Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Pre-Note: Sorry typos! It's so late my eyesight is blurred! I promise to edit within 48 hours

So nice to see Wendy_jane and Magic Girl again, two wonderfuly "familiar faces" in this fan-fic fun thread.

Girl - your post was SO FUN and stimulating to read, you had me cracking up laughing with some of your phrasings and I agree with most everything you said... including some of your areas of disagreement for example I can see why you (nor anyone lol) may not hear what I hear in Opis None because of the simple fact that neither did I make out anything in particular whatsoever myself in what initially sounded like a pure mashup of sounds. It's a spoken vocal (only four distinct words) in actually the first 3-4 seconds among the other random sounds.

I agree we in this thread experienced it all through our own "filters" and as you say, our "values" and different things, in fact I love how you broke that whole thing down as it's quite true.

I realize most fans are uncomfortable with talk of (to put it delicately) any type of "strategy" he and his entire family might have used to get him into a more normal existence (and ensure his children, unlike him, grow up more naturally than he did rather than under more than already necessary unnatural pressure) although I also always felt that for the few fans willing to consider it, allowed themselves to interpret his stage direction of "play with them ...then bam", to mean that he's coming back some day - but of course that would seem to defeat the purpose of a very long very public "send off" in the form of memorial, funeral, tributes etc. just to "come back" and get back on the world's public roller coaster once again.

As regards "strategy" however for his sanity sake (andI know hardly anyone agrees) but I feel that fans who say, "he wouldn't do that to his (take a pick) kids.... fans ...family ...just aren't paying particularly close attention to the finer details.

I think fans probably agree on at least one thing: If anyone deserved to actually retire from being hounded and hunted, it certainly would be MJ.

The comment "money criteria" was a bad paraphrase of comments he either implied or made throughout the decades in various interviews (I dislike misquoting or lacking proofs so I will be archive-hunting) about just what you mentioned, that it was so hard to know who wanted him for him and who was just a gold digger.

I recall in one such interview he mentioned that one of his sister's told him that he needed someone with her own money and he felt that was probably true. I called it "ironic" because he generously doled out to those who were full of games afterall (as he said in the song, Xscape). "Gold diggers" indeed and to the highest order, a lady separated from her husband and her son who received the Royal treatment and a "good friend" who "gave" him babies as a "gift" - a "present" - somehow ending up with millions of his dollars and when those millions ran out her "present" somehow yielded her more millions. I'm sure the best interpretation of her asking and receiving all that money for her kind friendly gesture was that to him it was a small "price" to pay. I'm sure that is so in the end.

Ironic sort of like Job in the Bible who said, " what I have feared has come upon me". It's also noteworthy that it seems that his most "normal" relationship was with someone who indeed had her own money.

It may seem at this point a futile discussion of the music however it's what he left us with. Regardless to whether we ever correctly surmise what went on with him in the end, the question has really only and always been (for me) what in essence is the "story" (beginning middle and end) as presented in the man's music. The fact of him being innately a story teller and dream weaver of sorts is difficult to not notice. It's something that cones naturally since childhood.

Getting back to "values" and "filters" of interpretations of this thread, on a personal note as I've "confessed" in times past of this thread that I don't doubt that it's probably that which cause me to interpret or see the songs the way I do. I'm curious to know what drives the interpretatiobsvif others ascwell.

Personal experiences create personal biases and no doubt when this thread started I began to fir the first time really hear and notice songs about him continually beseeching "someone" with "I'll give you this, I'll give you that, let down your walls, stop resisting, running etc"., from album to album with "someone'' all the time depicted as being someone (and perhaps a composite "someone/s") trying (IMO) to tell him that it's the "material things" that he's focused on that keeps "her" from showing up - the reverse of his "fear" - in fact indicating this ''perfect love" may have started face to face and ended together-apart.

I see/saw hercas possibly saying, "come as you are, MJ not what you "bring"" because of my filters of having a dad who trained me to run from any guy who leads with his "stuff" rather than himself. Classic "filter" of "values" I guess you could say so to me in hindsight of putting the musical theme of that particular topic, it makes sense that someone who really loved him might just "try to tell him something" like, "it's not your stuff I love - it's you- your soul".

Of course that probably makes little sense to anyone else. Not to mention the sheer foolishness of the very thought of running away from the King's riches, however I'm saying as far as I can fathom, THAT would be MY reason.

Who would want to go down in history as the fool who ran from MJ's money though really whilst everyone else is running after it? Someone who perhaps felt a deeper need for him to "get" that message perhaps? That's the only reason I can fathom. "Someone/s" seemed to have done just that - if the songs since (on) Dangerous are any indication, that is, as each album since Dangerous has a song of that quality to it.. if... you count YANA. "Every night I sit and ask myself how did love slip away" - but the rest of the song indicates that love never slipped away - only "SHE" did.. Invincible continues that theme...You Rock My World ("and everything I own I'll give")... Butterflies...."I will give you anything..". but the "I can feel you near to me" feels like YANA's, "I can hear your prayers" - noting, he wrote neither song, yet the theme continues. Like a braid, so many themes that overlap also intersect.

Well as it turns out, yours is the post that might keep this going a year lol because there's so much more of your insightful thoughts to comment on. It was a really great read. I have to take my time and read it again as it was a lot to digest.

I'll be back to do so as time allows.

I too want to thank you so much for enlivening the thread!

Last edited:
Magicgirl, wendijane & SoS - thank you all so very much for your latest posts in here, really thank you. There are some very interesting and sweet thoughts included in them, but if you will all excuse me, today, for more or less random reasons, I will refrain from commenting on them. Instead, what I will do is take one of Magicgirl's interventions in another thread and bring it here.

It may sound strange, since this lovely thread is about Michael's private life, while I will focus a bit on the public dimension of Michael's calling, let us even call it mission. Yet, I can't help but sense that the two are actually connected, if not even intertwined. What Magicgirl said in that other thread was completely beautiful and I think we can all wholeheartedly agree with it.

Magicgirl said:
Well, actually MJ is not dead, he lives in out hearts!!!! After listening to his music again today I was amazed how powerful was his music, how powerful was his message, how powerful was this man in whatever way, being able to change this world to the better, to unite and encourage so many people. His effort to make this world better shouldn't be in vain, his deeds should live further on.

Indeed, his music was powerful and united so very many all across the world. His love for people was obvious to anyone whose heart was truly open. There was a consistency of message and deeds all throughout his life and only the darkest of souls could see into his actions anything sinister, projecting onto him their own devious ways. The man had always sung about unity, even as a little child and cared for the most vulnerable. It is heartbreaking to think that they would take his generosity and twist it into something horrible, but that says a whole lot more about Michael's enemies than it does about him.

htw.gif

And because he knew he was right to fight on behalf of the voiceless, he kept on loving and helping in spite of detractors and heinous lies.

never-stop.jpg

Heal the world and Earth song are some of the most amazing songs and videos ever created and their performance has always been a highlight. One song though that doesn't get enough recognition is HIStory. I've always loved the ending to the HIStory concerts and it was a blessing to witness one of them in person.

It's completely inspiring to see all those flags together in unity, with the US flag and the host country of the particular concert always being first. That gorgeous man was both an American beacon of goodwill and a truly global treasure with genuine care for people in all nations and the entirety of God's beautiful creation. And long after we are all gone - including Michael's attackers - that is what the world will remember most about this amazing man.

Last edited:
Re Thanks fam

Hi SoS , Girl and magicgirl
It is nice to re vist this thread and good to see people again and to read peoples beautiful thoughts!
I hope everyone is keeping well as can be x
acknowledgement-is-the-only-way-to-keep-love-alive.jpg

WftSoul-KeeptheLove.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

You all really have some terrific gifs! Makes a body wonder how you found them.

I think my fave is "Keep Calm and Heal the World"! Love that!

Girl, I will check out that thread you posted as soon as possible. I can already see it's inspiring.

For now, I am so "triggered" to react to such a touching side of the music that really changed my life, if not this entire crazy world. I know It's true of so MANY people which is the individual and collective consciousness that does heal the world, one consciousness at a time.

For any youngsters reading this, and to remind the elderlies...I remember when the Jackson5/TheJacksons/MJ, began singing those wonderful songs reminding the world of what's important and none of their values changed regarding it. Just as Girl said, MJ has been performing this duty since his childhood.

I believe the first such song I heard was an early Motown song during a time of that record label's artists bringing peace through music in the midst of the Vietnam war...was a song on the J5 Third Album..the album that contains, I'll Be There, the most famous song on the Third album. The other song I'm referring to however is a song called, Reach In...all the voices together - amazing harmonies..more a Jermaine-lead, Michael-enhanced "sermon" about finding "that tree of wisdom" "reach in... into your soul ..reach in...find out why you're living...put away that shade of sin, and let love shine in"... Michael began preaching through his music then.

The next one I remember was, I AM LOVE. "War and poverty...wasn't meant to be...hate is driving me away....'cause I am love.... and I'd love to stay'... "Come back love come back ...this is where you belong"

Both songs to this day make me totally lose it...singing all the parts...just awesome music that gets totally stuck in your head.

That said, the first song of that sort that the brothers did after leaving Motown, "let me show you...let me show you the way to go" where Michael really "preaches" ......"we can help each other overcome..yes we can do it we can do it now... come together underneath the sun... yes we can come together..and think like one.. yes we can do it we can do it now...come everybody and get the job done"... Michael pleads:..."please please please let me show you, let me show you the way to go" and then came Destiny where he sings his simple values ..then came, TRIUMPH..."ALL the colors of the world should be...lovin' each other whole heartedly...yes we're ALL the same...yes it's alright..take my message to your brother and tell him twice"..."take the news to the marching men who are killing their brothers when death won't do"

I made a hodgepodge of the lyrics but you get the point.

This foundation was layed a long time ago for MJ's music to continue healing the world to make it a better place.

In the end I feel the grestest impact MJ ultimately had was on individuals who changed their lives as MJ opened up our eyes to see there was another way to look at life other than the default program given to us by the small worlds we had around us.

While I can't say that I turned in my fly swatter for a butterfly net, I am happy to report that both hang on my wall side by side (hey even the Bible says there's "a time to kill" ) because for the most part I have learned through Michael to respect ALL of creation and that there is so much more satisfaction and fulfillment when given a clear choice, to, as the Bible also says, "choose life"...the operative word being, "choose".

MJ through his example and his music, helped me to understand that in the end it's all about realizing that at all times we are required to realize that we, for the most part always have a choice. We heal the world by "healing" the one looking back at us, through the looking glass. Yes, that one in the mirror.

THANKS MJ. Forever More. I'll never forget what you did for me, and for every bumblebee that's accidently wondered into my house. They no longer encounter the hysterical human with the fly swatter.. they get the calm exuberant human with the butterfly net that captures them then opens the door and sets them free.

Last edited:
Wow :eek: girls. You've really outdone yourselves, congrats :clapping: Not just with your perfect sense of timing, but also with the quality of the material.

Wendi, those two photos you posted are absolutely glorious. Loved them so much, I went and saved them lol.

SoS, you can be so darn poetic; you truly wrote some amazing things. I feel rather guilty because I can't seem to find the time to get back to you all in all the necessary formats. It's just that life is rather momentous these days and I can't be here quite as long as I would like.

In any case, I just wanted to thank you both once again for keepin' this lovely one alive. Not quite sure about Mike being here, in this very thread answering the qs about it all, as Magicgirl so marvelously hypothesized, but love definitely seems to be in air, don't you all agree? And better yet, can't you feel it? :D

Well, the more cynical among us might very well say

love-is-in-the-air-quality_2-2-15.jpg

....and they would actually be quite right - there are airplanes, poison-eye satellites, clouds, planets and stars, aaaall kinds of things floating above us all.

The more dorkily-minded ones might even say

love-is-in-the-air.jpg

But irrespective of views, I think it's safe to say we are living in rather exciting times.

Here's to LOVE, TRUTH & LIGHT :heart: May they always shine, brighten up the world and bring their warmth where it's most needed, in the hearts of the cold ones and the sorrows of the forgotten, the invisible and the voiceless.

Re: Did MJ ever find true love...???

luv.jpg

...for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot sweep it away.

Song of songs 8:6-7

luv-and-the-dark.jpg

Did Michael ever find TRUE love = IRREVOCABLE and surreal joy??? Thaaat truly is a question for the ages.

A couple of YT comments I've recently read underneath videos of his touched me deeply.

Michael Jackson sacrificied his childhood, health and private life to entertain the world, my slight change.

I think he was sad because he had everything in his life but love.

There's an eerie sound of bitter, awful truth to both of this statements. And although his life had its shiny moments of magic, viewed from this perspective, it all looks rather tragic.

Last edited:
Hey everybody!!!

Did anyone say..........EVERYBODY???? Here's the first thing that came to mind when I read that :D

❤️

'Nother thing that came to mind, more or less related, was the whole love and music connection that travels all across this lil' thread

musicisluv.jpg

musicschick.jpg

And if the female protagonist of the thread is just a hypothesis of sorts and may actually be just a figment of people's imagination (either of Michael's or the fans'), we most definitely know that the male part of the equation was quite real and could rock a top hat - and quite a few fedoras - in an uniquely smooth way :cool:

ebony-top-hat.jpg

hearts.jpg

⚜️

Last edited:
Girl you and all you ladies have the best graphics!! Awesome really.

Your last post made me wonder as usual especially as to who’s imagination originated all this. When I fathom the numbers of females, perhaps males too, it boggles the mind to consider the feelings each one must have.

As usual a song ran across my mind, wondering how many, both fan and superstar alike could be wondering wheee they’ve been (“mentally” as MJ says) whether they even fit in with others who may not have such conceptions, and if they feel alone, in that, “out here on my own” sort of way.

It would seem that “loneliness” of sorts would be a must. We all know MJ sang about his phase with that from the Triumph album (Time Waits for No one)

https://youtu.be/G7PsZl0JHTI

to This Is It (I never thought that I would be your lover, come on please understand this is it, I can say, I’m the light of the world gonna make- make her feel, this is real, every time I’m in love they don’t feel [it])

in ther words, a lonely life...

...so for all who can “feel it”
this little ditty of a song from the 80s from a popular performer based movie is for them/us all (who care)

https://youtu.be/BumMuQCs6FM

Last edited:
....and now also a quick stop, just to remind everyone of the outer gorgeousness

Mr-Bootieful.jpg

and inner beauty

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Pray for each other and a better tomorrow around the globe. In the words of Michael Jackson, “We are all a family. We are one.&quot; If the world comes together, we can surely “Heal The World.&quot;<a href="https://t.co/S8bZpHLr9w">https://t.co/S8bZpHLr9w</a></p>&mdash; Michael Jackson (@michaeljackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/michaeljackson/status/1239952134004789248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

of a certain bright fellow :mj5:

Nobody's writing, it seems everybody is in self-isolation now :) At least in our city this stupid measure is taking place. A little-bit off topic. I wonder how many of you wear Michael Jackson T-shirts. I think all these nice pictures that are posted in this thread would be good for T-shirts. Why I came to this. Recently I was looking through some shopping site and was amazed when I came across "Magicgirl" T-shirt. "Magicgirl" written in large capital letters on the T-shirt:

https://img2.wbstatic.net/big/new/7450000/7456566-4.jpg
https://img1.wbstatic.net/big/new/7450000/7456565-4.jpg

I can't even dare wear this, I wouldn't dare wear Michael Jackson T-shirt as well. I wonder why.

Last edited:
Still here!
Loving missing M

Very much so, more than I could possibly put into words right now.

Nobody's writing, it seems everybody is in self-isolation now :) At least in our city this stupid measure is taking place. A little-bit off topic. I wonder how many of you wear Michael Jackson T-shirts. I think all these nice pictures that are posted in this thread would be good for T-shirts. Why I came to this. Recently I was looking through some shopping site and was amazed when I came across "Magicgirl" T-shirt. "Magicgirl" written in large capital letters on the T-shirt:

I can't even dare wear this, I wouldn't dare wear Michael Jackson T-shirt as well. I wonder why.

Magicgirl, that t-shirt you found by chance is very cool and the coincidence very funny indeed. Don't know why you wouldn't wear it or Michael t-shirts. Back in middle school I used to wear them. In more or less recent years, I've been wearin' some Michael-inspired clothing, let's just put it this way. And nope, that didn't include fedoras or sparkly gloves :rofl:

There have been plenty of things shared recently online, especially yesterday, but I'll just post the lovely, new marvel which made me change the link in my signature.

:heart:

Last edited:
Nice song from the cartoon my son has recently watched, we had the figures (soft toys) of these trolls at home, the cups with these trolls, now it appeared they sing in a cartoon as well :) I love the song, cheers me up, I hope every one likes it as well

Last edited:
Justus;2566791 said:
Michael has always, always been a deeply spirtual man. For him, spirituality means more than prayer and attending church. It also means getting up off your butt and taking action (he was raised in this thought, after all), which he is known for doing.

He has given you a message, of love, of justice, of peace, of freedom. Run with it. Share it. Because:

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as ONE!"

I was browsing through old messages and found this....wow...Justus, are you psychic?!! &#128563;&#128576; So relevant right now that the message really hit me! &#128563;

I miss Michael SO MUCH!!!!! &#128546;&#128546;&#128546; It’s still so hard to believe he is really gone! &#128546;&#128546;&#128546; I miss hearing his voice, his laugh and his thoughts..!!! &#128546;&#128546;&#128546; I LOVE YOU MICHAEL....FOR ALL TIME!!!! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; And MISS YOU more than words can say!!! *sob* &#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;

By the way.....Highlight of the day....I started singing random MJ songs at work...and the other nurses I work with knew ALL the words and the ad libs too!!! &#128077;&#127995;&#128077;&#127995;&#128077;&#127995;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525; I must say I was (very positively) surprised because I totally didn’t expect that because they were kids when Michael died!! But apparently they love Michael too!! &#10084;&#65039; I know one of them is gutted that she never got to go to Michael’s concerts but that the others know all the songs by heart too...that was a surprise!! Then again, Idon’t even know why because EVERYONE loves Michael, all over tge world!!! &#128525;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039; But I guess with all the crap and lies being spread in the media, you get really sensitive and and assume the worst. Sad, I know. But it is great to see that there is STILL so much LOVE for Michael around the world! The media trues to manipulate people and their opinion on MJ but luckily they always fail. People LOVE Michael!!!

It’s all about L.O.V.E.-LOVE!!!! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Magicgirl;4285229 said:

I haven‘t worn MJ shirts in years because I haven‘t found any nice ones. &#9785;&#65039; I had two MJ t-shirts when I was a teenager that I LOVED and wore them for YEARS! When I went to Disneyland for the first time when I was 16, I proudly wore my MJ shirt and went to see Captain Eo 16 times in a row. &#128077;&#127995;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514; Not at all obvious that I was a fan? &#128514;&#128514;&#128514; But I also got a kiss from Goofy for the shirt! &#10084;&#65039; The person inside obviously didn‘t talk but he looked and pointed at my t-shirt when I met him and I could hear him make a kissing sound. &#10084;&#65039; I guess Goofy also was an MJ fan! &#10084;&#65039;

I would wear an MJ sirt now too with PRIDE if I could find one, preferably a nice one. I only wear hoodies at home, so if I bought a hoodie, no one would see it. &#9785;&#65039; And often the t-sirts are men‘s t-shirts and have astupid unflattering shape so I don‘t like wearing them because they don‘t fit properly. That‘s why I loved the two t-shirts I had as a teen because they were for girls, fit really well and the quality was amazing! So soft and nice to eear and looked great even after having been washed a million times! &#128077;&#127995;

Magicgirl, why wouldn‘t you wear a magic girl shirt? &#128563;

And yeah....seems everyone has left the thread..no one‘s writing anymore. &#9785;&#65039;

summer;4295788 said:
I haven&#8216;t worn MJ shirts in years because I haven&#8216;t found any nice ones...
Magicgirl, why wouldn&#8216;t you wear a magic girl shirt? &#65533;&#65533;

And yeah....seems everyone has left the thread..no one&#8216;s writing anymore. &#9785;&#65039;

I wouldn't wear anything that would attract too much unnecessary attention to myself, sometimes I would for some occasion, but not on dayly life basis. I think these T-shirts are more for teenages, not for someone of my age. I don't like famous names, names of famous brands or advertisement on T-shirts as well.

Summer, just to one of your previous posts, I feel the same. I just still can't comprehend that some evil power has so easily erased such a wonderful person from this world.

Returning to the lyrics. I just looked through some links I saved some years ago and it seems almost in every song I came across there is forever theme, forever love, forever being togever and I guess now it's about forever remembering and loving Michael by true fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_OPeN869U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwMDCyRby00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDw2BiMQ84&NR=1&feature=endscreen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2DzjP19-H4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWi4V4GIxE

And to this song which appeared some months after the sad events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrCC_-9ntUI
I remember I was crying after listening to it as it was so touching and unbelievable that MJ has gone forever.

Last edited:
Magicgirl;4297114 said:
I wouldn't wear anything that would attract too much unnecessary attention to myself, sometimes I would for some occasion, but not on dayly life basis. I think these T-shirts are more for teenages, not for someone of my age. I don't like famous names, names of famous brands or advertisement on T-shirts as well.

Summer, just to one of your previous posts, I feel the same. I just still can't comprehend that some evil power has so easily erased such a wonderful person from this world.

Returning to the lyrics. I just looked through some links I saved some years ago and it seems almost in every song I came across there is forever theme, forever love, forever being togever and I guess now it's about forever remembering and loving Michael by true fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_OPeN869U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwMDCyRby00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDw2BiMQ84&NR=1&feature=endscreen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2DzjP19-H4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWi4V4GIxE

And to this song which appeared some months after the sad events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrCC_-9ntUI
I remember I was crying after listening to it as it was so touching and unbelievable that MJ has gone forever.

I asore Best of Joy and For All Time! &#10084;&#65039; ”Funny” thing was that I made a banner for the London 2009 press conference that said ”We love you FOR ALL TIME” and Michael saw it. &#10084;&#65039; I don’t know what made me write that, but after he died it freaked me out because it was like I had known somehow that it will be the last chance to be able to tell him we will love him FOREVER, ’til the end of ALL time...FOR ALL TIME!! &#128546; I’m glad I was able to show him one last time that I’m still a fanand still love him and never went anywhere and never left but still freaks me out how I happened to choose to put that on the banner instead of the usual ”we love you” that I always had on one side of the banner. &#128563;

Anyways, I heard this song on the radio a couple of days ago and it instantly made me think of Michael and this thread.....When will I see you again...when will we share precious moments? Will I have to wait forever? Will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through?” &#128546;&#128546;&#128546;&#128546; I don’t know, that just hit me hard because I had all the sweet memories of seeing Michael waving and smiling to us flashing in front of my eyes and we all miss him and would want to see him again but have to ”wait forever and suffer and cry the whole night through” because we CAN’T see him again. &#128546;&#128546;&#128546; Made me think of Michael and miss him and all the fun memories when I heard the song. &#128546;

Here: https://youtu.be/HUSYj5zq144

Btw, that’s 100% sure not Michael singing on Monster. I doubt that’s 50 Cent either. And the song Take Me Away sounds fake, like someone just pieced parts together. Prerty sure that’s not a legit MJ song.. The spoken parts sound like parts from a deno for Dangerous...

gettyimages-88701444.jpg

HI everyone Just watching Richie Rich here on amazon prime. Hope evreyone is okay ...11 years - it still hurts..xxx

summer;4297234 said:
Btw, that&#8217;s 100% sure not Michael singing on Monster. I doubt that&#8217;s 50 Cent either. And the song Take Me Away sounds fake, like someone just pieced parts together. Prerty sure that&#8217;s not a legit MJ song.. The spoken parts sound like parts from a deno for Dangerous...

About "Take me Away" you are right, it's a composition of small pieces of MJ voice into a song by somebody.

Concerning another song I have found following info. "Monster" was written by Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte, and its rap part was written by Curtis Jackson. Jackson recorded the songs in 2007 while was living with the Cascio family in New Jersey. Other tracks recorded during that time include "Breaking News"and "Keep Your Head Up" (and also: "All I Need", "All Right", "Black Widow", "Burn Tonight", "Fall In Love", "Soldier Boy", "Ready 2 Win", "Stay" and "Water") which were also included on Michael. 50 Cent did not record together with Jackson physically, although the two had talked about collaborating on the song. After Jackson's death, he received a call to come into the studio and perform his portion of the track. Once in the studio, the rapper worked with producer Teddy Riley on the song

I was recently looking to find some cheap hotel or room to rent to spend some time at the seaside and I was amazed to find Jackson guest house in Anapa made by a fan, there is even a video about it how the rooms for guests look like. Even some impersonator has stopped there last summer. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItKpNVeJgI

Curtains with MJ are most amazing. First there is a blogger going to this guest house and then the host shows the rooms.

Last edited:
Magicgirl;4297856 said:
About "Take me Away" you are right, it's a composition of small pieces of MJ voice into a song by somebody.

Concerning another song I have found following info. "Monster" was written by Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte, and its rap part was written by Curtis Jackson. Jackson recorded the songs in 2007 while was living with the Cascio family in New Jersey. Other tracks recorded during that time include "Breaking News"and "Keep Your Head Up" (and also: "All I Need", "All Right", "Black Widow", "Burn Tonight", "Fall In Love", "Soldier Boy", "Ready 2 Win", "Stay" and "Water") which were also included on Michael. 50 Cent did not record together with Jackson physically, although the two had talked about collaborating on the song. After Jackson's death, he received a call to come into the studio and perform his portion of the track. Once in the studio, the rapper worked with producer Teddy Riley on the song

I was recently looking to find some cheap hotel or room to rent to spend some time at the seaside and I was amazed to find Jackson guest house in Anapa made by a fan, there is even a video about it how the rooms for guests look like. Even some impersonator has stopped there last summer. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItKpNVeJgI

Curtains with MJ are most amazing. First there is a blogger going to this guest house and then the host shows the rooms.

I know that that’s what they SAY about Monster, etc. but that is NOT Michael singing on the Cascio songs. 100% sure not him. O went to a performing arts school and I’ve been singing and getting ear training since I was 8 yrs old and I’ve listened to every MJ song, J5 song and The Jacksons’ song since 1987. That is NOT Michael’s voice!!! I don’t care who tries to assure us it’s him, it clearly is NOT. The vibrato is all wrong. It sounds closer to TJ’s voice but definitely not Michael’s. And since Best of Joy was one of the last songs MJ worked on in 2008-2009, it’s clear jis voice had NOT changed at all so it is OBVIOUS that’s not Michael singing. The only real MJ songs on the ”Michael” album are: Best of Joy, Much Too Soon, Behind The Mask, Hollywood Tonight. I Like The Way You Love Me, Hold My Hand and Another Day. All the other songs are fake with some imposter singing instead of Michael. TRUST ME!

Hi Summer! Wendijane..Magicgirl! It’s great to see you girls!!!

Been looking through the thread. It never gets old and is yet sooo nostalgic in a way.

I have a couple questions to clarify: (and a few comments enough for a book)

Summer, when did you have the chance to show MJ the sign? I didn’t realize you went to the “02 arena for the press conference? Did you tell us that already?!? Sorry I guess a lot can fade from memory in a few years. I’d love to hear about it (again?). I agree 100% about those songs on Michael. I will add that his voice is so distinctive I don’t quite hear the “convincing” sound...in fact it seems too obvious. At first I seriously suspected the record company of a bonafide ploy to “test” public awareness of MJ’s unique, amazing, beautiful, distinctive voice. All these years later and still no confession from the company. Outrageous and sad just like the rest of the stories where MJ’s legacy is tampered with. I never would have dreamed this would or could ever possibly happen.
I still can’t believe it!.

That reminds me of something random:

When my mom passed away a couple years ago. I was in a daze of shock and overwhelm the day of her home going ceremony and it seemed nothing could really bring comfort...I wasn’t crying because of being too busy and focused on everything I had to do but as far as internally feeling comforted it was hard but for the Holy Spirit giving me that peace I needed just to make it through ...Until.

Until the repast which did lift my mood as it was held on a beautiful, enormous lawn with a huge beautiful pool in the middle of it surrounded by lots of beautiful blossoms and many of the people I love sitting around visiting in lovely tables which were situated underneath a couple of huge verandas with music blaring SO nice and LOUDLY from the speakers, from the moment I arrived at the beginning of the repast (I could hardly believe the sound coming to my ears!) all the way to the very end —- the ENTIRE TIME — only 1 album played over and over again. and that album was Xscape by Michael Jackson. I stayed in a state of disbelief. It just really blew me completely away. Only God knows.

The irony was, nobody in charge of the repast had a clue that I really love Michael Jackson so much more than I can say, and just to be sure, I went and found my cousin who’s house it was, to try and tfind out the person in charge of the music (whom I did not know personally nor he me, as he was helping my cousin out) to ask why he chose that album and when I found him and asked, he had no good reason at all; he just shrugged as he was flipping a burger, and said something like,, “just ‘cuz it’s the new Michael Jackson I guess” which made me laugh because I’m thinking, “well of course!!’...

... but deep inside I really felt it was my mother (turned-Angel), who when she was alive was completely Michael Jackson'd OUT by me... .in other words (please forgive the pun) I had pretty much “Michael Jackson’d” her to death so to speak.

You have to understand; my mom and I were very close. I made the mistake of thinking she was interested and trying to get her to get into the songs. She didn’t have that much interest! LoL She was also upset that I used it as escapism it seemed to her (right to a degree) and worse of all, my life also happened to have been in a mess. EDIT: So I didn’t blame her over concern about that.

EDIT;
I might add that her opinions were seeming to me somewhat biased by the way things appeared to her in the press and her frame of reference was more limited than I had realized.

I asked her opinion on one song too many. I mean my mother was SO DONE with me about Michael Jackson she got to a point where she didn’t want to hear the name any. more. She’d decided that my “obsession” required professional attention and was ultimately the reason I was forced to unplug just shortly before June 25, 2009. She’d threatened me pretty hard and layed down a merciless ultimatum so I had no choice. Ironically after June 25th she became understanding, more so at least.

But I believe that when a person returns to the non-physical they see all things clearly. Their spirit returns to God but the individual being that they are before they are in their mother’s womb is the being that is unincumbered by physical and earthly limitations they had here.

Speaking of loving MJ more than I can say, reminds me of one of my favorite Leo Sayer songs so this song is for you guyz. You have to change the lyric to say, “or are you just another guy... why must my life be filled with sorrow...I love you more than I can say.”
https://youtu.be/hkOJSETBCso

My other question may be for Magicgirl. Back in the old days someone posted a Tarot reading. I wasn’t into Tarot so had no understanding. A friend who is into it got me curious to check it out again but I have no idea when or which one of you ladies posted it..I’m thinking it may have been magic girl...or if any of you remember what “era” of the thread it was in, then I can provably find it. I don’t even remember if it was before or after June 25, 2009..if anyone could help I’m suddenly soooo curious.

As for the music...I love When Will I See You Again by the Three Degrees!

The spirit of the song reminds me of songs like Some Day We’ll Be Together. Especially the line that says, “long time ago now my sweet thing, I made a big mistake honey, I ......I said goodbye...oh baby ever ....ever...ever since that day now now yeah....all.....all I wanna do....oh is cry...cry....CRY !”

I don’t believe anyone here will ever stop crying :cry:

That reminds me of that line in, Give In To Me, which says, “you won’t be laughing girl when I’m not around”

Although the line before it has always perplexed me. The one where he says, “you and your friends were laughing at me in town”. I have never understood how someone could fathom someone is laughing at him with their friends. Unless someone can help me with understanding that, I will chalk it up to poetic license...or “drama”. It breaks my heart to think that MJ was feeling “laughed at” by someone he loved and I’m trying to picture how he could have gotten such a thought. EDIT: I guess the obvious option could be the case of course, that being “someone” and her friends laughing at him in his face, in his direct company but I really cannot fathom a woman laughing at her man with her friends in his presence - unless he spied on her and was caught doing that ??? OMG that would be horrible. But in any case, why would he have still wanted such a person to give in to him?

Nonetheless, I guess the JOY/PAIN ratio is what’s kept away most of the old timers for so long.

What I mean is, its been said that for every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction. It seems to me that could explain how hard it is for some of the crew to come back in here, but this thread still remains sort of like an old comfy couch we can randomly run in here and jump into. That sounds like something Ape would say! I miss seeing her insightful posts and everyone else’s.

We had so much fun musing about the music.

It seems the degree of joy we got here would naturally bring equal measures of pain with MJ being gone.

Joy and Pain

It seems in this life, you can’t have one without the other, just as Frankie Beverly has said in his great song Joy and Pain which I will post the link for. I hope it comforts someone.

“...Joy and Pain are like sunshine and rain”
Yes they truly actually are...evidently.

https://youtu.be/RGKODhMyw20

PS
Thanks Magicgirl for the “Forever” themed songs!!! Agape’ Forever MJ

Last edited:
Hey SoS!!! Great to see you here too!! ? Always nice to see people from way back still here! ??

Last edited:
SoS;4297928 said:
Hi Summer! Wendijane..Magicgirl! It&#8217;s great to see you girls!!!

Been looking through the thread...

Hi everyone. SoS, this was very interesting and insightful post of yours. Reading about your mom and this coincidence concerning MJ music playing... I wonder are there real coincidences in this world or is it some higher plan. I was wise enough not to inform my mom after hearing one of her not pleasant remarks and I guess I was right about it or I guess she wouldn't have left me in peace.

I sometimes do some online tarot readings for fun in internet to cheer me up, but I haven't posted any tarot readings online in this forum, what was it about?

There are sometimes REALLY freaky coincidences....The last time I ever saw Michael perform on stage was at MJ&Friends in Munich. I saw him after that at events too (Sony Demo, press conferrence) but never on stage performing. In 2013 I went to see Bon Jovi in Munich, among other places. It was really weird waiting at the stadium to get in because the last times I had been there were all because if Michael. First for the oress conference in 1999 and then two weeks later for the MJ & Friends show. I had Fan VIP tockets for the Bon Jovi show, so that meant early entry before the rest of the audience. Anyways, so we waited to be let in...and the SECOND we were brought in....DIRTY DIANA started blasting from the speakers!!!!! &#128563; I was literally walking into the stadium to the tune of Michael Jackson!!!! I was both in SHOCK and ECSTATIC!!!! I mean...of ALL the songs and artists in the world...at a BON JOVI SHOW...they are playing MICHAEL JACKSON when we walk in??!!! When that is the LAST place where I EVER saw Michael perform!!! It was seriously FREAKY!!!! Well..okay...finny coincidence...right? Fast forward to when the show ends. Bon Jovi sings their last song, leaves stage..show is over. And WHAT song do I hear blasting from the speakers..? I WANT YOU BACK by the Jackson Five!!!!! At that point I couldn’t believe my kuck and I was seriously looking around for hidden caneras because I thought there is NO WAY it van be a coincidence!!!! &#128563; I mean, I was BEYOND happy and I was singing my heart out to I Want You Back and it MADE MY NIGHT but seriously...what are the odds that I go to a BON JOVI concert..at a place where I saw MJ on stage last...and I WALK IN while they are blasting MJ on the speakers and I WALK OUT from the stadium while MJ is singing!!! &#128563; I then thoight that maybe it’s just a playlist they play before shows and it’s the same at everyshow, so I made a point to really listen to every song at the other 3 showsI went to. But no Michael whatsoever. It was ONLY in Munich. Where I last saw him. Talking about FREAKY coincidences!!! But it made me really happy of course!!! &#10084;&#65039;

SoS, I can IMAGINE how you felt when they started playing Michael’s songall of the sudden!!! I can RELATE!!!!

Errr that’s the thing ..I have no idea what it was about because at the time I had no clue what it was about. However recently I have been watching Tarot readings on YT and they all seem to use Astrology.

My friend who did it every day seemed to only be reading his own cards for himself so therefore no Astrology was involved because he knows himself of course...but then I remembered someone posted one in here, I guess it was based on the music? So that’s all..but owell I guess I will let it go. Thanks for responding to that tho.

Yes many times I wonder about life’s coincidences, especially the MJ ones. They are always a special WOW.

I mean, the painful farewell to my mother with Michael Jackson’s Xscape album playing in a continuous loop y’all. I do also believe that God uses these “coincidences” to remind us there is a Supreme Intelligence always making all things work together for the good of those who love the lord and are called according to his one purpose: His children of the world Evolving as more and more loving creatures. . . And to remind us that God is Love...Love Power will always Divinely Ptotect us from becoming hate like the world.

Last edited:
Summer I just scrolled to the top of the page to re-read yours and I just noticed you also used the wording of loving MJ more than words can say. I’m so glad you were blessed to have the chance to make sure he knew that. To me, that he knew he was and is always passionately protected by love in the end is the truly important thing.

Last edited:
Back