Did you know?

Did you know that when someone yawns and you find yourself yawning also, that it means you're a very empathetic person? :)

Did you know that the oldest domesticated animal in the world is the camel

^did not know that

Did you know that the only animal found on every continent except Antarctica is the owl

Yes :) Love Owls so beautiful :)

[FONT=verdana,arial]David Prowse was the guy in the Darth Vader suit in Star Wars he spoke all of Vaders lines and didnt know that he was going to be dubbed over by James Earl Jones until he saw the screening of the movie :eek:[/FONT]

yes but I tried to keep quiet now you blew it? :no: what a shame :lol:

[FONT=verdana,arial]Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing[/FONT]?

oh my, silly me :lol:

yes i knew that. I read it here somewhere :lol: MJJC is quite educational :yes:

Did you know that it's impossible to lick your elbow? Go on, try :lol:

No, but that's interesting :eek:

Did you know that if the whole of the Chinese population walked past you in a line, the line would never end because of the growth rate of their population? :eek:

Did you know that a zebra's stripes help protect it from predators. When a herd of zebra are running, to a predator like a lion the stripes look like a blur and they can't tell where one zebra begins and the other ends, it's also said that the fast movement of the stripes may also make the cats and other predators dizzy.:)

Back