Different years, similar pictures

grammysadditions1984284.jpg

Here's what someone on Tumblr said about my video/these pictures...

Anonymous asked: Listen, as you well know, Michael had body dysmorphia and you are not doing his memory or anyone who sufferes from this disorder a favor by spreading the lie that he did not have a lot of plastic surgery, which he obviously did. There's no shame in admitting that you have a problem. Yes, the tabloid media attacked Michael and targetted him, because lots of people in hollywood and in the entertainment industry as so insecure and has this problem. BUT Michael had THIS problem, and you KNOW he did.

Thoughts?

the lie that he did not have a lot of plastic surgery, which he obviously did.

Thoughts?

:wtf:

Sincerely, by all the pictures we're seeing in this thread, it is very clear that Michael has not done so many plastic surgeries and if he did, was to look better, what's the problem? I do not know why many people are still discussing this. I'm sure the person who made that comment, probably not a fan. -_-

:fear:

Anonymous asked: Listen, as you well know, Michael had body dysmorphia and you are not doing his memory or anyone who sufferes from this disorder a favor by spreading the lie that he did not have a lot of plastic surgery, which he obviously did. There's no shame in admitting that you have a problem. Yes, the tabloid media attacked Michael and targetted him, because lots of people in hollywood and in the entertainment industry as so insecure and has this problem. BUT Michael had THIS problem, and you KNOW he did.

Thoughts?

I guess I'd be asking this person how they KNOW he had a lot of plastic surgery? Do they have access to his medical records? :doh:

Thoughts?

First of all thanks for the vid is great!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Second of all I wouldnt enter in a disscusion with this person, is not worth it and who ever this is IMO is not very well infomed but has this opinion and you wont change it.
You can only say this is your opinion and they can look at the pics and make an informed opinion with out the media in the middle.

its sad no haters the media always claimed MJ have a lot of surgery when he didn't he age gracefully and these pictures proves a lot love u fans for keeping it real very nice pictures

Thoughts?

is that a quote from Dr.Murray opps i mean dr.murder aka puppet master ??????????? a tiger to the head would help Anonymous get a clear response now back to loving michael in this thread thanks fans

Thoughts?

Just ignore it and keep posting the pics.

Back