Director Roman Polanski held in Zurich on 31 Year Old Arrest Warrant for Unlawful Sex

I never said jews or gays are subhuman
, just Polanski.

well if you dont realise the conitations of that word perhaps you should research and think b4 posting. and considering your posts in the gibson thread i think your stance is pretty obvious. we didnt come down in the last shower

Last edited:
Polanski is the convicted peadophile, I do not understand the celebration/praising him, no matter what films has he made...

This is absurd, all the media connections with Michael and people´s chats about it are clear.
He should be in jail, there he deserves to be...

I hope they put him away for a really long time! That guy is sick in the head! Drugging a girl to rape her... just plain sick. I don't care how many crappy films he made, at the end of the day he's no better than the rest of us and his celebrity should award him no special treatment whatsoever. They made Michael go through the system on charges which were completely false in the end. >=(

It's about time this sick man goes through the system and faces his REAL charges, which he pled guilty to. No more running away for this coward.

His "tragic" life is no excuse for his crimes. Charles Manson had a pretty bad life too, and that didn't save him, so why should it save Polanski?

Back