[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

In going after Michael Jackson for money, Evan Chandler didn't have that kind of money that Michael Jackson had.

Part of Evan Chandler's manipulation was making it appear that he was interested in a Hollywood career, even using this against Michael Jackson. At least it was the appearance of bonding with his son, Jordy Chandler, and making it appear that he wrote a Screenplay, which he did not. His patient wrote the Screenplay for "Robin Hood: Men In Tights," which was one of Mel Brooks' worst made movies!

I'm gonna post this in both discussion threads for people to see it.

"@KeyaMorgan: I have 100% confirmation from Tom Mesereau that he does NOT have a twitter account. PS-I see 4 fake Keya Morgan @twitter should remove!"

All the famous people should get verified to avoid many people like these mofos cheat others. I wonder if Twitter has the option to report fake accounts.

^^ Only the person being impostered can report the account. I sent all the info and links to TM if he wishes to do that.
We have better sources in that fan community than Keya Morgan that have spoken to Tom or his office that stated the account is fake. It takes awhile to get verified, sometimes months.

Cousin Jonathan comments once again this time on Radar online:

"The media doesn't have all the facts. So I understand your misgivings. I
may be talking to deaf ears but I will continue to persist:

My
mum (the sister in this story) wrote a word document back in 1996 after
committing Uncle Denny to hospital when he was experiencing a bad
depression episode. For a long time the family suspected that Wade might
have been abused
, and she wrote about the peculiar events surrounding
Wade's interactions with Michael. I shared this document with Wade after
he let us know that Michael did in fact abuse him. It is possible that
he has submitted this to the court as new evidence.

Although not
the soul reason for his suicide, but a contributing factor of his death
was the fact that he had been abused as a child and anxiety that he had
helped to put his son through the same situation."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----So the family knew? never thought of mentioning it? and continued to support and praise MJ during the 2005 trial and even praise him after his death? :wtf: :huh: :rolleyes2:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I did not understand why Wade didn't just come out with it and not seek
any compensation. But I totally agree that this is how the law works,
and how wrongdoing is recognized.

After talking with Wade, I can
now see that there is some sort of need to receive recompense when you
are a victim and asking for compensation is part of his healing. He also cannot work in his profession anymore because it is so psychologically linked to Michael for him. What most people don't understand is that the same indoctrination about the abuse Wade received was the same indoctrination to be successful and well known in the entertainment industry, "Be the best, or be nothing".

There
is also many people who knew what Michael was doing, and potentially
facilitated it because he was making them money, who are still alive,
and still profiting from Michael's estate. People for example who
organised for Wade to come from Australia to America, and other children
like Wade.

I don't have anger for Michael, he had a very
troubled life (although it doesn't excuse what he did). But there was
people around Michael who at the very least turned a blind eye, and
those are the people that make me very upset."

--------------------------------------------------
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ccuser-claims-dad-destroyed-by-alleged-abuse/

Last edited:

Talk about a complete 180! So they cry with joy when he gets acquitted of such allegations (almost 10 years after the 'word document' about the 'peculiar events surrounding Wade's interactions with Michael' was written!) and now all of a sudden they have been suspecting abuse for a long time?!

"What most people don't understand is that the same indoctrination about the abuse Wade received was the same indoctrination to be successful and well known in the entertainment industry, "Be the best, or be nothing"."
Again, the alleged abuse is linked with Wade having felt a lot of pressure to be the best in his profession, and fear of not achieving those high standards.. Just like that quote where Wade talked about Michael predicting he would work on a movie and saying he felt 'he [Michael] had written my faith'. He obviously felt pressured to be successful from a very young age, but I wonder what that has to do with allegations of abuse and why it keeps popping up.. I feel it could have something to do with the real reason Wade is doing this.

Talk about psychological warfare coming from Wade Robson's camp, with the above article, complete with a history of sexual abuse starting with Wade's father and how he failed to protect his son, Wade Robson.

Psychological Warfare - The use of various techniques, such as propaganda and terror, to lower an enemy's morale.

Psychological Warfare - Various techniques are used, by any set of groups, and aimed to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior.

Joseph Goebbels was the Propaganda Minister in the Third Reich, even making movies to show to the masses, not only in Germany, but in all of Europe, for people to hate the Jews and it worked, using psychological warfare!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

In July 2002, Robson's father, Dennis Robson, died after a long illness.

That talent was planted down in Brisbane, Australia, by his mother, Joy Robson, 51. She played Michael Jackson's Thriller nonstop while pregnant with Wade, the youngest of her three children with ex-husband Dennis Robson (a mental-health worker who died in 2002 after a long illness)

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20143855,00.html

troubled life
(although it doesn't excuse what he did). But there was

How understanding ! you also feel passion like your cousin ? wow they are so transparent

Wade really needs to tell his family to shut up. They are doing him no favors

My
have been abused

Although not
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----So the family knew? never thought of mentioning it? and continued to support and praise MJ during the 2005 trial and even praise him after his death? :wtf: :huh: :rolleyes2:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are a victim and asking for compensation is part of his healing. He also cannot work in his profession anymore because it is so psychologically linked to Michael for him. What most people don't understand is that the same indoctrination about the abuse Wade received was the same indoctrination to be successful and well known in the entertainment industry, "Be the best, or be nothing".

There
like Wade.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ccuser-claims-dad-destroyed-by-alleged-abuse/

I'm trying to make sense of this story, although it seems to be increasingly more difficult to make sense of it as they reveal more and more details about what they allege.

So now Jonathan says it was his mother who suspected Wade was molested by Michael and she wrote down some notes of her suspicions in 1996 (well noted that this was 3 years after the Chandler allegations, so she might have been influenced by those to see things in innocent situations and interactions). But this is not what Wade's motion says. It says:

"In 2002, when Plaintiff was twenty (20) years old, Plaintiff's father committed suicide by hanging himself. Plaintiff recently learned from his father's sister that the thought that Plaintiff might have been sexually abuse by Doe 1 was huge source of anxiety and depression for his father."

Then:

"Although not

So why did Wade's father have that anxiety? Was it because his sister suggested these things to him?

And how about this? The family suspects for a long time WR was molested by MJ, yet none of them does anything! Moreover, they defend the suspected abuser in front of the public and authorities, help him get off when he's accused of molesting other kids and even celebrate his acquittal in a hysterical manner! And while they suspect Wade is being molested they never ask him. They just keep letting him sleep in Michael's room. Wow, what a family!

"What most people don't understand is that the same indoctrination about the abuse Wade received was the same indoctrination to be successful and well known in the entertainment industry, "Be the best, or be nothing."

I don't understand why they keep bringing up that pressure to achieve. What does it have to do with the alleged molestation? Like Lil says this is probably the real reason why Wade is doing this. He feels that the pressure he felt in his profession and that crushed him is eventually Michael's fault and this is really why Wade wants Michael to pay. But since he cannot sue him for that he came up with these false child abuse allegations to "punish him".

There
like Wade.

Enter the suing of Michael's companies and, I guess, Branca... How convenient.

"I don't have anger for Michael, he had a very

This is funny. He says it's not even Michael who angers him, but people who turned a blind eye (ie. the companies that Wade can sue - conveniently). How can he say that with a straight face when in the first part of his post he writes about how his family suspected Wade was molested and did nothing? In other words, turned a blind eye... So why doesn't Wade sue his mother and his aunt in the very first place?

How understanding ! you also feel passion like your cousin ? wow they are so transparent

Yep. So far I gave the benefit of doubt to his family that maybe he mislead them all. But by this post of Jonathan I suspect he's in it with Wade.

Again, Wade and his father had a near non-existent relationship and lived on opposite sides of the world. To claim that the troubled and bi-polar father committed suicide out of suspected molestation that occured a decade prior is simply laughable. A "longtime illness", which Wade originally claimed his father died of, is not simply the suspicion that your son was molested.

For a long time the family suspected that Wade might have been abused, she wrote about the peculiar events surrounding Wade's interactions with Michael. I shared this document with Wade after he let us know that Michael did in fact abuse him.

Here's yet another detail that occured only after Wade first revealed the allegations, just like how his father's sister only revealed to Wade that his father had concern of Wade being molested recently after Wade told the family the allegations. So the dad's sis wrote about this in '96, what the hell did she write it for and where was it kept all these years to only surface now and not during the 2005 trial? How does one prove the letter was written in '96 and not in 2012-2013. Impossible.

Ok so now Joy thought something was wrong? Of all people Joy? Ok I am going to take a nap

What a greedy family :sad:

Joys words during testimony. "to know him is to love him" when talking about mj. this is all so pathetic i cant even be bothered following it anymore.its all to imbarrassing and like a z list film script

Here's yet another detail that occured only after Wade first revealed the allegations, just like how his father's sister only revealed to Wade that his father had concern of Wade being molested recently after Wade told the family the allegations. So the dad's sis wrote about this in '96, what the hell did she write it for and where was it kept all these years to only surface now and not during the 2005 trial? How does one prove the letter was written in '96 and not in 2012-2013. Impossible.

Even if she wrote it in 1996 it does not prove anything. 1996 was three years after Michael was publicly accused. It was not hard for someone to come up with such "suspicions" if that person tends to be a bit paranoid.

Mind you, the dear auntie, rather than Michael, might have contributed to the death of her brother with her paranoia. I guess being fed with such ideas was the last thing a guy needed who was bi-polar and who was abused as a child...

Even if she wrote it in 1996 it does not prove anything. 1996 was three years after Michael was publicly accused. It was not hard for someone to come up with such "suspicions" if that person tends to be a bit paranoid.

Mind you, the dear auntie, rather than Michael, might have contributed to the death of her brother with her paranoia. I guess being fed with such ideas was the last thing a guy needed who was bi-polar and who was abused as a child...

I agree, after 1993 she most likely looked at Michael with different eyes. And having your brother suffer what he was accused of doing only makes you more alert..
Of course she should tell him if she really suspected something weird going on, but it seems she was the only one who did.. as the rest of Wade's family always made clear they trusted Michael 100% and never even had the slightest doubt he could have done what he was accused of doing. If this aunt of Wade's had real suspicions she should have at least confronted Joy, ask Wade or even Michael himself. Not write some note about it then shut up for decades!

There is also many people who knew what Michael was doing, and potentially
organised for Wade to come from Australia to America
, and other children
like Wade.

Wasn´t it Wade´s mother who took him to America?

MIST;3864551 said:
Wasn´t it Wade´s mother who took him to America?

They came to America on their own first. They contacted Michael, then went back. Then, when they came again, Michael organized a permanent stay for them.

This cousin of WADE! o_O I say keep talkin...just keep talkin! =) They really don't have a clue how much their story makes no sense, do they? lmao

Jonathan is trying to help his cousin. I can respect that, I suppose. It is what families do. He seems to believe that Robson is getting a bum rap from the media and MJ fans. But I also notice certain patterns - both he and Robson talk about how normal Robson's behaviour is and they both are now ranting about the pressure that Michael put on Robson.

There is something going on with Robson, and Michael is a part of it, but something else deeper and darker is also going on with that family.

Last edited:

Everyone realize the real intentions... -_-

Wade Robson's Michael Jackson long-shot lawsuit obsession

By The Fame Fatale

July 9, 2013 3:00 PM ET

Welcome to Bugging Me Right Now, a recurring blog segment that deals with entertainment news The Fame Fatale can't seem to shake. (Another thing that has me obsessed: Finding a better name for this friggin' segment.)

This week, what's bugging me is Wade Robson. You'll remember Wade Robson as the 30-year-old dancer who, as a child, was totally, completely not being abused by Michael Jackson. Cut to a few weeks ago, and get this: Wade Robson was absolutely positively abused by Jackson. So sayeth Wade Robson.

How do I know this? Because Robson, who defended Jackson's honor during his 2005 molestation trial, has now filed a claim against the dead singer's estate. The jist of Robson's argument: That he didn't know that his childhood activities with Jackson constituted abuse, until more recently, when Robson went through therapy. Now, Robson knows he's a victim, and he wants compensation.

Here's the problem: The statutes of limitation. No matter what starting-line you use-the date of Jackson's death, the dates of the alleged abuses, the date when Robson first had his apparent epiphany-those statues are long expired. And Robson seems to know that.

Which brings me to my current obsession: The odds are so, so stacked against this guy. So what. The frack. Does Robson. Think. He is doing.

In between tearing out my hair in bloody chunks, I reached out to a couple of lawyers who specialize in this stuff. (Not abuse-epiphany stuff. Suing-dead-people stuff.) And they calmed me the hell down. They explained that there are a couple of very solid, very logical reasons for Robson's apparent kamikaze mission.

Attorney Irwin Feinberg notes that, even if Robson never wins a dime from the Jackson estate, the dancer's public filing and subsequent press coverage has garnered something much more valuable.

"Other than a hail-Mary pass at trying to get this claim heard, I think he's just hoping on getting publicity," Feinberg notes. And publicity equals potential interest from press. The kind of press that pays thousands of dollars for exclusive interviews. Or maybe Robson crafts a book deal and earns himself a nice, hefty advance.

Mission accomplished. Robson now has money.

The other possible strategy is that Robson thinks he can play a long game against the Jackson estate.

"Oftentimes," notes Greenberg Glusker's Ricardo Cestero, "people will file incredibly long-shot claims and come up with novel arguments about why they should be allowed to get around the statutes, on the off chance that they can convince a judge that their arguments pass the smell test."

Then, as he and colleague Laura Zwicker explained to me, "they get the case far enough along where the executor of the estate will say, 'You know what? Here's a few hundred thousand dollars to go away, because we don't want to keep fighting this case'."

And I am now officially at peace. Hairless. But at peace.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/07/wade-robsons-michael-jackson-long-shot-lawsuit-obsession.html

Attorney Irwin Feinberg notes that, even if Robson never wins a dime from the Jackson estate, the dancer's public filing and subsequent press coverage has garnered something much more valuable.

"Other than a hail-Mary pass at trying to get this claim heard, I think he's just hoping on getting publicity," Feinberg notes. And publicity equals potential interest from press. The kind of press that pays thousands of dollars for exclusive interviews. Or maybe Robson crafts a book deal and earns himself a nice, hefty advance.

Mission accomplished. Robson now has money.

The problem with this strategy is the problem Wade's had all along: he's just not that interesting. He's not a household name. Unlike an actor or a musician, a choreographer is kind of by definition a behind-the-scenes guy. So who's going to read the book? Who's going hang on every word of an interview? Especially when he's already given such a negative impression?

Jonathan is trying to help his cousin. I can respect that, I suppose. It is what families do. He seems to believe that Robson is getting a bum rap from the media and MJ fans. But I also notice certain patterns - both he and Robson talk about how normal Robson's behaviour is and they both are now ranting about the pressure that Michael put on Robson.

There is something going on with Robson, and Michael is a part of it, but something else deeper and darker is also going on with that family.

I think Wade has the same mental illness as his father, manic depression, and is trying to hide it.

They say in the docs his last breakdown was in May of last year, but I don't believe that. I think once he started claiming sexual abuse all his breakdowns and weird behavior has been attributed to dealing with the abuse, instead of on his real issues. I think his behavior is probably incredibly erratic right now, and I suspect he's going to start turning against people in his own life the more this goes on, blaming them for various things.

Then, as he and colleague Laura Zwicker explained to me, "they get the case far enough along where the executor of the estate will say, 'You know what? Here's a few hundred thousand dollars to go away, because we don't want to keep fighting this case'."
This last paragraph is what got me upset with this article-I think this kind of thing happens a lot, but it just can't happen in this WR case, because the floodgates would open-and everybody who even had their picture taken with Michael could pile on. That's why the Arvizos and Francia stuff happened-only because the Chandlers got money.

Michael talks about "blood in the water" in Moonwalk-and that is absolutely true-with a lot of famous people. Everyone piles on, true or not.

The problem with this strategy is the problem Wade's had all along: he's just not that interesting. He's not a household name. Unlike an actor or a musician, a choreographer is kind of by definition a behind-the-scenes guy. So who's going to read the book? Who's going hang on every word of an interview? Especially when he's already given such a negative impression?

Thing is wade is so full of himself he truly belives he is a HUGE MEGASTAR and he belives ppl will read it. I think wade oughta came out now with the truth if he really wants his career back cause otherwise the entertainment business will not work with him ever again if he keeps goin on with this false ish

Thing is wade is so full of himself he truly belives he is a HUGE MEGASTAR and he belives ppl will read it. I think wade oughta came out now with the truth if he really wants his career back cause otherwise the entertainment business will not work with him ever again if he keeps goin on with this false ish

Has anyone that he worked with in the past through his various projects, come out and given him any public support at all? I know this past June 25th, Britney Spears came on Twitter and gave a big public thank you to Michael and how much she liked him (after the Wade allegation, of course.)

I've not heard about one person who knows him who has come out and said they believe and support him. Unless I missed it?:unsure:

Has anyone that he worked with in the past through his various projects, come out and given him any public support at all? I know this past June 25th, Britney Spears came on Twitter and gave a big public thank you to Michael and how much she liked him (after the Wade allegation, of course.)

I've not heard about one person who knows him who has come out and said they believe and support him. Unless I missed it?:unsure:

I think maybe one or two ppl have came out and gave their support to wade but i think they feel they have to and dont really wanna belive wade could be lying

This last paragraph is what got me upset with this article-I think this kind of thing happens a lot, but it just can't happen in this WR case, because the floodgates would open-and everybody who even had their picture taken with Michael could pile on. That's why the Arvizos and Francia stuff happened-only because the Chandlers got money.

Michael talks about "blood in the water" in Moonwalk-and that is absolutely true-with a lot of famous people. Everyone piles on, true or not.

Yes, but I think it will not happen now. Many admitted that the way to solve the problem regarding Chandler was a mistake and the booty is already hated by much less.

I think they would not insist on the error, it would be the same as saying that anyone who has a story disgusting like that, could gain something from it

My
have been abused

Although not

There
like Wade.

Somebody in that camp is really using this cousin to push the case. He just won't give up and seems to have a lot invested in this Wade scam. He keeps talking about Wade's dad being a victim of sexual abuse and every time he mentions that I feel the dad molested the son.

He like the attorney is claiming that Wade cannot work in the business again because it is tied up to Michael due to the same type of indoctrination. Oh my oh my this cousin is really trying here. Wade no doubt is trying to get millions, which will be all the money he would have made in the business if Michael did not molest him.

I see now that Michael is being blamed for bringing Wade in the US too, so how many things have that family blamed Michael for now?

Wade is unstable mentally and his family is aware of it. There is someone who will know about his various mental breakdowns.

Last edited:
Back