[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

How the actual f*ck that bastard came up with being inappropriately touched to be raped? I mean, he never mentioned it when he broke up that crap on national tv. Even in that first interview in 1993, he didn't seem forced to defend Michael, he didn't look sad, ill, disgusted. He NEVER showed any damn sign of being molested and raped!

Last edited:

How the actual f*ck that bastard came up with being inappropriately touched to be raped? I mean, he never mentioned it when he broke up that crap on national tv. Even in that first interview in 1993, he didn't seem forced to defend Michael, he didn't look sad, ill, disgusted. He NEVER shown any damn sign of being molested and raped!

in fact, he didnt have a problem with it until his career went down the drain, and he suddenly needed money....

Frankly u have to be concerned for robsons own son if he thinks/thought anal rape is normal and a loving thing to do.. if wade wants to play it that way it makes u wonder what he has done

Frankly u have to be concerned for robsons own son if he thinks/thought anal rape is normal and a loving thing to do.. if wade wants to play it that way it makes u wonder what he has done

Yes, especially as he claimed before he understood it was abuse he would visualize his son being sexually abused in the same way he claims MJ had abused him, over and over again. Before he understood it was abuse he claims he would obsessively think about his son like this.

Just a little bit disturbing.

So it can be asked since you thought it was normal have you ever done it?

Yes, especially as he claimed before he understood it was abuse he would visualize his son being sexually abused in the same way he claims MJ had abused him, over and over again. Before he understood it was abuse he claims he would obsessively think about his son like this.

Poor baby boy, he has such f*cked scumbag as a father. :( People have to f*cked when that kind of thoughts come from their sick mind. I bet sensible parents wouldn't want and they couldn't even imagine their children being victim of such disgusting crime.

To me that was his way of comping up with his sick plan, very disturbing indeed

And didn't he claim that it was that kind of thinking that pushed him to say what he's saying now about Michael? And he was thinking like that before he was supposed to have finally realized he was "abused"? Personally, I find his story to be extremely shaky at this point.

Last edited:

Just sit down Robson. Get help just Go away far away.

It took them a year to look into Jerry Sandusky's case. Michael was constaly under attack. And unlike Sundusky's victims, Wade praised Michael for 20 years only after Michael died and his career was in the dump did he come out

The other thing is, when Sandusky was "outed," boys came out of the WOODWORK to admit that he had abused them too. Every single time this has been brought up with Michael, NOONE has ever come out to say that Michael did this to them. Sneddon flew around the WORLD to search for "victims" and found nothing. Nothing in 1993, nothing in 2003, and nobody else is "coming out" now. When you are a pedophile, you don't stick with just one, two, three kids, as is evident by Sandusky. You just don't. For Wade to try to bring in that comparison is absolutely ridiculous. If Michael and Sandusky are so similar, where are all the other kids, Wade? If my memory serves me correctly, every single kid who has ever been questioned has DENIED anything EVER happening, including Wade at one time. It's madness.

You are actually misquoting MJ too. In the Bashir interview he did not say he slept with boys or children. He said he was sharing his bed and sharing bed meant that he gave his bed to Gavin and he slept on the floor. As Gavin himself testified too. But you keep going on about this interview (the interview wasn't even brought up by me) when I said I have bigger issues with the whole "FBI files" thing and I even laid out concretely what kind of answer would have been appropriate there from the Estate IMO. You think the Estate did everything perfect. I don't. Let's just agree to disagree and move on.

I wasn't talking about the Bashir interview. I was referring to the Ed Bradley interview. Here he says "even if I DID sleep in the bed it's ok." You can see this at around 0:54 on the yt link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqXI258aCMg

L.Logan makes it clear also that she is referring to the Ed Bradley interview:

"Lara Logan: The real Michael Jackson also told Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes that he let young boys sleep in his bed. You can't run away from that right? You can't hide from it.

John Branca: Well, I don't recall that interview and, um, I just know the Michael Jackson that I knew was somebody I considered, you know, a very honorable person."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-...cy-08-09-2013/

Yes, I know you did not bring up the CBS interview w. L. Logan, but you did make this comment (pasted below), and I was responding to that comment when I posted my 'hypothetical conversation' showing that L. Logan would have run with it if Branca had tried to correct her:

"As for the interview, he should have at the very least corrected her that Michael did not say he sleeps with boys. That's a misrepresentation of what he said. That's the very least he could have done. I agree that he should not have let the conversation derail in that direction, but at least he should have made it clear that the woman misrepresented what MJ said. Then finish his answer by saying: "But this is not the time and place for that discussion." And with that last sentence he would have shut down further questions in that direction."

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about the Bashir interview. I was referring to the Ed Bradley interview. Here he says "even if I DID sleep in the bed it's ok." You can see this at around 0:54 on the yt link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqXI258aCMg

L.Logan makes it clear also that she is referring to the Ed Bradley interview:

"Lara Logan: The real Michael Jackson also told Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes that he let young boys sleep in his bed. You can't run away from that right? You can't hide from it.

John Branca: Well, I don't recall that interview and, um, I just know the Michael Jackson that I knew was somebody I considered, you know, a very honorable person."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-...cy-08-09-2013/

The whole sharing bed issue is still taken out of context. And my main issue was with how the FBI files issue was handled. The interview wasn't even brought up by me. You say the Estate handled everything perfectly. I do not think so. Let's agree to disagree and move on.

"As for the interview, he should have at the very least corrected her that Michael did not say he sleeps with boys. That's a misrepresentation of what he said. That's the very least he could have done. I agree that he should not have let the conversation derail in that direction, but at least he should have made it clear that the woman misrepresented what MJ said. Then finish his answer by saying: "But this is not the time and place for that discussion." And with that last sentence he would have shut down further questions in that direction."

And I still stand to that. MJ was misinterpreted and Branca should have said so. But again, this is not my main issue. It was a lot more horrible how the Estate handled the whole "FBI files" fiasco.

Last edited by a moderator:

And I still stand to that. MJ was misinterpreted and Branca should have said so. But again, this is not my main issue. It was a lot more horrible how the Estate handled the whole "FBI files" fiasco.

I agree. And I don't know how many other clients that Branca has to keep him busy and distracted from Michael... but Howard Weitzman is Justin Bieber's attorney now. Did you know that? It's true. He's been handling his depositions, etc., with all the trouble he has been in. http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/justin-bieber-deposition-miami-photog-assault-selena-gomez/?adid=hero8

The revelation of that fact makes me more confident that Weitzman, at least, was behind getting Bieber involved in the recording of Slave To The Rhythm.

Oh dear now we have gone way off now^^.

/QUOTE]

I remember so many ppl were saying how could he say that and it made me angry . I just don't understand why so many ppl think the worst of michael

What he didn't say was that he went to bed with the boys for kids for the purpose of having sex with them he said they stayed up all night and played. Then he said he read the bed time stories and put them to sleep something that their parents didn't have time to do and everyone twisted it I heard what the man said why didn't everyone else.

Oh dear now we have gone way off now^^.

I don't want to derail the thread. That was not my intention. My words were too cryptic. I mostly just wanted to point out that Weitzman has his hands full with Bieber and we can only hope that Tom Mesereau will be brought on board if this sham of an allegation gets the green light to move forward into the courts. I do NOT believe that Weitzman is the best man for Michael's defense. I know some will disagree with me, but that's fine. Weitzman is a great estate lawyer, but my opinion of him is different concerning his defense of Michael personally.

Tom Mesereau would be the best choice to represent Michael since he's 100% of his innocence and dealt with that backstabber in 2005. Tom could tear him apart pointing out his multiple contradictions.

Tom Mesereau is a criminal lawyer though. This would be a civil trial. Besides most likely he would be called as a witness about his dealings with Robson in 2005. So I don't think he can be the attorney in this. But I do think if it goes ahead the Estate should constantly consult him and use his experience and knowledge about these allegations.

NYTimes has a report on the McMartin case that started in 1983 and didn't end til 1990. It took place in L.A. (Manhattan Beach was where the pre-school was). The report says this case started the "child sex abuse hysteria" that swept the nation. I think it's interesting b/c it interviews some of the people involved. It kind of lets the prosecutor and therapists whitewash what happenedbut at the end the defense attornet makes a great point that "adult aspirations"--like "jump the ratings"-- "took place at the sacrifice of children."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/10/us/the-trial-that-unleashed-hysteria-over-child-abuse.html

What I meant to say was-- it is so sad to see those people who were put through a THREE year trial--on top of an 18 month investigation--and when it's all over the prosecutor (Leal Rubin, assistant DA) can just say that we got something good out of it--we learned how to question kids better.

OMG. It just is such a pathetic response.

And they didn't learn how to question kids ANY BETTER b/c they did the same thing and worse with MJ.

Prosecutorial misconduct.

And the therapist who led the questioning just kept at the kids til they said what she wanted to hear (Kee McFarland).

Sorry it was not clear--I was upset about it all. That trial ended in 1990. The jury deadlocked over Raymond Bucky, so they tried him 6 months later and there was another deadlocked jury. The thing is they had no evidence. Sound familiar?

Last edited:

Jamba what are you talking about ^^ right above this post? Is it the McMartin case?

jamba;3969876 said:
What I meant to say was-- it is so sad to see those people who were put through a THREE year trial--on top of an 18 month investigation--and when it's all over the prosecutor (Leal Rubin, assistant DA) can just say that we got something good out of it--we learned how to question kids better.

OMG. It just is such a pathetic response.

And they didn't learn how to question kids ANY BETTER b/c they did the same thing and worse with MJ.

Prosecutorial misconduct.

And the therapist who led the questioning just kept at the kids til they said what she wanted to hear (Kee McFarland).

Sorry it was not clear--I was upset about it all. That trial ended in 1990. The jury deadlocked over Raymond Bucky, so they tried him 6 months later and there was another deadlocked jury. The thing is they had no evidence. Sound familiar?

They had no evidence in the McMartin case and both trials till ended up with a deadlocked jury. Such a shame that after spending all those years in jail innocently (because all through this he was in jail - and his other family members as well!) Bucky could not even get a full acquittal. Despite of lack of evidence. Just goes to show how hard it is to fight the general hysteria in child abuse cases. But I guess at that point Bucky was just happy to walk out of jail, regardless of whether the verdict was acqiuttal or hung jury.

I agree that unfortunately the hysteria did not end with the McMartin case. It's nice to see all these documentaries and reports on the McMartin case but I long the day when the New York Times and other media would look into the MJ cases in the same unbiased and critical manner. Becasue as of now, they mainly just uncritically accept what the MJ's accusers said, the same way the media in the 80s uncritically accepted what the McMartin accusers said. They never take a look into how those allegations emerged, what fueled them, never examine the court case, the testimonies, the changing timelines, changing allegations, the monetary demands of the accusers, their credibility etc. The media did behave with MJ in the 90s and the 2000s as they did with the McMartins in the 80s, so I'm not convinced anything really changed. People will always like a good lynch mob...

Talking about learning how to question kids. Maybe some did. But Jason Francia was questioned in 1993-94 and look how it went:

When the police first interviewed Jason Francia in 1993, the only boy claiming abuse by Jackson was the original accuser, Jordan Chandler. The police interviewed dozens of children but could not find any other child willing to corroborate the Chandlers’ claims, despite the investigators engaging in questionable methods. This is how they got to Blanca Francia’s then 13-year-old son, Jason, on November 4, 1993 and then again on March 24, 1994. It was the police who initiated the contact, Blanca and Jason Francia never turned to authorities.
To the police, Jason Francia initially denied that Jackson had ever done anything inappropriate to him. He said: “I’ll just say this out flat. I don’t remember him trying anything with me except for the tickling” [1]. When the police pressured him to “remember” wrongdoings by Jackson, he maintained: “If I don’t remember, I don’t remember” [1].

At Jackson’s 2005 trial, Jason claimed that he initially denied impropriety because of embarrassment. However, audio tapes and the police transcripts of his 1993-94 interviews reveal how investigators pressured and lead him to create allegations against the star. In a Motion in opposition to the DA’s Motion For Admission Of Alleged Prior Offenses, Jackson’s defense classified these interviews as “textbook examples of improperly suggestive interrogations” [2].

A paper written by Kenneth E. Blackstone, a member of the American College of Forensic Examiners International and an expert of sexual offense investigation explains how interviewing methods can make a child’s testimony tainted and unreliable, leading to false allegations. On page 11-12 of his paper The Fallibility of Forensic Interviewing, Blackstone lists nine factors which raise suspicion of improper interrogations techniques that can lead to false allegations. Those factors are:

• Absence of spontaneous recall;
  • Interviewer bias against defendant – a preconceived idea of what the child should be disclosing;
  • Repeated leading questions;
  • Multiple interviews;
  • Incessant questioning;
  • Vilification of defendant;
  • Ongoing contact with peers and references to their statements;
  • Use of threats, bribes and cajoling; and
  • Failure to videotape or otherwise document the initial interview sessions.
[3]
Eight of those nine factors (1-8) can be observed in the interrogations of Jason Francia.
For example, on November 4, 1993, in a police interview, Francia told investigators he did not remember Jackson ever putting his hand anywhere that made him feel uncomfortable. Detective Vincent Neglia was not satisfied with that answer and made it very clear what answer he would be satisfied with, by suggesting to the boy that his memories were wrong and blatantly suggesting what he should “remember”:
”Det. Neglia: Okay, but what I am getting at is that maybe I am not being obvious enough. What I am saying is maybe he put his hands someplace on you where he shouldn’t have. Maybe he put his hands on you someplace that made you feel uncomfortable. And that’s why you are not remembering. It’s like there is a little bit of “Oh, I can’t remember that guy’s name and I don’t remember his last name, and I just don’t remember that. No I don’t want to remember that, no I can’t remember.” It’s a little of bit of a different kind of not remembering, one is because you are choosing not to, and one is that you just can’t call back the uh, the event. And I think of what you doing is tickling and all this stuff, is trying forcing yourself not to remember. And you also kind of got to the one where you’re saying that fourth time at the party you said something like, “That was the time.” What time was it Jason: What was the time?“ [2]
At other times during the interviews investigators lied to the boy and said that other boys, such as Macaulay Culkin, had been molested by Jackson and the only way they could rescue them was if Jason said incriminating things about Jackson.
“Det. Neglia: I realize how hard this is. I realize how painful it is to think of these things you tried so hard not to think about but you are doing fine. And you are also helping the kid that he is bothering now.Jason Francia: What do you mean he’s bothering?
Det. Birchim: He’s doing the same thing.Jason Francia: Macaulay Culkin.Det. Neglia: Only he’s getting a lot more into it. Like your mother pulled you out of there. Macaulay’s mother is not going to pull him out of there. They are feeding him.
Det. Birchim: He’s doing worse stuff.Det. Neglia: It’s much worse with him.” [2]
They claimed Corey Feldman had drug problems because Jackson molested him:
“Det. Neglia: He’s a junkie now, he gets arrested, he doesn’t act or anything. He gets high. He packs his nose with cocaine and he’s going to die by the time he is 22 years old.Jason Francia: How old is he?Det. Neglia: About 21. But that’s the kind of life he is living, and it’s got to do with being exposed to people like this, and having nobody to protect them and to take them out.Det. Birchim: Like you had your mom.Det. Neglia: Like your mom pulled you out, and you’re, you’re candid, and you’re (sic) honesty with us is going to help us. To pull the next kid out, it might even be too late for Macauly (sic) already. But these kids that he’s traveling with are on tour right now. Maybe we can pull them out of it… “ [2]
Both Culkin and Feldman stated very firmly to authorities and the public alike that Jackson never molested them and never touched them in an inappropriate way.

The investigators referred to Jackson as a “molester”[1] in their interviews with Francia, even though they did not have any evidence against him. They also used derogatory profanity against Jackson, for example, saying: “he makes great music, he’s a great guy, bullshit” [1]. At one point, after the investigators told Francia what they thought Jackson did to him, the boy said “Well, I’ll have to work on that” [1]. In one of the interviews Francia said: “They [the interrogators] made me come out with a lot more stuff I didn’t want to say. They kept pushing. I wanted to get up and hit them in the head” [1]. In the second interview, on March 24, 1994 Francia indicated he was aware of the fact that another boy (Jordan Chandler) had sued Jackson for money [1].

In his 1993-94 interviews, after initially denying any wrongdoing by Jackson, Jason Francia gave in to the pressure. Case in point, in 2005, while under cross-examination by Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau, he admitted that he said things in those interviews because he “was trying to figure out how to get out of there” [1]:
Q. Remember telling the police, “You guys are pushy”? A. Yeah. I remember telling the police that. Q. Okay. And after they kept pushing you, you finally said, “You know, I think he did tickle me,”right? A. No. Q. Do you remember that? Do you remember at first saying you didn’t know, and then after – A. Yeah, I remember saying at first, “I don’t know.” Q. And after telling the police, “You guys are pushy,” you eventually finally said, “Yes, he tickled me,” right? A. I believe that’s how it went. Q. Okay. You kind of went back and forth during the interview, didn’t you? One second you’d say, “He tickled me,” and the next second you’d say you’re not sure, right? A. I was trying to figure out how to get out of there. Q. I understand. And you remember exactly how you felt in 1993 during the interview, right? A. The feeling of, yeah, crying and crappiness. [1]
It was also revealed that after the police’s first interrogation of Jason Francia in 1993 he was sent for therapy with a counselor by the name of Mike Craft. District Attorney Thomas Sneddon was present at least one time in Craft’s office while Jason was there, though Jason could not explain what communication went on between the two men and why Sneddon was there at all. According to an article in USA Today on February 7, 1994, the therapist Jason Francia was sent to was arranged and paid for by the county Sheriff’s office after the boy’s mother expressed concern that Sheriff Deputies had called and met with her son while she was not present [4].

And a link between the MJ cases and the McMartin case is psychologist Stan Katz. Katz's testimony at MJ's trial:

17 Q. And you didn’t just talk about divorce

18 cases, you talked about the McMartin Preschool case

19 in Manhattan Beach, California, true?

20 A. Yes, I did.

21 Q. And you mentioned that in the context of

22 false allegations of child molestation in a criminal

23 courtroom, true?

24 A. Well, I’m not sure if I said that in the

25 book or not. I didn’t memorize it. But I was

26 talking about the McMartin case, which ended up

27 being not only in the criminal court, it was in

28 dependency court because there were children of the 4269

1 teachers who were involved in dependency court, and

2 I think there were civil suits also.

3 Q. Were you involved in that case in any

4 professional way?

5 A. Yes, I was.

6 Q. How were you involved?

7 A. I was the director of training and

8 professional education at the Children’s Institute

9 International, and that’s the agency that initially

10 interviewed all the McMartin children.

11 Q. And were you involved in that case for a

12 number of years?

13 A. Well, my involvement was that I was director

14 of the program. And Kee McFarland, who was the

15 woman who interviewed the children, actually worked

16 under me.
But I was not -- I did not directly

17 interview the children’s parents.

18 I did interview -- my involvement with the

19 McMartin case was, I did do assessments. I was

20 asked by the Department of Children & Family

21 Services to assess the children of the alleged

22 perpetrators to see if they had been molested.

23 Other than that, I had very little involvement

24 directly with the case.

25 Q. Is it your understanding that that was

26 perhaps the longest and largest criminal case in the

27 history of Los Angeles County?

28 A. I think it was. 4270

And it was Katz to whom Larry Feldman sent both Jordan and Gavin for "evaluation". Wonder why...

If you are further interested in the McMartin trial, there is a movie called Indictment: The McMartin Trial.

Last edited:

Wade is saying that Michael actually raped him? WELL THAT JUST TEARS IT!:ranting Karma is finally consuming him now, he's extremely messed up now that sick f:censored:g b@$^@#%!!!:ranting

I don't want to derail the thread. That was not my intention. My words were too cryptic. I mostly just wanted to point out that Weitzman has his hands full with Bieber and we can only hope that Tom Mesereau will be brought on board if this sham of an allegation gets the green light to move forward into the courts. I do NOT believe that Weitzman is the best man for Michael's defense. I know some will disagree with me, but that's fine. Weitzman is a great estate lawyer, but my opinion of him is different concerning his defense of Michael personally.

I wouldn't worry about Weitzman. He's the general counsel for MJ Estate but it's not like he handles all the lawsuits. Estate hires additional lawyers who are knowledgeable in the specific issues. For example they have tax lawyers for IRS, they hired copyright lawyers for copyright lawsuits (Mann, HTWF). So Weitzman handles the front end of the lawsuits - or in other words the dismissal requests. History shows if/when the lawsuits gets serious to the point of possibly going to trial, expert lawyers on the topic are brought in.

Furthermore who is the best lawyer would depend on what is the claim and/or defense is about.

I wouldn't worry about Weitzman. He's the general counsel for MJ Estate but it's not like he handles all the lawsuits. Estate hires additional lawyers who are knowledgeable in the specific issues. For example they have tax lawyers for IRS, they hired copyright lawyers for copyright lawsuits (Mann, HTWF). So Weitzman handles the front end of the lawsuits - or in other words the dismissal requests. History shows if/when the lawsuits gets serious to the point of possibly going to trial, expert lawyers on the topic are brought in.

Furthermore who is the best lawyer would depend on what is the claim and/or defense is about.

It's a good thing the Estate hired more specific lawyers.

@jamba

Since you brought up the McMartin case and how the hysteria of that might have affected attitudes toward MJ in 1993, I'd also like to add that the McMartin was was just a part a general hysteria in the 80s. I find that very interesting in terms of how mass psychology works. It all started with a book in 1980 called Michelle Remembers. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers

Michelle Remembers is a book published in 1980 co-written by Canadian psychiatrist Lawrence Pazder and his psychiatric patient (and eventual wife) Michelle Smith. A best-seller, Michelle Remembers was the first book written on the subject of satanic ritual abuse and is an important part of the controversies beginning in the 1980s regarding satanic ritual abuse and repressed memory. The book has been discredited by several investigations which found no corroboration of the book's events, while others have pointed out that the events described in the book were extremely unlikely and in some cases impossible.

Michelle Remembers was enthusiastically and uncritically promoted by the media. In May 1989, influential television host Oprah Winfrey interviewed Smith and also Lauren Stratford (author of the fake memoir Satan's Underground) on the same show[SUP][season & episode needed][/SUP], representing the lurid claims made in both books as undisputed fact.[SUP][10][/SUP] A pagan group has called for Winfrey and other media figures to publicly apologize to the West Memphis Three for the damage that the moral panic surrounding satanic ritual abuse has caused.[SUP][11][/SUP]

With the sudden emergence of satanic ritual abuse cases in the 1980s (likely due in part to the publication of Michelle Remembers[SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP]) Pazder's expertise was called upon. In 1984, Pazder acted as a consultant in the McMartin preschool trial which featured allegations of satanic ritual abuse.[SUP][12][/SUP] Pazder also appeared on the first major news report on Satanism (broadcast on May 16, 1985), by ABC’s 20/20.[SUP][14][/SUP] Pazder was part of the Cult Crime Impact Network and lectured to police agencies about satanic ritual abuse during the late 1980s. By 1987 Pazder reported that he was spending a third of his time consulting on satanic ritual abuse cases.[SUP][12][/SUP] By September 1990, Pazder had been consulted "in more than 1,000 'ritual abuse' cases".[SUP][3][/SUP] With people suddenly being prosecuted for satanic ritual abuse, prosecutors used the book as a guide when preparing cases against alleged Satanists.[SUP][15][/SUP] Prior to the start of the Kern County child abuse cases several local social workers had attended a training seminar that foregrounded satanic ritual abuse as a major element in child sexual abuse and used Michelle Remembers as training material.[SUP][16][/SUP]

To me this is just mind-boggling that this could happen in America towards the end of the 20th century. It's like Salem witch hunts 20th century style.

And what is interesting that even in MJ's case in the 2000s there have been attempts to introduce some kind of "satanic ritual" element in the allegtions against him. Most notably by Maureen Orth who claimed in one of her articles that MJ took baths in the blood of cows which were sacrificed in some kind of voodoo ritual because he wanted to put a curse on Steven Spielberg. And this was published with a straight face by Vanity Fair as if it was fact! In the 21st century... I remember another article (not sure by whom, maybe it came from Victor Gutierrez?) which suggested there have been baby bones found in Neverland. And just like investigators used Michelle Remembers, an uncorroborated book, as a guideline in these so called "satanic ritual abuse cases" in the 80s, the investigators in the MJ case used Victor Guiterrez's uncorroborated book against MJ the same way. While totally ignoring that the language in it gives away Guiterrez as a likely pedophile or pedophilia supporter... To me it's just mind-boggling short-sightedness and stupidity on authortities' part.

Last edited:

Oprah has caused so much damage over the years--promoting this bogus Satanist book, and she interviewed Kee McFarland (the social worker--unlicensed) who used the horrible interviewing techniques that put innocent people through a 7-year nightmare in McMartin, and then of course her effort over the years to smear MJ as a criminal and pull him down.

"In the 1983 McMartin preschool case, in Manhattan Beach, California, hidden underground tunnels, airplane rides from the daycare, satanic worship while dressed as witches, ritual sacrifice, drinking blood, and eating of feces were all alleged. The case occurred soon after the Vietnam conflict, the upheaval of the 1970s, and women’s entry into the workplace. It began with a mother with schizophrenia calling the police to say that her young son was sodomized at daycare and progressed to the police’s sending letters to 200 families of current or former students. It led to panic at a national level, with the FBI and Interpol investigating. The trial was the lengthiest and most expensive in American history, included the bizarre stories just described of ritual abuse of many children and yet did not result in a single conviction for any of the seven defendants.

The McMartin case shared similarities with long ago Salem: fantastical child testimony mirroring the beliefs of the time by suggestible children, interviews with leading questions, and the idea that innocent children cannot lie. In videotaped interrogations of the children, examiners promised rewards and asked leading questions.Battling concerns about modern day competence in child interviewing, recent scholarship has focused on appropriate interview techniques. Subsequent studies have investigated the utilization of child interviewing techniques specifically by examining transcripts of the McMartin case.

In one study, techniques used by the McMartin interviewers were more effective than simple suggestive questions at inducing preschool children to make false allegations against a classroom visitor. Suggestive questions, when combined with social influence and reinforcement, led to more false accusations in a sample of preschool children questioned after their classroom had a visitor. Another study used two specific components of the McMartin interviews, reinforcement and co-witness information, in interviews of children ages 5 to 7. Reinforcement increased false allegations against a classroom visitor threefold. Especially when being asked about events considered fantastic such as leaving the school on a helicopter, false allegations increased with reinforcement. A second interview without reinforcement
continued to find the children repeating the false allegations. This strongly suggested that one interview with reinforcement can lead to persistent false allegations by the children."

http://www.jaapl.org/content/41/2/294.full.pdf

Last edited:

I remember so many ppl were saying how could he say that and it made me angry . I just don't understand why so many ppl think the worst of michael

It's all about money. Back in the hey-day of bubblegum pop and boy bands, I liked Wade- now, I detest the SOB. The fact that he could make such ludicrous claims shows his true colors. He really is just a terrible person.

I wish people would stop with these accusations against Michael. It takes a low, sick and disgusting person to claim that somebody abused and raped them when they know full well it never happened. It takes an even sicker person to make such claims after the accused had passed on. I try not to think about it too much, because I get physically ill when I do, and I cry. I cry for Michael and I cry for his children. Nobody ever seems to think about them, nobody seems to care. All that matters is the f***ing money.

I just want to share this picture every time somebody makes up a story and tries to sue Michael's Estate:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2lj1b2t.jpg

God I love it, lol!

Last edited:
Back