[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

If MJ's death did not make Jordan confess, nothing will.

Jordan Chandler has always lived the good life. I saw PICS of some of the homes he owned in NYC. Big apartments in NYC a beach house in the Hamptons he is very good with money. Went to an expensive school where he told friends his parents made him do it. People like him tell themselves that it was not his fault. I believe Evan was the only reason he was not talking to his Mother now that Daddy blew hi shead off he and Mommy are together again. And since Michael has died there really is no reason for him to say anything. I am sure he does not even give Michael a second thought

Last edited:

Jordan Chandler will only confess when he is forced to

Jordan Chandler has always lived the good life. I saw PICS of some of the homes he owned inNYC. Big apartments in NYC a beach housein the Hamptons he is very good with money. Went to an expensive school where he told friends his parents made himdo it. People like him tell themselvesthat it was not his fault. I believe Evanwas the only reason he was not talking to his Mother now that Daddy blew hishead off he and Mommy are together again. And since Michael has died there really is no reason for him to sayanything. I am sure he does not evengive Michael a second thought

He is so full of himself. Good with stolen $$$ from Michael I'd say with lies.

Jordan Chandler has always lived the good life. I saw PICS of some of the homes he owned inNYC. Big apartments in NYC a beach housein the Hamptons he is very good with money. Went to an expensive school where he told friends his parents made himdo it. People like him tell themselvesthat it was not his fault. I believe Evanwas the only reason he was not talking to his Mother now that Daddy blew hishead off he and Mommy are together again. And since Michael has died there really is no reason for him to sayanything. I am sure he does not evengive Michael a second thought

Yes. He lives in Cali now but just as carefree and in luxury. He and June live very near to one another and yes, they are together again. I heard they started to get near again with June after that incident between Jordan and Evan in the summer of 2005 when Evan almost killed Jordan. Jordan is in the real estate business. He obviously invested the money well, but his business acumen will never earse the fact that his wealth is based on the blood money they extorted from Michael. I wonder if he is grateful to his dad. After all without him possibly he would work 9 to 5 somewhere or be a dentist like his father, not this world traveler to the luxury resorts of this world. It's obvious to me that he loves his money and loves his lifestyle, so I don't think he will ever say anything to clear MJ's name and stir things up. But at the same time I also don't think he would ever appear in court in support of Wade or any other loser. He'll just act like he has nothing to do with all the dirt thrown at Michael.

Last edited:

Jordan is no better than Evan. Like father like son

You know I have many reasons why I really think 93 happened. And for Jordan at the age of 13, money wasIMO not the issue. I always thought hewas very angry at Michael for something

Jordan is no better than Evan. Like father like son

Both pathetic, greedy and cowards all in the same. They don't even deserved to be called men.

Both pathetic, greedy and cowards all in the same. They don't even deserved to be called men.

They don't deserve to be called human beings

Reactions: PoP

Jordan Chandler has always lived the good life. I saw PICS of some of the homes he owned in NYC. Big apartments in NYC a beach house in the Hamptons he is very good with money. Went to an expensive school where he told friends his parents made him do it. People like him tell themselves that it was not his fault. I believe Evan was the only reason he was not talking to his Mother now that Daddy blew hi shead off he and Mommy are together again. And since Michael has died there really is no reason for him to say anything. I am sure he does not even give Michael a second thought
Just wondering how he lives with the man in the mirror... wow... dear God never let me go that low please!

You know I have many reasons why I really think 93 happened. And for Jordan at the age of 13, money wasIMO not the issue. I always thought hewas very angry at Michael for something

I don't think he was angry. His father pressured him for a long time until he went along with his father's plan. I think he went along because his father probably told him that if he does not support him then he (Evan) might end up in jail. Which was indeed the case because he extorted Michael.
I also think a 13-year-old can already be calculating and also material. So Jordan might have calculated that his friendship with MJ was over nevertheless, why not help his dad to stay out of jail and get some money then?

To me he is living off blood money. If he is okay with that then he has no soul in my opinion. He can keep the money I just wish he would tell the truth. But I doubt that will ever happen.

This whole Wade thing is disgusting and I don't have much more to say than that sorry. It's too much.

A couple of weeks ago TMZ mentioned that Wade's side demands information from MJ's Estate about past allegations. So I guess the Estate failed to answer and Wade's side is trying to urge them with all these "compel further responses" motions? Just guessing.

I agree. I think the Estate isn't giving Wade's attorneys what they want. So they're trying to get the court to force the Estate to give them what they want. And I also think they're also trying to speed up the process of getting so-called "evidence" so that they can get the judge to allow this mess to go forward.

Last edited:

Bubs this is interesting. Look at this part:

03/27/2014 at 10:00 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION - COMPEL FURTHER RESPONSES(TO CLAIMANT'S FOR INTERROGATORIES,SET ONE, ETC.)

03/27/2014 at 10:00 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION - COMPEL FURTHER RESPONSES(TO CLAIMANT'S FIRST SET OF REQUESTFOR PRODUCTION AND INSPECTION OFDOCUMENTS AND TANGIBLE THINGS, ETC)

Does it seem to you that they want to look at the estate's documents and legal documents about Michael and Garvin and Jordan case. Didn't they ask to see the financial documents too, or am I mixing up the cases. Is it that they want to do some interrogation about something?

Yes. He lives in Cali now but just as carefree and in luxury. He and June live very near to one another and yes, they are together again. I heard they started to get near again with June after that incident between Jordan and Evan in the summer of 2005 when Evan almost killed Jordan. Jordan is in the real estate business. He obviously invested the money well, but his business acumen will never earse the fact that his wealth is based on the blood money they extorted from Michael. I wonder if he is grateful to his dad. After all without him possibly he would work 9 to 5 somewhere or be a dentist like his father, not this world traveler to the luxury resorts of this world. It's obvious to me that he loves his money and loves his lifestyle, so I don't think he will ever say anything to clear MJ's name and stir things up. But at the same time I also don't think he would ever appear in court in support of Wade or any other loser. He'll just act like he has nothing to do with all the dirt thrown at Michael.

Damn... I was wondering exactly what that guy did. Pathetic.

In signing the agreement the Chandlers also agreed to dismiss the first six clauses which were the molestation claims. It's no wonder they didn't want to be a part of the criminal investigation. Wouldn't look to good on the stand having to admit they'd dismissed their claims for money.

Also, why is Robson requesting documentation about past allegations from the estate, the very entity he's suing? Couldn't he get that from the police? Or heck, the internet, even? I'm hoping the estate doesn't cave in...

I agree. I think Wade's case must not be working out the way he thought it would. So he's trying to force the Estate to "prove" his case for him.

Last edited:

It's not, desperate times calls for desperate and irrational measures.He thought he could use some old lies to help prop up some new lies leading up to June. He thought that the same media hysteria and stupidity from ago would help make the Estate cave in and give him whatever he is requesting now. I can't wait to see him hang by the very noose he's created.

MIST;3974482 said:
I read somewhere that Chandlers got the money for negligence and that in a clause in the settlement Michael pleaded not guilty to child abuse.
In that case J.Chandler could have been a witness without losing the money.
But the world would have seen he was a liar, I´m not sure what fans reaction would have been at the time.
Happy because he finally talked the truth or angry for what he had done.

That's why the 1993 allegations were like an albatross around Michael's neck. The settlement was the easy way out and Michael just wanted it to all go away. As Bert Fields said, Michael could have gone to Court and won. Evan 'the dentist' Chandler just wouldn't shut up and that's why Michael handed over the money. Supposedly it was to make both parties quiet about the whole affair.

I wonder, though, if Jordy could have jeopardized the money if he had been busted on the Witness stand. Some kind of technicality.

Was the settlement so iron clad that the Chandler's would never lose Michael's money, if Jordy had testified in 2005 and crumbled. June Wong Chandler didn't seem to crumble. Trying to do battle with that black widow was Michael's undoing. She gives vicious a whole new meaning!

[video=youtube;stM8TJK-Zi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stM8TJK-Zi0[/video]

I wonder, though, if Jordy could have jeopardized the money if he had been busted on the Witness stand. Some kind of technicality.

Was the settlement so iron clad that the Chandler's would never lose Michael's money, if Jordy had testified in 2005 and crumbled. June Wong Chandler didn't seem to crumble. Trying to do battle with that black widow was Michael's undoing. She gives vicious a whole new meaning!

Nothing in the settlement forbade the Chandlers to testify. No "technicality", nothing. Well represented by the Francia's case who got settlement money in 1994, yet they testified in 2005. They did crumble as they were not found credible, but that did not mean they had to pay back the settlement money.
June did crumble too. Her testimony is full of contradictions, lies and convenient "memory lapses".

In signing the agreement the Chandlers also agreed to dismiss the first six clauses which were the molestation claims. It's no wonder they didn't want to be a part of the criminal investigation. Wouldn't look to good on the stand having to admit they'd dismissed their claims for money.

Exactly. If your son was molested would you sign a settlement in which the alleged abuser explicitly states that he did nothing wrong and did not molest your son? Wouldn't you want justice in the first place? Wouldn't you want to get the alleged abuser punished or at the very least make him face what he did? But the only thing the Chandlers ever wanted was money. Same with the Francias.

Last edited:

As Bert Fields said, Michael could have gone to Court and won.

Yes. That's why I wish Fields had been able to step in and ask Cochran to stop pushing Michael to settle. I think Cochran filled Michael's head with all these terrible ideas about how bad a trial with the Chandlers would go for him. Once Michael signed that settlement, there was no turning back. What were these people thinking? That Michael would be able to just pick himself up and move on without having problems because of this? This mess started a public relations nightmare that followed Michael for the rest of his life. And now here's a man trying to take advantage of the situation after Michael has died. It's unfair and disgusting.

Last edited:

And don't forget Cochran was friends with Feldman. Shortly after the case was over Feldman did some legal work for Chochran for free, and was often in the court room during the OJ trial.

If this doesn't prove that karma is bull s**t then nothing will. Michael's dead and Jordan is living the good life while being fully supported by the media.

Justthefacts;3974674 said:
And don't forget Cochran was friends with Feldman. Shortly after the case was over Feldman did some legal work for Chochran for free, and was often in the court room during the OJ trial.

Yes. And from the Chandlers' book:

Feldman, Shapiro, Hirsch, Weitzman & Weis, (Oy vey!), all were part of a neat little "old boy" network, just the ticket for getting this nightmare over and done with — quietly.

Larry Feldman, Shapiro and Hirsch were lawyers on the Chandler side. Weitzman is Howard Weitzman. Weis is Lauren Weis, the Los Angeles Deputy DA. What a nice "old boy" network, isn't it? "Just the ticket for getting this nightmare over and done with - quietly" - ie. settlement, something the Chandlers wanted from the very beginning. People so love to forget that it wasn't Michael who offered the settlement but it were the Chandlers who demanded it! Even before they filed their civil lawsuit they talk about how what they really hope for is a settlement. Cochran is not mentioned in this sentence about the "old boy" network, but he is praised by Larry Feldman in the book as a great guy with whom they surely will understand each other. So these were Michael's "lawyers" in that case. How I wish he had Mesereau back then!

Michael definitely needed Mesereau back then.. Johnnie played MJ badly.. Rot in hell Wade... Hopefully he won't get a penny

Better stick your head up your bum Wade. No one is listening.

and why does he want MJ's estate to help him with his case? why doesn't he go to the police or Sneddon or even the FBI that followed MJ for 20 years to get some evidence? according to the FBI they have never found anything against MJ, so why does Robson think the estate has something if the FBI doesn't.

Wade makes me sick.. For 20 years he only spoke kindly of MJ and even after his death he said MJ taught him the goodness in people and then he goes and pull some crap like this.. I hate this man.. May he rot in the depths of hell.

Nothing in the settlement forbade the Chandlers to testify. No "technicality", nothing. Well represented by the Francia's case who got settlement money in 1994, yet they testified in 2005. They did crumble as they were not found credible, but that did not mean they had to pay back the settlement money.
June did crumble too. Her testimony is full of contradictions, lies and convenient "memory lapses".

Exactly. If your son was molested would you sign a settlement in which the alleged abuser explicitly states that he did nothing wrong and did not molest your son? Wouldn't you want justice in the first place? Wouldn't you want to get the alleged abuser punished or at the very least make him face what he did? But the only thing the Chandlers ever wanted was money. Same with the Francias.

No-one would, if they really felt their child had been abused. I think with all the pressures on Michael with everything he had to deal with, tour, rehab, the photos, the media onslaught, physical and emotional pain and pressure to settle from business interests (cause I sure don't think they just sat by quietly), no wonder he finally gave in and settled.

WR (can't say his name, makes me ill) is hoping the estate will just give and settle. Good luck on that one, because I don't believe they will. I hope they hit him back hard with everything they've got and bury him under his own lies.

So what exactly is going to happen in June? A hearing will take place... Then what? Damn I want this to be over already.

Back