[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Diane Demon concerns me, she's been at this for a long time and seems very obsessive. Doesn't she own things that once belonged to MJ? Kind of disturbing when she's supposed to hate the guy. She'll shit all over him but says nothing about Victor Gutierrez. He seems pretty suspicious so why doesn't she go investigate him? She's told plenty of lies about MJ over the years, but I wonder what skeletons are in her closet?

I honestly think she either was in love with Michael and got rejected, or she is full blown stalker/pervert.
She only feels she is alive when she talks about Michael and you could see her face changing, creepy as hell.

Well, she has Michael's undies, so when her time is up in the media, she can lock herself into her closet and sniff MJ undies day in and day out.

Last edited:

I have only just heard about this; this morning. I do not know how MJ coped with all these disgusting, vicious and completely untrue things said about him, I truly don't. I would have completely lost my mind, ripped all my hair out, landed myself in a nut house, or quite possibly throw myself off the nearest bridge if it were me. MJ was a truly a strong and remarkable man for living through or dealing with this type of stuff for as long as he did.

I really hate to say this, but I am actually glad he is not here to witness these despicable money grabs from the people he once knew and trusted. I am glad he doesn't have to see his 3 children be completely heartbroken over hearing this. I believe that would have truly destroyed him. I cannot even begin to think what his children are going through this very moment, especially his daughter Paris, who has been through more than enough in the last year or so.

I don't know what else to say... except for we (those interested in these cases) have to find every shred of evidence we can find against this guy, and make sure of it that these allegations are proven without a doubt to be yet another pathetic and disgusting money grab.

I notice that Wade was very quick to post on Facebook about Demond's article on The Daily Beast.

Well he doesn't actually share a direct link to The Daily Beast article for some very odd reason, but the link he shares does contain a link to DD's TDB article. I am thinking that he is trying to not make it too obvious that he knew about this article coming out. It wouldn't surprise me if WR or his lawyer told DD about Safechuck, or even asked DD to write the article on TDB.

Does anyone know the exact time DD's TDB article was published?

Facebook:Wade Robson shared a link.

May 12 @ 10.39pm UK time.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/ca_a_fifth_michael_jackson_victim_comes_forward_snap_responds

CA- A fifth Michael Jackson victim comes forward, SNAP responds

And can someone please save a screenshot of WR's post. I can't as I am currently using a friends laptop and for some reason it isn't able to make screenshots.

I honestly think she either was in love with Michael and got rejected, or she is full blown stalker/pervert.
She only feels she is alive when she talks about Michael and you could see her face changing, creepy as hell.

Well, she has Michael's undies, so when her time is up in the media, she can lock herself into her closet and sniff MJ undies day in and day out.

How does a person believe someone is a molester but have a pair of their underwear?! She's a strange woman indeed.

I notice that Wade was very quick to post on Facebook about Demond's article on The Daily Beast.

Well he doesn't actually share a direct link to The Daily Beast article for some very odd reason, but the link he shares does contain a link to DD's TDB article. I am thinking that he is trying to not make it too obvious that he knew about this article coming out. It wouldn't surprise me if WR or his lawyer told DD about Safechuck, or even asked DD to write the article on TDB.

Does anyone know the exact time DD's TDB article was published?

And can someone please save a screenshot of WR's post. I can't as I am currently using a friends laptop and for some reason it isn't able to make screenshots.

I'm convinced Wade knew about DD's article in advance. I'm sure the info was leaked to DD by Wade's lawyer. How else did she know about it? It's not in that online court system and she says it's sealed. So how does she know what it contains? I'm sure he got it from Wade's lawyer.

From that article:

So they struggle, usually for years, with confusion, shame and self-blame. They cope as best they can. They convince themselves that the molester loves them. They don't see it as a crime.

And when they finally do understand it was wrong, they cannot imagine disclosing. They fear everyone will believe the powerful and popular predator.

Defenders of Robson keep parrotting this while totally ignoring the fact that it simply does not fly in his (or Safechuck's) specific case.

"They do not see it as a crime"? How so, when Michael Jackson was on a CRIMINAL trial in 2005? Both of these men were adults by then, they perfectly could understand what is a crime and what is a CRIMINAL trial.

"They fear everyone will believe the powerful and popular predator." - It's hard to use this argument here as well. Michael was publicly accused in 1993 and 2005. Sneddon & Co. would have readily believed anyone who went to them with such allegations. The media was totally against Michael. Public opinion was against him. Especially in 2005 his popularity was at an all time low. So if there was a time for alleged victims to come forward that was it. But of course there was no money to be made for them from a criminal trial...

PS: Maybe Wade linked this article and not something from a general site, because there are at least a few comments there sympathetic to him and believing him. Though even on this survivor website there are comments which are sceptical of his claims (though maybe these were made by MJ fans, idk).

Well it is true that children don't see the crime adultsmost certainly do. ESP adults that saidnothing ever happened. That is the thing that people like that ****Dimond don&#8217;t point out both of these dudes said for years nothing ever happenedwell into adulthood. That is somethingthat you can&#8217;t ignore And I said itbefore and I will say it again the fact that her story filled with lies says alot about Upchuck<o:p></o:p>

From that article:

Defenders of Robson keep parrotting this while totally ignoring the fact that it simply does not fly in his (or Safechuck's) specific case.

"They do not see it as a crime"? How so, when Michael Jackson was on a CRIMINAL trial in 2005? Both of these men were adults by then, they perfectly could understand what is a crime and what is a CRIMINAL trial.

"They fear everyone will believe the powerful and popular predator."
- It's hard to use this argument here as well. Michael was publicly accused in 1993 and 2005. Sneddon & Co. would have readily believed anyone who went to them with such allegations. The media was totally against Michael. Public opinion was against him. Especially in 2005 his popularity was at an all time low. So if there was a time for alleged victims to come forward that was it. But of course there was no money to be made for them from a criminal trial...

PS: Maybe Wade linked this article and not something from a general site, because there are at least a few comments there sympathetic to him and believing him. Though even on this survivor website there are comments which are sceptical of his claims (though maybe these were made by MJ fans, idk).

That line does not work because these dudes were never quiet when it came to defending Michael. Remember on his old TV show Levin says he spoke to the Upchuck family and they said the DA was harrasing them and Michael never did anything so..

One person saying they were abused leads to other people saying they were because all of the sudden the fear they had against there abuser fades some because now you are not alone. Someone else is there with you. Remember how it was with the Penn State guy? How it is with the church? How it was with this Max Cliford guy. All it takes is one to open the flood gates

One person saying they were abused leads to other people saying they were because all of the sudden the fear they had against there abuser fades some because now you are not alone. Someone else is there with you. Remember how it was with the Penn State guy? How it is with the church? How it was with this Max Cliford guy. All it takes is one to open the flood gates

Yeah, floodgates should have been opened for these guys in 1993 or at least in 2005. Nada. For Jimmy Safechuck it was Wade Robson who needed to go on Today's Show and talk about his lawsuit to finally realize he was abused... Gimme a break.

Last edited:

Yeah, floodgates should have been opened for these guys in 1993 or at least in 2005. Nada. For Jimmy Safechuck it was Wade Robson who needed to go on Today's Show and talk about his lawsuit to finally realize he was abused... Gimme a break.

It was a year after Wade that realized he was abused. IMO this guy was always on call when needed by Wade and his team. As a way to get the estate to buckle. But like Wade it won't work

Watch Larry Nimmer's documentary and you put things in perspective, concerning the 2005 trial that Michael Jackson endured to clear his good name.

packagefrnt.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Untold-Story-Neverland/dp/B00BHLU5HO

You can rent it for $1.99 or own it for $2.99 with just a click away.

When the Sheriff's dept. interivewed Gavin Arvizo and is shown in Larry Nimmer's documentary, it is like the Jury stated, the body language of Gavin Arvizo's is not of someone who has been molested.

Perhaps we can hand out copies to anyone who has a problem with Michael Jackson's innocence, just to set the record straight. The Arvizo's were not as innocent as they appeared and neither is Wade Robson!

The witch hunt for Michael is creepy and disturbing.
------------------

very true. talk about obsessional. then again dimonds sad excuse of a career was built around talking shit about mj and making money off him. working with the paedo guittuerez and the rednecks sneddon and zonen they all had big money and gains to be made by a succesful lynching.and even five years later they are still at it. problem is they cant hurt mj anymore and that must really grate on them..and to see how mj is still loved after all their attempts must grate even more. nothings changed and prob never will till shes six feet under. mj pays her bills always has always will. "half of me you'll never be so dont u feel threatened by me"

In these situations we gotta support Michael more than ever. So blast his music from your car, wear his T.shirts in public and wear them proudly.

Did Safechuck run out of money as well? It damn seriously apply the slogan "if you run out of money, why working if you can sue Michael Jackson!" :doh: If Maculay Culkin turned against Mike, I'd seriously lose my mind.

Im starting to think it's that crook Robson's doing with the help of the "family". I mean, most people have been talking about the new album and BOOM, that crap comes out the day of Xscape's release.

Did Safechuck run out of money as well? It damn seriously apply the slogan "if you run out of money, why working if you can sue Michael Jackson!" :doh: If Maculay Culkin turned against Mike, I'd seriously lose my mind.

Im starting to think it's that crook Robson's doing with the help of the "family". I mean, most people have been talking about the new album and BOOM, that crap comes out the day of Xscape's release.

OMG if mac ever turned on michael. my heart would just drop out of my chest. please maculay culkin never do anything like this. please stay loyal to michael mac, please.

Last edited:

Okay, BET posted the "news" 21 h ago on their FB page.

There are 5000 comments there, I went through 1500 I guess and couldn't find not one bad comment towards Michael and I got bored :) Nobody believes it, the general comments are "I don't believe it" "if true why didn't he come when he was alive" " suspicious timing " , you get the picture .

This bullcrap news is hurting the sales in US. I hate them so much. How much pain can MJ fans take? And his family? Those liars should all be put in jail!

I was just scrolling through the comments on TMZ and came across this comment by the Demond:

[Diane Dimond]

I'd like to see Mr. Weitzman's PROOF that James Safechuck has "denied many times" that any childhood abuse ever occurred with Michael Jackson.
I have covered the saga of MJ for two decades now and I was always struck by the fact that neither Safechuck nor his parents EVER said a word about his childhood relationship with Jackson. Never, ever. Again, I'd like to see Mr. Weitzman's proof. When I called him for comment on the Safechuck suit - before we published it at the Daily Beast yesterday - Mr. Weitzman said he'd call me back with a comment. Yeah ... about that. I'm still waiting, Mr. W. You KNOW if you'd given me the comment you gave here to TMZ I would have challenged you for proof. ~ DD

It sure sounds like her.

there's a new story on tmz.

The lawyer for the latest Michael Jackson sexual molestation accuser is coming out swinging ... telling TMZ the pop star routinely made the young boy skip school so he could be "available" to MJ.

James Safechuck's lawyer, Maryann Marzano, tells TMZ ... MJ publicly flaunted his relationship with the boy, making it appear they were best friends and Safechuck was Michael's protege. The lawyer says in reality MJ was privately molesting the kid.

As TMZ previously reported, James Safechuck (who appeared alongside MJ in a 1987 Pepsi commercial) is accusing Jackson of years of sexual abuse. MJ estate attorney Howard Weitzman has called the allegations "false and scurrilous."

Marzano says a "narcissistic" MJ would prevent Safechuck from going to school as a 10 and 11-year-old so the boy could be available to him when he was on tour.

Marzano tells TMZ, "If there is still any question about the predatory nature of Michael Jackson&#8217;s so-called &#8216;friendships&#8217; with young boys, it should be laid to rest by the indisputable facts of what Michael did to James Safechuck."

The specific accusations are sealed, but Marzano says the case against Michael is airtight.

:bored:

well, WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS?

They do not seem to realize how bad this grandious posturing by these lawyers in the tabloids look, do they?

Marzano tells TMZ, "If there is still any question about the predatory nature of Michael Jackson&#8217;s so-called &#8216;friendships&#8217; with young boys, it should be laid to rest by the indisputable facts of what Michael did to James Safechuck."

Yeah, because claiming something is equal to evidence... :smilerolleyes:

If there is something that is "indisputable" then that is that they do try to use publicity to try to blackmail the Estate into a settlement.

They do not seem to realize how bad this grandious posturing by these lawyers in the tabloids look, do they?

Yeah, because claiming something is equal to evidence... :smilerolleyes:

If there is something that is "indisputable" then that is that they do try to use publicity to try to blackmail the Estate into a settlement.

And because his case is so airtight, it makes sense he decided to not press charges against MJ in 05.... why not get the "abuser" locked up AND get the paycheck? Justice and money?
Also, the fact that the media knows what's written in sealed documents REEKS of trying to bully the Estate into a settlement. I hope the Estate ignores their media whoring, and only deals with this madness through the court.

My head is hurting again after reading the newest article posted above. I really want this manhunt for Michael to ****ing end already. God knows, I'll be celebrating for months if someone went and shot Demonwoman in the head.
I want to know who pulls these triggers, who is out there to get Michael Jackson even in death? How the heck did Michael upset someone so much for them to be determined to ****ing destroy everything the guy worked for his entire life?
I just dont understand this manhunt at all :no:

I was just scrolling through the comments on TMZ and came across this comment by the Demond:

It sure sounds like her.

Dimond is an idiot. Just because the Safechucks did not talk to her (maybe because they did not want to talk to the media, Sherlock) it does not mean they never denied anything. Since the prosecution both in 1993 and in 2005 went through possible alleged victims with a fine comb it's impossible that they never talked to Jimmy. Since he was one of the boys with whom MJ showed himself very publicly very often. So I'm sure records of police interviews exist in which he denies being abused. If he had not denied it then he would have been already flaunted by the prosecution as a "victim" in 1993. When Sneddon was desperate to make it look like there are more alleged victims in 1994, he tried to make out Brett Barnes as a victim, not Jimmy.

In her article, DD wrote :

Safechuck was mentioned as a potential abuse victim by employees of Jackson&#8217;s Neverland Ranch in court documents filed ahead of the star&#8217;s 2005 criminal trial, but he always denied that Jackson had molested him.

and

Like Robson, Safechuck had long denied rumors that he had been sexually victimized by the former superstar.

She's blasting HW wanting evidence but she wrote herself he was denying. Where are her evidence ?

In her article, DD wrote :

and

She's blasting HW wanting evidence but she wrote herself he was denying. Where are her evidence ?

LOL, good catch! :yes:

sanemjfan @sanemjfan 14th May 2014 from TwitLonger

#MJFam A close MJ friend of mine pointed out how former Neverland maid, and one of the prosecution's "star" witnesses Blanca Francia thoroughly CONTRADICTED the prosecution during her cross examination on April 5th, 2005.

On pages 21-23 of this court motion, the prosecution stated that Blanca Francia told them that she observed MJ and Jimmy Safechuck in bed together in the Neverland Theater:

"Jimmy Safechuck was another &#8220;special friend&#8221; of the defendant. Safechuck was also observed to spend the night alone with defendant. While at Neverland, she observed defendant and Safechuck in a bed located in a special room at the Neverland theater. The lower portions of their bodies were under the covers and Ms. Francia could see that their upper portions were unclothed."

Here is a screenshot from the document that you can use for easy reference: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hqxhjq&amp;s=8#.U3Lb8lJOX3g Here is the entire document: http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/121004pltmotadmprior.pdf

However, during her cross examination, Blanca Francia DENIED ever seeing them in the theater together!

Q. You would see those children running around Neverland a lot, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And Mr. Jackson used to run around with them, didn&#8217;t he?

A. Yes.

Q. He used to take them to the theater to watch movies, didn&#8217;t he?

A. Yes.

Q. And children would sometimes sit in his lap in the theater watching the movies, didn&#8217;t they?

A. I &#8211;

Q. Did you ever see that?

A. I never see that. Because I &#8211;

Q. I&#8217;m sorry.

A. I was never there when he was there with kids.

It's important for all fans to know about this particular excerpt of testimony, because if Safechuck really does come forward with allegations against MJ (which it appears he will), and he tries to "recruit" Blanca Francia to bolster his allegations, we can use her 180 degree turnaround on the witness stand to discredit her.

You can read my complete summary and analysis of Blanca Francia's testimony here: http://michaeljacksonvindication2.w...-michael-jacksons-former-maid-blanca-francia/

there's a new story on tmz.

The lawyer for the latest Michael Jackson sexual molestation accuser is coming out swinging ... telling TMZ the pop star routinely made the young boy skip school so he could be "available" to MJ.

Marzano says a "narcissistic" MJ would prevent Safechuck from going to school as a 10 and 11-year-old so the boy could be available to him when he was on tour.

:bored:

I don't understand this. How would MJ have the authority to make Safechuck skip school? The decision to skip school would ultimately be down to the parents, would it not?

Is he suggesting MJ just took him without his parents permission, put him on a plane and sent him half way across the world to join him while on tour?

Lets pretend this did happen, and parents never gave permission for their son to skip school... Would they not have noticed!? Are parents not notified sometime during that week when their children has failed to attend school or even in the same country for that matter? Parents would surely know about this quite early on if this was happening, and would not let it continue.

Last edited:

I don't understand this. How would MJ have the authority to make Safechuck skip school? The decision to skip school would ultimately be down to the parents, would it not?

they would, yes. And one would expect to see his parents being charged with negligent behavior because they handed their son over to MJ.

So he was abused while on tour with MJ in 88, huh? I sure dont see an abused and emotionally scarred boy dancing around on that stage in the bad concert dvd. :mat:

So.... he claims that he didnt realize he was abused, and only realized after Robson went viral with his crap, right? If that is, how come he's able to make such detailed descriptions of what happened when he was 10 or 11? One would think it's because as an adult he understood things he didnt understand as a child, and he "discovered the truth about what (didnt) happen". Well, wasnt he an adult too in 2005? Wouldnt he be capable of thinking "gee, what this kid is saying also happened to me", and connect the dots?
Can Gavin sue Robson and Safechucks asses for not coming forward in 05, despite them now claiming they knew, but didnt knew?

Back