[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

if you can handle the blowback you need to learn how to keep your opinions to yourself then

you can express your opinions all you want but don't be surprised when people express their back.

if you can handle the blowback you need to learn how to keep your opinions to yourself then

See i would've thought that people would have at least ASKED why i thought what i thought and then said "fair enough" afterwards. Seems i think too highly of people

See i would've thought that people would have at least ASKED why i thought what i thought and then said "fair enough" afterwards. Seems i think too highly of people

Why is anyone obliged to respect your opinion?

Just because you're capable of forming words into sentences doesn't mean anyone has to praise you or respect you for it.

It also appears you think too highly of yourself. You could have just told us why you felt the way you felt but, you are accused people here blind loyalty. So right now I don't think anybody here at least me cares

Read the backlash i got for a simple comment about doubt and THEN tell me my accusation wasn't justified. You guys are terrible at defending someone, because all you do is make yourselves seem like a bunch of kids. Try having an intelligent conversation for once and not jumping on someone for expressing doubts.

Sure i should've kept my opinion to myself, but you all should learn to be more respectful towards people

Larry, I believe u think to highly of yourself and lovin the attention! U are derailing this important thread and that's way obvious now!

U say u have a different opinion but what kind of shit u basing them on when u think the Chandler allegations had a trial and call it a crock! Get your facts straight and maybe we can finally take u seriously! Til then, just stop!

Larry, I believe u think to highly of yourself and lovin the attention! U are derailing this important thread and that's way obvious now!

U say u have a different opinion but what kind of shit u basing them on when u think the Chandler allegations had a trial and call it a crock! Get your facts straight and maybe we can finally take u seriously! Til then, just stop!

Are you actually serious? I didnt say ANYWHERE that the Chandler case went to trial. Do you guys actually read what i say? Or do you just skim over it and start screaming bloody murder? Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself now

Larry in my opinion you embarrassed yourself by coming up with excuses for Wade. And when you said the other one was not allowed to testify.

Larry in my opinion you embarrassed yourself by coming up with excuses for Wade. And when you said the other one was not allowed to testify.

Yeah i got something wrong, we all do. I wasn't coming up with excuses, i was just pointing out that some of the so called "defenses" you were coming up with, weren't actually defenses at all.

Okay now Larry all is love and peace to you. You stated your opinion and others did, so we can end it now. Glad you changed you feelings about the C tracks. Let's get back to the Wade and Chuck aspects of this thread now.

This could be most likely be nothing at all and something all in my mind, but I was just on The Daily M..Fail website looking through the comment section and noticed there were quite a lot of comments from someone by the name of Kathy from Simi valley, which is coincidentally the same area where the Safechucks live. Like I said it may actually be nothing. I just find some of these comments in particular quite odd, as it sounds like someone from the Safechuck family may have either told things to this person, or this is a member or some close friend of Safechuck family trying to convince others the story is true, just like Wade's cousin Jonathan did when he left loads of comments on places like Yahoo answers, SOWR, and Radar Online trying to convince others the allegations were true.

Kathy In Cali, Simi Valley, United States, 1 day ago

MJ has been suspect for a long time. These aren't like random people coming forward and making claims. These kids had a lot of contact with him. Think of what a difficult ordeal to go through that in court as a young boy. And parents having to spend a lot of money on lawyers, if they even have it. THAT'S why they don't always come forward. Trials, witnesses, settlements...Why at his age did he have so many little boy friends? Why an amusement park and so many toys at his home? Why the sleep overs? Sometimes it's a matter of putting puzzle pieces together, and they had fit together even before this unfortunate man.

Kathy In Cali, Simi Valley, United States, 1 day ago

O.J. was found not guilty too. Have you ever been molested? Can you even imagine going through that at 10? Let alone have to tell you story in court in front of a bunch of strangers and grown ups? Some parents don't go through with trials because it's in the best interest of the child. So as not to further traumatize them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...epsi-ad-star-filed-lawsuit.html#ixzz321OyeYVp

I was wondering if we should keep a sort of Index page of this thread or would that be too much of a big task. I notice that some of us followed the thread from day one, some just entered from the Chuck incident, some forgot aspects of the case because this has been going on for some time. People don't like to go through a large thread, so when they enter the thread at the end they miss key points, such as repression--this is not a repression case as we learned much earlier on so we don't have to talk about it now. So would a page with key points about the case be a helpful quick reference? We will have to keep updating the page as new facts come in.

For instance I want to compile the exact words Wade said on that tv show, his attorney's words, and the words of Chuck's attorney. I also want Chucks words when he gets around to it. I noticed the last time that Wade and his attorney did contradict each other, but I can't remember the exact thing, so I need to keep a log.

MJLoves you are right. It does sound suspect and she is making the same lame excuses about smoke, numbers, toys, children, amusement park. I heard the same thing from a psychologist on tv during the raid who saw all this as suspect. Nothing new there. I don't want to accuse her unjustly, but it could really be a member of the family. Have you seen any comments with facts?

Last edited:

Are you actually serious? I didnt say ANYWHERE that the Chandler case went to trial. Do you guys actually read what i say? Or do you just skim over it and start screaming bloody murder? Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself now

Well i don't believe all of them... they're all unconnected cases.Jordan and Gavin's case has gone to trial and i have read the evidence and then formed my conclusion based on what i read. I will do the same for this case, why the hell is that an issue for everyone? Haven't any of you been in a science classroom before? We're ALL like that, it's just the way we work.

^ Oh Larry....I'm not the one that should be embarrassed cause I know how to read! SMH But, do u understand what u type and understand the evidence u based ur um so called conclusions on? lol

Kathy's a dummy since when do parents pay for a person to be prosecuted? And where was he in 05 what he was grown?

Kathy's a dummy since when do parents pay for a person to be prosecuted? And where was he in 05 what he was grown?

Maybe someone will point that out to her. It could also be Chuck acting as a Kathy. Her foolish puzzle piece comment is laughable. They have evidence of objects like playground, etc., that Michael has in his home. It is not the evidence that is wrong but the Interpretation that is incorrect. The playground does not mean Michael is a molester, but there is a simpler and obvious explanation of all of this which he stated about a million times.

Justthefacts also for fragile children the judge could have the child give evidence in chambers. They did not even try that with Chuck. Then her comments make it seem as though they knew since he was that age that he was molested and chose to be quiet. At least that is her excuse for why he remained quiet. So if they knew he was molested why did they let him go on tour or hold Michel's umbrella when he was already past 10?

Read the backlash i got for a simple comment about doubt and THEN tell me my accusation wasn't justified. You guys are terrible at defending someone, because all you do is make yourselves seem like a bunch of kids. Try having an intelligent conversation for once and not jumping on someone for expressing doubts.

Sure i should've kept my opinion to myself, but you all should learn to be more respectful towards people

Larry, let me have my intelligent conversation with you then. For one, what we don't need, and we sure as hell don't want, is someone expressing doubt. You cannot love Michael Jackson and doubt his innocence. It doesn't go. The media and ignorant f*cktards already slander and talk sh*t about the man any chance they get. Not only does Michael have to deal with it, but we FANS do too because we're the only people out there with enough sense to do some actual factual research before assuming things. Michael LOVED children. In a bad way? Hell no. It was the type of love that not a lot of kids get now a days because this world has turned into a bunch of bullsh*t. Kids have no parents, no one to love them. Michael Joseph Jackson had THAT type of love for children, and for you to doubt him is just..it's sad and foolish. If you wanna doubt, do it in your mind. It's already enough crap when outsiders do it, but how in the name of being a 'fan' can YOU do it? That isn't right. Not at all. Smh.

Ok, im just about disgusted by some of the back lash i've just received. Some of you, need to get a reality check here, i love Michael, i do, so EXCUSE me for having doubts. YES i know 93 was a crock of shit, so was 2005. But that doesn't mean he didn't do things like that at all. DONT GET ME WRONG PLEASE, im not saying he DID do anything, im just saying i want to hear what they have to say.

Some of you really have some attitude problems, blind defense of ANYONE or ANYTHING is a BAD IDEA, no matter who they are.

No doubt that's true. Yes, technically this is a whole new court case so the 1993/2005 trial don't bear much semblance but we don't live in a isolated bubble. People like Wade Robson are aware that people in the past have made money of Michael through claiming sexual molestation. I know this doesn't prove anything but it's something to note.

I'll always find it suspicious that after having multiple opportunities to come forward including a court case levelled against your accuser for SEXUAL MOLESATION, the very same thing you believed happened to yourself but instead decided to deny it. I'm not so sure about "repressed memories" either, but I'll research it a bit more so I know what I'm talking about.

I know this is OT but I have to say - those stories of those women made me cry for Michael in a way that I have cried in a long time. What a beautiful, misunderstood man he was. These accusations would break his heart. They would absolutely crush him.

And it makes me so sad that he never had that moment on the stage at O2 to be embraced, enfolded in our absolute and unconditional love. I felt he needed that. And we would have loved him like he was never loved before!!!!

But he is not here anymore, and as his fans we cannot let ANY injustice against him stand, no matter who it comes from and how long it takes to fight it and clear his name.

Love you, Michael. Always.

And we need to move from larry. This thread is not about him/her. It is about Michael.

Last edited:

I know this is OT but I have to say - those stories of those women made me cry for Michael in a way that I have cried in a long time. What a beautiful, misunderstood man he was. These accusations would break his heart. They would absolutely crush him.

And it makes me so sad that he never had that moment on the stage at O2 to be embraced, enfolded in our absolute and unconditional love. I felt he needed that. And he would have loved him like he was never loved before!!!!

But he is not here anymore, and as his fans we cannot let ANY injustice against him stand, no matter who it comes from and how long it takes to fight it and clear his name.

Love you, Michael. Always.

And we need to move from larry. This thread is not about him/her. It is about Michael.

So true!! I will also share an off topic but related story. Yesterday someone told me they were abandoned by their mom at age 2. Mom dropped her off at her grandmother and went away. By 3 she was depressed and remembers the feelings in therapy even today. She has a bad relationship with her mother who came back in her life when she was 12. Now here comes the connection with Michael: Two years ago, she had a son and over protects/smothers this child because she wants the child to know he is loved and will not be abandoned. If someone babysits the child, she calls a lot of times a day. If the child goes away to family for a week, she misses him and cries each day. She basically is using the child to fill a void that she had since a child. Of course it is not the right thing for her to do to get healing. However, she is still looking for what she LOST as a child, in the same way Michael was looking to HEAL what he LOST as a child. Now no one will call her an abuser or weird because she can't leave that little kid alone! She also wants to be a foster mom. So there are people out there trying to heal childhood traumas, and they do it in ways they think is the best. The difference is that for Michael his situation was used to extort money, and many believed the lies up to this day.

Wade claims anal rape.

If this goes to trial would Wade have to provide medical evidence from an internal/external exam to prove this claim? Surely any child raped repeatedly by an adult would have scarring. I'm already suspicious that nothing has been said by Wade or his lawyer about this, it would be strong evidence so why is there not a mention of anything like this? No mention of it in the court documents either?

By now he would heal^^. That is why he thinks it is safe to say it now, because he would not have to do a medical exam. This thing is so gross and disturbing that you don't even want to look upon the face of the person who planned it!!

I agree,but I am not talking about or even care about her views on MJ's innocence or guilt. It's just looks to me like she is doing the exact same thing Wade's cousin Jonathan did.

MJLoves you are right. It does sound suspect and she is making the same lame excuses about smoke, numbers, toys, children, amusement park. I heard the same thing from a psychologist on tv during the raid who saw all this as suspect. Nothing new there. I don't want to accuse her unjustly, but it could really be a member of the family. Have you seen any comments with facts?

Is there any facts? I don't think she realises the facts. She believes MJ was guilty, and seems far too desperate in trying to convince people it is true for some odd reason.

Her comment about this is what really stood out: "And parents having to spend a lot of money on lawyers, if they even have it." It seems so odd that some random person with no connection to the Safechucks would even write that, unless it is in fact someone in or knows the family personally and have been told that by the family. They aren't rich people, but the family do have some money from running their own businesses, and could easily afford any lawyers fees.

If this goes to trial would Wade have to provide medical evidence from an internal/external exam to prove this claim? Surely any child raped repeatedly by an adult would have scarring. I'm already suspicious that nothing has been said by Wade or his lawyer about this, it would be strong evidence so why is there not a mention of anything like this? No mention of it in the court documents either?

Pointless, as he could be into some freaky sh*t in the bedroom with his wife which has left scarring.

I apologize for any nightmare inducing mental images of Wade having a pineapple shoved up his *ahem* ...back passage by his wife.

The more I read, the more idiotic it gets! :head_bang: How on earth could Crookson provide physical evidence of anal rape? All those vulture f*ckers have got are their sick, lying word, ZERO EVIDENCE!

Misstype on my part, sorry for that.

And doubt is necessary, im sorry you feel that someone cant be a fan and have conflicting thoughts. And im even more sorry that conflicting thoughts aren't welcome in the forum without people getting abusive. Shows a real lack of character imo. Its over now, discussion is finished

It was just a thought, I'm aware that all they've put forward is words, to be clear I don't believe they have any physical evidence (nothing has been said about that). I actually don't know how long scarring from that kind of trauma would last which is why I was asking if it were possible that he would be asked to undergo an exam to find evidence of his claim. I was thinking along the lines of if this was done it may help prove nothing happened to him. Probably just wishful thinking on my part, I'm just so sick of people being able to allege these things and get away with it. :(

It was just a thought, I'm aware that all they've put forward is words, to be clear I don't believe they have any physical evidence (nothing has been said about that). I actually don't know how long scarring from that kind of trauma would last which is why I was asking if it were possible that he would be asked to undergo an exam to find evidence of his claim. I was thinking along the lines of if this was done it may help prove nothing happened to him.

There won't be physical traces on his body. But if trauma like that occured (from anyone at all) then there would be signs in his brain. However i highly doubt any court will order a CT scan of his brain for that purpose, as any evidence of abuse trauma would be circumstantial

Thanks, I was unsure how long any possible physical trauma would last. Not a possible avenue to go down then.

There have been no allegations of abuse from anyone in MJ's family which is an interesting thing to consider since family are commonly targeted. It's highly unlikely a genuine predator wouldn't molest inside their own family. Taj tweeted about his own abuse (not by MJ) last year when Wade made his allegations and said MJ helped him through it and expressed immense anger at wade's claims. Tweets have to be read from bottom to top:

14023065937_4af0f076dd_o.jpg

14023029490_b3ebef63f8_o.jpg

14023029890_ac81c7fb39_o.jpg

Here's the note MJ wrote to Taj's Mother:
14209545484_46762c6529_o.jpg

I would expect that a real molester would either want nothing to do with this and not want to speak about it, or go the other way and use it as an opportunity to target an already vulnerable child, but this isn't what happened which is not consistent with someone who has those inclinations. From what I understand molestation is a crime of opportunity.

Brett Barnes was also unhappy about what Wade alleged:
14209783975_ac0b45dc52_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back