[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Not to mention the fact the NO molester (regardless of type) would risk having someone they abuse talk to a camera whilst holding their hands. Pedophiles are clever and wouldn't allow that kind of connection to be made. I went into this in more detail in a post about the psychology of a pedophile

Misstype on my part, sorry for that
.:popcorn:Yea sure!

Oh and ur right there's trauma in Wades head alright....the trauma of not being picked to be the one who does the MJ Immortal Cirque show! U know that show that he was talking about as if he already had the job. U know the show that The Estate made happen and now Wade acts like he didn't even know their was an Mj estate! But, of course u know....I mean u know ur um facts! lol

.[/COLOR]:popcorn:Yea sure!

Oh and ur right there's trauma in Wades head alright....the trauma of not being picked to be the one who does the MJ Immortal Cirque show! U know that show that he was talking about as if he already had the job. U know the show that The Estate made happen and now Wade acts like he didn't even know their was an Mj estate! But, of course u know....I mean u know ur um facts! lol

Appreciate if you would stop being a dick. It's a misstype, that convo is now finished. Kay thanks

The maid McManus is back. I wonder how much money she made from selling the Nydailynews this story.

Michael Jackson's former maid backs latest sex-abuse claims, says King of Pop played dress-up with boy

Adrian McManus, 52, says the relationship between Jackson and James Safechuck during the late 1980s and early 1990s 'didn't feel right.' McManus remembers Safechuck — who alleges he was molested by the Gloved One since age 10 — would be locked away for days at time, and saw Jackson constantly cuddling him and holding his hand.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS/

Saturday, May 17, 2014, 11:15 PM

Adrian McManus, former Neverland Ranch employee and maid of pop star Michael Jackson.Front Page MediaAdrian McManus, former Neverland Ranch employee and maid of pop star Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson's latest sex-abuse accuser was often locked away in a bedroom and cajoled into playing dress-up with the King of Pop, the star’s ex-maid told the Daily News.

Adrian McManus, 52, says she always wondered about Jackson’s relationship with James Safechuck during the late 1980s and early 1990s. “Michael would be obsessed with Jimmy,” McManus told The News. “They would go into the bedroom and play dress-up. Jimmy would take his clothes off, and Michael would let him wear his personal shirts, pajamas and famous black fedora hat.”

Safechuck was a regular guest of Jackson’s famed Neverland Ranch, McManus said. “During my time at the house, I saw him with Michael many times and their relationship didn’t feel right,” she said. “He would always get Jimmy alone and just lock him away for days at a time. He was always cuddling him, holding his hand or being amorous towards him more like a girlfriend than a friend.”

Safechuck, now 36, joined a lawsuit against Jackson’s estate on May 9, claiming the Gloved One had groomed and molested him since age 10. In the suit, Safechuck says the abuse spanned five years after the pair first met on the set of a Pepsi ad promoting the pop star’s Bad tour.

Jackson’s estate lawyer, Harry Weitzman, has called the claims bogus. But McManus said J*cko was always touchy with Safechuck. “His hands were all over that boy at times, even in front of other staff,” she said. Jackson would often wine and dine Safechuck’s working-class parents at his estate — while having his way with their son in a separate wing of the ranch, McManus said.

Despite her concerns, McManus said she and others felt they couldn’t speak out. “On one of my first days, Michael was in his bedroom, and he suddenly said very calmly, ‘You know, Adrian, if you do or say something I don’t like, all I have to do is tell Bill Bray (head of security), and he could take care of you — but it wouldn’t come from me.’

“I took that as a death threat.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...er-played-dress-up-king-pop-article-1.1796671

So McManus expects us to believe her and take her seriously?

Let's pretend for a second that what she says is true...Who in their right frame of mind witnesses a children being abused and does nothing? How can anyone take this woman seriously?

If I saw this happening, I would immediately get the child away from the perpetrator, knock that pervert senseless, and then immediately inform the authorities. :mat:

Last edited:

That's interesting stuff. So many people use bed sharing and hand holding as reasons why they believe he was a molester, but like you said in that post, they would never admit these things publicly, being suspected is the last thing they want. I don't know why this doesn't cross people's minds.

Humans, we believe what we want to believe. Unless we put strict rules down on HOW to think, we're just a blithering mess like any other creature

Misstype on my part, sorry for that.

And doubt is necessary, im sorry you feel that someone cant be a fan and have conflicting thoughts. And im even more sorry that conflicting thoughts aren't welcome in the forum without people getting abusive. Shows a real lack of character imo. Its over now, discussion is finished

Oh goodness Larry end it already. We love you and we are moving on. You are a fan and you are here for Michael. Someone send a hug visual so we can hug and make up and move on.

MJresearcher I meant if any other person made comments with facts in it. Were there any comments that were pro-Michael?

Oh I see McNamus is rehashing the same old story and about the death threats too. The estate need to go to her for the money because she owes Michael money. She obviously is being paid by these tabloids. Oh I would love to see this woman demolished again on the witness stand. This is going to be Chuck's main eye witness. Then, he will have those so-called experts on child abuse.

Last edited:

A dick? lol No sweetheart more like having big balls to call u out on ur B.S and now u can't handle it! But, u keep on on whining like a child and totally ignoring the point I made and has everyone else about Wade and his nonsense of not knowing their was an Estate when it became convenient to him! Anyways have fun waiting on Wades evidence....

“His hands were all over that boy at times, even in front of other staff,”
I find that hard to believe, why would any supposed molester allow there to be any witnesses to anything? That would be too much of a risk. Interesting how it's always the same discredited people saying these things too. How convenient! :censored:

I find that hard to believe, why would any supposed molester allow there to be any witnesses to anything? That would be too much of a risk. Interesting how it's always the same discredited people saying these things too. How convenient! :censored:

Exactly, makes no sense. Not sure why exactly they would make those claims. But they dont make sense

Despite her concerns, McManus said she and others felt they couldn’t speak out. “On one of my first days, Michael was in his bedroom, and he suddenly said very calmly, ‘You know, Adrian, if you do or say something I don’t like, all I have to do is tell Bill Bray (head of security), and he could take care of you — but it wouldn’t come from me.’

“I took that as a death threat.”
OH PLEASE! THIS LADY IS NUTS! Still getting paid for her B.S! A jury didn't believe her for a reason! Say a lot that these are the kind of people Wade and Safechuck will have to back of up their lies!

MJresearcher I meant if any other person made comments with facts in it. Were there any comments that were pro-Michael?

On Taj's tweets do you mean? I'll have a look.

As usual that article says nothing about how this lady was discredited in a court of law. That New York tabloid is a disgrace.

On Taj's tweets do you mean? I'll have a look.

No. Were you the person who posted the comment from that possible Chuck relative? If you were, I was asking if there were comments there that were pro-Michael or had facts in them to show this person was not making any sense.

Oh, no sorry, that was MJLovesyoumore. :)

Oh, no sorry, that was MJLovesyoumore. :)

Oh I mixed up the MJ's. I was wondering if you were a coo coo bird and why you did not understand me (just joking of course).

^ No I never saw any other comments on MJ made from the relative.

^ No I never saw any other comments on MJ made from the relative.

Haaaaa No. that is not what I am asking. I am asking if other people who commented made any pro-Michael comments with some facts. I know the possible relative made the usual comment.

The things I look for in google... :ninja:

I read the scars (if it's not repetitive or made by a foreign object) due to anal could last months. So there's no way that mofo could prove his claim.

It's these damn tabloids that keep them coming back with their lies cause they love the money! Thank god though that these same people always crumble under-oath...they can never keep up with their own lies! Same will happen to u Wade and Safechuck, if it even get that far!? Wade 05 testimony will hunt his ass bad and even after MJ passed and let's not forget further, going back to the 90's! SMH Safechuck will have the same fate cause he absolutely was one of those kids back them Sneedon hunted down and it's obvious he denied anything ever happened including his whole damn fam just like the Wades!

Haaaaa No. that is not what I am asking. I am asking if other people who commented made any pro-Michael comments with some facts. I know the possible relative made the usual comment.

I never noticed any. No one should bug him, as the comment he made might come in useful for the estate lawyers. I think he has forgotten making the comment, and it's best we don't get him to delete it.

EDIT: Or are you talking about the woman on the Daily Mail article? I'm confused. :dntknw:

I don't think anyone should bug her either. I will monitor her comments to see if she writes anything else.

Last edited:

I read the scars (if it's not repetitive or made by a foreign object) due to anal could last months. So there's no way that mofo could prove his claim.

Even if you could prove anal penetration, it doesn't prove MJ had anything to do with it.

^^Oh Oh i see we are now in waste management.

MJLovesyoumore;4007696 said:
This could be most likely be nothing at all and something all in my mind, but I was just on The Daily M..Fail website looking through the comment section and noticed there were quite a lot of comments from someone by the name of Kathy from Simi valley, which is coincidentally the same area where the Safechucks live. Like I said it may actually be nothing. I just find some of these comments in particular quite odd, as it sounds like someone from the Safechuck family may have either told things to this person, or this is a member or some close friend of Safechuck family trying to convince others the story is true, just like Wade's cousin Jonathan did when he left loads of comments on places like Yahoo answers, SOWR, and Radar Online trying to convince others the allegations were true.

Yes, it looks suspicious that it's a relative of him vouching for him.

What she writes doesn't make any sense though. Saying parents don't report it becasue they do not have money for lawyers. Well, you do not need money for lawyers to report such a thing. You only have to go to the DA. Then saying parents don't report it because it's traumatic for the child. In 2005 Jimmy wasn't a child. Since about 1996 he is not a child...
Then the ridiculous notion that because Michael had an amusement park, toys and there were lots of kids around him that proves he's a pedo.

MJresearcher;4007719 said:
If this goes to trial would Wade have to provide medical evidence from an internal/external exam to prove this claim? Surely any child raped repeatedly by an adult would have scarring. I'm already suspicious that nothing has been said by Wade or his lawyer about this, it would be strong evidence so why is there not a mention of anything like this? No mention of it in the court documents either?

I don't think such an evidence would have much significance. What if he engaged in gay sex in his adult life and there is scarring from that? I don't think any current medical check could prove anything about what allegedly happened 20 years ago.

MJLovesyoumore;4007746 said:
The maid McManus is back. I wonder how much money she made from selling the Nydailynews this story.

As usual the media never do their homework before they decide to run a story. In the prosecution's 2004 motion about "prior bad acts" evidence McManus never claimed anything about Jimmy. Now she hops on the bandwagon and claims she saw something even if all through 1993 and 2005 she never mentioned it to the prosecution. These are the type of "witnesses" they will have to rely on. Here are some facts about McManus and the rest of the Neverland 5:

Ralph Chacon, Kassim Abdool and Adrian McManus

The so called “Neverland 5” was a group of five former employees of Jackson: Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon, Adrian McManus, Sandy Domz and Melanie Bangall who sued Jackson in the 90s alleging wrongful termination. Three of these five people – Abdool, Chacon and McManus - testified for the prosecution at the Jackson’s 2005 trial in support of their “prior bad acts” case. They claimed that during their employment at Neverland (1990/1991 to 1994) they witnessed Jackson behave inappropriately with children. Former security guard, Chacon claimed he witnessed Jackson sexually molesting Jordan Chandler on one occasion [4]. Former security guard, Abdool, who worked directly with Chacon on the same shift, and described himself as Chacon's friend, did not make that same claim, but he supported Chacon’s allegations by claiming he, too witnessed some of the improprieties Chacon claimed to have witnessed [5]. Former maid, McManus claimed that she witnessed Jackson behave inappropriately with Jordan Chandler, Brett Barnes and Macaulay Culkin [6]. None of these people ever reported or even mentioned what they had allegedly seen at the time that the alleged molestations and improprieties supposedly occurred. These stories first surfaced in the spring of 1994, more than half a year after the Chandler scandal went public.

In actuality, on December 7, 1993 Adrian McManus testified under oath in a deposition for the Chandler civil case that she never observed any inappropriate behavior or any form of sexual behavior by Jackson towards Jordan Chandler or any other child. She even said she trusted Jackson so much that she would have no problem with leaving her son alone with him. When Jackson’s attorney, Thomas Mesereau confronted her with her 1993 deposition in 2005, McManus simply claimed that she did not tell the truth in that 1993 deposition [6].

Chacon and Abdool first made allegations against Jackson when they were subpoenaed by the prosecution to appear in front of the two Grand Juries which were convened to examine the allegations against Jackson in the spring of 1994. Abdool appeared before the Los Angeles Grand Jury and Chacon appeared before the Santa Barbara Grand Jury. Conveniently, this was also the first time they claimed to have confided in each other about what they had allegedly observed, although they worked on the same shift and they were supposedly friends. Prior to this time they never mentioned to anyone that they witnessed any wrongdoing in regards to Jackson. In fact, on January 13, 1994 Abdool signed a statement for Jackson’s representatives that stated he had never seen Jackson touch any child in a sexually inappropriate manner or in any way that could be construed as sexual [5].

When Chacon and Abdool changed their stories and first came up with claims of improprieties and child molestation, Chacon was deposed by District Attorney, Thomas Sneddon and Detective Russ Birchim for the Chandler case. At the time, Chacon asked Birchim for money to help him relocate his wife. Birchim delivered the money and the gun permit that Chacon had also requested [6]. Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau asked Chacon about it during Jackson’s 2005 trial. First Chacon said he did not remember but when Mesereau showed him a transcript of his deposition, he slowly acknowledged his prior testimony, stating it “probably” happened. When questioned by Sneddon on redirect examination Chacon suddenly remembered everything clearly. However, Sneddon quickly cut him off, stating “it’s not important”.

Q. You indicated that you may have asked Sergeant or now Commander Birchim for money for your wife --
A. Yes, sir.
Q. -- do you recall? Do you remember why that was?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Why was that?
A. Well, my wife’s sister-in-law had just died, and --
Q. That’s all right, I’ll withdraw the question. That’s okay. It’s not important. [6]

At the trial Chacon disclosed that towards the end of his employment by Jackson he had conflicts with the star’s personal bodyguards, called the Office of Special Services (OSS) because, according to him, they interfered with his work. Chacon admitted that he and Abdool were upset and dissatisfied because they found out that a new security staff for Jackson was paid more than they were. [4]

During his testimony it was also revealed that in 1994 Chacon was in financial difficulties, owing money on a lost lawsuit. Although documents were shown to prove this, Chacon claimed he did not remember that ruling. [4] Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau also revealed that Chacon owed money on back child support and was missing payments on his rent, but had bragged to his landlady, Linda Allen, that with a lawsuit against Jackson he would win millions and would even be able to drive around in a 450 Mercedes. Chacon denied these. [4]

Shortly after that time, Abdool and Chacon (McManus joined later) went to a civil attorney, Michael Ring, who on their behalf, on December 2, 1994, filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson and other employees of the star demanding $16 million in damages (eventually all five people of the “Neverland 5” group). They claimed that during their employment they were harassed and intimidated, which resulted in emotional distress and various medical problems that made them “emotionally disabled” and unable to work. They also claimed that they were wrongfully terminated by Jackson. Jackson counter-sued and eventually Chacon and McManus were found guilty of stealing from Jackson’s property [4] [5] [6].

At the civil trial the Neverland 5 and their attorney were sanctioned $66,000 for lying during their depositions and on the stand and for discovery violations (ie. for hiding evidence from Jackson’s lawyers). Judge Zel Canter, who presided over the civil trial, left the bench after stating he was disgusted [7]. The jury rejected the wrongful termination lawsuit against Jackson and ordered the Neverland 5 to pay him damages. The court also imposed attorneys fees and costs of $1.4 million against plaintiffs. As of the time of their testimony in 2005 none of them paid the damages to Jackson. According to his testimony, after the verdict in the civil trial Chacon filed for bankruptcy. [4] [5] [6]

During the 2005 trial, while on the stand, Chacon denied he knew anything about the amount of money his lawyer demanded from Jackson at the civil trial. However, documents from a deposition of Chacon at the time showed that not only did he know of the $16 million demand from the entertainer, but at one point Chacon even said that $16 million was not enough. Later, on re-cross examination Chacon admitted he knew how much money was demanded in the lawsuit. He also said in a deposition that Jackson should compensate him for the rest of his life [4].

Before their lawsuit in the 90s, under the direction of their attorney, Michael Ring the Neverland 5 contacted a tabloid broker, Gary Morgan from the Splash News and Picture Agency to sell slanderous stories about Jackson and children and also about Jackson and his then wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Morgan arranged interviews with magazines, such as The Star and TV programs, such as Inside Edition [4] [5] [6]. According to McManus’ 2005 testimony, $32,000 or more was received for their stories and almost all of it went to Ring, to finance their civil lawsuit, from which they hoped to get millions of dollars [6]. Chacon admitted that before they went to The Star they also talked to a certain journalist, Victor Gutierrez [4]. Abdool also talked about this connection, stating that he met Gutierrez once and they had a two, three hours conversation [5]. McManus testified that Gutierrez “was going to try to help us in our lawsuit” [6]. For why this connection is significant, please read our article about Gutierrez [link].

On the stand Abdool claimed that he, Chacon and McManus did not discuss and harmonize their stories in advance that they were selling to tabloids. However, this was contradicted by Chacon’s testimony in which he admitted they made drafts about their stories in Ring’s office about what they were going to tell tabloids [4] [5].

Besides making money, another purpose for these interviews and the Neverland 5’s claims of having witnessed Jackson in improper situations with children: putting pressure on him and trying to make him settle the case. Although at Jackson’s 2005 trial Chacon claimed not to have known anything about such tactics, he admitted it would not surprise him if that was the case.

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: At the time you and Mr. Abdool and Ms. McManus and your lawyer went to a tabloid to give a story about Mr. Jackson, do you know whether or not your lawyer was trying to negotiate money from Mr. Jackson?
A. No, sir.
Q. Do you know whether or not your lawyer was trying to pressure Mr. Jackson by threatening bad publicity?
A. No, sir.
Q. Did you ever hear of anything like that going on?
A. No, sir.
Q. Okay. So if that went on, you’d be shocked, true?
A. Probably not, sir.
Q. Probably not?
A. I guess not, no. [4]

One of Chacon’s complaints in the 1995 lawsuit against Jackson was that Jackson caused him emotional distress because he “stared at him all the time” [4]. Because of that he claimed he was entitled to damages. When his claim was found to be false Jackson’s attorney, Tom Mesereau asked him why he said that if it was not true. Chacon’s answer was: “I guess just to say it” [4].

During the civil trial in the 1990s, another former employee of Jackson’s, Francine Orosco testified that McManus asked her to say she witnessed a male employee of Jackson sexually harass McManus. Orosco also testified that she visited McManus at home during their employment and McManus showed her a room filled with watches, posters, clocks, sunglasses, T-shirts and laundry baskets filled with Michael Jackson’s clothes and other items she stole from Neverland. It was also found that McManus stole a drawing Jackson made of Elvis Presley and sold it for $1000 to Gary Morgan from Splash [6].

It also emerged that earlier McManus and her husband were ordered to pay $17,000 each in another lawsuit, in which it was ascertained that they stole money from an estate that was set-up for minor relatives of McManus. They willfully and maliciously defrauded Shane and Megan McManus, a nephew and a niece of Adrian McManus, out of their money. They were sued by Rosalie Hill, the children's guardian ad litem. Judge Richard A. St. John found that the the money was held in the trust for the benefit of those two children and McManus and her husband dissipated those funds [6] [7].

It was just a thought, I'm aware that all they've put forward is words, to be clear I don't believe they have any physical evidence (nothing has been said about that). I actually don't know how long scarring from that kind of trauma would last which is why I was asking if it were possible that he would be asked to undergo an exam to find evidence of his claim. I was thinking along the lines of if this was done it may help prove nothing happened to him. Probably just wishful thinking on my part, I'm just so sick of people being able to allege these things and get away with it. :(

No, you couldn't really do a medical exam to get proof about this from 20 years on.

Though they can have his medical records as a child brought up - how comes no doctors noticed it at the time? How comes his mother didn't?

Adrian McManus adding more to her story once again - she has proven without a doubt in the last year that she is a pathological liar and knows nothing and has seen nothing and only ever claimed it for money. If this case went to court, all her current additions and story selling would be the nail in the coffin of any of her claims. How disgusting. She would humiliate her side even worst than it ever was before.

It's not a nice topic to search for, but thanks for doing it anyway. At least we know now that we can't get anything from this to help us out. I find it interesting that he's the only one to make a claim of rape so far, it doesn't make sense! If someone is going to do that they won't just do it to one kid and not the others, his story gets weaker the more I find out about it!

It's not a nice topic to search for, but thanks for doing it anyway. At least we know now that we can't get anything from this to help us out. I find it interesting that he's the only one to make a claim of rape so far, it doesn't make sense! If someone is going to do that they won't just do it to one kid and not the others, his story seems weaker the more I find out about it!

Yes. Don't get me wrong but in a way I'm even "glad" (if one can say that about such a thing) that he claims anal rape because it makes his allegations weaker at the end of the day IMO. I wonder if Jimmy will too claim this to try to make a "pattern" for Wade.

I think they claim this for shock value (or maybe because that's what they saw in the Sandusky case - Wade first made his allegations to his therapist when the Sandusky case was in the news), but it eventually weakens their case. It makes it only harder for them to explain how as an adult in 2005 he did not know it was sexual abuse. How he did not realize it was abuse until 2012. How he could think it was "loving". How it did not cause any medical problems for him. How his mother or doctors never noticed anything. Etc. etc. Not to mention that no one else before him claimed such a thing. And Wade precedes the Chandlers in chronology, so how did Michael go from anal rape to just masturbation with kids later? If there is any kind of progress with this mental condition it should be in the other direction: going from milder acts to increasingly more brutal and violent acts, not the other way around.

This could be most likely be nothing at all and something all in my mind, but I was just on The Daily M..Fail website looking through the comment section and noticed there were quite a lot of comments from someone by the name of Kathy from Simi valley, which is coincidentally the same area where the Safechucks live. Like I said it may actually be nothing. I just find some of these comments in particular quite odd, as it sounds like someone from the Safechuck family may have either told things to this person, or this is a member or some close friend of Safechuck family trying to convince others the story is true, just like Wade's cousin Jonathan did when he left loads of comments on places like Yahoo answers, SOWR, and Radar Online trying to convince others the allegations were true.

Another thing why her reasoning doesn't make any sense: As we know from the HIStory trailer photos Michael was in contact with Jimmy at least until 1994, when Jimmy was about 16-17.

So what did happen here?

Jimmy's parents knew since he was 10 that he's being abused but just turned a blind eye on it and let the relationship continue for Michael's money? And they even lied to authorities about it in 1993 and made Jimmy lie too? Then they should be held responsible just as much as Michael, because that would mean they knowingly prostituted their son for money.

If they didn't know, then, when did they find out? If before 1994 then how come they let Jimmy's relationship with Michael continue at least until 1994. And if they found out after 1994 then the "a trial is traumatic for a small child" argument doesn't work, since in 1994 Jimmy wasn't a small, 10-year-old child. Heck, they did not even have to start their own trial, they could have just gone to the prosecution in the Chandler case and Jimmy wasn't a small child during the Chandler case. He was 16-17.

I actually hope this is really a relative of Jimmy's and these kind of ridiculous narratives are what we will hear from them. It's easy to emotionally manipulate people in the comment section on a tabloid website but those people do not know any details about MJ and Jimmy and his family's history. If it goes to court it will be much more difficult to sell such narratives because they simply do not make sense in the context of the real facts and events. And IMO for that reason they do not really want it to go to court. They will try to play it out in the tabloids and court of public opinion to try to make the Estate settle. Or if they think they can go to court, accuse MJ and let their own parents off the hook then they are very stupid.

Last edited:

Yes. Who could see Michael doing things like that right in front of their face and not try to physically stop him or call the police? This is the craziest thing I've heard yet.

Back