[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

It's interesting why it hasn't blown up in the media. They report on it, but the reporting is rather low-key. Is it because even they smell BS or because, like suggested above, MJ is not alive and they can't salivate about the prospect of him suffering and going to jail any more?

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

TMZ says:

Wade Robson
Nervous Breakdown Triggered
Molestation Memories

Wade Robson
-- the famous choreographer who now claims Michael Jackson molested him for 7 years -- had a complete nervous breakdown in March, 2011 ... and that opened Pandora's box ... sources close to the Robson family tell TMZ.

Multiple sources tell us ... Robson had anxiety that was building during most of 2010 ... and it exploded in March, 2011. He had a debilitating nervous breakdown that pushed him into complete seclusion and torpedoed his career.

We're told after the breakdown, Robson was unable to work -- to fulfill his commitments. He had a number of contracts that he ended up breaching, including his promise to write 3 songs. Our sources say he lost "a ton of money" and has earned almost nothing since.

Sources tell us after the breakdown, Robson went to a psychotherapist for several weeks ... and that's all it took for the floodgates to open. Robson then told his family Michael Jackson had molested him from ages 7 to 14.

Our sources say shortly after Robson revealed his secret ... he told friends and family he planned to file a lawsuit against the MJ Estate.

As for his motivation ... Robson family sources tell TMZ ... although he's not making any money, he has "substantial savings."

Wade Robson -- the famous choreographer who now claims Michael Jackson molested him for 7 years -- had a complete nervous breakdown in March, 2011 ... and that opened Pandora's box ... sources close to the Robson family tell TMZ.

Multiple sources tell us ... Robson had anxiety that was building during most of 2010 ... and it exploded in March, 2011. He had a debilitating nervous breakdown that pushed him into complete seclusion and torpedoed his career.

We're told after the breakdown, Robson was unable to work -- to fulfill his commitments. He had a number of contracts that he ended up breaching, including his promise to write 3 songs. Our sources say he lost "a ton of money" and has earned almost nothing since.

Sources tell us after the breakdown, Robson went to a psychotherapist for several weeks ... and that's all it took for the floodgates to open. Robson then told his family Michael Jackson had molested him from ages 7 to 14.

Our sources say shortly after Robson revealed his secret ... he told friends and family he planned to file a lawsuit against the MJ Estate.

As for his motivation ... Robson family sources tell TMZ ... although he's not making any money, he has "substantial savings."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/09/wade-...al-abuse-lawsuit-choreographer/#ixzz2SmV4gyF0
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

So he told the psychiatrist only after the breakdown.

And this breakdown happened in 2011 when we have footage of him defending MJ in 2012.

Jermaine contacted Joy Robson for his book and she gave him info and Jerm's book was published September 2011.

So all this telling family stuff only happened recently I can only imagine.

And he isn't working and is having to rely on his savings.

respect77;3820047 said:
An interesting tidbit of info about Wade Robson vs. Jamie King.

This is from 2008

Read more: http://www.crushable.com/2008/12/26...for-britney-spears-circus-tour/#ixzz2SkwdH1IG

Hm, I wonder if there is grudge involved against Jamie King who directs Michael Jackson ONE which will start soon in Vegas...

What better way to ruin Jamie's work and try to make it flop? I think the primary motive is money, but I wonder if there are other angles too such as this.

I think this is something we should spread and that WR have moneyproblems.
It´s better with facts than hateful comments and conspiracy theories we can not confirm

U know the other day i was talking to family member about the whole savile thing and i mentioned the lack of claims being made about mj after he left. i wish id kept my mouth shut now. as because of what wade has done its gonna put the idea out there for others to try this.(surprised it didnt happen already tbh) the only silver lining so to speak is that it is wade and even though the betrayal is painful its very easy to discredit him. it will be harder with a random person unlesd they are a bartucci kapon type. 4 yers on from losing mj and i cant believe we are going through this again will we ever get peace to be left alone. Ive always been of the opinion that the likes of stacy and dimond are prob perverts themselves.you would have to be to be excited over such a claim to basically be happy that someone is claiming to be a victim.

so if a judge allows him to make a claim and obviously the estate say no then will there be some sort of hearing/trial where the judge will hear both sides and decide? is that how others are happening now?

do we know how much he wants?

So he had this nervous breakdown in 2011, he told family he's been molested by MJ, yet only 9 months ago he gave an interview in which he was praising Michael? Alright then...

So he had this nervous breakdown in 2011, he told family he's been molested by MJ, yet only 9 months ago he gave an interview in which he was praising Michael? Alright then...

His mother also spoke to Jermaine for his book which was published September 2011. I remember he only got the publishing deal early in the year, so I'd imagine he spoke to Joy after March.

His lawyer said the breakdown occurred last year, now it's 2011. But in 2012, he released a video praising MJ. So...

And he has $ troubles

part of me thinks is the media dont like reporting on blatent money grabs because if ppl see this it may make them start to wonder about chandler etc. like with bartucci and kapon the media dont want such blatent b.s to be seen as the last thing they want to do is garner sympathy for mj
It's interesting why it hasn't blown up in the media. They report on it, but the reporting is rather low-key. Is it because even they smell BS or because, like suggested above, MJ is not alive and they can't salivate about the prospect of him suffering and going to jail any more?

It also seems like his life went off-track and he wants a scapegoat and he found it in Michael.

pathetic isnt it.although u know the timeline is gonna change now when they remember the video.maybe w shouldnt mention it much or send the video to the estate?

U know the other day i was talking to family member about the whole savile thing and i mentioned the lack of claims being made about mj after he left. i wish id kept my mouth shut now. as because of what wade has done its gonna put the idea out there for others to try this.(surprised it didnt happen already tbh) the only silver lining so to speak is that it is wade and even though the betrayal is painful its very easy to discredit him. it will be harder with a random person unlesd they are a bartucci kapon type. 4 yers on from losing mj and i cant believe we are going through this again will we ever get peace to be left alone. Ive always been of the opinion that the likes of stacy and dimond are prob perverts themselves.you would have to be to be excited over such a claim to basically be happy that someone is claiming to be a victim.

so if a judge allows him to make a claim and obviously the estate say no then will there be some sort of hearing/trial where the judge will hear both sides and decide? is that how others are happening now?

do we know how much he wants?

I did exactly the same thing, in fact I actually thought shortly after Michael died that claims like this would surface for easy money, and I was so happy the hadn't. I wasn't expecting Wade though, not at all.

I wonder if any of the historic abuse claims on endless celebrities we have had in the UK have made it onto US news?

And if he told his family in 2011 he had been molested by Michael, why didn't this come out in 2011? (Not that this would make any more sense in 2011 then it does now.) And if he's filing for backruptcy, he can't have that much money. Because alot of the money would have to go toward paying his bills if he had a big amount of money in savings.

Last edited:

He had a number of contracts that he ended up breaching, including his promise to write 3 songs.

I wonder if he has lawsuits filed against him for breaching contracts.

I wonder if any of the historic abuse claims on endless celebrities we have had in the UK have made it onto US news?
----- i doubt it. they are very blinked

what a bs excuse !

Robson's lawyer said the lawsuit was filed "under seal" -- meaning details are not revealed.
"The irony here is that we were the ones who filed under seal and still tried to keep it secret. Amidst all the accusations of a financial motive, no amount of damages is even listed in our papers," he said.

what a bs excuse !

Robson's lawyer said the lawsuit was filed "under seal" -- meaning details are not revealed.
"The irony here is that we were the ones who filed under seal and still tried to keep it secret. Amidst all the accusations of a financial motive, no amount of damages is even listed in our papers," he said.

So it sounds to me like they did try to sneak the court document filing past the media. What good would it do for them to be so secretive about it?

Last edited:

I just really hope this is thrown straight out, although I'm sure the estate can fight this and can most likely win given the controversy over repressed memory therapy, but I don't want this to encourage any others to lie thinking they may make big money.

what a bs excuse !

So what is that they want then with a creditor's claim, if not money? LOL. That they do not list the amount of damages in their papers yet doesn't mean they won't later. A creditor's claim IS about money. Period.

I just really hope this is thrown straight out, although I'm sure the estate can fight this and can most likely win given the controversy over repressed memory therapy, but I don't want this to encourage any others to lie thinking they may make big money.

Problem is then he will go to tabloid media, write a book etc. - and will collect his money from there. We know the playbook all too well. For Michael it was always the worst when something didn't go to court (ie. the Chandlers). The Arvizios are considered less credible by the general public because even they could sense they were full of shit, based on what happened at the trial. The Chandlers however are given more credit and that's because they were never cross-examined. If they had been they would not have looked any better than the Arvizos. That's why I'm not sure if it's better or worse if it doesn't go to court. At least in court he will get cross-examined, but the media won't challenge his claims when he makes his rounds.

DD posted a new article. She has no doubt about "repressed memory" and Blanca Francia's testimony, compares MJ/Sanducky cases.

this is unbelievable.... that man Robson is a LIAR, its a shame, Robson must be on drugs to even dare to make this, i mean, to his dead friend!!!!... cant believe it... im sure he needs money...

and is just like Michael wrote on his song "Money" because they'll do... anything, anything, anything for money....

RATV's David talks Wade Robson with at the Pulse on Tour NYC 2011 Summer Intensive held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City ony July 30, 2011.

Talking positively about Michael. Mentioning he's working on Cirque's MJ show... What happened with that? Did he get kicked out? He's been already replaced by Jamie King once on a Britney Spears tour. Was he again? Is this also a revenge for something that happened there? Maybe the timing is not to correlate with the AEG trial but with the premiere of ONE?

DD posted a new article. She has no doubt about "repressed memory" and Blanca Francia's testimony, compares MJ/Sanducky cases.

Diane the high school grad has no doubt about repressed memory while doctors college grads medical school rads do

I'm not surprised by that. I don't think she never has any doubts whenever somebody says anything bad about Michael. And I believe she's been making comparisons between Michael and Sandusky since last year.

She's predictable.

So what is that they want then with a creditor's claim, if not money? LOL. That they do not list the amount of damages in their papers yet doesn't mean they won't later. A creditor's claim IS about money. Period.

exactly. dont tell me hes just wanting an apology and nothing else lol

personally i think they did this under seal hoping for a pay off by the estate and no one would ever know.ontop of the fact his claims are so ridiculous

and why do we care what dd has to say

RATV's David talks Wade Robson with at the Pulse on Tour NYC 2011 Summer Intensive held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City ony July 30, 2011.

Talking positively about Michael. Mentioning he's working on Cirque's MJ show... What happened with that? Did he get kicked out? He's been already replaced by Jamie King once on a Britney Spears tour. Was he again? Is this also a revenge for something that happened there? Maybe the timing is not to correlate with the AEG trial but with the premiere of ONE?

did his lawyer say when the breakdown was in 2011?

Problem is then he will go to tabloid media, write a book etc. - and will collect his money from there. We know the playbook all too well. For Michael it was always the worst when something didn't go to court (ie. the Chandlers). The Arvizios are considered less credible by the general public because even they could sense they were full of shit, based on what happened at the trial. The Chandlers however are given more credit and that's because they were never cross-examined. If they had been they would not have looked any better than the Arvizos. That's why I'm not sure if it's better or worse if it doesn't go to court. At least in court he will get cross-examined, but the media won't challenge his claims when he makes his rounds.

This is true...... *sigh*

Back