[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

bonnie my comment is that as wade is a dancer etc and worked on big shows than of course at some point hes gonna be working for an artist that has a show thats been promoted by aeg. they and live nation prob cover 99% of big shows. imo its reaching to connect the two especially when its not even a direct connection

and is it usually the artist who selects the choreographer, not the concert promoter?

Yes I think it is a bit reaching, as much it is reaching to say he also worked with Janet J and that has any connection to anything.

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

and is it usually the artist who selects the choreographer, not the concert promoter?

Yes I think it is a bit reaching, as much it is reaching to say he also worked with Janet J and that has any connection to anything.

yes the artist selects the choreographer..thats why i say its reaching to try and connect the two.his job is to work for artists that go on tour. big artists tour are for the most part promoted by the big companies ie AEG live nation. so how can he not have some sort of connection to AEG etc. its the industry he works in.

So he had this nervous breakdown in 2011, he told family he's been molested by MJ, yet only 9 months ago he gave an interview in which he was praising Michael? Alright then...

Thing is we don't know when he went to the psychiatrist for this 'abuse blocking' therapy. The b/d was march 11 and he went into complete seclusion. We have no idea of the timescale after that. If these therapy sessions happened in 2011, what's he been doing for 2 yrs, it cd be he only felt up to therapy this year, idk.

personally i think they did this under seal hoping for a pay off by the estate and no one would ever know.ontop of the fact his claims are so ridiculous

Thing is the estate is still under probate. I can see a lawyer thinking branca might want to pay to make it all go away, but he can't as everything in the estate is judge approved and in papers that can be seen by the public. It's only a year or 2 i think before the estate is out of probate and stuff can be more private. In any case it's only the actual complaint under seal, a creditors claim is public i think and just depends on eagle eye media outlets to go check them out.

yes the artist selects the choreographer..thats why i say its reaching to try and connect the two.his job is to work for artists that go on tour. big artists tour are for the most part promoted by the big companies ie AEG live nation. so how can he not have some sort of connection to AEG etc. its the industry he works in.

Exactly, wade's in the industry that aeg is a huge part of - that's the connection for alot of people and it's a matter of opinion if people feel that it's 'reaching'.

Personally i have zilch sympathy for aeg when people are looking at them with the side eye - they made that ridiculously over the top opening statement going on and on about ugly stuff, deep dark secrets, the private mj and the public mj, he feared exposure, he had everybody fooled during his life etc etc - making their focus in this trial the secretive, furtive mj. So serves them right if people look at them with suspicion when something like this happens.

but the story says he told his family in 2011 and he say the doctor a few weeks after his breakdown

Thing is we don't know when he went to the psychiatrist for this 'abuse blocking' therapy. The b/d was march 11 and he went into complete seclusion. We have no idea of the timescale after that. If these therapy sessions happened in 2011, what's he been doing for 2 yrs, it cd be he only felt up to therapy this year, idk.

Thing is the estate is still under probate. I can see a lawyer thinking branca might want to pay to make it all go away, but he can't as everything in the estate is judge approved and in papers that can be seen by the public. It's only a year or 2 i think before the estate is out of probate and stuff can be more private. In any case it's only the actual complaint under seal, a creditors claim is public i think and just depends on eagle eye media outlets to go check them out.

yeah thats true but maybe the lawyers to thick to thnk of that and was hoping for a payment on the sly?

i thought the tmz article said the breakdown happened and thats when it all came out? so basically at the same time? so the breakdown was march 11 and he went into seclusion. yet hes in that video at the event in the july. how long was seclusion a week!

Personally i have zilch sympathy for aeg if people are looking at them with the side eye - they made that ridiculously over the top opening statement going on and on about ugly stuff, deep dark secrets, the private mj and the public mj, he feared exposure, he had everybody fooled during his life etc etc. So serves them right if people look at them with suspicion.
------------------------
i totally agree that opening was vile and remember what we all said it made it sound as if sneddon was talking about mj. but with this i dont believe wade has any connection

but the story says he told his family in 2011 and he say the doctor a few weeks after his breakdown

yeah thats what i thought so the whole family have had this info since 2011 but wade kept doing the rounds celebrating mj and appearing to be perfectly fine.

Good point. I have to wonder if Wade and his lawyer knew or thought about all of that before they did this.

Last edited:

Since there are several videos about Robson talking praisfully about MJ after March 2011, I suspect that they will claim the breakdown happened in March 2011, but the therapy only recently. I don't know how it makes sense though. Also he doesn't seem like he's in seclusion in that video... He actually says he's working on the MJ show of Cirque. How was he in seclusion?

Multiple sources tell us ... Robson had anxiety that was building during most of 2010 ... and it exploded in March, 2011. He had a debilitating nervous breakdown that pushed him into complete seclusion and torpedoed his career.

We're told after the breakdown, Robson was unable to work -- to fulfill his commitments. He had a number of contracts that he ended up breaching, including his promise to write 3 songs. Our sources say he lost "a ton of money" and has earned almost nothing since.

Sources tell us after the breakdown, Robson went to a psychotherapist for several weeks ... and that's all it took for the floodgates to open. Robson then told his family Michael Jackson had molested him from ages 7 to 14.

So March 2011 he went to psychotherapist for several weeks (a month or two?) which bring us to June July 2011.
From June/July onwards, I assume that (as he says the flood gates opened), he would have felt hate or disgust against Michael.
There was a youtube link posted earlier that he spoke nice things about MJ 9 months ago, which was about August 2012.
It doesn't make any sense since when victims of molestation praises the person they think molested them.

All sort of crazy peole coming out of woodwork :censored:

This story is now on the Sky News website in the UK.

So March 2011 he went to psychotherapist for several weeks (a month or two?) which bring us to June July 2011.
From June/July onwards, I assume that (as he says the flood gates opened), he would have felt hate or disgust against Michael.
There was a youtube link posted earlier that he spoke nice things about MJ 9 months ago, which was about August 2012.
It doesn't make any sense since when victims of molestation praises the person they think molested them.

And there's another video from July 2011 about him praising MJ and mentioning he's working on the Cirque MJ show...
He obviously doesn't work on it now, so I wonder if he was fired.

those videos totally debunk the claims in the tm articles. hes not in seclusion, hes not had a breakdown by the looks of him, hes working and hes saying good things about mj. add on that hes supporting him in 2012 aswell. ridiculous. the kids should sue him

Btw, Wade R better have back-up plan after the estate gives a boot to him.
He ain't going to be working in anywhere after this, as any artist would be crazy to hire him in case he suffers another bout of repressed memory while working with them. These artists cannot risk with him as now he comes with package and they don't want risk factors in their lives that could expose their secrets (everybody has some) to the media.

Since there are several videos about Robson talking praisfully about MJ after March 2011, I suspect that they will claim the breakdown happened in March 2011, but the therapy only recently.

According to TMZ the therapy happened the weeks after the breakdown in march so that was in 2011 and thats when he also told familymembers... But he STILL publicaly talked good about MJ in july 2011 and july 2012 and helping the Estate with the Cirque shows

I dont get it.

And there's another video from July 2011 about him praising MJ and mentioning he's working on the Cirque MJ show...
He obviously doesn't work on it now, so I wonder if he was fired.

July 2011 can fall under the repressed memory timeline or he was still processing his memory, but if he says anything nice about MJ during 2012, then he is ****ed to be honest.

Did anyone tweet to King or other dancers and ask about the reason why Wade is not working with Cirque?

Video 1: July 2012

[youtube]vWazdCJxTFI[/youtube]

Video 2: July 2011

[youtube]mWtvYzsbtjc[/youtube]

Last edited:

We really need those dates of the therapy sessions, esp if it was only for a few weeks. They'll be in the claim that the estate has. Tmz's article is just too vague with that timeline, breakdown in march 11 then seclusion/career meltdown, and where does the therapy and telling the family his secret and his plans to sue fit into it all - just after the seclusion etc in 2011 or later.

Joy robson, his mother, should be in the dock as much as mj, or perhaps mj fooled/threatened/brainwashed her too. I wonder if the psychiatrist interviewed her.

vici said:
According to TMZ the therapy happened the weeks after the breakdown in march so that was in 2011 and thats when he also told familymembers...
I'm not seeing that. Tmz only said the therapy happened 'after' the breakdown. They also said he went into complete seclusion after the breakdown, so how long was the seclusion?

Last edited:

Vici, can't see anything, no videos?

It will magnify the damage to Michael's legacy if his claim is accepted by the Probate Judge, otherwise, this too shall pass. The Family and The Estate should say nothing in response so that this story can fade away, unless the claim is accepted. If it is accepted they should fight back full force, because it will launch a war with every broke jerk Michael ever knew trying to hi-jack The Estate.

I would be interested to know whether he was medicated during the therapy sessions following his breakdown.

How does the probate hearing work? the estate refuses so it goes before the judge with evidence from each side and he decides?

marc_vivien;3820155 said:
"You can’t be raped for 10 years and not remember it. Yet, according to the repression aficionados, anything's possible." – Dr. Elizabeth Loftus, professor of psychology at the University of California Irvine (Sasha Abramsky, “Memory and Manipulation: The trials of Elizabeth Loftus, defender of the wrongly accused,” LA Weekly, August 19, 2004).

Dr. Elizabeth Loftus was on the defense's witness list in 2005. If this goes to trial maybe she will testify as an expert.

Molested for 7 freaking years and you don't remember it.

Cool-story-bro.jpg

I know Stacy Brown is not reliable and a jerk but since he has been mentioned here about another big story coming out, Id thought to share his latest tweet.

Stacy Brown ?@StacyBrownMedia 17m
@Etmoietvous @MUZIKfactoryTWO Yes, I said Robson is nuts. He steadfastly & under oath said nothing happen. Now, MJ is dead and he says this

Last edited:

Stacy Brown is a pathetic liar, recently he spoke about jack daniels, cocaine.... but nothing was found in his system

Sky news are running this story today. smdh - doesn't say anything different so won't bother posting.

The Mesereau interview with TMZ said it all. AEG said things were going to get ugly... It's ludicrously convenient that such an accusation would be made right when the civil case regarding how much MJ would have been worth/earned is going on.

Back