[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

The 200 million dollars hush money is from Stacy Brown's current National Enquired article and of course it's not true.

Ah, so they just copy/pasted another trash article. That's what passes for journalism these days :smilerolleyes:

A second article ? So, Brown is working for Tha national Enquirer ?

NYpost posted one today

There is one in the National Enquirer too. That article is the one that this Dutch article seems to rehash.

All of a sudden all these articles. Seems like the Robson camp upped their smear campaign ahead of next week's hearing.

The Stacy Brown article is allready copypastes in German papers too.

The Stacy Brown article is allready copypastes in German papers too.

So interesting that these kind of stories always spread like wild fire. No one is bothered to even check out the actual court papers to see if what is claimed in such an article is even consistent with the allegations. There is just no journalistic standard and ethics any more, not even in the so called mainstream media. At least not when it comes to Michael Jackson.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Makes me a bit nervous

The sudden interest and the hearing, yes

I like the fact that tmz wanted to carry the hearing. Would rather hear facts instead speculative bullish

Anybody know what time the hearing will be? And do you think we'll hear anything by Tuesday evening?

(I know this is all speculation.)

I feel like a nervous wreck, myself.

The NE article even rehash that misinformation by RadarOnline that Katherine supposedly asked Safechuck about whether MJ molested him, when there is no such a claim in his actual declaration. That part is about his own mother, not Katherine. But this just shows what kind of copy-and-paste "journalism" we are talking about here. Where no one even bothers to click on that damn document and read it for themselves, rather they just run with any salacious claim that sells papers.

As for Stacy Brown, I promised to myself whenever he writes an article about MJ I will keep re-posting this tea about him. So that people know what kind of person they are listening to. It's just sad that people like this are freely allowed to ruin another person's reputation in the media. Shame on every media who reposts this guy's story without even background checking it!

stacybrownfans.jpg

Anybody know what time the hearing will be? And do you think we'll hear anything by Tuesday evening?

(I know this is all speculation.)

I feel like a nervous wreck, myself.

I don't know why the media talks about April 7. In the court internet system a hearing is scheduled for April 10, not 7. And I don't know why this sudden interest, whether the media expects something significant to happen in this hearing or someone is working in the background to hype up interest in the case.

I don't know why the media talks about April 7. In the court internet system a hearing is scheduled for April 10, not 7. And I don't know why this sudden interest, whether the media expects something significant to happen in this hearing or someone is working in the background to hype up interest in the case.

I belive that wr's team use brown to force a settlement

This is not just about Michael, but this is why I despise the media today. The copy and paste jobs that show up on each and every story except with a different byline.
I don't know if it's laziness or just the economy had caused both the need for 24 hour news as well as a desperate shortage of journalists.

And I've noticed that Stacy's story isn't even an original. HE copied and pasted his own story.

And so on. And so on. And so on.

I cant believe how the estate cant do nothing to Stacy. How can he get away with saying all this BS?

I think most people commenting are dumb and so ignorant. That's why someone should refute the pervert's article and post on every article written. People are really lazy. This can't be left unchallenged

^^are you talking about commenters on the New York Post or National enquirer? I'm not going over there to read their stuff.

I just read headlines from my google alerts but I am NOT going to their sites!! :(

It's worse that some people in the family are still in touch with him

I read the comments on the Mirror. Many are defending him but still there are those who keep saying "no surprise, everyone knew" . People act like this is credible undisputed news. Those who want to defend him dont have the tools except "Jordan admitted he did not molest him". I believe we should refute the credibility of Stacy. Those who are willing to defend him but dont know much about the cases should be supported by us. Reasonable comment could do wonders on each article.

I'm not going to visit any of those trash websites, but if someone is debating with commenters there here are some talking points:

1) The supposed $200 million hush money for 20 fantom victims.

- There was NEVER any such evidence of secret hush money payments to 20 boys offered by the prosecution or the FBI, so it was not a case of such evidence being "excluded" from court in 2005. Such evidence simply did not exist and never was offered by the prosecution.

- In this Robson case Robson was required to amend his complaint against Michael Jackson's companies. The reason for that is because while he claims that MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures are somehow responsible for his alleged abuse, he could not make a viable claim in his first complaint about how they are responsible. For a company to be responsible for alleged abuse the law requires that the company knew or had a reason to know about the alleged abuse or about previous criminal activities of the accused. Well, such evidence of serial pay-offs would be badly needed for Robson, because that way he could make a lot better argument for how MJ's companies "had a reason to know". Yet, in his complaint there is not any such allegation about hush money. Nothing! Nada! If there was this huge evidence about 20 victims being paid off it would be right there in their court papers. But it isn't.

- The Chandlers' book (MJ's first accusser in 1993) proves pretty well that MJ never paid hush money to anyone. The boy's father, Evan Chandler virtually begged him to pay him off, but MJ refused. So why did not Michael pay him off if it was such a routine for him to pay off boys left and right?

Quote from the book:

On the morning of August 17, 1993, as he negotiated with Barry Rothman, Anthony Pellicano had in his possession a copy of the psychiatrists report with the names omitted. He held in his hand the future of the most famous entertainer in human history. Yet the tape is replete with examples of Pellicano refusing to compromise on what would amount to chump change to Jackson. Why take the chance of Michael’s name ending up on that report and triggering an investigation?” [1; page 138]

- It's idiotic to think that had the FBI or the prosecution in 2005 really had such an evidence of huge hush money payments they would not have used it. This was a prosecution very much hostile to MJ and which went desperate measures to try to throw everything but the kitchen sink at him, yet they would not use such a huge evidence?

- Paying $200 million to 20 victims would mean an average of $10 million to every victim. There is no way such a huge amount of money would not show up in some sort of accounting, ledgers, bank accounts etc. That sort of money would have left its traces somewhere. But there is nothing.

Tabloids should let go this myth of huge phantom pay-offs already. They do not exist.

2) Safechuck's parents supposedly receiving $1 million hush money.

It's not even consistent with Safechuck's own claims. His claim is that his parents never knew about his alleged abuse until recently (or until he told some vauge thing to his mother in 2005). He never claims any hush money was given to his parents.

3) The original National Enquierer article even rehashes that misinformation by RadarOnline that Katherine supposedly asked Safechuck about whether MJ molested him, when there is no such a claim in Safechuck's actual declaration. That part is about his own mother, not Katherine. But this just shows what kind of copy-and-paste "journalism" we are talking about here. Where no one even bothers to click on that damn court document. If it's salacious enough for the headlines and clicks they just run with any slander as if it is fact. Sad.

I read the comments on the Mirror. Many are defending him but still there are those who keep saying "no surprise, everyone knew" . People act like this is credible undisputed news. Those who want to defend him dont have the tools except "Jordan admitted he did not molest him".
Well, the Jordan admission thing isn't a good argument, since that is a lie also.
Is the Mirror a tabloid site? I'm assuming it is-if it hits some mainstream news site-like AP or CNN or something, I usually can't help myself from commenting.

Both sides commenting are ignorants and speak from apparent ignorance, that's why we , who followed the cases really well , would make a difference by posting reasonable posts. I tried but facebook does not let me comment unless I have an active account with friends. Please who can post please at least post respect reply . It would make a difference.

200 million for twenty families? And Sneddon & co, FBI, etc.. missed that over all those years? And not one of those families ever came forward in the 90's or 2000's? Ridiculous piece of fiction from those who are desperate not only for a settlement but also from those who want to see Mike's legacy destroyed for ever and I don't think its just WR's team.
Media won't stop until that BS simply no longer attracts attention and clicks. I think their also feeding off the fact that its the 10 anniversary of the trial and some outlets are just trying to win what they lost in '05. Media doesn't like to admit they got it wrong.
Truth is not an absolute in journalism anymore from tabloid to mainstream media. Profits are.
And those who knew Michael personally and worked with him etc..need to start speaking up and use positive PR to try to help his image with the public. Which in my opinion they don't do nearly enough of.

17 women accused Cosby still Stacy was fired for lying . But with MJ he knows no one would touch him. Please no one tells me the estate cant sue him. Of course they can, he is definitely causing them to lose earnings. Why dont the kids sue ? I cant believe how passive everyone is.

They've always been too passive I think. I can understand not wanting to feed a thing so you don't give it more attention, but that only to a point. No-one fights enough for Michael's good name which is why these stories continue to go on. Their trying to pull a Cosby. The higher the numbers the more he must be guilty. It's a huge negative public campaign their waging and if no-one fights back against it, the more the general public may begin to believe it. Wish his family, friends and people he worked with would grow a pair and stand up for him.

Stacy's just rehashing the claims from that News of the World story about how the FBI found out MJ paid out all this money to victims, when it was trash and debunked quickly. That's where this story seemed to come from. Stacy likes to rehash old BS because he literally has nothing else.

It's all done to scaremonger and terrorize the estate, get the story in the press again with some big hysterical headline, try and get it going again so they can get more attention and hope for more "victims." That's all this is. Make sure you mention $$$$$ in every story to lure in supposed victims.

The story is just completely made up. If challenged, he could just claim he saw it in that tabloid and so used that as his source.

Remember he did this with MJ's kids... claimed that court papers showed that AEG had proof MJ's kids weren't biologically his and would prove it in court, when the court papers showed the OPPOSITE of those claims was true, and that AEG had zero interest in his kids.

He doesn't care. He will write out any old BS.

I see we'll have to continue to update on debunking his tired old lies though, as they're the only thing that these two losers seem to have! Imagine all the decades of abuse and all you have is Stacy Brown, the admitted liar and the pedophile himself.

Also, the idea that these people would come forwards is ridiculous. Why would you come forwards in support of some other person seeking money? Like why would you expose yourself as someone who prostituted your child and let other child be molested because you cared only about money? What parent would ever sanely let themselves in for this when they had $10 million in the bank already? If you were THAT greedy and awful, why on Earth would you consent to exposing your family to this just for these two losers? As if they give a rat's behind about these two greedy schmoes for being 20 years too late when they clearly asked for the $$$$ right away and didn't need prophecies and babies to realize what was going on.

He shouldn't be able to still get away with this after all this time and the rest of the media rags who are just copying and pasting shouldn't either. I don't care 'bout WR & Co as I don't think they have a hope in hell in winning anything. If by some chance it does go to trial, they'll go no where and I have no doubt they know that.
But Michael paid emotionally enough when he was alive, he shouldn't have to keep paying with his good name now that he's gone. And neither should his children. Like everyone else, I just find it all so frustrating and upsetting that this is still going on. I can't imagine what it's like for his kids.

I know, it's incredibly unfair.

It blows my mind how one person can have so much power like Stacy. No matter how tarnished and debunked Stacy's own reputation is, how ridiculously exposed he's been, he still is allowed to get away with this. He still forever alters and harms people living now and the dead.

Michael Jackson's history can be so severely altered by just a few singular people. It's incredibly really. If they were gone or had never been around, everything would've been completely different.

And I wish I knew what could be done to stop it, but I had to step back away from MJ a lot because I realized there's not much that can be done, it's always going to be like trying to stem a flood with just your hands.

There's been talk about this in one of the pro MJ groups I'm in and someone posted this document:

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/032205mjmemospprtobj.pdf

I'd like to let them know that a settlement can't be forced by an insurance company but I'll need to be able to prove that, I fell for that initially too. I think the other arguments in that document are fine, but is there anything in the law codes that states an insurance company can't force a settlement?

Back