[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

After a bad day at work this is just what i needed to come home to hear, great news :)

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I also think it's interesting that TMZ is not on this like white on rice, since they have apparently never let anyone forget they were the first to break the news when he died. They follow Murray and the kidlets around.

However, I'm ok with that. There's enough tabloid BS going on. It's just eerie that TMZ is almost always right when it comes to speculation, and on top of it too. I wonder who lines their pockets to buy information the way they do.

I think it is good news this is not in TMZ or there is no "big bang" major news on this. We don't need any more news regarding any molestation allegations. Whether it was dismissed or not, it is still news that doesn't help Michael's image. So I am grateful, that it is not a big news item.

This sets a really good precedent, especially if they all get dismissed. It shows other leeches that there's little point trying.

What's been heart warming about the whole saga is that despite being someone who closely follows current affairs and showbiz news, I never saw a word about this case outside of this board. That in itself marks a change of tide.

I'd like to thank Ivy and others who kept us informed of progression on here.
I 100 per cent agree with every word you wrote. This should be a final end to this nightmare because anyone who even thinks about bringing a case will know it's futile.

One down, three to go but I agree that the rest should totally fold like a house of cards. I won't quit worrying until it's done, but I really think it is done.

And yes, I've been stunned at the lack of media coverage with this. I've said before that the media was really taken aback when Michael died, and even tho they tried really hard to keep pushing the "wierd and bizarre self proclaimed KOP" stuff they realized that the majority opinion did NOT agree with them. And for the most part that whole made up garbage reporting finally stopped.

I got a couple of articles today by email since I have a "Michael Jackson" alert on my phone. The Rolling stone article cracked me up bc it said Wade had waited 16 years to file a claim. (Which made it seem even more crazy).
And the comments on People magazine were unbelievable. All but one were quoting facts and information from all the cases and denouncing Robson and Safechuck.

Obviously their opinions and information were due to the good work by researchers here and similar forums.

Is there anything missing from that tweet that Diamond responded to? The guy just wondered what she thought of it and she blasted him on getting his facts right? That doesn't make sense.

^^nope. She's just mad. The money train is grinding to a halt. :)
Stacy brown is probably gnashing his teeth.
Good riddance to them and Maureen Orth.

Ivy, our views are actually very similar. We both believe the Robson civil trial will be dismissed. As per your words that have been reposted, the Safechuck civil trial is dependent upon Safechuck’s probate claims. His probate claims were supportive of Robson’s and we see Robson’s claims were correctly dismissed.

You are waiting for the definitive ruling on the civil claims and that is your right but, we agree on the expected outcome. The ruling will most likely be a dismissal and that is not based on what you believe to be my generalization of the probate claims’ dismissal for Robson. If there was a chance that the civil claims were to be approved, anyone reading the court documents posted here and elsewhere would have saw such reasoning by now. If the civil claims are approved, it would mean the probate judge is willfully allowing the estate to be drained by legal fees for the frivolous civil claims because no one has discovered a trial-able issue.

ivy;4091757 said:
unfortunately it's not that easy. it's not like they can remove themselves from the process , they would need to see this through and respond - if they don't want default judgment against them. So the still ongoing claims will cost time, effort and money until judge makes a definite ruling. similarly any appeal will cost time,effort and money until there's a definitive ruling there as well.

Again, with likely dismissal of Safechuck’s probate claims and both fabricators’ civil claims, the only viable option is appeal. That option is ONLY possible if Robson and Safechuck can fund their legal team.

At that point, the estate can decide if they chose to respond to an appeal or not; such responses are not mandatory. Despite that, an appellate response is preferable to two full frivolous civil trials.

Well, this liar has his 'just desserts'. Wade has really 'painted himself into a corner' with his lies. For the rest of his life, he will polarise everyone he meets - it is unlikely that anyone will be unaware of his 2005 trial testimony and his bogus claim against the Estate and against MJ companies. Going by his latest Hawaii training video, child abuse is not only part of his fictitious personal life, but also now a theme in his career, so every day he will have to face his own lies and their repercussions, whilst pretending to support others altruisticaly. He rolled the dice and he lost. Now he has to live with the repercussions forevermore. It is the very least he deserves, after putting Michael's family through so much unnecessary pain.

Yup! I think he was hoping he could live out his life a la Jordan Chandler, who does not need to go about pretending this way or making his whole life about it. Just enjoy the money and not do a proper day's work ever.

But the estate called his bluff and now he's had to do all this to try and make it work... a few years so far of it, he's got a lifetime to do it.

Must be exhausting.

EXPECT him to suddenly one day in the future a year or so after this is all done, to say he's never speaking about it again and moving on with his life because dealing with it every day is too painful. Then no more child abuse seminars and videos etc, too painful, just him living his life with whatever money he makes from book deals (expect Diane Dimond to be his biographer).

(I actually have a suspicion they even did it on purpose because maybe they do not really want to go to trial with this, they just try to pressure the Estate into a settlement. I have this suspicion because his lawyers knew about the 60 days deadline and they still did not even try to stay within it. It seemed more important to them to file his lawsuit to interfere with the release of Xscape.)

Oh it's obviously on purpose.

Once Safechuck got involved they knew his case was worst than Wade's, because at least Wade was trying to pretend his was abiding by the statutes, so instead of trying to immediately just use it like they would if they thought it would help, they stowed it away and worked on it until the release of the album.

This is all about trying to force the estate to settle.

And it's clear they won't and have never intended to.

My wish is that they get really desperate and try and sue him for things that don't have the same statutes - claiming their likenesses were misused by the estate, claiming to have written some of MJ's songs or created some of his dances. Some kind of desperate $$$$ crazy claim that they think could get them somewhere. It is what their lawyer specializes in after all.

Hey Wade.....

suck_it_gif_by_saiyen_girl-d5df97m.gif

Here's the ruling:

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/16e893f7-cb8d-488b-9b09-d35207848ae7

page 3 is missing for whatever reason
if someone has the full version please post it

I don't see how the judge would allow the civil cases when he cited Robson's 1993 and 2005 testimonies among the reasons why this case was dismissed.

How much of a chance does Robson have of winning that civil lawsuit? How is he going to prove Michael's companies had liability for him to be sexually abuse?

As for him, his mofo allies, Diane Demon, Stacy Brown and Safechuck they all can

giphy.gif

How much of a chance does Robson have of winning that civil lawsuit? How is he going to prove Michael's companies had liability for him to be sexually abuse?

If this nonsense goes to trial the only question on the jury's mind will be whether MJ was a child molester or not.
There is tons of evidence of his innocence including the fact that Robson wasn't even in Neverland between Feb 5-Feb 10 when he now claims he was being abused there.
He contradicts not only his own but his sister's and mother's testimonies too for example he claims now that he was first abused the second night he was in Neverland when his sister didn't sleep in
bed with him and MJ. But his sister said the opposite in 2005 that it was the first night she didn't sleep in MJ's bed and the second night she did sleep there.
So how could any abuse take place when a witness was sleeping in the same bed??
Moreover his sister made it clear in 2005 that they didn't plan it they simply fell asleep on his bed.
Since Robson also claims that
1. MJ had the alarm in the hallway to prevent anyone seeing the abuse
2. it was an unwritten rule that nobody should enter his room while he there with him

he should explain how is it that MJ considered a potential witness in the hallway a problem but not a witness in the same bed!

He also lies about nobody coming in the room while he was there with MJ. His sister and his mother both testified (just like Marie and Karlee Barnes and Mac Culkin and June Chandler)
that they could go in his room at any time of the day whenever they wanted and in fact they did spend the night in his bedroom multiple times.
None of them ever talked about any kind of do not disturb signs on the door -- and it would be stupid for a real molester to put up such a sign anyway only to make himself more suspect.

Robson also claims now that he slept in bed with MJ in the Westwood apartment alone when in reality there wasn't even a bed in that apartment at all!
Just sleeping bags, one person sleeping bags and his mother testified that she and Chantal also slept on the floor with MJ.

He also left out from this complain how and why he and Chantal ended up in MJ's room in the first place.
While he suggests now that it was MJ who invited them in in reality Chantal and Wade asked their parents whether they can stay with Michael.
His mother and his sister both made that clear during their testimonies.

All these and many other details would be shows during a trial, unless the lawyers are idiots not to mention the countless interviews where Robson, his sister and mother
consistently and spontaneously defended MJ. Each and every such occasion would be put on screen and Robson would be asked:
did you understand that you were sexually abused when you said those thing?

If he says yes he would contradict everything he has recently claimed.
If he says no he would insult everyone's intelligence.

The fact that he lied about not knowing about the Estate is also a giant red flag because it clearly proves that he was desperate to get around the SOL
and you don't do that unless you want money -- while he claimed that he is not doing this for money.

And the list goes on. There's just so much bullshit in Robson's story that he could be easily defeated in court assuming that the jury is objective and and not full of idiots
or have scumbags like the 2005 jury where two wanted to profit from a guilty verdict. Fortunately 9 jurors put them in their place.

Last edited:

Here's the ruling:

I don't see how the judge would allow the civil cases when he cited Robson's 1993 and 2005 testimonies among the reasons why this case was dismissed.

True.

Also, it seems the equitable estoppel argument did not work, then forming the sole basis for denying the claim.
safechuck claim, which is almost a copy & paste from robson, will be denied on the same grounds.

My hope is that the estate sends them a giant legal bill. at some point, it will have to recoup the costs.

If this nonsense goes to trial the only question on the jury's mind will be whether MJ was a child molester or not.
There is tons of evidence of his innocence including the fact that Robson wasn't even in Neverland between Feb 5-Feb 10 when he now claims he was being abused there.
He contradicts not only his own but his sister's and mother's testimonies too for example he claims now that he was first abused the second night he was in Neverland when his sister didn't sleep in
bed with him and MJ. But his sister said the opposite in 2005 that it was the first night she didn't sleep in MJ's bed and the second night she did sleep there.
So how could any abuse take place when a witness was sleeping in the same bed??
Moreover his sister made it clear in 2005 that they didn't plan it they simply fell asleep on his bed.
Since Robson also claims that
1. MJ had the alarm in the hallway to prevent anyone seeing the abuse
2. it was an unwritten rule that nobody should enter his room while he there with him

he should explain how is it that MJ considered a potential witness in the hallway a problem but not a witness in the same bed!

He also lies about nobody coming in the room while he was there with MJ. His sister and his mother both testified (just like Marie and Karlee Barnes and Mac Culkin and June Chandler)
that they could go in his room at any time of the day whenever they wanted and in fact they did spend the night in his bedroom multiple times.
None of them ever talked about any kind of do not disturb signs on the door -- and it would be stupid for a real molester to put up such a sign anyway only to make himself more suspect.

Robson also claims now that he slept in bed with MJ in the Westwood apartment alone when in reality there wasn't even a bed in that apartment at all!
Just sleeping bags, one person sleeping bags and his mother testified that she and Chantal also slept on the floor with MJ.

He also left out from this complain how and why he and Chantal ended up in MJ's room in the first place.
While he suggests now that it was MJ who invited them in in reality Chantal and Wade asked their parents whether they can stay with Michael.
His mother and his sister both made that clear during their testimonies.

All these and many other details would be shows during a trial, unless the lawyers are idiots not to mention the countless interviews where Robson, his sister and mother
consistently and spontaneously defended MJ. Each and every such occasion would be put on screen and Robson would be asked:
did you understand that you were sexually abused when you said those thing?

If he says yes he would contradict everything he has recently claimed.
If he says no he would insult everyone's intelligence.

The fact that he lied about not knowing about the Estate is also a giant red flag because it clearly proves that he was desperate to get around the SOL
and you don't do that unless you want money -- while he claimed that he is not doing this for money.

And the list goes on. There's just so much bullshit in Robson's story that he could be easily defeated in court assuming that the jury is objective and and not full of idiots
or have scumbags like the 2005 jury where two wanted to profit from a guilty verdict. Fortunately 9 jurors put them in their place.

This was never about whether MJ was a child abuser. This is more about smearing MJ memory in order to diminish his commercial appeal. This has been so since 1993. the more they can connect MJ to a heinous crime and other controversies, the less appealing his image becomes. as a result no-one, including sponsors, would want to associate itself with MJ estate.

That is why the media are constantly recruiting anyone who was once connected with MJ to create controversies. the bodyguards, the maids, ex-employees, now people who used to hang out with MJ as kids. It's a vicious drive by the media, probably sponsored by some powers in hollywood for whatever reason, reason we will never know.

I feel like Wade doesn't really have anything more to gain from this point forward. I'm sure he would have preferred to be able to sue the Estate, the big moneymakers, but since that's highly unlikely with the probate case dismissed, he's dead in the water. This was a big blow to his claims.

A clear judgement IMO.

So eventually, it seems Robson admitted that he cannot satisfy the requirements of Probate Code 9103 and then fully relied on equitable estoppel.

6jod52.jpg

This is interesting because it did not start that way. They did argue that he was within the requirements of PC 9103 - eg. his claim that he did not know about the Estate before March 2013. It seems the Estate so fully destroyed that claim (showing his e-mail to them in 2011 etc.) that eventually they dropped that argument and every attemt to satisfy the requirements of Probate Code 9103 and they put all their eggs in the equitable estoppel basket.

Still the Judge also addresses the fact that he does not satisfy the requirements of PC 9103:

35jvx9u.jpg

4rp2yh.jpg

6fuyvs.jpg

Ha, Robson caught in another lie:

27zkom.jpg

I say he is caught in another lie, because in his complaint he claims that before meeting his lawyers in March 2013 he had no idea he even has the legal opportunity to sue the Estate. But apparently here in his e-mails in September 2012 he talked about an "extremely sensitive legal matter". LOL. Glad the Judge states this too:

2dv8mfm.jpg

Now to equitable estoppel:

The Judge says that based in precedent law where equitable estoppel was applied to probate cases it was always in connection with the executors' conduct, not with the alleged conduct of the deceased.

4u7uit.jpg

erxt3c.jpg

domf10.jpg

33m5wrq.jpg

But even if we assume the Plaintiff's position is correct re. equitable estoppel - ie. that the alleged conduct of the deceased is what counts not the representative's conduct:

2lk5yrk.jpg

30lz19j.jpg

i3xxc5.jpg

10pzfvn.jpg

6hkbpw.jpg

350qmjc.jpg

Steve Dennis ?@SteveDennis71 8h8 hours ago
Worth mentioning @jermjackson5 that #WadeRobson's mum cooperated with ur book, trumpeting #MJ's innocence & what a good, decent man he was.

-------------------------------------------------------

I would loved to see that email("extremely sensitive legal matter") Wade sent to 30 people. I wonder if it is an email to his family and certain friends explaining what he is going to do, kind of warning of coming media storm or something?
It just shows that he has been planning this for a while.
Do we get to see it at some stage?

Last edited:

Here is a statement from Marzano she sent to someone (a journalist?) per e-mail:

1617727_835166506562367_8177612660645588944_o.jpg

Is it me or she sounds totally delusional?

1) She still keeps going on about how the deadline cannot be fairly applied to Robson because "he was psychologically incapable of complying with it. He didn't even understand he had a claim against the Estate until after the deadline ran".

How the heck he did not understand it when at least in September 2012 he sent out e-mails to his friends about an "extremely sensitive legal situation"? Yet, they still keep pushing this mantra about Robson not understanding he had a legal cause of action until after meeting with his lawyers in March 2013?

The Judge correctly stated that the law actually does not require that the Plaintiff would be aware that he had a legal cause of action. The law requires that he would be aware of the "facts" giving rise to his claim (in this case that he was allegedly molested). However, even if we assume for a moment that not being aware he had a legal cause of action would be sufficient then he is still out of statutes because his e-mails prove that by September 2012 at least he knew he had a legal cause of action ("extremely sensitive legal situation").

As for psychologically being incapable. The nature of PC 9103 is that it starts when the Plaintiff says he was aware of all the facts giving rise to his claim. So it's him giving the start sign to the 60 days! And still slipped out of it. But as the Judge pointed out in his judgement, the September 2012 e-mails prove that at the very least by September 2012 he was aware of everything needed to be aware of to take legal action. Including he himself calling it an "extremely sensitive legal situation" in his e-mails, which means he was already thinking about legal action at the very latest in September 2012.

2) And what she says about the civil case just sounds like a lot of hot air. We have seen the demurrers. We have seen Robson's first and second complaint. They even struggle to state a viable cause of action. And at this point it's focused on whether the companies had any reason to know about any alleged wrongdoing and whether they had a duty to implement safeguards, whether they were in the position to implement safeguard at all and whether they failed to do so.

She's an unprofessional idiot.

Here's the ruling:

Sorry, I didn't see you posted it already. When you click on "Download" it downloads the whole document in a PDF with no pages missing.

respect77;4091811 said:
Here is a statement from Marzano she sent to someone (a journalist?) per e-mail:

Is it me or she sounds totally delusional?

That Allan Mayer, who sent that email to Pearl Jr on Marzano's behalf info:
Allan Mayer heads 42West’s Strategic Communications Division. Described by Daily Variety as “Hollywood’s most prominent crisis specialist” and by ABC News as “the man to call if you’re a star facing scandal
http://www.42west.net/allan-mayer.html

:D
They are desperate, and desperate times require desperate actions. Very nasty email indeed and should be called out by some investigative reporter and that reporter should publish the fact that Wade was lying when he declared that he didn't know he has a case prior seeing his attorney.
Of course he knew, why else he went to see attorney:smilerolleyes:

^ It seems to me that the only 'crisis' relates to the reputation of the law firm representing Robson..... Is Mayer trying 'damage limitation'?

Let me put this side by side.

Wade Robson declaration:

19m5om.jpg

From his complaint:

2q1gqpe.jpg

Now, what we learn from the Judge's ruling:

27zkom.jpg

35jvx9u.jpg

2dv8mfm.jpg

Priceless! :D

Last edited:

The judge knows for a fact now that they are scumbag liars. That's all we need, he should apply the laws without any consideration to whether Wade deserves a chance or not as he for sure is an opportunist not a victim.

I don't know if that was Beckloff's intention but the ruling sure shows Wade as the stupid liar that he is.

Trying to figure out what this means:

6hkbpw.jpg

I looked up the referenced CCP 352(a) and here is what it means:

(a) If a person entitled to bring an action, mentioned in Chapter 3 (commencing with Section 335) is, at the time the cause of action accrued either under the age of majority or insane, the time of the disability is not part of the time limited for the commencement of the action. - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/CCP/3/2/2/4/s352#sthash.Zt7q1Kkm.dpuf

LOL, the shade. So Wade should have been basically insane to reasonably claim that he was incapable of complying with the statutes after he already he had all the "facts" giving rise to his claim (May 2012) and he had knowledge of the Estate (at least since 2011). And even with the most pro-Robson version of events by at least September 2012 he was aware of everything he had to be aware of to file a complaint (including knowledge that he had a legal cause of action).

Last edited:

Let me put this side by side.

Wade Robson declaration:

19m5om.jpg

From his complaint:

2q1gqpe.jpg

Now, what we learn from the Judge's ruling:

27zkom.jpg

35jvx9u.jpg

2dv8mfm.jpg

Priceless! :D

Priceless indeed:D

When Wade started his case, he covered lies with more lies and this is where it ended.
I would loved to see some proper reporters take on this fishy case and point out Wade's discrepancies.

Well, at least he did not try to claim he was insane. LOL.

Its not too late for that :giggle:

I don't know if this Septermber email is a new information but I read about it for the first time. It took them around 6 months to bring these fictions together? Plus who knows how long before that Wade had this idea in his mind. For any reasonable person this little fact is enough to show Wade is lying.

AND they kept changing their story after they filed the claim.

In my opinion it looks like his lawyers helped him make things up.

and people say that MJ fans are the one's who are in denial

^ Yes, the 2012 September e-mail was not mentioned in his original complaint or declaration. I wonder if the Estate found out about it and they were forced to address it.

I see similar problems for Safechuck. There it's not an e-mail but the fact he contacted Robson's lawyers in October 2013 and they only filed in May 2014. It's the same thing: that means that at the very least by October 2013 he was aware of all "facts" he needed to be aware of to file a complaint. Including legal advice. It's only on him and his lawyers that they did not.

Now, Safechuck did not even try to claim he is within the statutes of PC 9103. He right away admitted he is not and they went straight to equitable estoppel with him. But the same problems are there with his equitable estoppel claim as with Robson's:

1) He needs to allege something that the representatives of the Estate did to him to prevent him from filing within statutory limits - and he cannot allege any such thing.

2) Even if we assume for a moment that the alleged conduct for the deceased person that counts for equitable estoppel here, the same arguments against it that the Judge stated would be relevant in Safechuck's case as well:

"The facts establish that as of the time of the decendent's death, in June 2009, the decendent could no longer take any action against plaintiff; any intimidation or threats ceased on that day in June 2009 when the decendent died. (The only threat alleged by plaintiff in his undisputed facts is Fact 30. That fact states that when plaintiff was 11 years old, the decendent told plaintiff they could go to jail for engaging in the sexual conduct.)
Plaintiff knew in June 2009 that he could not be prosecuted for the decendent's molestation of him. As plaintiff knew of the facts giving rise to the claim well before decendent died (this is not a claim based on repressed memory) and that any threats from the decendent ceased upon his death, it would have been reasonable for plaintiff to present his claim to the Estate in a manner consistent with the time limits of the Probate Code."

This is relevant in Safechuck's case as well.

His claim is that MJ allegedly threatened him that his "life would be over" if people found out but he never specifies in what way he supposedly believed his "life would be over" and why. But whatever his claim is, MJ died in June 2009. He could not do anything after that, as the Judge noted ("the decendent could no longer take any action against plaintiff"). So Safechuck in his complaint tries to bring in fear of publicity, fans and MJ's popularity as a reason why he did not come forward after MJ's death and make a timely claim. But like I said earlier, that's not a sufficient reason for equitable estoppel. Estoppel has to stem from something the defendant allegedly did, not from outside circumstances.

Last edited:
Back