[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Steve Dennis ?@SteveDennis71 8h8 hours ago
Worth mentioning @jermjackson5 that #WadeRobson's mum cooperated with ur book, trumpeting #MJ's innocence & what a good, decent man he was.

-------------------------------------------------------

I would loved to see that email("extremely sensitive legal matter") Wade sent to 30 people. I wonder if it is an email to his family and certain friends explaining what he is going to do, kind of warning of coming media storm or something?
It just shows that he has been planning this for a while.
Do we get to see it at some stage?

I was wondering the same thing. What came to my mind was that he was most likely trying to drum up support, perhaps Diamond etc. were on the list and possibly maybe even other children who used to hang out with MJ.

Maybe I'm wrong.. I tend to think the worst of these sort of money grabbers.

ETA. Can anyone outline the different requirements for a civil suit please?

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I don't know if this Septermber email is a new information but I read about it for the first time. It took them around 6 months to bring these fictions together? Plus who knows how long before that Wade had this idea in his mind. For any reasonable person this little fact is enough to show Wade is lying.

AND they kept changing their story after they filed the claim.

In my opinion it looks like his lawyers helped him make things up.

The September email was something Wade mentioned in his latest filing . We discussed the emails here and many believed that he would not have volunteered such devastating information unless his lawyers knew or were afraid the estate discovered them.

We obviously were right as the judge nailed him on those emails.

I was wondering the same thing. What came to my mind was that he was most likely trying to drum up support, perhaps Diamond etc. were on the list and possibly maybe even other children who used to hang out with MJ.

Maybe I'm wrong.. I tend to think the worst of these sort of money grabbers.

I really would love to see that email and to whom it was sent and moreover, I would like to know if Safejunk was one of the recipients of that email. That would explain a lot, like maybe Wade and Safejunk cooked up a deal that his case kind of supports Wade's case (a la Sneddon way) and they have agreed that Wade gives him a cut of the million he gets from the estate (or something like that). Sneddon went to public looking for other kids to come forward to give more credit to his case, so maybe Safejunk and his case was filed to give more credit to Wade's case, like to show to judge that MJ was monster that went around molesting kids and he should skip such a details as limitation date and allow them to file a case even when late?

Robson says his first of two nervous breakdowns occurred in April 2011, causing him to withdraw from a film project and begin seeking psychological help. “But I did not mention the sexual abuse because at that time I still did not see it as such,” Robson states in his court papers.

A second breakdown in March 2012 was a turning point, he says.

“As with my first breakdown, I experienced stress, anxiety, fear and depression,” Robson says. “I also began to imagine my son being subjected to the same sort of sexual acts I had been forced to commit with Jackson, and for the first time in my life I thought I might need to talk to someone about what Jackson and I had done together.”

Robson says he sent an email to friends and family members in September 2012 concerning what he called a “transformational time” in his life.

“The transformational period in my life that I was referring to came about as I began to understand that I had been sexually abused by Jackson when I was a child,” he says. “In the email, I wanted to to let my friends and family members known what was happening in my life at that point in time.”

Robson says he explained to the readers of his email “what was going on so they would not be worried about me.” He says he asked them to keep what he was revealing confidential, knowing that anything about him and Jackson was newsworthy in the tabloids.

The September email was something Wade mentioned in his latest filing . We discussed the emails here and many believed that he would not have volunteered such devastating information unless his lawyers knew or were afraid the estate discovered them.

We obviously were right as the judge nailed him on those emails.

Do you have a link to his latest filing or what is the name of it so I dig it out from Ivy's blog, as I don't remember seeing anything about emails?

Is that the email in question in above post?

Yes it is in the above post. It was mentioned in an article and I was really shocked at the time by this revelation as it was obvious how damaging it was to Wade's case.

Do you have a link to his latest filing or what is the name of it so I dig it out from Ivy's blog, as I don't remember seeing anything about emails?

Is that the email in question in above post?

I don't think we have the actual document about that. It was in an article about his latest declaration in March, 2015: http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2015/...ackson-molested-led-him-to-nervous-breakdown/

He must have mentioned in the email that he is going to sue the estate or something like that as in his declaration, he doesn't mention anything about legal stuff? That would explain that judge didn't buy his claim that he didn't know the estate until later and explanations of why didn't he put his claim earlier.

Anyways, good job with this case. 3 more to go, but I remain hopeful as since 2009, all the court cases have ended with the right results.

Last edited:

What an odd email to send - "heads up people, I was abused as a child.", I wonder if the "extremely sensitive legal matter" was mentioned to his friends too? Or was is to his lawyers? It's even odder.

I dont believe he mentioned molestation at all.

From what Radar leaked of his latest declaration and what the judge wrote . I believe he did not specifically mention molestation. Just that he is in the process of "transforming his life" and in the process of getting into legal action involving MJ. Nevertheless, I can imagine he throw some very unpleasant words regarding MJ as hint to what he was going to claim but not specific details. He could not possibly guarantee that it was not going to be leaked by one of them.

So he thoroughly planned this. If he only met his lawyers in March 2013 , what was he talking about concerning legal action in September 2012 ? They never mentioned he was advised by a lawyer at the time . My guess he acquired the knowledge from researching the cases from 1993 and 2005. Revealing it first to a therapist and then search for a civil lawyer. Not any lawyer, ones specialized in intellectual property so they can get him as much money as they could.

God has his own ways.

Last edited:

ETA. Can anyone outline the different requirements for a civil suit please?

The civil suit is against the companies, MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures. In that case the relevant main law at play is Civil Code Prodecure 340.1:

340.1. (a) In an action for recovery of damages suffered as a
result of childhood sexual abuse, the time for commencement of the
action shall be within eight years of the date the plaintiff attains
the age of majority or within three years of the date the plaintiff
discovers or reasonably should have discovered that psychological
injury or illness occurring after the age of majority was caused by
the sexual abuse, whichever period expires later, for any of the
following actions:
(1) An action against any person for committing an act of
childhood sexual abuse.
(2) An action for liability against any person or entity who owed
a duty of care to the plaintiff, where a wrongful or negligent act by
that person or entity was a legal cause of the childhood sexual
abuse which resulted in the injury to the plaintiff.
(3) An action for liability against any person or entity where an
intentional act by that person or entity was a legal cause of the
childhood sexual abuse which resulted in the injury to the plaintiff.
(b) (1) No action described in paragraph (2) or (3) of subdivision
(a) may be commenced on or after the plaintiff's 26th birthday.
(2) This subdivision does not apply if the person or entity knew
or had reason to know, or was otherwise on notice, of any unlawful
sexual conduct by an employee, volunteer, representative, or agent,
and failed to take reasonable steps, and to implement reasonable
safeguards, to avoid acts of unlawful sexual conduct in the future by
that person, including, but not limited to, preventing or avoiding
placement of that person in a function or environment in which
contact with children is an inherent part of that function or
environment. For purposes of this subdivision, providing or requiring
counseling is not sufficient, in and of itself, to constitute a
reasonable step or reasonable safeguard.

Now the (a) (1) part only applies to defendants who are alive. (b) (1) states that "no action described in paragraph (2) or (3) of subdivision (a) may be commenced on or after the plaintiff's 26th birthday".

So that leaves (b) (2) that we have to focus on. This:

(2) This subdivision does not apply if the person or entity knew
or had reason to know, or was otherwise on notice, of any unlawful
sexual conduct by an employee, volunteer, representative, or agent,
and failed to take reasonable steps, and to implement reasonable
safeguards, to avoid acts of unlawful sexual conduct in the future by
that person, including, but not limited to, preventing or avoiding
placement of that person in a function or environment in which
contact with children is an inherent part of that function or
environment. For purposes of this subdivision, providing or requiring
counseling is not sufficient, in and of itself, to constitute a
reasonable step or reasonable safeguard.

So what Robson has to show is that MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures (as companies) "knew or had reason to know" of unlawful sexual conduct between MJ and Robson. But that's not the only requirement as per precedent law. It seems based on precedents that it is also a requirement that the company has to have some sort of control over the person committing the unlawful sexual acts. Which makes sense because only then a company is in the position of implementing reasonable safeguards by such as "avoiding placement of that person in a function or environment in which contact with children is an inherent part of that function or environment". Obviously Michael's companies were not in that position regarding Michael, since Michael was their sole owner - he was the one in control of them, not the other way around. The company had no power to place him in any function or environment.

This law is applied to situations such as church or school sex abuse scandals where it often happened that an organization knew about one of its employees committing such crimes but did nothing to prevent such unlawful activity.

Moreover, based on law and precedent it also seems to be a requirement that the relationship between the plaintiff and the defendant has to arise from that company environment. Think of a school for example and an abusive teacher who meets his victims through his position as a teacher.

Robson's claim however is that MJ started to molest him in 1990 - way before he or his mother were employed by any of MJ's companies. So his alleged relationship with MJ had nothing to do with MJ's companies, it did not arise from that environment.

In the first version of their complaint Robson could not even make a claim about how the companies were supposed to know of unlawful sexual conduct. Therefore the Estate's demurrer was sustained by the Judge, but Robson was given another chance to amend his complaint to try to claim a viable cause of action. We have not seen his amended complaint, but we have seen the Estate's demurrer in reply of it. Based on that it does not seem to me he was able to allege much more than what he alleged the first time around. The only new element seemed to be some vague comment attributed to Norma Staikos who once allegedly noted to someone "do not leave kids alone with Michael". In the demurrer there is no context given though as to whom and under what circumstances, why and when she told this - and according to whom. In any case, I don't see this as helping Robson much. Norma Staikos is not Michael's company. She was not in control of Michael. Not to mention the whole murkiness of this alleged statement. She testified in front of the Grand Jury in 1994 and never claimed to have had knowledge about any wrongdoing by Michael.

Another thing they try is to say that the 1993 allegations were somehow a reason for MJ's companies to "know". Which is BS, of course. Michael was never found guilty of those allegations. He always denied wrongdoing. The settlement states clearly he does not admit any wrongdoing. So what were the companies supposed to "know"? Robson's own mother (who is curiously largely missing from his story) was closest to the whole situation between her son and Michael and she always stated there was no reason to worry. Both her and Wade always stated nothing happened, so how on Earth MJ's companies were supposed to "know"?

And you know, this is another point where Robson's case is very transparent. He is sweating to somehow involve MJ's companies to make money from them, he is struggling to make a viable cause of action about how on Earth MJ's companies were supposed to "know" (something that did not happen), yet he does not blame his own mother who was the one bugging MJ to get them green cards and bring them to the US, who was the one closest to her son and the situation. Yet, John Branca or whoever in MJ's companies is supposed to be responsible, but his mother is not. OK, give me a break, Wade.

What an odd email to send - "heads up people, I was abused as a child.", I wonder if the "extremely sensitive legal matter" was mentioned to his friends too? Or was is to his lawyers? It's even odder.

It was sent to his friends and family. At least he did not mention any lawyers. Why would he send an email to a lawyer telling them not to reveal anything to the media .Or why would he send an email to a lawyer explaining he is transforming his life ?

He must have mentioned in the email that he is going to sue the estate or something like that as in his declaration, he doesn't mention anything about legal stuff?

We do not have his actual declaration. We only have an article about it which obviously picks and chooses a couple of sentences from it but does not represent all of it. As per the Judge's ruling we know that Robson said in his e-mail that it was an "extremely sensitive legal matter". The Judge quoted that directly from his e-mail.

That email wade! tut tut haha.

So he thoroughly planned this step. If he only met his lawyers in March 2013 , what was he talking about concerning legal action in September 2012 ? They never mentioned he was not advised by a lawyer at the time . Then he acquired the knowledge from researching the cases from 1993 and 2005. Revealing it first to a therapist and then search for a civil lawyer. Not any lawyer, ones specialized in intellectual property so they can get him as much money as they could.

God has his own ways.

I too keep wondering what the hell took so long. Both in Robson and Safechuck's case. It seems they both tried to prepare themselves throughly by probably reading stuff about the earlier allegations and all the child abuse manuals and literature. Also probably going to survivors' groups meetings to learn how to behave like a victim etc. Probably they also had to prepare their families. Robson had to sell his California home, buy his Hawaii home, his mother too probably needed time too to run back to Australia for a while, Chantal needed time to make money of her MJ memorabilia before they make the price drop etc. I guess those are the things which were being done during that period.

I also wonder if he consulted other lawyers before Gradstein & Marzano. Whether formally or informally. Or his permanent lawyer, Helen Yu. I can imagine other lawyers told him he had no chance and it took time until he found one who would take his case. Gradstein is kind of famous for being "creative" and I guess that's just what Wade needed.

@respect77 I won't quote it all but thank you for so clearly answering my earlier question.

I too keep wondering what the hell took so long. Both in Robson and Safechuck's case.

I've always wondered about this too.. They clearly missed every deadline, but they could have at least made the 60 days one, so why just let the deadline pass when you know you're gonna go through with it..?

I wonder if they realize just how greedy they look for desperately trying to sue for money anywhere they can get it, even going as far as saying Michael's companies can be held liable for his abuse, but at the same time wanting us to believe his own mother, sister, or anyone around him didn't know or were suspicious of anything. Heck, even Wade himself didn't know he was 'abused' if we're supposed to believe him, but somehow John Branca did? C'mon now:smilerolleyes: It's just ridiculous and so transparent, honestly.

Btw, I've never really heard anything about this case outside of this forum, but they actually mentioned the dismissal of the case on some lame Entertainment News channel yesterday.. I was afraid they'd paint Wade as the poor victim who can't get justice only because of 'technicalities', but they basically said the judge didn't find Wade credible because of his support of Michael in 2005, and that's why he dismissed the case. Now I know that's not the reason - of course they didn't have their facts straight:smilerolleyes: - but for once I don't mind! I'm still anxious about what Wade will do when all of this is over, but it seems like the media is leaning towards siding with Michael this time.. for now at least.

respect77;4091846 said:
Another thing they try is to say that the 1993 allegations were somehow a reason for MJ's companies to "know". Which is BS, of course. Michael was never found guilty of those allegations. He always denied wrongdoing. The settlement states clearly he does not admit any wrongdoing. So what were the companies supposed to "know"? Robson's own mother (who is curiously largely missing from his story) was closest to the whole situation between her son and Michael and she always stated there was no reason to worry. Both her and Wade always stated nothing happened, so how on Earth MJ's companies were supposed to "know"?

So basically he says that people in those companies should have told his mother: MJ is a child molester keep Wade away from him.
And Wade's mother would have replied: oh really? thanks for the info.

And all that after the Chandler case.

Or he wants to say that people in those companies should have told the police that MJ was a child molester and was molesting Wade Robson to which
the Robsons would have replied: oh yeah they are right I don't know how they know about this cause Michael sure didn't tell them: I am molesting Chandler and Robson but they are right and we are wrong.

Or that the companies should have told his mother: look after the Chandler case we believe he is a child molester so keep Wade away from him.
To which Wade and Joy would have replied: we know about the exact same allegations we know that MJ settled but we wouldn't believe just because of that that he is guilty. But now that you guys are telling us that you do believe he is guilty we totally change our minds.

The whole thing is absurd.

BTW I don't think what Robson has to show is that companies "knew or had reason to know" of unlawful sexual conduct between MJ and Robson but knew or had reason to know any unlawful sexual conduct.

of ANY unlawful sexual conduct by an employee, volunteer, representative, or agent,

He would argue that because of the Chandler and Francia cases the companies had to treat it as a fact that MJ was a child molester.
Bu that's ridiculous since the Robsons themselves didn't reach that conclusion. They believed the Chandlers lied. Why should anyone in the company have believed otherwise?
Especially since Robsons claims that noone knew about it just him and MJ and MJ was so careful not to get caught that he had the alarm and the do not disturb sign (which by the way noone ever even mentioned let alone his mother who went in and out of that room by her own admission).

This is from a 1995 interview:

To this day, the Robson family maintain Michael is innocent. “Michael would hurt himself before he would hurt a child. He didn’t have a childhood himself, so it is important to him to see others having one,” said Joy. It was Wade’s decision to `go public’ on television and proclaim Michael’s innocence. “It was a tough thing to do – especially for an 11-year-old – but we couldn’t stand by and let people believe Michael had been anything but a friend to us,” said Joy, with Wade nodding his approval as he sat in on our interview.
“He would never hurt anyone,” said Wade, with a maturity that belied his years. Wade said Michael was an inspiration to him and a guiding force spiritually but his career, including the move into recording, was his and Joy’s decision alone.
http://onwiththeshow.com.au/the-inside-story-on-life-in-michael-jacksons-shadow-1995/

Just because someone is accused does not mean he did it. Especially when that someone is targetted for money.

Last edited:

It was sent to his friends and family. At least he did not mention any lawyers. Why would he send an email to a lawyer telling them not to reveal anything to the media .Or why would he send an email to a lawyer explaining he is transforming his life ?

You're right. It's odd enough to let people know via email you're having a mental breakdown or whatever name he gave it, so who knows :lol:

BTW I don't think what Robson has to show is that companies "knew or had reason to know" of unlawful sexual conduct between MJ and Robson but knew or had reason to know any unlawful sexual conduct.

of ANY unlawful sexual conduct by an employee, volunteer, representative, or agent,

Yes, you are right about that. But like you said it's absurd to say that if Robson's own mother, who was the closest to the situation, did not consider MJ suspect - whether before or after the settlement - then somehow other people from MJ's companies should have.

I wonder if they realize just how greedy they look for desperately trying to sue for money anywhere they can get it, even going as far as saying Michael's companies can be held liable for his abuse, but at the same time wanting us to believe his own mother, sister, or anyone around him didn't know or were suspicious of anything. Heck, even Wade himself didn't know he was 'abused' if we're supposed to believe him, but somehow John Branca did? C'mon now:smilerolleyes: It's just ridiculous and so transparent, honestly.

Btw, I've never really heard anything about this case outside of this forum, but they actually mentioned the dismissal of the case on some lame Entertainment News channel yesterday.. I was afraid they'd paint Wade as the poor victim who can't get justice only because of 'technicalities', but they basically said the judge didn't find Wade credible because of his support of Michael in 2005, and that's why he dismissed the case. Now I know that's not the reason - of course they didn't have their facts straight:smilerolleyes: - but for once I don't mind! I'm still anxious about what Wade will do when all of this is over, but it seems like the media is leaning towards siding with Michael this time.. for now at least.

The bolded part in first paragraph made me laugh as Wade's case sounds so stupid when you put it that way:D
Obviously is sounds alright in Wade own head:smilerolleyes:

I do google search every day and before judges ruling, there were about 15 million hits of MJ news, then after ruling it went up to over 19 million, but selling Neverland got MJ news up to nearly 28 million (NL news picked more hits than Wade's), so maybe finally media people are concentrating on something viable rather than results of Wade's vivid imagination.

About Wade going on media, I think he'll wait until the appeal and civi case is over, in case he slips something and it'll be used against him.

Look what I found while reading the comments on ABC regarding the sell of Neverland

I dont know maybe someone need to send it to the estate? I took a screenshot

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/ZHCi
ZHCi

This is only slightly OT, but not really...

So here is the thing that REALLY ****ing grinds my gears about this - completely aside from the obvious BS to continue milking Michael for every dead dollar without any regard to him or his family.

Robson is making a complete mockery of legitimate, actual, true survivors of sexual abuse. There are truly legitimate cases when someone has been abused by a caregiver/trusted adult and did not understand what that was, or may have even honestly repressed it, for years. This does actually happen and it is terrible when it does. At the risk of using an anecdotal fallacy, something very similar happened to me in 2012. I get the feeling of self-denial, guilt, betrayal, trauma, everything. Unlike things like grief/loss which can be a very individual, subjective experience, those who deal with post-trauma following sexual abuse will exhibit certain behaviors. Wade's "epiphany" would only make sense if he were actually still with Michael full-time. We know they were allegedly still in contact off and on throughout the years, but now I don't even know if I believe that (which sucks, because Wade's story in the Opus was one of my favorites and most endearing).

I also hate having to throw all this crap at Wade because I am an uber-feminist and big advocate for all types of abuse survivors. It makes me sick to see so much victim-blaming. But the problem is that he isn't a ****ing victim! He is making a mockery of what true survivors go through and have to suffer, and takes away from their legitimate victories and milestones of recovery. It makes me sick to think that we, as fans who believe and support Michael's innocence, have to resort to these awful behaviors that only promote rape culture, instead of defeating it, because this case is so ridiculous and clearly fabricated.

This isn't like the Cosby stuff, where people are coming forward by the dozens from all walks of life. This isn't the Polanski thing where he fully admitted what he did and then ****ing fled the damn country (don't get me started on the white and class privilege he gets with that, since people still worship him). This isn't the Sandusky case. This isn't the Duggar case. All of those had real, true victims of predatory and abusive behavior. All of them.

It just pisses me off, and is even more suggestive to me, like someone mentioned, that he was paid by someone else to make these claims. This is just perpetuating more fear and drama and distracting from legitimate cases that need to be investigated and brought to justice.

Ugh. SCREW HIM.

Look what I found while reading the comments on ABC regarding the sell of Neverland

I dont know maybe someone need to send it to the estate? I took a screenshot

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/ZHCi
ZHCi

There are comments and stories like this all over youtube. They're not real. Sorry, no deal, if Michael had settled for something like that in 1990 people would have been all over it. There's no way it would have gone undetected.

There are comments and stories like this all over youtube. They're not real. Sorry, no deal, if Michael had settled for something like that in 1990 people would have been all over it. There's no way it would have gone undetected.

Agree. Obvious attention seeking. How convenient that two people would discuss on Facebook and under an ABC article how they were molested by MJ as children and how their parents took money for it. Yeah, right. Seems like some new hater strategy. No reason to spread crap like this around.

And BTW, if this happened and if you are so pained by it why don't you go to Wade's lawyers and offer your services? Maybe because then it could be checked out that you had nothing to do with Michael Jackson...

Last edited:

I know it has no value but come on when someone says he was paid and he was not cant really the estate do something about it? cant really they sue them . They are not saying they were abused , they are saying they were paid to keep silent. People should not get away with saying that.

Soundmind;4091889 said:
I know it has no value but come on when someone says he was paid and he was not cant really the estate do something about it? cant really they sue them . They are not saying they were abused , they are saying they were paid to keep silent. People should not get away with saying that.

If they sued everyone who said some crap like that on the Internet...

BTW, check out the guy's FB: https://www.facebook.com/kyle.d.mishler?fref=ufi

How old does he look? 1990 was 25 years ago. Does he even look 25? If yes, not much older. So was he a toddler when MJ supposedly molested him? Or he was not even born? LOL.

And this is the other guy: Jason Charles Swingle

Look at his sexist comments:

https://www.facebook.com/FeministNewsandViews/posts/578685898849323

Look at his comments against disabled people:

This is what was said on the facebook page…Kyle Douglas M Jason, why did you and your staff chose to leave this girl out of the yearbook? The media is really upset over this.
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 mins

Jason Charles Swingle Frankly we wanted to show the beauty of the school with our pictures. And having a droolers picture in a yearbook doesn’t necessarily do that.
Like · 1 · 2 mins

http://wgntv.com/2015/05/18/mom-says-daughter-with-special-needs-excluded-from-yearbook/

Obviously a pair of effed up trolls. (They are friends with each other on FB and often comments articles in pair.)

Last edited:

I know that the US is a litigious society, but just because you "can" sue someone doesn't mean you actually CAN bring it to court.

The Estate is not going to bother going after defamation/libel claims like this.

1) Most of them would be frivolous. Meaning that even with civil court there is a cost effectiveness. Court is not cheap! So when a case is dismissed because it's frivolous, what that says is that the cost of the process would not at all be worth whatever judgment comes forth - meaning they will toss out a losing bet.

2) The burden is on the plaintiff. So if the Estate pursues something like that, it's on them to provide evidence that what the defendant said is untrue, or that what they did was legally wrong, beyond a reasonable doubt. Meaning because there would be NO records of transactions, confidential papers, etc, they quite literally can't produce anything, because it didn't happen. So, that means the cases would be total hearsay (he said/she said), which you can't bring to court. They will almost always get thrown out.

3) The Estate just has way too much else on their plate.

4) IF it went to court, and IF the Estate won a judgment against these nimrods, they would still spend MORE time in court because I can almost guarantee that the defendant wouldn't pay up or complete whatever terms of the agreement were, which means they get hauled off for that as well. It would literally. Never. End.

It sucks, I know, but that's why libel/defamation cases are rarely ever brought in. Honestly I think the only person that could actually have a case if he decided to pursue it would have been Michael when he was alive. The problem is that with all the media crap, they can word things to get around it, or use tactics that absolve them of legal responsibility for the lies they know they tell.

I dont care how old he is. I was here during the 2005 trial and I know for sure that beside Chandler and Blanca there was no settlement. The estate need to be aware of this. Any links?

Robson is making a complete mockery of legitimate, actual, true survivors of sexual abuse. There are truly legitimate cases when someone has been abused by a caregiver/trusted adult and did not understand what that was

I also hate having to throw all this crap at Wade because I am an uber-feminist and big advocate for all types of abuse survivors. It makes me sick to see so much victim-blaming. But the problem is that he isn't a ****ing victim! He is making a mockery of what true survivors go through

This isn't like the Cosby stuff, where people are coming forward by the dozens from all walks of life. This isn't the Polanski thing where he fully admitted what he did and then ****ing fled the damn country (don't get me started on the white and class privilege he gets with that, since people still worship him). This isn't the Sandusky case. This isn't the Duggar case. All of those had real, true victims of predatory and abusive behavior. All of them.
I agree with you about real victims of abuse. I'd kill anyone who would hurt my little brother or sister or any of my children, if I'd had children. Honestly.

I do take a little exception to your post
regarding Cosby and I'm surprised you didn't mention Woody Allen since most people throw him in there with the rest.

All Cosby's accusers may come from all walks of life, but they all had big show biz dreams and the casting couch has been around forever. A drug and rape scenario is somewhat hard to believe and a lot of people have been claiming that money is being paid to bring him down. A lot of women could just be jumping on the bandwagon and copying each other's stories. I don't know.

But there's no proof and he denies it.
And again this might be yet another case that hurts real victims.

Back