[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

There are pictures but what kind of pictures do you mean?

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

There are pictures but what kind of pictures do you mean?

Photos which were introduced into evidence during the trial.
On Jetzi only the text is available.
I would like to see those photos.

That may be the best. He is still anounced to be on King Jordan Radio on June 13th.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan-king

10 year anniversary of MJ being found Not Guilty Special Show

I wonder if TMezz cancels his participation for it as he only recently got that Suge K case and he needs to prepare for it?

-----------------------------------------
Robson civil case

Robson filed his civil complaint
Estate filed a demurrer
October 1, 2014 Judge sustained the demurrer with leave to amend
December 16, 2014 Robson filed his amended complaint
March 10 2015 Estate filed second demurrer
Robson will file an opposition and Estate will file an reply.
Next hearing is June 30 2015

Did Robson already filed objection and the estate their reply, so June hearing is about those?

Has anyone posted this twitter exchange between Roger and Diane? :hysterical:

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411 Michael Jackson: Molestation Case Filed by Wade Robson Dismissed by Judge

Diane Dimond ?@DiDimond
@showbiz411 Not true. Case in 2 courts. Probate and Civil. Last ruling (probate) 2 b appealed. This Robson/Safechuck case lives on. Ck facts

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411
@DiDimond you are obsessed. And it's unbecoming at this point.

Diane Dimond ?@DiDimond
@showbiz411 Hysterical how facts get your panties in a bunch, Roger. I'm obsessed? I moved on long ago! Someone asked I answered w FACT

Of course what Dimond wrote about the case not being over on every front is true, but what Friedman wrote is true as well. Also it was not directed towards her, so why does she claim she was "asked". She was not. And "I moved on long ago!". Yeah, I guess that's why you wrote the Safechuck article just days after his complaint was filed. Just why you were used by him as a mouth piece. Because you definitely "moved on long ago". LOL.

^^theyre both correct but doesn't DD sound like a little kid?? Maybe she and Stacy brown are the trollers on all these web sites. Lol.

Would keep them in business. :)

Of course what Dimond wrote about the case not being over on every front is true, but what Friedman wrote is true as well. Also it was not directed towards her, so why does she claim she was "asked". She was not. And "I moved on long ago!". Yeah, I guess that's why you wrote the Safechuck article just days after his complaint was filed. Just why you were used by him as a mouth piece. Because you definitely "moved on long ago". LOL.

I know right? DD is a stranger to self awareness :rollin: She always says MJ fans obsess with her and she has moved on yet she always seems to be around even when nobody mentions her or asks her.

I know what she says about the case not being over is true and nobody said it was but she's also clinging to it and trying to reduce the importance of the judge's ruling. She didn't mention the probate court decision does affect civil case as the only thing that hasn't been affected yet is the claim against the companies. It's not exactly case in two courts like she put it.

^^theyre both correct but doesn't DD sound like a little kid?? Maybe she and Stacy brown are the trollers on all these web sites. Lol.

Would keep them in business.
basicsmile.gif

You may be right!

she was asked by a person before she decided to reply to Roger as well

Showbiz 411 ‏@showbiz411 May 27
Michael Jackson: Molestation Case Filed by Wade Robson Dismissed by Judge http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/05/2...-case-filed-by-wade-robson-dismissed-by-judge …

Mohammed Rizwan ‏@mo_rizwan1982 May 28
@showbiz411 I wonder what Tabloid-Obsessed @DiDimond will make of this #lol

Diane Dimond ‏@DiDimond May 28
@mo_rizwan1982 If you are FULLY informed you know the Robson/Safechuck suit lives on. 2 diff courts. One civil, one probate. Get ur facts.

then she tweeted to Roger as well

ivy;4092273 said:

Michael Jackson: Molestation Case Filed by Wade Robson Dismissed by Judge http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/05/2...-case-filed-by-wade-robson-dismissed-by-judge …

@mo_rizwan1982 If you are FULLY informed you know the Robson/Safechuck suit lives on. 2 diff courts. One civil, one probate. Get ur facts.

I know that, but in this tweet by Roger Friedman she was not asked anything. She supposedly "moved on long ago", yet she volunteered to "correct" a tweet by Friedman that was not wrong in the first place.

I know what she says about the case not being over is true and nobody said it was but she's also clinging to it and trying to reduce the importance of the judge's ruling. She didn't mention the probate court decision does affect civil case as the only thing that hasn't been affected yet is the claim against the companies. It's not exactly case in two courts like she put it.

Yes, she does try to act as if it does not matter. Yes, Robson/Safechuck still have some chance, but these cases are not independent from each other. Reading the Judge's ruling it does not look good for Safechuck either because most of the same arguments should apply to him as well. So it's not really like this ruling does not mean anything for the future prospects of the remaining legs of it.
The civil case has different arguments, different rules, different laws, even different players (companies) but there too Robson has his problems so far.

Last edited:

^ I also think some parts of the ruling show he's likely to dismiss the claim against the companies too. That's unless Wade's lawyers come up with something new.

Last edited:

^^I agree. I hope the rest of this goes fast.

Last edited:

Dimwit and roger. two trolls together. fans should not even bother with these obsessive nutjobs. not surprised when i saw the fans name. they cant help themselves.

"This Robson / Safechuck case lives on"
Such a drama queen.

She's probably getting buthurt 'cause her days in the spotlight are ending.

The civil case has different arguments, different rules, different laws, even different players (companies) but there too Robson has his problems so far.

Honestly I don't know why the Estate didn't bring up the fact that all three of them weer adamant that MJ was innocent even after 1993.
This is by far the biggest red flag in the case against the companies.
If the three Robsons didn't think MJ was guilty of molesting Chandler or anyone why in the world would the companies have believed the opposite?

^ I also think some parts of the ruling show he's likely to dismiss the claim against the companies too.

Which parts?

ivy;4092273 said:

Michael Jackson: Molestation Case Filed by Wade Robson Dismissed by Judge http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/05/2...-case-filed-by-wade-robson-dismissed-by-judge

Even so, her response is completely inappropriate. in fact, she completely avoided the question. instead chose to bark about facts which were completely irrelevant to the question being asked.
The question was what she thought of the ruling. obliviously she's trying by all means to downplay the significance of the ruling. to the effect that robson cannot prosecute MJ estate. yes, there is a civil case pending. but from all the developments so far, it does not look anymore promising than the probate case.

safechuck will obviously suffer the same fate. he always had a weak case from the start.

like i said before, this reporter is being consulted by the robson/safechuck camp to do one thing: spin and smear MJ. same with tracy brown. so it's not surprising to read their reactions.

to end this, personally i don't understand why fans even care about following her antics. she's just an observer like them. so, she does not know anymore than they do.

From the judgment, the judge has refused to accept all wade's claims that he was psychologically unable and unwilling to acknowledege he had been molested for decades, and that he thought he was in some loving relationship and it was all good and his own idea blah blah. In that case it suggests that the judge wouldn't even accept the claim if it had been filed within 60 days, as he doesn't seem to accept this was a case of 'delayed discovery' because of wade's answers to the interrogs and his depo, unless i'm reading it wrong. The judge writes
As plaintiff knew of the facts giving rise to the claim well before the defendant died (this is not a claim based on repressed memory).

I suppose it might be a coincidence, but i'm going to see the announcement of the neverland sale as some really nifty news management by the estate using their influence with colony. The neverland sale has pushed this other news re mj to the margins.

Last edited:

Photos which were introduced into evidence during the trial.
On Jetzi only the text is available.
I would like to see those photos.

Yes, evidence photos of NL, inside the home, photos of the Arvisos, Michael's notes to Arviso and his inscription in a particular book. Others are random photos of fans outside the courthouse, Michael with a Cascio, Marcia Clark, John Cochran, Mesereau, Jackson family members, some jurors.

Diane Demon is pathetic and a sore loser obsessed over her beliefs Michael harmed all those children, Robson and Safechuck gave her hope of finding him guilty but their claims are idiotically ridiculous beyond belief, they won't get a cent from MJ's Estate. Also Roger Friedman is an obsessed creep over anything Michael related, they're both kind of birds of a feather. He changed his tune over Michael being guilty in 2005 but he has spread horrible lies and has bashed him.

Which parts?

I know there are different laws for companies and all, I still get the feeling the judge is skeptical about Wade's reasoning for the late claims like when he says there's a reasonable time to file such lawsuits and Wade is not within this time and doesn't have any law that justifies it. Say he does allow it, I think it will completely contradict this current ruling. Beckloff already had problems with the companies claim before so I think Wade's lawyers need to come up with something huge to convice him and I don't believe they can - but who knows? This is only my opinion.

I also agree with what Bonnie says here:

From the judgment, the judge has refused to accept all wade's claims that he was psychologically unable and unwilling to acknowledege he had been molested for decades, and that he thought he was in some loving relationship and it was all good and his own idea blah blah. In that case it suggests that the judge wouldn't even accept the claim if it had been filed within 60 days, as he doesn't seem to accept this was a case of 'delayed discovery' because of wade's answers to the interrogs and his depo, unless i'm reading it wrong. The judge writes

Comment I found online:

"The fact that the judge took his time to review the "evidence" for TWO YEARS is a GOOD thing. People can't say that the case was just thrown away without a chance or that there were payouts, etc. It doesn't take a judge two years to realize it's too late to file. He took Wade seriously and heard everything he had to say. There's no way haters can argue around this.
Wade had nothing. He lied."

Yes, evidence photos of NL, inside the home, photos of the Arvisos, Michael's notes to Arviso and his inscription in a particular book. Others are random photos of fans outside the courthouse, Michael with a Cascio, Marcia Clark, John Cochran, Mesereau, Jackson family members, some jurors.

Is there any photos of Brett Barnes?

Couldn't you post those pictures on the net?

Is there any photos of Brett Barnes?

Couldn't you post those pictures on the net?

Yes. This one:

o6bi3o.jpg

Aphrodite Jones has it wrong in her captions because she says it's Jordan Chandler. It's not. It's Brett and his family.

I suppose it might be a coincidence, but i'm going to see the announcement of the neverland sale as some really nifty news management by the estate using their influence with colony. The neverland sale has pushed this other news re mj to the margins.

Thats what I thought too.

barbee0715;4092270 said:

Would keep them in business. :)

Demon D has been like that a long time, another cry baby. I came across this article in someones twitter, and it is worth of reading because this line from dimwit"
"While I’m sure your staff thought the line about me and my book sounded catchy and cute, it was just plain unfair and ill-informed. I expect better from a publication such as yours."

She accuses them being unfair and ill-informed pot and kettle comes to mind:smilerolleyes:

Here is the article in question
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/news-articles/open-mike/78561

Yes. This one:

o6bi3o.jpg

Aphrodite Jones has it wrong in her captions because she says it's Jordan Chandler. It's not. It's Brett and his family.

Don't you know anything about the photos which Sneddon showed Brett Barnes during cross-examination?

Don't you know anything about the photos which Sneddon showed Brett Barnes during cross-examination?

No, I don't.

I think I may have commented one time since the judge made his ruling because I just didn't feel like it. But now that I've had a few days I will say this. I was thinking back to the day the story broke May 7th 2013 I wasn't sad I was however, pissed off. That he would even try something so low down. When I saw him on the Today show he looked like a straight up bum, I was thinking what in hell happened to him? Now that the judge has thrown wade for a loop I'm sure he feels like shit and I couldn't be happier. I hope this is just the beginning for him. I hope his whole world falls down on him and his bitch sister.

Back