[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

"he put his business card under their door immediately after the documentary was published and before the raid on Neverland he met Janet Arvizo at a vacant lot in LA where he gave her the money"

This is what I wrote. You were not here from 2003 to 2005 that's why you are missing on those details .

OK, sorry, I misunderstood the sentence. But how do we know he gave her money? Or that "according to her that when she "knew" that her son was molested"? This happened in November 2003 and then the investigation was already ongoing and acc. to all four versions of her story she already "knew" that Gavin was allegedly "molested". So I don't think there was any claim that she learnt about Gavin's alleged molestation in that parking lot. But yes, it's a bit shady for an investigator to secretly meet with the accuser's mother in a parking lot without any other investigator being with him and without any record of the conversation.

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I think it was in the parking lot as well at this same meeting that Janet gave Sneddon a jacket, and I think maybe a watch that MJ had given to Gaven. I remember Sneddon had to testify to this stuff at a pre-trial hearing to try and prove he didn't make himself a witness by meeting with Janet, I believe it was the day MJ and fam wore white, Aug/Sept '04 from my memory.

Paris78;4093989 said:
There were good prosecutors on Sneddon’s team. Ron Zonen was and is respected. So is Gordon Auchincloss. They had some great dramatic moments in court. But they never questioned Sneddon’s motives. They followed him right off the bridge into the ocean.

I am listening to the latest episode of MJCast and it's interesting the Mez says just the opposite about Zonen and Auchincloss. He says they were even more prone to playing games than Sneddon. At 18:40.

[video=youtube;BcRS6SlNdEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcRS6SlNdEg[/video]

Also at about 1 hour 30 minutes the interviewer is trying to take it into conspiracy theories re. Michael's will (bringing Peter Lopez's death into it etc.) but Mez did not bite and he said he has no inside knowlede about MJ's business matters, but he thinks there's no one really better suited to run MJ's Estate than John Branca. His issues are with Howard Weitzman and specifically just for how he handled the Chandler case.

Last edited:

The only way 2 protect the truth, is repeat it louder & more often than the lies

Nimue ?@Nimue9 14 h ago

#MJisInnocent is trending at US (3 locations), Canada and Japan. #MJInnocent is trending only at US(1 location)

CHaAt6FWIAA3Rw4.jpg

CHbz-kwUkAAegn6.jpg

I love that photo with the people standing there with their arms raised in support. I'd like to know what his reaction was when he saw that.

I am listening to the latest episode of MJCast and it's interesting the Mez says just the opposite about Zonen and Auchincloss. He says they were even more prone to playing games than Sneddon. At 18:40.

Also at about 1 hour 30 minutes the interviewer is trying to take it into conspiracy theories re. Michael's will (bringing Peter Lopez's death into it etc.) but Mez did not bite and he said he has no inside knowlede about MJ's business matters, but he thinks there's no one really better suited to run MJ's Estate than John Branca. His issues are with Howard Weitzman and specifically just for how he handled the Chandler case.

I've also heard it. Remarkably, nothing to the Robson / Safe Chuck-case, only one mention of Meserau that the civil case against the MJ estate has been rejected or have I missed something (I have to admit I may have missed a few minutes because I was distracted.)

staff from the ranch if i remember right. lovely words from lavelle. this is really a time i dont want to remember.so bittersweet and painful memories. i wish it could be wiped from my memory

I love that photo with the people standing there with their arms raised in support. I'd like to know what his reaction was when he saw that.

I've also heard it. Remarkably, nothing to the Robson / Safe Chuck-case, only one mention of Meserau that the civil case against the MJ estate has been rejected or have I missed something (I have to admit I may have missed a few minutes because I was distracted.)

That's all he said about the Robson case. But he was answering questions and he was not asked about it. The focus was rather on the 2005 trial because of the anniversary.

That's all he said about the Robson case. But he was answering questions and he was not asked about it. The focus was rather on the 2005 trial because of the anniversary.

Yes of course, but they are also talking aobut the AEG-trial, the will etc, in length about the 93th-settlement, so it is a little bit strange after the many occasations Meserau did go to King Jordon and suggested a settlement was made fromt the Estate in the Robson-case, King Jorden even took it as a fact on his facebook/twitter-posts.

yes if i remember correct. Maybe some fans were there aswell but i defo remember it been said that it was the ranch staff.they all lined up to show support as mj drove to court for the verdict. the pic tells me everything about guilt or innocence when your staff do that for you. ppl who knew mj and were there

That's the staff from the ranch with their arms up? That makes it even all the more poignant.

Janet Arvizo tried to stick it to Michael Jackson and failed and so will Safechuck and Robson...

those were Neverland staff not fans.

Thanks soundmind. thought so

respect77;4094238 said:
OK, sorry, I misunderstood the sentence. But how do we know he gave her money? Or that "according to her that when she "knew" that her son was molested"? This happened in November 2003 and then the investigation was already ongoing and acc. to all four versions of her story she already "knew" that Gavin was allegedly "molested". So I don't think there was any claim that she learnt about Gavin's alleged molestation in that parking lot. But yes, it's a bit shady for an investigator to secretly meet with the accuser's mother in a parking lot without any other investigator being with him and without any record of the conversation.

reread what you posted , the prosecutors

On the stand in 2005 Janet Arvizo claimed that at the time she was not aware that either of her sons were molested, she was only “aware of things”, however, in the prosecution’s Statement of Probable Cause document (November 17, 2003) 2) The very same prosecution document later contains a totally different version of how and when Janet Arvizo learnt about the alleged molestation of her son:
It is important to note that during the course of the two interviews detailed in this affidavit, Mrs. Arvizo was not aware that Gavin has been molested. She believed the focus of our investigation was the family’s having been held against their wishes at the Neverland Ranch upon their return from Miami and their escape in March. Mrs. Arvizo (sic) told your Affiant she had contacted an attorney to help get their possessions back and to set up contacts with lawENFORCEMENT to report what had happened to them. She emphasized she was not interested in money.Your affiant is aware through a conversation with Sgt. Robel that around 5:00 p.m. on September 30, 2003, that Sgt. Robel, Lt. Klapakis and District Attorney Tom Sneddon met with Mrs. Arvizo and her family in aLOS ANGELES HOTEL and informed her that our conversations with her children had established that Gavin had been molested. This was the first time she was aware of the nature of her children’s disclosures to lawENFORCEMENT.” [5; page 64]

I see the UK tabloids are stirring again...I guess this story must have come from Mark Lester...unless of course the whole thing is a lie....which it may well be:
--------------------------------
Lord Janner wrote to Michael Jackson to congratulate him on being cleared of child sex charges.
Letter, dated July 12, 2005, was written after Jackson was cleared by jury
Said 'What a terrible time you have endured' and was 'pleased' by acquittal
Note was given to Jackson's friend Mark Lester who forgot to pass it on
He said it was as if Janner was saying 'Well done, you got away with it'

The letter from Janner, who last month was deemed unfit to stand trial for 22 child sex abuse charges, was penned on House of Lords paper with his signature clearly visible at the bottom.

It comes days after Scottish police launched a new probe into the former MP for allegedly sexually abusing a teenage boy.
Janner has always denied claims that he was a paedophile and his family say he is innocent of the alleged sex attacks.

The letter was given to Jackson's friend Mark Lester, who starred in the 1968 classic film Oliver! but never passed on to the pop star, according to Ben Griffiths at The Sun on Sunday.
Mr Lester found the note during a clear-out at his home in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, and says Janner gave it to him during a charity do 10 years ago.
Mark, 56, said: 'What he said was inappropriate. No one should congratulate Michael on being cleared let alone a QC and peer. It's as if he's saying, 'Well done, you got away with it'.'

(Article from failonline)

Last edited:

What a coincidence that Mark Lester just so happens to come forward with this note on the 10th anniversary of Michael's acquittal :smilerolleyes: Just another parasite in Michael's life.

Is Mark now trying to suggest he thinks Michael was guilty?

He must be broke, grabbing anything he can to sell Michael out. WTF. As this has any bearing on Michael.

What a none story. They must be getting desperate.

Interesting though, saw this on the Express.

"The case became infamous for the unreliability of the prosecution witnesses, including one who told a journalist he would say he had seen Jackson molest underage boys if he was paid $500,000."

And at least they used his full name.

Well, I understand this guy has been accused of child abuse now, but on its face there's nothing wrong with telling somebody I'm glad you won the case. If he did at all.

Mark either needs some money or wants his name in print again. He is such a loser.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but he has absolutely ruined 'Oliver!' for me.

^^^ Yes will never watch Oliver again!

'Found the note whilst clearing out' = Garage Sale.

What a non story! Did they include a copy of the letter? At the end of the day Michael met Jenner through Jester and Urine Smellar so perhaps they should be more careful who they introduce their 'friend' to.

Also, I don't read those words as 'you got away with it' - but I guess it's not 'news' without that spin. Well done Jester, still scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I guess mark got upset that ron moodys death was overshadowed by christopher lees and his media interviews got put on the backburner when lees death was anounced.

Not like i even believe this story mj met the guy once in parliment because no doubt he was friends with geller.why lester would claim to have such a note?! yeah right. but frankly im surprised mjs twenty second connection with janer wasnt brought up earlier by the fool. i supposed geller will be at it next.although hes kept quiet about his connection to janer.

Contrary to Mark Lester's interpretation of this note to Michael, I think most people would read Janner's actions as those of a man who had had many accusations made against him, trying to align himself with an innocent man who had been similarly falsely accused.
I don't know why any 'friend' of Michael's would not respond to the press with this interpretation of Janner's note.

I wonder what made Janner write the note on 12th July...a long time after the trial verdict? I suspect it was more to do with something going on in Janner's life at the time. (12th July is the day after his birthday). I don't believe that Janner would carry around House of Lords notepaper, on the offchance that he might meet someone who knew Michael at a charity event.....

(Also, if the note was written before the event, it would be in an envelope addressed to Michael. So Mark Lester is not only 'not passing on' mail, he is opening Michael's mail too, and then passing the contents on to the press. I wonder how he can possibly think he has the right to open and publicize Michael's private mail. )

Last edited:

Ron moody died? When did that happen.??

but frankly im surprised mjs twenty second connection with janer wasnt brought up earlier by the fool.
I've been really pleased that mj's slim connection to janner hasn't been brought up by the uk media esp with the robson case rumbling on and how some might seek to denigrate mj and make a connection with janner's 'escape' from justice. I thought their 15min meeting would be brought up by a hater or a tabloid hack. Even after knowing all the betrayals in mj's life, it's still a bit of a sickening thud when you realise that it was his socalled longterm friend who helpfully brought the connection to the public's mind and sold a story to the sun. Lester is such scum.

Is Mark now trying to suggest he thinks Michael was guilty?
I know, such a weird statement to make about a perfectly innocuous note. I guess he had to come up with some sanctimonious excuse as to why he felt the need to sell private correspondence to a tabloid. He's such a disgusting selfish individual that he simply won't care if it sounds ambiguous about mj.

Interesting though, saw this on the Express.

"The case became infamous for the unreliability of the prosecution witnesses, including one who told a journalist he would say he had seen Jackson molest underage boys if he was paid $500,000."
Oh really? That's excellent, usually it's just janet's hot air balloon that gets aired, but that trial nugget is gold.

Last edited:

So agree bonnie. lester is a total arse**** he knew exactly what he was doing by creating that note story and is happy for the media to create their own twisted little theories behind it. i guess his winter quater gas bill is due to be paid. vile piece of S***

Oh really? That's excellent, usually it's just janet's hot air balloon that gets aired, but that trial nugget is gold.[/QUOTE]

I know, it surprised me when I saw it. Just goes to show that the press do know how bogus the accusations were. I mean if we can find out the facts obviously they can.

Back