[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

Yes, it is speculation. But believe me, I'm not one of those crazy people that try to bring up conspiracy theories or anything like that.

But qbee, don't you find it really odd and suspicious that this was filed with the courts on Opening Week of this trial? You've got to ask yourself why?

Most definitely sounds like a conspiracy theory to me given it was merely a corporate employer and employ which ended some years ago,

For me its bandwagon and the major fact he is filing for bankruptcy.

Either way guy is a complete dick.

Petrarose;3819358 said:
Respect that is what I remember too, and I don't believe that bath story at all. Do you remember which kids visited Neverland around the same time as Wade?

Brett Barnes. He tweeted this now:

SoSoKate Bussin©®™ ‏@sosodeaf 19m
Can we deport him?

Brett Barnes ‏@IAmBrettBarne s 13m
@sosodeaf nah, we don't want him
Retweeted by SoSoKate Bussin©®™

Corey Feldman talked about the jacuzzi in his police interview in 1993 - he said they had swimming trunks on. Others always said that as well. It's at around 2:50

[video=youtube;rdITa9Ulx2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdITa9Ulx2A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

Respect that is what I remember too, and I don't believe that bath story at all. Do you remember which kids visited Neverland around the same time as Wade?

Why would he suddenly concern himself about this now? And what about his family, he didn't share that with them either? Tells his friends matter of factly but doesn't mention it to his family? Or if he did, they were fine with it happening?

Wade said Brandi Jackson was with him in the bedroom one night, Culkin's, Barnes, Cascio's, Agajanian's, were all around in 1991+ when Wade was there.

Let's please not take such claims at face value, just because some unnamed friend of Wade claims something to a tabloid show. I don't think MJ took baths naked with kids.

He had a jacuzzi and kids sometimes went with him to the jacuzzi, but they always had swimming suits on.

yes, i remeber that as well. swimming suits on.

^^ Good that Barns sent a tweet, & yes we should deport him. All the kids around at that time should tweet as well to show their truthfullness & support of Michael

It is almost as though there is an ad out there that reads:

**Are You Bankrupt
****Are You Filing For Bankruptcy
****Do You Feel You Have No Other Options
****STOP
****Call Shake Down Michael Jackson (1800-123-4567)
****Or e-mail: shakedownMJ.com

Last edited:

Frank Cascio will certainly say something.

Yes Frank will be able to say something about this. I thought after Michael died we would see people come out and say such things because he would not be here to defend himself. I just did not know who the person would be. Well now we see Wade is the first, so he needs to be dealt with severely. One thing is certain; we can never waiver in our support of Michael. We can never say, "ok everything is calm now there is no more work to be done." There will always be someone wanting either notoriety, fame, or money who will come out of the woodwork, so we will always have work to do.

I cant believe this is happening. Im feeling sick.

Yes Frank will be able to say something about this. I thought after Michael died we would see people come out and say such things because he would not be here to defend himself. I just did not know who the person would be. Well now we see Wade is the first, so he needs to be dealt with severely. One thing is certain; we can never waiver in our support of Michael. We can never say, "ok everything is calm now there is no more work to be done." There will always be someone wanting either notoriety, fame, or money who will come out of the woodwork, so we will always have work to do.

Yeah, and that's why I never understand fans who say we shouldn't do work about the allegations any more, we shouldn't do blogs, websites etc. about it, it's the past, doesn't matter any more. It does matter! It's the single worst thing that damages MJ's reputation the most and threatens his artistic and personal legacy! There's nothing that threatens it more. Not the "drug addict" claims, nothing! THIS is the one that should be fought with the most force!

I'm in absolute disbelief. Was going to catch up on trial stuff I missed yesterday... I feel physically ill. This kind of shit would have destroyed Michael if he were alive. Wade must be in desperate need of cash, what an absolute C-U-Next-Tuesday. I hope MJ Estate go after him and sue for defamation of character, damages and legal fees so this guy goes further into debt. Glad to hear Mesereau speak out so soon.

sanemjfan ?@sanemjfan 54s#MJFam, I normally wouldn't post anything from TMZ, but they spoke with Howard Weitzman, an attorney for MJ's Estate, and he called Robson's

claims "outrageous" and "pathetic", as you would most certainly expect him to say! TMZ's sources are now confirming what most of us have

already suspected, and that is that Wade Robson is claiming that he suffered a "repressed memory", and that is why he denied everything

Yeah, and that's why I never understand fans who say we shouldn't do work about the allegations any more, we shouldn't do blogs, websites etc. about it, it's the past, doesn't matter any more. It does matter! It's the single worst thing that damages MJ's reputation the most and threatens his artistic and personal legacy! There's nothing that threatens it more. Not the "drug addict" claims, nothing! THIS is the one that should be fought with the most force!

and you, as well as other posters, have been doing an incredible job in the Jordan Chandler thread.

Internet makes it easier to spread the truth.

I'm in absolute disbelief. Was going to catch up on trial stuff I missed yesterday... I feel physically ill. This kind of shit would have destroyed Michael if he were alive. Wade must be in desperate need of cash, what an absolute C-U-Next-Tuesday. I hope MJ Estate go after him and sue for defamation of character, damages and legal fees so this guy goes further into debt. Glad to hear Mesereau speak out so soon.

I agree. teach him a lesson before others do it too.

I'm getting too old for this BS.

Wade Robson can rot in hell.

He probably figured he could shake down the estate for a few million. The estate would never pay out money for a thing like that. If they do, they would fall into the same trap Michael feel into when the insurance company forced him to settle and then the insurance paid money to the first boy crook. The estate would then have all kinds of losers shaking them down for money claiming Michael did XYZ. They need to send a strong message here, which I am sure they did by letting this go to court. This will alert future shake down artists that it is not easy to set their sights on Michael's money via his estate.
I didn't want to say it, but this is one of the first things I thought of... a fear suddenly crept up inside me of everyone who ever visited Neverland thinking "oooo, that's a way to get the money I need!" This cannot be. God, this cannot be. :no: The Estate simply must fight this as far as it goes, which hopefully will not be far. I can't believe this is happening. Of all friggin' people... Wade??? As someone said earlier in this thread, did no one around Michael have a conscience??? Poor Michael, having to deal with this type of thing his whole life. I'm beginning to think the lyrics in "Money" really do apply to most people and not just the scumbag minority. Incomprehensible. And now, after all the work and beautiful things fans have been doing for Michael's legacy over the past four years, plus Cirque, Bad25, etc... as if the trial wasn't going to be enough. :black_eye: Sorry, I'm just really... appalled, shocked, heartbroken... tears :angry: :cry:

Respect, do you remember when we were talking about Lester's claims and thought there is more coming up:

Originally Posted by respect77
Yeah, you can tell that gang is doing their rounds in the tabloids: first Fiddes, now Lester, next up it's Uri Geller. They are buddies with Terry George as well on Twitter, so I'm expecting him to sell a story too.

BTW, when did Lester last meet Michael?
His story will show up when molestation charges are brought up in trial, and I wouldn't be surprised if english tabloids finds a few others to join with TG.
----------------------------------------------------
I don't know whether this is something that AEG brought up, there were already people that were telling lies about Michael, and we knew there is more to come. I just didn't think it would be Wade to bring those claims, I thought it would have been Terry G:no:

About MJ and other kids having jacuzzi.
How on earth that is turned to be something sinister?
We have a program on telly Come Dine With Me, and I have seen many hosts wants to end the evening into jacuzzi with 3 or 4 others guests (swimming costume on), and they barely know each other! It never entered into my mind that those hosts are sexual predators or anything like that!
Everything what Michael did, can and will be turned into something sinister :scratch:

I have a bad feeling that Wade's mother is not going to deny Wade's claims:no:

TMZ talked to Weitzman:

Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time. TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child. Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

Because nothing screams integrity more than repressed memory lapses.

this really sucks, really badly. i feel unwell

I think you are right. Wade opens up the gate for more this kind of claims from all sort of low lives, and his claim must be tackled asap by estate. They have to issue strongly worded statement and deal with Wade's claim so that anyone who is even thinking getting money from the estate with these sort of claims, will think again.

Respect, do you remember when we were talking about Lester's claims and thought there is more coming up:

Yep, I just never thought in my worst nightmares that it would be someone like Wade. So disappointing.

I am so sorry for Michael's children. :( They were small children in 2005 and didn't know or fully grasped what was going on then. I've always wondered whether they were told or later found out for themselves what their father was accused of in the past. Now they will be directly affected by it. I cannot believe that Robson would do this to Michael's children. :no:

AEG has a lot to lose. It seems they are desperately trying to paint Michael the worst they can in order to get the jury on their side... I cannot believe this is a coincidence.

Because nothing screams integrity more than repressed memory lapses.

That's right. I posted this already about repressed memories, but here it is again (the relevant part is from 0:42). Repressed memory claims in sexual abuse cases are incredibly fishy. It was "repressed memory" that was claimed by those two ridiculous clowns in 2005 - Daniel Kapon and Joseph Bartucci as well (both of whom - as it turned out - never even met Michael).
And how very convenient that Wade's "repressed memories" surface just when he's in financial need...

This is all thanks to the Jackson family and this billion-dollar lawsuit against AEG. Call it a hunch, but something tells me we wouldn't be discussing Wade Robson right now if it weren't for this lawsuit.

Good job Jackson family. Michael's name is getting dragged through the mud yet again all in the name of money. Wasn't leaving Michael's integrity intact more important?? Obviously not.

I wonder what is going on.

Why would a person who wasn't abused suddenly launch abuse allegations against a man who he defended against similar allegations in a court of law, as well as during TV interviews etc? Is it money? Really? Would somebody who is very aware of the damage that could be caused to MJ's image sell out his friend for money? I have a hard time believing it. Sure, his friend will never know because he's dead but it's still a despicable thing to do.

On the other hand, if he really had been abused would he really be willing and able to defend his abuser in a court of law and in TV interviews over a number of years? I have a hard time believing that too because if you have been abused and you're going to go through the pressure of a trial situation anyway, you might as well say the truth.

Both scenarios are disgusting. We know Wade has filed something against the estate but we don't know all the details. We know it has been kept sealed to keep it private. We know that it appears to have been timed to coincide with the current AEG trial.

Perhaps Wade is keeping it sealed and timing it with the AEG trial to try and keep it out of the spotlight? Perhaps he is trying to limit damage to his friend? Hmm, don't file in the first place!!

Just when u think u cant get anymore b.s happening u get this. im disgusted by wade. he should be ashamed of himself. repressed memory my ass. Its scary how those who claim to love mj are prepared to do something like this for money. U
can burn in hell wade.

to think hes spent the last twenty years defending mj. cried his eyes out through out the memorial told stories about how he had bbq with mj coming round to his house when he lived in vegas. talked about how he couldnt delete mjs phone number and messages from his phone after june 09. all the tributes he performed. hes disgusting. the kids should sue him

Why would a person who wasn't abused suddenly launch abuse allegations against a man who he defended against similar allegations in a court of law, as well as during TV interviews etc? Is it money? Really? Would somebody who is very aware of the damage that could be caused to MJ's image sell out his friend for money? I have a hard time believing it. Sure, his friend will never know because he's dead but it's still a despicable thing to do.

On the other hand, if he really had been abused would he really be willing and able to defend his abuser in a court of law and in TV interviews over a number of years? I have a hard time believing that too because if you have been abused and you're going to go through the pressure of a trial situation anyway, you might as well say the truth.

Both scenarios are disgusting. We know Wade has filed something against the estate but we don't know all the details. We know it has been kept sealed to keep it private. We know that it appears to have been timed to coincide with the current AEG trial.

Perhaps Wade is keeping it sealed and timing it with the AEG trial to try and keep it out of the spotlight? Perhaps he is trying to limit damage to his friend? Hmm, don't file in the first place!!

Sad to see fans doubting Michael.

I hope there's some sort of legal action the estate can take against Wade.

With "friends" like Wade, who needs enemies.

Unfortunately, some people already believe these accusations against Michael and regardless of how this plays out the fact that the story is out there will simply re-enforce their negative views.

AEG has a lot to lose. It seems they are desperately trying to paint Michael the worst they can in order to get the jury on their side... I cannot believe this is a coincidence.

While it could be possible AEG could have done this, but if you turn this the other way round, Jackson's have a lot to gain too, to be specific $ 40 billion. The only media source who brought up AEG in this mess was CNN, Alan Duke, well know mouth piece for Jackson family. What if Jackson brought this mess up and now trying to pin in on AEG, thus showing them as multimillion corporate that is trying to do anything to paint Michael in bad light in order not to pay or influence on public. Don't forget Jackson's side have done dirty tricks already, re leaking emails in order to gain public sympaty.

I personally don't think either side it guilty of bringing Wade's claims, it just seems that this trial will bring out all sort of opportunists.

Have you followed MJ's life? People were selling him out left and right.

Back