[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

It better get around. It's not like this has been sealed or a secret here. Anybody have access to CNN? I was reading an updated timeline they wrote on June 25th and they have really messed up. Wrote the Chandler settlement happened after the Arvuzo trial. And they were clear as mud on Arvizo.
It looked like they had a thing on Facebook but I couldn't find a place to comment on CNN.

Apparently it had been updated the day I read it (last night) but it was messed up.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I doubt there are many who don't about his background by now. I wonder how people in the entertainment industry feel about working with him now. I'll join the boycott because it would make me sick to my stomach to have to use any product or service he was a part of.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point with his choreography projects a few Michael like dance moves didn't find their way in there.

Wade is such a moron, why couldn't he keep a low profile and work in jobs that aren't that easy to track? He's all over the internet, his sister posts things for everyone to see. Are they really that stupid? But hey I'm not complaining, it's good for us.

Any company that decides to hire him to work on a commercial for them or anything, I am going to boycott its products and services. I know companies may not know his backgroung, but that is my way to protest against him.

If you've resorted to advertising your services on Facebook, my guess is companies aren't beating down the door to work with you. Ain't karma a bitch?

Wade is such a moron, why couldn't he keep a low profile and work in jobs that aren't that easy to track? He's all over the internet, his sister posts things for everyone to see. Are they really that stupid? But hey I'm not complaining, it's good for us.

maybe someone should ask his sister why she's promoting a false accuser and why would an employer want to work with someone with a history of falsely accusing former employers.

I think his ability / inability to work would only be relevant at damages stage. It's good to keep track of it but I wouldn't expect it to make much difference at this stage.

It's safe to assume his lawyers have informed him that his chances to reach the damages stage are non existing, so no point in continuing to claim he is unable to work.

He seems really desperate for money now, any kind , amount of money. He will soon sell his story to tabloids, let us hope the estate has some legal ground to sue him and add to his misery.

I saw the article on CNN. They have him settling with the Chandlers on June 16, 2004. I left a comment on the sites feedback page.

They are not that stupid, they are that desperate for money.

I saw the article on CNN. They have him settling with the Chandlers on June 16, 2004. I left a comment on the sites feedback page.
Thank you Sarah. I couldn't find a place last night. I'll go back and look for a feedback page too.

Good point about suing your employer. This had better haunt him forever. And ever. What about that allysforwaderobson place. Are they promoting Robsons work plea too??

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "About" link, they have contact emails etc...and a link to the Feedback.

If you've resorted to advertising your services on Facebook, my guess is companies aren't beating down the door to work with you. Ain't karma a bitch?

Yeah, his vimeo page seems to have a couple of videos, mostly for local Hawaii organizations and the latest is a commercial for Xact-Sirius, which I googled is some very old technology (according to this http://www.amazon.com/Xact-XTR1-Sirius-Satellite-Receiver/dp/B00068B9RE it's been around since 2004 which is ancient times in electronics). So these do not seem like some very lucrative jobs by very well-off companies. I do not even know why someone would give him money for making these videos which typically attract a viewership of a couple of dozen people (and 80% of those are probably MJ fans keeping an eye on his activities, LOL) on YouTube or Vimeo. Who pays for that?

Actually I googled Xact-Sirius on YouTube and a 7-year-old video of Wade came up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-alpwJp98

In the description you see:

Uploaded on Apr 24, 2008DIRECTOR

STAGE/LIVE SHOWS
BRITNEY SPEARS 2001 Dream Within A Dream World Tour
(Writer/Director/Co-Chor)
*NSYNC 2001 Pop Odyssey Tour (Writer/Director/Chor)
*NSYNC 2000 No Strings Attached
World Tour (Co-Dir./Co-Chor.)
BRITNEY SPEARS 1999 & 2000 World Tours
(Co-Dir/Co-Chor)

COMMERCIALS
POWER SHOES/
Wade Robson Shoe World Hero Productions (Director)
XACT/SIRIUS Badalato-Ginsberg (Director)
PEPSI -- Now And Then w- Britney Spears/Pytka (Co-Dir)

FILMS
WITHIN a short film WaJeRo Entertainment (Dir/Chor)
I? a short film WaJeRo Entertainment

(Writer, Dir, Chor)

So I wonder if this current upload on his Vimeo is actually a current work of his or rather an old one. Seems like the latter.

maybe someone should ask his sister why she's promoting a false accuser and why would an employer want to work with someone with a history of falsely accusing former employers.

Reminds me of when his allegations came out there were discussions on Britney Spears forums and people were like "Britney should not work with him again because you never know when he may turn on her."

Maybe he can be a Michael Jackson impersonator and work at Hollywood Blvd or something. He's done that all his life anyway.

Last edited:

They are not that stupid, they are that desperate for money.

Well I disagree, I think a post such as this is a stupid move when you're in a middle of a high profile lawsuit, with MJ lawyers and fans hot on your tracks. I get that they're desperate for money, but he doesn't have to work on things that show on the internet. People all over the world are looking for jobs and in need for money. There are plenty of ways to keep low profile even when working in the showbiz, especially when you're not at the front. I was just expecting them to be a little more cautious on the internet.

Well I disagree, I think a post such as this is a stupid move when you're in a middle of a high profile lawsuit, with MJ lawyers and fans hot on your tracks. I get that they're desperate for money, but he doesn't have to work on things that show on the internet. People all over the world are looking for jobs and in need for money. There are plenty of ways to keep low profile even when working in the showbiz, especially when you're not at the front. I was just expecting them to be a little more cautious on the internet.
I totally agree with you but honestly hasn't he been totally stupid and contradictory and arrogant from the first day??
I hope he keeps it up so they can completely bury him. And his little friends too.

Reminds me of when his allegations came out there were discussions on Britney Spears forums and people were like "Britney should not work with him again because you never know when he may turn on her."

I wonder what Britney thinks having worked with Michael? I seem to remember there being a lot of talk back when Robson and Britney had their thing and he was not spoken of well at all. In fact, people hated him. They thought he was manipulative, narcissistic, and a liar, clearly nothing has changed. Considering he had a pretty good resume prior to these allegations, it's pathetic he has now resorted to his sister asking for people to hire him via FB. I'd like to think that now that Janet is actively back in the music business, if his name comes up somehow, she'll shut him out of work and connections. I don't know where he thinks he can show his face in terms of events that have well known artists/dancers/choreographers (example: awards shows) considering a lot of people worked with Michael, know the Jackson family, or they respect Michael enough to not associate with Robson. It's no wonder he's doing no name shows in Hawaii. I don't think he'll even be getting B list work in at least Los Angeles anytime soon. Not anything that matters at least.

Wade's ego will not allow him to take a "normal" job outside of showbiz or to actually look for a job like everyone else who is unemployed. Instead, his sister advertises his services on Facebook and they think the offers will come rolling in. It just shows how arrogant and self-entitled that whole family is.

I wonder what Britney thinks having worked with Michael? I seem to remember there being a lot of talk back when Robson and Britney had their thing and he was not spoken of well at all. In fact, people hated him. They thought he was manipulative, narcissistic, and a liar, clearly nothing has changed.

The rumour was that he was the one who broke up the relationship between Britney and Justin Timberlake. It never got confirmed by either party and Wade himself straight up denied it when asked, but knowing he is a liar his word doesn't mean much. Here is Timberlake talking about the breakup @ around 3:56 but he does not give a straight answer when he is asked if Britney cheated on him:

His sad attempt to advertise himself, to me, also smacks of desperation and some fear. After all he can't use his association with Michael, he screwed that up but good. What else has he got? Some achievements back in the 80's but nothing current that really means anything. Who is going to take him on for any large projects? They don't know if in the future he could turn on them. He's not trustworthy. But in the end he chose to go with the path he took.

You don't have to say, what you did,
I already know, I found out from him

Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be
And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river, girl
Cry me a river
Cry me a river, girl yea yea

I know that they say
That some things are better left unsaid
It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it

(Don't act like you don't know it)
And all of these things people told me
Keep messing with my head
(Messing with my head)
You should've picked honesty
Then you may not have blown it

Cry Me A River

Writer(s)
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Timothy Mosley
  • Scott Storch

And let's not forget what his cousin said about Robson's character when his website still existed:

nox6ia.jpg

"He always has to get things his way no matter what, even if it hurts other people."

Classic sociopath.

respect77;4096517 said:
The rumour was that he was the one who broke up the relationship between Britney and Justin Timberlake. It never got confirmed by either party and Wade himself straight up denied it when asked, but knowing he is a liar his word doesn't mean much. Here is Timberlake talking about the breakup @ around 3:56 but he does not give a straight answer when he is asked if Britney cheated on him

actually very recently Robson - Britney thing is confirmed.

Attention Teens From 1999: Britney Spears And Wade Robson Actually Did Hook Up

June 3, 2015 ● by Matthew Tharrett
1171415-exclusive-britney-spears-and-wade-950x0-1

Thanks to the loose lips of choreographer to the stars Darren Henson, we can go ahead and take the “alleged” out of Britney Spears’ much-rumored early ’00s relationship with her longtime choreographer Wade Robson.

In an interview with Sway In the Morning recently, Henson confirmed your most glorious teenage gossip dream, that Wade and several other choreographers during Britney’s early peak years were, in fact, climbing into bed with the infallible pop icon.

Asked by Sway’s co-host Tracy G whether he could speak to “this huge rumor…that Wade Robson had an affair with Britney Spears,” Henson said:

“That’s true. Not only Wade…but Columbus [Short] did too. They both put her in a headlock.”

On hand in the studio for a set of brilliant reactions were Chocolate City actors Vivica A. Fox and Robert Ri’chard, who cackled and smacked the table like the true teenage gossip hounds they are (here’s looking at you, Vivica).

Britney talk starts around the 16:40 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czKGBsbyNoo

http://www.newnownext.com/attention...and-wade-robson-actually-did-hook-up/06/2015/

You only need to have a look at his face to know he is not mentally stable. Never liked him even when he took the stand in 2005.

ivy;4096523 said:
actually very recently Robson - Britney thing is confirmed.

Attention Teens From 1999: Britney Spears And Wade Robson Actually Did Hook Up

June 3, 2015 ● by Matthew Tharrett
1171415-exclusive-britney-spears-and-wade-950x0-1

Thanks to the loose lips of choreographer to the stars Darren Henson, we can go ahead and take the “alleged” out of Britney Spears’ much-rumored early ’00s relationship with her longtime choreographer Wade Robson.

In an interview with Sway In the Morning recently, Henson confirmed your most glorious teenage gossip dream, that Wade and several other choreographers during Britney’s early peak years were, in fact, climbing into bed with the infallible pop icon.

Asked by Sway’s co-host Tracy G whether he could speak to “this huge rumor…that Wade Robson had an affair with Britney Spears,” Henson said:

“That’s true. Not only Wade…but Columbus [Short] did too. They both put her in a headlock.”

On hand in the studio for a set of brilliant reactions were Chocolate City actors Vivica A. Fox and Robert Ri’chard, who cackled and smacked the table like the true teenage gossip hounds they are (here’s looking at you, Vivica).

Britney talk starts around the 16:40 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czKGBsbyNoo

http://www.newnownext.com/attention...and-wade-robson-actually-did-hook-up/06/2015/

Thanks.

Justin was supposedly his friend and he did this to him? Obviously this guy has no scruples.

Maybe he can be a Michael Jackson impersonator bad work at Hollywood Blvd or something. He's done that all his life anyway.

Or he could try Kickstarter...although his sister seems not to have been very successful in projects she has previously joined (as Associate producer and choreographer)....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1577540810/infinity-an-epic-action-adventure-franchise

I wouldn't be surprised if after his suit is completely dead in the water, he subsequently says the estate has blackballed him and that's why he can't get work. His arrogance knows no bounds. There's no telling what his twisted malicious mind will come up with.

And he seems to be up to 41 films on his vimeo channel, including a commercial for Xact-Sirius radios in the last 4 days...which includes some dance scenes (at about 1.41). (Wonder who choreographed those....)

https://vimeo.com/waderobsoncreations

are the companies paying him for his services, aka big lots, mattel...etc ?

Or he could try Kickstarter...although his sister seems not to have been very successful in projects she has previously joined (as Associate producer and choreographer)....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1577540810/infinity-an-epic-action-adventure-franchise

All their white super middle class zen stuff is so embarrassing. Like the type of people who post photos of their lattes on tumblr.

"I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again." (Wade Robson declaration, April 30, 2013)

From his lawsuit: "Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

His cousin claimed the "indoctrination" into the entertainment industry was JUST like the "indoctrination" into child molestation, which is why he mentioned it in depth and why it scarred him so much!

But now he's back and fully capable of doing any old work involving all of it.

AMAZING.

This is a medical breakthrough here. I wonder if he'd gotten money from the MJ estate if he would've conveniently never needed to work again.

When he does eventually sell his story, I hope everyone braces themselves for it. But I hope people realize too, that when these types of people sell their stories, they've always ended up repeatedly selling them over and over again, until they expose themselves completely. The first wave will be rough, but 4 years later and they're off suing the MJ estate because they want the rights to release an album of music composed about their molestation and getting the cops called on them for trying to kill their son.

The Britney thing - you know if this ever went to court, the estate would drag every lie and betrayal and bad thing he's ever done through the legal system.

It seemed like even before these claims, Wade had trouble with getting work from a lot of people. You'd think a celeb like this would have loads of friends to call upon but instead is his sister is out begging for work handouts...

Last edited:

His sad attempt to advertise himself, to me, also smacks of desperation and some fear. After all he can't use his association with Michael, he screwed that up but good. What else has he got? Some achievements back in the 80's but nothing current that really means anything. Who is going to take him on for any large projects? They don't know if in the future he could turn on them. He's not trustworthy. But in the end he chose to go with the path he took.
Well, weren't his major successes in 1999-2009? I wasn't following any pop stars back then, but I knew about Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake and Wade was the choreographer-and it was written about a lot. And I know he had that big Wade Robson Project show on MTV around 2002.

I first saw Wade as an adult when I happened on Season 3 of "So You Think You Can Dance" around 2008 and he was a choreographer there-he just left that show about 2 years before all this started. That's when I started connecting dots-the Wade on this show was the same Wade as the one who testified and the same Wade in the Britney/Justin drama and the same Wade that danced in "Jam" and "Black or White." Believe it or not, I didn't realize that little kid was the same person because I don't think I ever really looked at him-I'm aware of a kid dancing, of course, but I think I'm always looking at Michael and see everybody else with my peripheral vision.

My point is that he won the EMMY two years in a row for his choreography in "So You Think You can Dance"-beating out Mia Michaels, who choreographed one of the best routines I've ever seen.
I might sound cynical, but I cut my teeth on Hollywood bios and successful projects mean strange bedfellows-they will do business with anybody-if it means making money. There's not a lot of integrity there. Michael was a rare exception and he kept above the fray with the nasty dealings in both music and movie making. I hope it doesn't happen-and I hope they ostracize him for the rest of his life. So far, SYTYCD has not mentioned Robson in any way, shape or form for the last two years and they haven't shown any of his old dance routines-I don't know if it's the show's choice or his. I hope you are exactly right with the point that they shouldn't hire somebody who could turn around and sue them later.

PS-I sent feedback to CNN too-thanks for letting me know how to do it.

It seemed like even before these claims, Wade had trouble with getting work from a lot of people. You'd think a celeb like this would have loads of friends to call upon but instead is his sister is out begging for work handouts...
And I think that's a good sign.

Back