[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

^^feels like a 100 chances to amend. :(

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

is this normal because time after time i see judges giving ppl chances to change their suites against mj. does this happen in other cases cause it like they are doing their best to help them continue with their case against mj.

yes it is normal. at least one chance to amend is almost written in the law. I have seen up to 3-4 amendments being allowed. It might not make sense much but the logic is to make sure people have all the chances to bring a claim forward.

Wade is on asearch for a job. LOL.

Chantal Lauren Robson
June 23 at 10:08am

Hey guys do you have some projects in the works ? Looking for a director, editor, creative vision. A new reel? We all know how talented my bro is. He will be here at the end of July and is open to some film making work. Please contact him or me for questions or if are interested in booking him on a project. Thanks chantal.

"I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again." (Wade Robson declaration, April 30, 2013)

From his lawsuit: "Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

lol, I guess he's miraculously gotten over all the 'trauma' Michael caused him now that his case is falling apart. Maybe that'll be in his 3rd amended complaint, 'I'm finally willing and able to understand I can work on movies after all' ..but I still want the money:smilerolleyes:

LOL! :hysterical:

Somebody just realized his plan of getting rich easily may not be that easy so he's moving on to Plan B - Working. They are TOO OBVIOUS!

"I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again." (Wade Robson declaration, April 30, 2013)

From his lawsuit: "Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

Excellent catch!

The estate should prosecute these people for fraud. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please send the link to the attention of the estate. these people are making the estate waste large amount of money on defending unnecessary lawsuits. also fans should stop calling that dude by his first name. they must call him by his last name as in Robson. he's a disgrace.

Excellent catch!

The estate should prosecute these people for fraud. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please send the link to the attention of the estate. these people are making the estate waste large amount of money on defending unnecessary lawsuits. also fans should stop calling that dude by his first name. they must call him by his last name as in Robson. he's a disgrace.

I think they should sue his ass and teach him a BIG lesson when it all ends but I don't know if they're going to do that. Can they ask for expenses even when it doesn't make it to a trial stage?

Sent it to the Online Team.

Thanks respect, did you send them that "movie" he made two months ago?

Big part of his lawsuit was that he couldn't work and that's why he couldn't be the biggest superstar on earth. It should be a big deal especially when you sue a company for damages caused by negligence and not an individual for causing you some sort of 'grief'.

Wade is on asearch for a job. LOL.

Chantal Lauren Robson
June 23 at 10:08am

Hey guys do you have some projects in the works ? Looking for a director, editor, creative vision. A new reel? We all know how talented my bro is. He will be here at the end of July and is open to some film making work. Please contact him or me for questions or if are interested in booking him on a project. Thanks chantal.

Where is 'here'?.. USA / Australia? I am not sure where Chantal lives....

(She forgot to add 'highly imaginative but unprofitable story-telling' to Wade's list of talents. Maybe that's encompassed by 'creative vision'???)

Last edited:

Sent it to the Online Team.

Hopefully they can start investigating his every move and even contemplate the possibility of prosecuting that moron both in civil and criminal courts.

Not the movie, but I mentioned he advertises himself as a filmmaker for a while now. And I also sent them a link to his entertainment company Wajero Entertainment on bizpedia.

Where is 'here'?.. USA / Australia? I am not sure where Chantal lives....

Chantal lives in the US, I think.

Not the movie, but I mentioned he advertises himself as a filmmaker for a while now. And I also sent them a link to his entertainment company Wajero Entertainment on bizpedia.

Great. Did you get any response? (I'm not asking what did they say)

Big part of his lawsuit was that he couldn't work and that's why he couldn't be the biggest superstar on earth. It should be a big deal especially when you sue a company for damages caused by negligence and not an individual for causing you some sort of 'grief'.

Please send the online team that information as well so they can start building a case against him.

^ Yes, sorry - I meant when she previously contacted them with such information

I rephrased my question ^ :p

^ Yes, sorry - I meant when she previously contacted them with such information

They just thank it, they do not make any further comments.

https://www.facebook.com/waderobsoncreations?fref=ts

Wade Robson Creations

23 czerwca o 02:16 ·

What's up Cali peeps! So I am going to be coming to LA + San Fran in a couple of months to visit, and I thought it would be super fun to do some Filmmaking work while I am out there. Maybe a short promo film for a business, agency, non-profit org, dance company, a Choreographer's or Dancer's reel, an upcoming event promo, etc. Something juicy + artistic would be fun. If you or someone you know may be interested, go to www.waderobsoncreations.com, fb message me + we'll see what we can create together.

I guess money is starting to run out. And now miracously he is able to work. But no, not in a McDonald's or something (since showbiz is so attached to MJ's memory to him), no. He is of course doing filmmaking and preferably would like to work with dance companies. Who did not see his "miraculous healing" coming once his case gets close to being thrown out? LOL.

Words cannot describe how disgusted I am with him.

I think his ability / inability to work would only be relevant at damages stage. It's good to keep track of it but I wouldn't expect it to make much difference at this stage.

i guess money is starting to run out. And now miracously he is able to work. But no, not in a mcdonald's or something (since showbiz is so attached to mj's memory to him), no. He is of course doing filmmaking and preferably would like to work with dance companies. Who did not see his "miraculous healing" coming once his case gets close to being thrown out? Lol.

words cannot describe how disgusted i am with him.

This.

I guess money is starting to run out. And now miracously he is able to work. But no, not in a McDonald's or something (since showbiz is so attached to MJ's memory to him), no. He is of course doing filmmaking and preferably would like to work with dance companies. Who did not see his "miraculous healing" coming once his case gets close to being thrown out? LOL.

Words cannot describe how disgusted I am with him.

And he seems to be up to 41 films on his vimeo channel, including a commercial for Xact-Sirius radios in the last 4 days...which includes some dance scenes (at about 1.41). (Wonder who choreographed those....)

https://vimeo.com/waderobsoncreations

Lord, he's pathetic. Whoever works with him better watch their backs the whole time. I sure wouldn't trust him. I had to laugh at his sister promoting him. "Hey guys can someone give my brother a job..Please..Anybody....."

I'm going to be disgusted with everybody if the Estate doesn't sue him to death AND the entertainment industry doesn't blackball him for life.

Any company that decides to hire him to work on a commercial for them or anything, I am going to boycott its products and services. I know companies may not know his backgroung, but that is my way to protest against him.

Back