[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

"The thinly-veiled, covert second purpose of these businesses was to operate as a child sexual abuse operation, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child sexual abuse victims."
Robson claims Jackson and his inner circle within the two companies "designed, developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."

I'm actually speechless and cannot say anything else other than they are off their rockers :doh:

Imagine them working on the jimmy saville case. They would wet themselves ?

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Imagine them working on the jimmy saville case. They would wet themselves ?

I don't think we should compare this ridiculous case against MJ to cases about real child molesters.

developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."
----------------------------

Im mentioning him interms of the above statement. ie a real case with 100's of allegations. Nothing to do with mj.

I'm still speechless but I'm just about able to post this again
Robson claims Jackson and his inner circle within the two companies "designed, developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."

Wow, just wow! Robson's new attorney came up with this after being Wade's lawyer just a two months. The most sophisticated public child abuse procurement and facilitation organisation the world has known. Was Sneddon sleeping because ten years pestering Michael, he wasn't able to uncover that public csa organisation?
Are they drinking cool aid or something?

Wow, just wow! Robson's new attorney came up with this after being Wade's lawyer just a two months. The most sophisticated public child abuse procurement and facilitation organisation the world has known. Was Sneddon sleeping because ten years pestering Michael, he wasn't able to uncover that public csa organisation?
Has to be, hands down, one of the most dramatic and yet hilarious statements I've read so far. And Norma has become the Madame of the whole operation.
I'm seriously picturing Disney's Pleasure island scene in Pinnochio here. I would think even some of Snedden's relatives would take offense that he would miss such a "thinly veiled" operation.
I wonder if they can get any more over the top.

Now that explains why robson lawyers cancelled all the deposition schedules of robson. they were looking to buy time so they can rebuild their dodgy case.

if robson is changing his entire lawsuit i.e redrawing claims while adding new ones, the judge may have to grant another year extension to redo discovery. failing that he may deny the motion altogether considering that all discovery activities which are now nearing completion (only 2 months before summary judgment) have been focused on old claims.

This is also very unfair to the estate because robson cannot wait 2 months before summary judgement to change his case, at least a significant portion of it. something the judge will have to take into account.

the whole mj running a "sophisticated public child abuse procurement organisation" is laughable. in fact it smacks of utter desperation here. and i agree with some poster who suggested that robson failed to find any employee of mj companies that was willing to co-operate during discovery. so the new lawyers are placed in the awkward position of accusing the entire staff of mj companies of being part of a "sophisticated public child abuse procurement organisation". hoping that they will magically show they mj companies knew or had reason to know he was abusing children. but even the religious haters of mj will have a hard time buying considering, as many posters pointed out, the extraordinary scrutiny from the FBI, police, tabloid media, and of course Tom Sneddon, MJ had to endure in the last 15 years of his life.

these are just salacious noises from robson. but will that help him shake down the mj estate? absolutely not.

Robson still can't get around the fact that he denied being abused repeatedly under oath. he's trying to use the usually overplayed excuse "MJ told me we could go to jail if i told anyone" but his testimonies in 2005 are perhaps the most damning in the sense that they were very specific to any sexual contact he may have had with mj and he denied all of them in court both under prosecution and defense examinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
<header id="ra-headers" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 11px; vertical-align: baseline; background: rgb(250, 250, 250); width: 1150px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;, sans-serif;">Michael Jackson ran the ‘most sophisticated child sexual abuse’ operation in history: suit
Michael Jackson operated the most sophisticated child sex abuse operation "the world has known," an alleged victim of the King of Pop claims in new documents.
The shocking claims are included in an amended complaint filed by Wade Robson, a choreographer who was taken under Jackson's wing as a child.
In the new filings, Robson, 33, alleges that Jackson and his inner circle sought out children in systemic fashion through two companies, MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures. The companies ostensibly dedicated to creating and disseminating Jackson's entertainment served "dual purposes," Robson's lawyer told the Daily News.
"MJJ Productions operated the most sophisticated child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation operation the world has known," Robson's lawyer Vince Finaldi said Monday.
"Although MJJ Productions on its face was a multimedia company dedicated to creating and distributing Michael Jackson's music and entertainment, it actually served a dual purpose, and that was locating, producing and enabling his sexual abuse of kids," he said.
"This wasn't just on his own. This was through his company, through (assistant) Norma (Staikos) primarily," he said. "She would call parents and say, 'Hey he wants to meet you, come down to the ranch.'"
Finaldi said the company would set up the limo, have someone drive the family to the ranch, sometimes pay for plane tickets, put them up in lodging, pay for food and have staff members give gifts.

"Make no mistake, Neverland Ranch was nothing but a well-orchestrated trap," Finaldi told The News. "It was custom-built to attract kids so he could groom them and decide which to sexually abuse."
Robson's amended complaint, obtained by The News, adds new negligence claims to his suit against the two companies.
He claims he was brought into Jackson's orbit when he was only 5 years old after winning a dance competition in Australia organized by MJJ Ventures.
Two years later, Staikos contacted the family about meeting with The Gloved One and staying at Neverland Ranch during a trip to Los Angeles, according to papers.
Staikos served as *****'s "madam" or "procurer," the filing states.

During that visit, Jackson allegedly sexually abused Robson. The abuse continued for eight years until Robson hit puberty and Jackson lost interest, according to the new complaint.
Robson, who went on to work as a choreographer for the likes of Britney Spears and 'NSync, denied he was sexually abused during the pop icon's 2005 molestation trial in Santa Barbara County.
But he subsequently recanted, saying he'd realized Jackson abused him following years of therapy. In 2013 Robson's claims against Jackson's estate were thrown out after a judge ruled he'd waited too long to sue. He is now pursuing separate charges against Jackson's companies.
A lawyer for MJJ Productions declined to comment when reached by The News on Tuesday.
A source in Jackson's camp called the new complaint "too silly" to warrant a response.

Finaldi said the new complaint could lead to a delay of the March trial now scheduled for the lawsuit in Santa Monica, Calif.
He said there's still plenty of time left on the five-year trial clock for any extra discovery that might be needed.
"It doesn't benefit anyone to have a complaint that isn't complete with all the necessary causes of action," he said. "This was just very standard practice. Our firm specializes in child sexual abuse litigation."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/michael-jackson-ran-elaborate-child-sex-abuse-operation-suit-article-1.2790802

</header>

This is nothing more than an attempt to repackage the same junk. Is like a person who gets this case thrown out but they keep following it over and over just to aggravate the person they're suing. It's time for the judge end this nonsense

^ LMAO just how we predicted they are absolutely trying to play the media game. They do media interviews after each filing and stuff. They are so freaking predictable and transparent.

A source in Jackson's camp called the new complaint "too silly" to warrant a response.

LMAO. Indeed, the whole thing is just incredibly ridiculous.

Two years later, Staikos contacted the family about meeting with The Gloved One and staying at Neverland Ranch during a trip to Los Angeles, according to papers.

So are they changing that story now to the complete opposite to how it happened? In 2005 Joy Robson testified she was the one who contacted Staikos. It is even in Robson's own recent complaint that it was his mother who contacted Staikos. So what is this Staikos contacted them thing now?

Finaldi said the new complaint could lead to a delay of the March trial now scheduled for the lawsuit in Santa Monica, Calif.
He said there's still plenty of time left on the five-year trial clock for any extra discovery that might be needed.
"It doesn't benefit anyone to have a complaint that isn't complete with all the necessary causes of action," he said. "This was just very standard practice. Our firm specializes in child sexual abuse litigation."

I wonder if delaying the trial date and dragging the case on is what they are trying to do with these new claims. Because these new claims were never put through a demurrer. So if the Judge allowes the changes then there should be a new demurrer phase too - it would be the fair thing to do then. So this would drag the whole case on again. I wonder if they are doing it to win time and hope that during that they could convince people to join.

Now that explains why robson lawyers cancelled all the deposition schedules of robson. they were looking to buy time so they can rebuild their dodgy case.

actually it is worse than that. They tried to get Robson deposed as early as possible - on August 24th. If they succeed in that and then later amended their complaint, it would mean that Estate wouldn't be able to depose Robson on the newly added claims.

if robson is changing his entire lawsuit i.e redrawing claims while adding new ones, the judge may have to grant another year extension to redo discovery. failing that he may deny the motion altogether considering that all discovery activities which are now nearing completion (only 2 months before summary judgment) have been focused on old claims.

It's not just discovery delay - that would most certainly happen if these amendment is allowed. but this can even bring it back to demurrer phase. Because at demurrer you challenge the legality of the claims. Here adding new claims means they are added without a challenge. I imagine if the judge allows the amendment, he would also allow a demurrer. That's at least 6 months. The only exception is if the changes are minor in nature and preferred by Estate. Because as you said the claims are so absurd.

"This wasn't just on his own. This was through his company, through (assistant) Norma (Staikos) primarily," he said. "She would call parents and say, 'Hey he wants to meet you, come down to the ranch.'"
Finaldi said the company would set up the limo, have someone drive the family to the ranch, sometimes pay for plane tickets, put them up in lodging, pay for food and have staff members give gifts.

so MJ had a secretary/assistant and he paid expenses and that makes it the "most sophisticated child sex abuse operation". it's so lame that it is so funny.

I'm pretty sure Robsons contacted Staikos.

--------------------

edited to add

So are they changing that story now to the complete opposite to how it happened? In 2005 Joy Robson testified she was the one who contacted Staikos. It is even in Robson's own recent complaint that it was his mother who contacted Staikos. So what is this Staikos contacted them thing now?

Well they called her a "madam" or "procurer". In order for her to be a "procurer" she needs to be actively seeking out people. So in order for it to fit, they need to change the story line.

Surely, they are phone records to prove this.

So robson to overcome one of his biggest obstacles, he changed his story around to make it look like mj was the one making contact, luring them to his world. when in reality his mother was the one doing that. I'm pretty sure they (robson, his mother and sister) are all conspiring now, considering the amount of money at stake.

They did. Besides the quote I showed from Robson's own complaint that says his mother contacted Staikos, Joy Robson also testified about that in 2005.

7 Q. And how did you end up visiting Neverland?

8 A. When we were here, we called around, trying

9 to find Michael again.
He had told us if we

10 returned to the United States to contact him. So we

11 called around, and we eventually were put onto his

12 personal assistant, which at that time was Norma

13 Stakos, and they called Michael.

14 He remembered us, and said he would like to

15 see us again. So we met him at a recording studio

16 where he was working at the time.

If they are going to change this story now to the opposite that will be yet another huge blow to his credibility.

actually it is worse than that. They tried to get Robson deposed as early as possible - on August 24th. If they succeed in that and then later amended their complaint, it would mean that Estate wouldn't be able to depose Robson on the newly added claims.

Good point. This makes their request for the early deposition incredibly fishy.

Funny how urgent they had it when they were arguing for the August deposition but now they have plenty of time and it is not urgent any more.

Last edited:

They did. Besides the quote I showed from Robson's own complaint that says his mother contacted Staikos, Joy Robson also testified about that in 2005.

If they are going to change this story now to the opposite that will be yet another huge blow to his credibility.

Sure that can be used against them, they can't just change their stories as they like without consequences.

This clear desperation on their part.

I am not surprised by this. The longer that they can drag this out, chopping and changing their story....the more MONEY they can make with their "leaking" tactics to the press. Even down the road if this case gets thrown out, Robson and his "team" has profitted $$$$$$$$ from this legal extortion that has been going on for more than 3 years. Not to mention a future tell all book in the works.....talk about Plan A, B and C.

Last edited:

This may be just a mistake by the NY Daily News because the Hollywood Reporter has it the other way around.

NY Daily News

Hollywood Reporter

Robson's mother contacted Jackson's assistant Norma Staikos to set up a meeting, according to the complaint, which describes Staikos as "a 'madam' or 'procurer.' "

To change that would be an incredibly stupid move by them, only ruining his and his family's credibility even more.

But if it was Robsons mother who contacted MJ how were the companies these big "child abuse procurement" companies? (BTW, I think MJJ Ventures didn't even exist yet then.) Organizing a dance competition is "child abuse procurement"? When MJ didn't even meet them for years after that and when he did it was them who contacted him?

This asshole on that website clearly wanted MJ to be guilty and picked on everything he said no matter what he said.
It's hilarious how he says an innocent person would simply say "I did not do it" instead of
"I am innocent" but Sandusky said something very similar: "I didn't do those things" in the New York Times interview
and he most certainly was not innocent.

Damn why weren't those guys in the Santa Barbara Sheriff Department instead of the racist rednecks like Birchim, Robel Zelis Linden.
When Arvizo during his first interview with Robel and Zelis pretended he didn't know what ejaculation was they had to know he was lying. They just didn't care. Scott Ross was right. MJ wasn't investigated he was targeted. None of those bastards was punished for what they did. No one who participated in this bloody witch-hunt was punished in any way. :angry::angry:

Any idea what this could be?
Here is what is telling about Sandusky. He was a football coach for MANY years and been around THOUSANDS of football players, students, co-workers, etc. NONE ONE came to his defense. We have seen teachers and other coaches being lied on; and when this happen, the students speak out in support. The @$$hole you were talking about just want MJ to guilty either out of prejudice or jealousy or a bigot.

Staikos served as *****'s "madam" or "procurer," the filing states.

If Norma is back in the USA, she should sue for libel. I wonder if she has returned permanently to Greece; I guess this legal firm might be relying on her not to make an appearance.....since 'silence' is usually taken adversely in these matters.

If Norma is a "madame" what does it make Robson's mother, a "pimp"?

I hope that they continue to discredit themselves even more then they already have.
Give them enough rope to hang themselves, so to speak. :)

Can they sue the companies without having any hard evidence and witnesses to support this claim? There aren't names of people who were part of this "organization" and I can't see Norma supporting it either.

If Norma is back in the USA, she should sue for libel. I wonder if she has returned permanently to Greece; I guess this legal firm might be relying on her not to make an appearance.....since 'silence' is usually taken adversely in these matters.

I hope she does sue them.

Well at least norma hasnt sold mj out. Certainly one thing we can see from this is that she had told them where to go

Why would she cooperate? From the get go Robson said Norma knew and covered up for a child molester, even helped him.
Why would Norma or anyone admit that?

And of course the media will go along wade's new story ?????

Dont tell me hes suddenly remembered mj held him hostage for 20 years ?

My god you were sooo close.....even mj fans can predict this shit better than the media can just proves wade is lying bout this crap!

And of course the media will go along wade's new story ?????
I do not think so overall. There maybe a few oulets (an they are tabloid or gossip media).

I do not think so overall. There maybe a few oulets (an they are tabloid or gossip media).

Apart of me doesn't think so though
We all know the media are like school kids ~ they hear gossip and spread it out without verifying the truth

I agree with Terrell I can only speak for us media they are more focused on this circus called an election

The usual rags are trippin over this 'new development.'

Strangely, radar is keeping mum. Hope that lawsuit shut them up for good where Mike is concerned.

*sigh* I just want this all to end so we can look to a time where we can enjoy Michael and not deal with crap.

Is she even alive?
If so I find it strange that she has not said a word. If someone accused me of covering up for a molester
and now procuring kids for molestation I would be mad as hell and would issue a statement at the very least.

Yes it's silly but damn can't the Estate EVER issue a foreful rebuttal to any of the crap they throw at MJ?
Is it policy that they don't refute anything in the media while MJ is being slaughtered by them?
They could have pointed out all the things members of this board did and do it in a sarcastic why to illustrate
who ridiculous and dishonest Robson and his lawyers are but once again they just shut up. I don't get it.

I imagine if the judge allows the amendment, he would also allow a demurrer.

Couldn't the judge admonish these scumbags for these tactics?
First they say Robson is suicidal get his depo ASAP now they want to delay the whole thing like all of a sudden
they discovered that Norma was a the madame. Especially if they want to rewrite the story about
who contacted who. Can they really do that without consequences?

Back