[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

What Robson's lawyers want the estate to do.......is to have a public slanging match with them. It would be PR gold for them.

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

The usual rags are trippin over this 'new development.'

Strangely, radar is keeping mum. Hope that lawsuit shut them up for good where Mike is concerned.

*sigh* I just want this all to end so we can look to a time where we can enjoy Michael and not deal with crap.
Majority of the media did not cover Wade when he did the interview with Matt other than gossip sites. And even those who talked did so with sarcasm.

*sigh* I just want this all to end so we can look to a time where we can enjoy Michael and not deal with crap.

Sadly I don't think that will happen :(

Btw guys WHO THE HELL IS THIS NORMA ???
AND WHAT DOES SHE GOT TO DO WITH ALL THIS??

Majority of the media did not cover Wade when he did the interview with Matt other than gossip sites. And even those who talked did so with sarcasm.

I think it's very clear by now that this lawsuit is an extortion exercise, with robson choosing lawyers who specialize in extorting money from people / organisations.

The usual rags are trippin over this 'new development.'

The Hollywood Reporter / Billboard isn't a rag. This is the second time they made a news story about Robson case. (They also reported about the suggested Robson deposition) I'm guessing as the trial date gets closer, this case entered into their focus.

Strangely, radar is keeping mum. Hope that lawsuit shut them up for good where Mike is concerned.

I don't think this is about 3T's lawsuit. Probably previous lawyers were in cahoots with Radar. While these new lawyers aren't and trying to attract more media - given how they announced their initial letter to the Estate with a press release.

Couldn't the judge admonish these scumbags for these tactics?
First they say Robson is suicidal get his depo ASAP now they want to delay the whole thing like all of a sudden
they discovered that Norma was a the madame. Especially if they want to rewrite the story about
who contacted who. Can they really do that without consequences?

Look amending the complaints is pretty common. Even Quincy Jones tried to amend his complaint soon before the trial but it was rejected. Judge can decide whether or not to allow such amendment. Discovering new stuff during discovery isn't also unexpected. Especially these are new lawyers that are just been on this case for 1+ month. The rest is a credibility issue and will be determined by a jury if it comes to that.

What Robson's lawyers want the estate to do.......is to have a public slanging match with them. It would be PR gold for them.

This !

She was Michael's secretary, assistant, chief of staff at Neverland, VP of MJJ Productions etc. depending on who you asked. She left her position around 93/94. Her relevance is that she had a management position at Michael's companies and she is being used to claim responsibility by the companies.

Here is a picture

9pvmhh.jpg

Last edited:

Norma Staikos MJ's personal assistant in the 80s and 90s (I don"t know the exact period)
and she was also named executive administrator in MJ's company MJJ Productions
at least that's what she is called in Robson's complaint.

This whole idea that Staikos got boys for MJ was invented by Victor Gutierrez
he even has a photo of Norma and MJ in his book with that kind of caption.

staikos.jpg

Gutierrez is full of shit, as usual. She didn't flee the country she went back to Greece because her father died.
She came back to testify to the grand jury. She of course never talked about MJ's sexual desire
for boys.

Haters embraced this narrative about Norma but there has never been any evidence
that she "got boys" for MJ. She probably arranged meetings and trips where boys were
present but others did that too and not just for boys but anyone who had meetings and trips with MJ
but of course haters and now Robson are desperate to "prove" that if Norma
called a family where a boy later spent time with MJ or had sleepovers in Neverland
or elsewhere that was because she knew MJ needed boys for sex.

She testified to the grand jury in 1994 and whatever she said was not "incriminating" enough for
Sneddon to call her as a witness in 2005. She did not testify then.

Another angry ex-employee Orietta Murdoch who sued after she was fired and also had
contact with Gutierrez supposedly claimed that Stakos warned her not to leave her son alone
with MJ. Problem is out of all the people who worked for MJJ Productions Staikos felt the need
to warn Murdoch but noone else? And if Murdoch heard that while working for MJJ Production
didn't it cross her mind: hey something is not right here if Norma tells me that? Is MJ a child molester or what?
Just utter nonsense.

Look amending the complaints is pretty common. Even Quincy Jones tried to amend his complaint soon before the trial but it was rejected. Judge can decide whether or not to allow such amendment. Discovering new stuff during discovery isn't also unexpected.

They will have to explain during the hearing whether the amendment is based on some new stuff they discovered, won't they?
They cannot just say hey I want to put this in and change this and that, right?
Unless they have new facts they indeed discovered they won't be allowed to amend it. Or am I wrong?

Last edited:

They will have to explain during the hearing whether the amendment is based on some new stuff they discovered, won't they?
They cannot just say hey I want to put this in and change this and that, right?
Unless they have new facts they indeed discovered they won't be allowed to amend it. Or am I wrong?

Not quite. they will need to explain why they are asking for an amendment this late. I think being new lawyers on this case could be enough justification. We'll see what the judge will say.

It was that weekend, Robson claims, that Jackson first sexually abused him. He was seven years old.
The graphically detailed complaint describes encounters ranging from French kissing to penetrative sex. Robson claims the abuse continued until he was 14, but became less frequent when he "began showing signs of puberty" and Jackson was "no longer as interested in him sexually."

Ok, so Wade was born in 82, and he was 7 years old in 1989. MJJ Ventures was registered only in 1991. So MJ (allegedly) molested Wade 2 years before he set up the sophisticated CSA company for molesting kids:doh:

Secondly I don't know how they are going to get over the fact that Joy testified that they contacted on Norma in order to get to meet MJ. Is she going to say, MJ called her too and told her to say that MJ's camp didn't contact on her, or maybe that too is a case of repressed memory or something.

Ok, so Wade was born in 82, and he was 7 years old in 1989. MJJ Ventures was registered only in 1991. So MJ (allegedly) molested Wade 2 years before he set up the sophisticated CSA company for molesting kids
--------------

Time for another amendment?

Joy will just lie say mj made her testify to that in 2005.frankly anything goes when you claim you didnt know child rape was illegal or wrong till you hit 30 btw has wade and a physical to show hes had anal sex . Especially at that age with an adult. Wonder what quack he will pay

MJJ PRODUCTIONS and MJJ VENTURES were held out to the public to be businesses dedicated to creating and distributing multimedia entertainment by MICHAEL JACKSON, however, in fact, they actually served dual purposes," writes Finaldi in the complaint filed Friday. "The thinly-veiled, covert second purpose of these businesses was to operate as a child sexual abuse operation, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child sexual abuse victims."
Robson claims Jackson and his inner circle within the two companies "designed, developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."

So who else is this legal firm alleging was 'procured' by MJJ Ventures/ MJJ Productions? Not Chandler, not Arvizo, not Safechuck, not anyone else I can think of... To be the most 'sophisticated procurement and facilitation organization the world has known' is some claim...for just Wade??? Is this just another way for these lawyers to try to attract other claimants eg any other child who had a contract with MJJV/ MJJP?

It's a buzz phrase to get headlines and also to make it seem like there's a reason why they can't find any evidence to prove it. Because they were THAT sophisticated, duh! It's literally a confession to the fact that they can't find any evidence to prove this was a thing so that their only claim now is that it was too sophisticated to leave any behind.

I really love how they allege this incredibly sophisticated child abuse racket was organized though:

"This wasn't just on his own. This was through his company, through (assistant) Norma (Staikos) primarily," he said. "She would call parents and say, 'Hey he wants to meet you, come down to the ranch.'"
Wow! Shocking! Can you believe this!

So well run! So much organization! The time and effort MJ extended in it and all he had to do was get one single secretary to call up his friends and say Hey, come on over! Can you believe this amazing plan has never been foiled until 7 years after MJ died? That no other proper child abuse ring had anything comparable, when they had hundreds of abused kids sometimes?

Only ONE!!!! other person was out there masterminding such incredible stealth child abuse tactics with MJ.

And they managed to lure in and abuse...? Nobody using it, as it didn't even exist when Wade met him.

It gets headlines because it's such a buzz heavy phrase, but the reality of their claim is as embarrassing as the type of claims of people who said MJ put radio receivers into their brains.

At this point it's never been more obvious that Wade is an incredibly cynical manipulative liar who has nothing to show as proof and is prepared to say anything to get $$$$$. If he wanted justice, he could have it in many other ways. He only wants money.

Last edited:

I really love how they allege this incredibly sophisticated child abuse racket was organized though:

So well run! So much organization! The time and effort MJ extended in it and all he had to do was get one single secretary to call up his friends and say Hey, come on over! Can you believe this amazing plan has never been foiled until 7 years after MJ died? That no other proper child abuse ring had anything comparable, when they had hundreds of abused kids sometimes?

Only ONE!!!! other person was out there masterminding such incredible stealth child abuse tactics with MJ.

And they managed to lure in and abuse...? Nobody using it, as it didn't even exist when Wade met him.

It gets headlines because it's such a buss heavy phrase, but the reality of their claim is as embarrassing as the type of claims of people who said MJ put radio receivers into their brains.

At this point it's never been more obvious that Wade is an incredibly cynical manipulative liar who has nothing to show as proof and is prepared to say anything to get $$$$$. If he wanted justice, he could have it in many other ways. He only wants money.

And all this is alleged for a man who found it so incredibly hard to meet children that he had to hire security to protect himself from being followed everywhere, or even crushed by the crowds of young fans... (I'm being sarcastic...)

Last edited:

It's a buzz phrase to get headlines and also to make it seem like there's a reason why they can't find any evidence to prove it. Because they were THAT sophisticated, duh! It's literally a confession to the fact that they can't find any evidence to prove this was a thing so that their only claim now is that it was too sophisticated to leave any behind.

LOL, I know.

You forgot the dance competition! Such a sophisticated way to get kids to abuse. As I am sure if MJ had wanted to abuse kids he had no other way to meet them. So MJ held a dance competition in Australia, he had a meet and greet with the winner then he never met or talked to him for another 2 years and when he did then it was because the Robsons seeked him out and contacted Norma and then him. I am sure Norma used her secret, dark mental powers to make the Robsons call them or something. That's what I call real sophistication! LOL.

It gets headlines because it's such a buss heavy phrase, but the reality of their claim is as embarrassing as the type of claims of people who said MJ put radio receivers into their brains.

Someone pointed out on another forum that the conspiracy theories about Hollywood being this big child abuse maffia are very popular these days. So I think Robson's lawyers expect that in such an atmosphere people would easily believe nonsense about Hollywood companies' (esp. related to MJ) supposed dark operations in the child abuse "business". I think the salacious claims are created for that.

For anyone who is slightly perplexed about a paragraph in the recent news reports about all of this, let me break it down..

Wades attorney Finaldi "seeks to add several negligence claims to the suit, arguing the MJJ companies "breached their duty to take reasonable protective measures to protect minor children in their charge."

"He's also seeking to withdraw the causes of action of childhood sexual abuse, sexual battery, assault and battery and negligent infliction of emotional distress, as well as allegations regarding the estate."

So it's difficult to understand what these people are trying to do given that they are fabricating this whole thing anyway. My guess is that they are adding causes of action that they think will be easier to "prove" and getting rid of those that they don't think they can win. The idea being that they can get a win on something at least (and therefore money). Similar to Sneddon adding those lesser misdemeanour charges (if I can't get him on the big thing I'm going to try and get him on something) and also in much the same way the prosecution knew it would be difficult to prove a murder charge against Murray so they went for the "lesser" crime of manslaughter.

That would be my guess anyway.

For anyone who is slightly perplexed about a paragraph in the recent news reports about all of this, let me break it down..

Wades attorney Finaldi "seeks to add several negligence claims to the suit, arguing the MJJ companies "breached their duty to take reasonable protective measures to protect minor children in their charge."

So it's difficult to understand what these people are trying to do given that they are fabricating this whole thing anyway. My guess is that they are adding causes of action that they think will be easier to "prove"

But how would it be easier to prove that the companies didn't protect children?
Which children? Only Robson was employed by them.
How exactly were they supposed to protect him when his mother , Wade himself WANTED to be with MJ whenever they could?
How could they have separated Wade from MJ when MJ controlled them and the Robsons were 100% he was innocent
even after the Chandlers accused him?

These questions are still there, an I don't see how adding that MJJ companies "breached their duty to take reasonable protective measures to protect minor children in their charge." would be a new cause of action when that's what they claimed ever since they filed the lawsuit.
Without that it wouldn't have survived demurrer in the first place.

LOL, I know.

You forgot the dance competition! Such a sophisticated way to get kids to abuse. As I am sure if MJ had wanted to abuse kids he had no other way to meet them. So MJ held a dance competition in Australia, he had a meet and greet with the winner then he never met or talked to him for another 2 years and when he did then it was because the Robsons seeked him out and contacted Norma and then him. I am sure Norma used her secret, dark mental powers to make the Robsons call them or something. That's what I call real sophistication!

Don't you know that Michael was an exalted warlock and could port children from anywhere in the world to himself in the blink if an eye with just a wave of his gloved hand?!:smilerolleyes:

Like others said, this is a desperate move on their part that shows they really have nothing. Since the law is not on their side, they hope that by going to the media and turning the public more and more against MJ the estate will settle with them, or the judge will do what almost all judges did before with regards to MJ twist the laws and accommodate what ever the accusers are asking for.
I think they will contact every person who came in contact with mj when he was a child and lure them with promises of big $$$. They are buying time and want more accusers to join them to add more pressure on the judge. I bet they will call Anthony Jackson!

Like others said, this is a desperate move on their part that shows they really have nothing. Since the law is not on their side, they hope that by going to the media and turning the public more and more against MJ the estate will settle with them, or the judge will do what almost all judges did before with regards to MJ twist the laws and accommodate what ever the accusers are asking for.
I think they will contact every person who came in contact with mj when he was a child and lure them with promises of big $$$. They are buying time and want more accusers to join them to add more pressure on the judge. I bet they will call Anthony Jackson!

Anthony Jackson??

Yes the one who tried to get money by claiming mj supported him all his life and his case was dismissed recently. That's someone desperate for money, and they are looking for desperate people.

I believe that as time went on they began to realize that there is about a 99.9% chance that going to court wouldn't result in a huge pay day (which shouldn't have surprised them considering that the whole thing was based on lies in the first place), so they turned to the court of public opinion, which is a place where it seems they have already lost many supporters due to self sabotage.
At least if the reaction to that ridiculous "sex closet" story is anything to go by.
IMO that whole thing really back fired on them.
It was SO ridiculous that A LOT of people didn't believe an ounce of it, and it made many people question or not believe the current allegations all together.
The main people I saw that believed that foolishness were people that were already froth mouthed rabid MJ haters, so no loss there.

At this point their story is falling apart so they're trying to put it back together with this new lie.

Last edited:

Well Wade still has nothing. Why would you want to turn the world against MJ especially the children. Well like Michael said in his song Money you would do anything for it.

Your are right it did backfire on him nobody believe it ppls know now it all about the money.

Last edited:

They turned to the court of public opinion from the very start.

Their problem is that they have nothing to get mileage with in the press. All their FBI file and 200 million pound payment and child porn stories have all fallen flat. Yes they hit the mainstream and damaged MJ's reputation, but they did nothing to make MJ's estate need to settle with them and ultimately as they are completely fictional they can't even be used in his case. But all three stories originated with Wade.

Someone pointed out on another forum that the conspiracy theories about Hollywood being this big child abuse maffia are very popular these days. So I think Robson's lawyers expect that in such an atmosphere people would easily believe nonsense about Hollywood companies' (esp. related to MJ) supposed dark operations in the child abuse "business". I think the salacious claims are created for that.

That sounds about right.

His problem is that they used that big headline getting phrase of how MJ was operating the most sophisticated child sex ring the world has ever seen, but the rest of the story doesn't reflect that at all. I mean it's embarrassing. You claim this was so sophisticated and all you've got is Norma on the phone calling friends in to see him. That's not gonna get the Jimmy Saville people interested. That's not gonna get mileage for months over how anyone could overlook such a scheme. That's one secretary making calls to people to come up to a ranch. It's embarrassing.

I'm sure people will read it and think "Wow of course MJ was" but you can't get far in the press with a story about Norma making pleasant phonecalls to people asking them if they want to see him and claiming that's how the most sophisticated child sex ring in history was run.

^ This nonsense rivals the prosecution conspiracy charge in 2005. :D:D

Exactly. That is why this judge will see that Wade never had anything it was all lies and dismiss this case.

His problem is that they used that big headline getting phrase of how MJ was operating the most sophisticated child sex ring the world has ever seen, but the rest of the story doesn't reflect that at all. I mean it's embarrassing. You claim this was so sophisticated and all you've got is Norma on the phone calling friends in to see him. That's not gonna get the Jimmy Saville people interested. That's not gonna get mileage for months over how anyone could overlook such a scheme. That's one secretary making calls to people to come up to a ranch. It's embarrassing.

I'm sure people will read it and think "Wow of course MJ was" but you can't get far in the press with a story about Norma making pleasant phonecalls to people asking them if they want to see him and claiming that's how the most sophisticated child sex ring in history was run.

^^^^
This!
They have this extremely sensationalist headline about Michael being the kingpin of a child sex abuse operation, and then story itself is not very different then some of the ridiculous things I've seen said before.

They're desperate now, and it's showing.

They fail to realise that there is no one here to settle. No one here to damage. The estate dont care if you call mj every name under the sun because time after time has shown that the mj brand will make hundreds of mills regardless if what has been said.

Guys I gotta tell you... My heart just weeper a little bit... Anyone living in London will know the daily free newspaper 'The Evening Standard' - they have a huge write up in the paper today about all of this, hardly anything refuting it other than a small response from the Estate (one line). MJ is on the front page and inside.

It's starting to feel like 93/05 all over again. I'm going to write and complain to them. Gutted.

Guys I gotta tell you... My heart just weeper a little bit... Anyone living in London will know the daily free newspaper 'The Evening Standard' - they have a huge write up in the paper today about all of this, hardly anything refuting it other than a small response from the Estate (one line). MJ is on the front page and inside.

It's starting to feel like 93/05 all over again. I'm going to write and complain to them. Gutted.

Yep, have just seen this. For those who don't live in London, the Evening Standard is a free newspaper read by millions of Londoners going home on the Tube, trains and buses. It's a full page article on page 7.

Back