[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

How easy it is for others to destroy someone's name and reputation isn't it? All in the name of money, power, revenge whatever...Doesn't matter how good of a person you are or what you've done for others if it make a good headline or sound bite who cares right? And the public loves a good headline. Loves to watch the great go down or any one associated with them. Facts are ignored if it spoils the entertainment value. The pain and suffering it causes doesn't seem to mean anything to some. As long as they get what they want that's all that matters.

I personally don't believe in karma, seen too many get away with too much, but I wish it was real. I'd love to see WR & Co. hit with it.

Disgusting, isn't it.:puke:
Michael was one of the most altruistic people I know of.
He just wanted to dance, sing, make music/short films, and make others happy (which he more then succeeded at doing).
Yet some people were hellbent on stealing his happiness.:no:

Thanks respect. Anyway of knowing what those things are

Does anyone know what happened to http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

It's been offline for days. I hope haters didn't hack it.

respect77;4179850 said:

I hope haters didn't get the old domain. Do you know anything about who got it?

Also, I noticed this just a moment ago:

"Jackson accepted the deal, kept his promise and called the boy a couple of days later."

June Chandler testified that MJ called a month or two later.

23 Q. And do you recall, for the ladies and

24 gentlemen of the jury, approximately what the time

25 span was from the incident that occurred at your

26 ex-husband’s place of business to the time that Mr.

27 Jackson actually called your son?

28 A. To the best of my recollection, it could

1 have been a month or two after our first meeting

2 with Michael Jackson at Rent-A-Wreck.

Last edited:

I hope haters didn't get the old domain. Do you know anything about who got it?

I don't think it has anything to do with haters.

This is not yet the Motion to Compel that was filed yesterday, but Ivy posted the Estate's reply to Robson's fourth amended complaint which was filed on November 14: http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/ro...nary-answer-to-robson-s-4th-amended-complaint

I like the tone.

robsonanswer2.jpg

Thanks respect. Anyway of knowing what those things are

already in the process of getting those documents. I have a feeling whatever information Robson isn't providing to the Estate and forcing Estate to file a motion to compel would be interesting.

This is not yet the Motion to Compel that was filed yesterday, but Ivy posted the Estate's reply to Robson's fourth amended complaint which was filed on November 14: http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/ro...nary-answer-to-robson-s-4th-amended-complaint

I like the tone.

robsonanswer2.jpg

Yes this is how this bastard should be handled. By the judge too. And the media. But I guess that would take a little decency on their part.

Thanks all. Off to read that motion!!

I wish footage of wade on the stand in the Arvizo case was available.. to hear the way he spoke, to see his gestures.. him defending Michael (at the time) with honesty would have shown and could be used against him more so than a script.

I wish footage of wade on the stand in the Arvizo case was available.. to hear the way he spoke, to see his gestures.. him defending Michael (at the time) with honesty would have shown and could be used against him more so than a script.

Since the cameras are forbidden in the court room and they only have re-enactents shows how it went. I wish the same.

Thank you for sharing the flavour of these documents, Ivy.

I wonder if (when these cases are hopefully dismissed) Finaldi will be so keen to appear on radio shows to discuss how they lost because they didn't understand the law, and made up 'boilerplate' complaints that made no sense.

Thank you for sharing the flavour of these documents, Ivy.

I wonder if (when these cases are hopefully dismissed) Finaldi will be so keen to appear on radio shows to discuss how they lost because they didn't understand the law, and made up 'boilerplate' complaints that made no sense.

Well to me he sounded delusional. Judge was telling him he had a lot of issues with the complaint. Finaldi's response was that we didn't just come up wit this complaint, we used it for years across california at clergy case and we won with it.

But it makes no sense in Michael's situation. Finaldi mentioned successfully suing priests and even a school president. I put a section from Estate's reply to that. Those people have supervisors. Finaldi was acting like a president of school doesn't have a supervisor and Estate lawyer Steinsapir was like "no, there are superintendents, board of directors" and so on.

They are either so delusional or believe they can force a settlement.

These people are like journos. So obsessed in the desire for money/getting clicks/selling papers they actually "appear" to believe the crap they sprew inorder to get others to think they are right

It boggles my mind that these guys have made millions of dollars from settlements, and yet can only produce a blatant cut and paste job.
Not even take the time or money to make original work.
And then admit it!

It boggles my mind that these guys have made millions of dollars from settlements, and yet can only produce a blatant cut and paste job.
And then admit it!

I think they have an easy thing going on with clergy and even school cases. I'm sure there have been real instances of abuse and there are people in power who could have done something but did nothing. Most of their wins have been settlements. Again that's the easy part. I believe both churches and schools prefer to settle to keep things as quiet as possible.

The problem here is that it doesn't apply to Michael at all. Forget the allegations of the abuse part. They are arguing a company created and owned by Michael shouldn't have hired or kept him. They argue a secretary - someone who Michael hired and paid- could have controlled him. It makes no sense whatsoever.

If James's parents had been told by Norma Staikos by Jolie Levine by someone else
that they should be careful about leaving jame along with michael

Estate lawyers mention that Safechuck/Robson/Doe lawyers have deposed “some people” (most probably Norma Staikos and Jolie Levine)

I wonder what Staikos and Levine told them in those depositions. Finaldi keeps saying that they knew about abuse
but I really doubt any at those companies suddenly said "Yeah I knew MJ was into boys I just kept is as a secret
and even lied about it to the police and to the grand jury."

What exactly Staikos and Levine should have told Safechuck? That Emmanuel Lewis, Spence, Lennon, Feldman
were molested? All of them defended MJ even after Chandler. Shouldn't Finaldi explain exactly why Norma, Jolie
or anyone at those companies had reason to know that MJ was an abuser?

I wonder what Staikos and Levine told them in those depositions. Finaldi keeps saying that they knew about abuse
but I really doubt any at those companies suddenly said "Yeah I knew MJ was into boys I just kept is as a secret
and even lied about it to the police and to the grand jury."

What exactly Staikos and Levine should have told Safechuck? That Emmanuel Lewis, Spence, Lennon, Feldman
were molested? All of them defended MJ even after Chandler. Shouldn't Finaldi explain exactly why Norma, Jolie
or anyone at those companies had reason to know that MJ was an abuser?

We already know that Staikos testified in front of grand jury in 1993 and nothing came out of it. We also know that "these people" laughed to the recent claims. I;m quite sure in their depositions they said they didn't know MJ was an alleged abuser, they denied all the hearsay statements attributed to them and laughed to the idea that they could have controlled Michael in any way in any regard. Forget about the sexual abuse allegations. I'm quite sure none of these people could have stopped Michael from anything. He was their boss. That's the absurd part.

I'm quite sure none of these people could have stopped Michael from anything. He was their boss. That's the absurd part.

Yes that , and the very idea that MJ would need Staikos Levine or anyone else if he had wanted to abuse kids,
he would have no problem with all those people knowing that he was the worst criminal (even though their work
was not necessary to have those kids around, clearly he himself could have made those phone calls)
and was so lucky that he managed to find numerous people who were willing to shut up about kids being molested.
Ordinary people like Staikos Mary Coller and Levine Murdoch Francia McManus the Quindoys ALL became so evil
that they knew kids were being abused and not only didn't report anything to anyone but kept working for
the molester and even defended him on TV and under oath.

What are the chances?

Compare that to the janitor who saw Sandusky molest a boy. At least he reported it to his co-workers one of whom said
"We thought he was going to have a heart attack". Francia sees MJ and Wade in the shower? Nothing. No heart attack. Just walks away. Then brings her own son to the very place.

I wonder whether being "somehow employed" is enough to establish duty of care.
It sounds utterly ridiculous. You are either employed or you are not. You are either
hired or you are not. You either have a contract or you don't. Safechuck was not employed
between 1988-1992, period. If paying for food, travel, hotel room establishes duty of care
then MJJ Production would have owned a duty of care for Safechuck's parents too, which is nonsense.
This complaint should still fall on the duty of care issue like the first did.

top.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for your updates ivy. Just finished reading the blog. Great info as always made easy for us to understand.

And then admit it!

It makes you wonder how they won this settlements using the same complaints over and over again.

Yes thank you Ivy i just read it too look like Judge B. is beginning to see Wade,Jame and Jane Doe are trying to keep their cases going. He is giving to give them ever chance to amend their cases because went he making that finale ruling it will not be appeal.

It is very clear that these cases are going around in circles.

Last edited:
respect77;4179850 said:

These two books are mentioned here:
https://themichaeljacksonallegation...er-been-found-in-michael-jacksons-possession/
but they are news to me:

Andre de Dienes – The Glory of de Dienes Women (1967)
John Quinn – The Christy Report – Exploring the Outer Edges of the Sexual Experience (2002)

They are not mentioned in the serif department report
https://jacksonaktak.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/evidence-sheet-1.pdf

Could you tell which police document they are mentioned in?

Also, on the old site there was a picture of the cardboard boxes where many of the books
were found. Could you post a link to that picture, it's useful to explain
the context of what was found and where. Thanks

redfrog;4180285 said:
These two books are mentioned here:
https://themichaeljacksonallegation...er-been-found-in-michael-jacksons-possession/
but they are news to me:

Andre de Dienes – The Glory of de Dienes Women (1967)
John Quinn – The Christy Report – Exploring the Outer Edges of the Sexual Experience (2002)

They are not mentioned in the serif department report
https://jacksonaktak.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/evidence-sheet-1.pdf

Could you tell which police document they are mentioned in?

Also, on the old site there was a picture of the cardboard boxes where many of the books
were found. Could you post a link to that picture, it's useful to explain
the context of what was found and where. Thanks

They are mentioned in another report: http://www.filedropper.com/evidencesheet2 (page 10)

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Can`t wait to read it

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ · 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden

Ivy hat Nimue retweetet

It will worth the wait. I'm working on it non-stop and I have friends helping. Will try to get it out ASAP, tomorrow the latest.

Nimue @Nimue9
You are killing me....I am so curious https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ/status/816340236104007680 …

Ivy hat The Prophecy retweetet

Significant findings for Estate, not so good for Robson. Wade got caught red handed

The Prophecy @Tige2340
@Ivy_4MJ in a good way or a bad way

Coming tomorrow - Estate's motion to compel Wade Robson to produce documents. All I can say for now is "Oh my frigging God".

They are mentioned in another report: http://www.filedropper.com/evidencesheet2 (page 10)

Wow thanks I had no idea about this sheet and I don't remember these two books being mentioned during the trial.
obviously they are too hetero for Sneddon's agenda LOL

Don't you have that picture with the cardboard boxes and the arrow, you know where the books were found.

double

Annita;4180295 said:
Can`t wait to read it

Ivy hat Nimue retweetet

It will worth the wait. I'm working on it non-stop and I have friends helping. Will try to get it out ASAP, tomorrow the latest.

Nimue @Nimue9
You are killing me....I am so curious https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ/status/816340236104007680 …

Ivy hat The Prophecy retweetet

Significant findings for Estate, not so good for Robson. Wade got caught red handed

The Prophecy @Tige2340
@Ivy_4MJ in a good way or a bad way

Coming tomorrow - Estate's motion to compel Wade Robson to produce documents. All I can say for now is "Oh my frigging God".

😈 cant wait! Weres the popcorn eating smilie when you need it

This is so infuriating. Whoever wrote this report absolutely had to know that if a man has this many
hetero adult magazines it means he is attracted to women.
He saw that MJ printed out an article about "The Second Female G-spot and Other Advanced Sex Techniques"
and he still had the gall to write this:
Based on my training this type of material can be used as part of a grooming process by which
people who molest children are able to lower their inhibitions.

What kind of trainer told him that pedos who molest boys use articles about the G spot
to groom their victims? This type of material, my ass. It's never used to groom anyone. That's not what it's used for.
They absolutely knew this was proof that MJ was into women. They just simply took evidence of his innocence
and twisted it into evidence of guilt. Disgusting.

top.jpg

Last edited:
Back