[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Just everything from the 'grooming' tactics of these stories.. with Arvizos how that even made it to trial after they changed the dates of the supposed molestation when the first dates showed that Michael was in Florida..

I heard this before but I never saw any evidence that this is what they did.
Wasn't the original period Feb 7 and March 10
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/121803complaint.pdf

and then later changed to Feb 20 and March 12
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/042105indictmt.pdf
after Sneddon found the Bradley Miller and Moslehi tapes?

MJ was in Florida before Feb 7. I don't know about any document or report which states that they accused him of molesting Arvizo
before Feb 7. What's your source?

the security footage of the kids breaking into the wine cellar

There was no footage. Shane Meredith, a security guard who caught the two Arvizo boys with an open bottle
in the cellar testified and contradicted Gavin Arvizo who denied under oath that he was
ever in the cellar without Michael and that he was ever caught.
Of course he was not charged with perjury even though Zonen couldn't say anything to discredit Meredith,
he was an impeccable witness.

^ ah thanks, it's been a few years.. lol

redfrog, the dates Arvizos were using before it went to trial was the dates he was in Florida. It changed before it went to trial, that's what I'm talking about. Yo peeps do you have docs of that?

The dates never made sense.. between Jan-May Michael went back and forth from Miami often. He was house hunting primarily to our knowledge.. In fact that home video we see of MJ in the store shopping was mid Jan 2003. He hung out with Al Malnik to entertain the idea of buying his home.. He was spotted several times shopping, hanging out with Chris Tucker etc.

Anyone have pics of him specifically in the fist dates Feb 7- 20th

redfrog, the dates Arvizos were using before it went to trial was the dates he was in Florida. It changed before it went to trial, that's what I'm talking about. Yo peeps do you have docs of that?

The only docs I know about which show the change of dates are the felony complaint and the indictment.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/121803complaint.pdf
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/042105indictmt.pdf
They show that the Arvizos first accused MJ of molesting Gavin after Feb 7 then changed it to after Feb 20.

It didn't change before it went to trial it changed sometimes between Dec 2003 and Apr 2004.
Bashir aired in the US on Feb 6. MJ and the Arvizos were both in Florida then.
They went back to Neverland on Feb 7, as far as I know.
So what makes you think that the Arvizos were first using dates when MJ was in Florida?
Did they ever say Gavin was molested on Feb 3, 4 or 5?
I'm asking because other than Mark Geragos talking to Larry King that MJ had rock solid alibi
for the dates on the charge sheet I didn't see any evidence that they ever accused MJ
of molestation before Feb 7.

Anyone have pics of him specifically in the fist dates Feb 7- 20th

I think he was in Florida on Feb 20th and for a few days after March 2.
But he was not in Florida between Feb 7 and 20.
However the Arvizos were not in Neverland between Feb 12 and Feb 15. That was their first escape, you know.

Gavin said that when Frank threatened him with a gun he was already molested by mj. He claimed that when he went on the rebuttal he was already molested. The original story was that mj hired the investigator to silence the family and had them on record after the molestation started. Sneddon had a problem with knowing mj exact whereabouts because the gatekeepers at never land did not mention when he left and when he came back. One more thing, the last evidence the snake judge allowed Sneddon to show to the jurors was the video of Gavin first speaking to the police. According to the media at the time it was very emotional and he was very believable if it were not for the fact that he was telling them that mj molested him before the rebuttal. But guess what the judge did not allow Mez to point to the jurors the discrepancies in that video. He said the jurors needed to evaluate his emotional and mental state NOT the details of what he was saying on that video. He even told the jurors to IGNORE the details and focus on Gavin's emotional and mental state only. The media said that was the last nail in MJ's coffin. Well, the jurors were human after all and they could not but notice that he was telling a different story. And what favor would his emotional state do him when he and his whole family appeared before that same jury to tell them NO Molestation took place before the rebuttal video. So the jurors knew that in that interview with the police he was difinitely lying according to his own testimony. No instructions from the judge to dismiss the FACTS had worked.

Last edited:

That was why the change of dates was devastating to their case. Because if he went with the original story that he was molested before the rebuttal it would make sense to claim that they were threatened with guns and werr silenced by lawyers and investigators because mj was afraid they would expose him to the police. But what would be the purpose of conspiring and threatening with guns if he was not even molested?

refrog I'm gonna have to do some research, it's been a while and I can tell you've kept up over the years more so than I have.. or you did a good google search! :)

Either way the date still did not make sense, in Feb 19th is when the Arvizo 'praise' video was filmed, the next day (20th) Janet was interviewed by the DCSF.. The SAME day the molestation would have started (20th).. That would mean the investigation started before the molestation dates.

Also lets take notice of that time frame, days AFTER the DCSF interview the arvizos stayed in Calabases getting ready for the Brazil trip.. Remember they were being 'captive', well why would no action be made after the interview if they were captive, and why IF they were basically hostages how would Janet be able to be interviewed by the DCSF without alerting Michael.. 2 things.. 1. Michael (if his staff was monitoring her) would know about the interview and would not START molesting Gavin that same damn day.. 2. Captive people don't have that freedom..

And if they were I Calabasas "with MJ staff" from Feb 25th-March 2 that takes out 6 days of where the allegations would have taken place. and on March 10th Janet and Gavin drove from Neverland to the hospital (I thought captive?), she 'accidentally' spilled Gavin urine which would show alcohol IF he really had some.. ALSO keep in mind the investigation and interview already started... Gavin went back to Neverland that day and - She went to spend time with her fiancé.

Mike was in Florid mid Jan for sure, that's where the store visit and last interview was filmed.. It only took a couple weeks for it to be aired after that point. So

KOPV;4177806 said:
Just everything from the 'grooming' tactics of these stories.. with Arvizos how that even made it to trial after they changed the dates of the supposed molestation when the first dates showed that Michael was in Florida.. The 'captive' story while Janet Arvizo gets her nails done, the security footage of the kids breaking into the wine cellar, saying they never knew what day/time it was when there are more clocks on that property than probably Disneyland.. The huge clock on the hill?!?

To me its beyond obvious when these BS stories take place... And the media acts like they had no negative effects on public perception when they mentioned positive news mentioning's in passing while any perceptive negative would have it's highlight special on TV

You seem to be a little confused about the story.

The dates changed, but it was never claimed that MJ molested Gavin in or before Miami (February 7). The initial claim was always that he molested him after they returned from Miami. Then the date changed from that (February 7) to February 20. Which is quite a big change because it changed the whole narrative of their initial story as to why they didn't say anything to the DCFS.

Initially the Arvizos claimed the molestation started as soon as they returned from Miami with Jackson, on February 7. Their segment of the “rebuttal video” however was shot on February 20. In it they are seen laughing and joking, happily praising Michael Jackson. They also express their displeasure with Martin Bashir. In the hindsight they tried to claim they were under duress, but behind the scenes footage showed them not only laughing and joking, but even making suggestions themselves about what they wanted to do on film. They certainly do not seem to be forced or under duress by any means. The resulting timeline change was not just a minor correction. It significantly changed the narrative of the Arvizo’s initial story as we will discuss later in this article.

To explain why they did not tell anything negative about Michael Jackson to the DCFS (on February 20) the Arvizos had several versions of their story: initially they claimed it was because Jackson and his people intimidated them. According to the prosecution’s Statement of Probable Cause (November 17, 2003) document on August 13, 2003 Gavin told them:

“Gavin was asked why he did not disclose anything to the CPS people. He said by then they were really afraid of Frank (Cascio) and Michael.” [1; page 60]

His brother Star too claimed on the same day that the reason why they had not disclosed anything to the DCFS was intimidation by Jackson and his people:
“When asked during the CPS interview why he did not disclose anything about what was going on with Michael’s people and Michael himself, Star replied that Michael had scared them by threatening them that he was going to kill them. He then clarified that it was not Michael that actually made the threat, but “Michael’s people.” He was asked if he was personally threatened or if he heard a threat, and he said yes. Frank told him that if Star didn’t protect Michael, something bad would happen to the family.
The threat was made at the snack area of the theatre at Neverland. He was the only one there at the moment. Frank made another threat a couple days before the CPS meeting. Star was asked if Frank knew that they would be meeting with the ladies from the Child Welfare Services, and he said yes. When Star was asked why he thought Frank had made that threat, he said, “Because he already knew what Michael did to us.” If they had told the truth, Michael would have gone to jail. “ [1; page 51-52]
and

“He is sure he did not say anything bad about Michael (to the CPS), because he was scared.” [1; page 52]

This is, however, totally contradictory with the later version of the Arvizos’ story, in which they claimed that the molestation started happening only AFTER the DCFS’s visit and that is why they did not disclose anything to them. In actuality, in 2005 in Court Gavin testified – according to the latest version of their story – that on February 20, when they shot the “rebuttal video” and when they were interviewed by the DCFS, they still considered Jackson to be a good person and they had no problem praising him.

Under cross-examination by Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau, the boy stated that most of the things that they said in the “rebuttal video” reflected their true feelings about the entertainer at the time. He talked about some lies that they told – allegedly at the request of one of Jackson’s people, Dieter Wiesner – but these were only exaggerations about how much Jackson was really there for him during his cancer or how much part he really played in his healing. However, on contrary with his and his brother’s earlier statements to the police, on the stand Gavin clearly stated that when they made the ”rebuttal video” they still felt that Jackson was a great person. Gavin also said that he had a good time at Neverland and did not give the impression they were intimidated by anything there:
Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Okay. It wasn’t until you realized you were not going to be part of Michael Jackson’s family, you were not going to meet Michael Jackson in Brazil, you were not going to be going to Neverland, that you ever came up with these allegations of molestation, right?
A. I didn’t come and talk to the — to the — my mom always wanted to leave. She was the one that was able to realize and get us out of there. I liked being there. [2]

and
Q. I see. So you went into town with Michael Jackson, correct?

A. Yeah. Michael took us to Toys R Us.

Q. You picked up some fans, correct, on the way?

A. Yeah, Michael invited some people into our – the thing.

Q. You never complained to anyone in the store or any of these fans that anyone was being held against their will, correct?

A. I was actually happy to be at Neverland all the time.

Q. And you were happy to go –

A. That’s something you don’t really understand, is that the majority of those times was — the first few escapes that you talk about, I liked being at Neverland. That was like Disneyland. I loved being there. I had lots of fun. I mean, my mom was the one always worried. It wasn’t until the last time that I realized “I don’t want to be here.”

Q. Your mother was worried, but she always came back, right? Right?

A. I guess so. [3]

Like said before, the Arvizos’ story changed over the course of the investigation. Initially they claimed that Jackson started molesting Gavin immediately after they returned from Miami on February 7. This is also represented in the prosecution’s initial felony complaint, filed on December 18, 2003 [5]. In interviews they gave to the police in 2003 the Arvizos claimed that they told nice things about Jackson in their interview with the DCFS and the “rebuttal video” (both on February 20) because they were under duress and intimidated by Jackson’s people.

However, with the emergence of the “rebuttal tape” that was shot of the Arvizo family by Hamid Moslehi, this claim became hard to defend, so the story later changed to the molestation starting only after February 20 – after the shooting of the “rebuttal video” and after the Arvizo’s interview with the DCFS. In the new version of their story, and this was the version they presented in Court, the Arvizos did not tell the DCFS simply because no molestation had happened yet on February 20 and not because they were intimidated by Jackson and/or his people, as they initially claimed.

It was not only the DCFS that started an investigation against Jackson because of the Bashir documentary. The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department too launched an investigation in February 2003 based on a complaint by psychiatrist Dr. Carol Lieberman – again, because of the Bashir documentary. This investigation continued until April, 2003.

In the latest version of their story the Arvizos’ claim was that Jackson molested Gavin between February 20 and March 12, 2003 [6]. So the Arvizos’ story is that while all this was happening – public outrage because of the Bashir documentary, innuendo and allegations in the media about Jackson’s relationship with children – and specifically Gavin – as a result of the Bashir documentary, high media interest, tabloids trying to “hunt down” the Arvizo family, DCFS investigation, another investigation by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department, Jackson’s PR and legal team working overtime on damage control because of the public relations backlash resulting from the Bashir documentary and its innuendo – all WHILE this is happening Jackson starts molesting Gavin Arvizo, even though for three years he has not touched him and obviously not even trusted him and his family. And even though he had not molested Gavin until all these investigations by the DCFS and the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department started, but he started to molest him WHILE these investigations were ongoing. THIS is exactly what the Arvizo family claimed, this is exactly their story that you have to believe in order to believe their allegations! (Among several other problems with their case that we detail in separate articles.)

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-crucial-period-february-7-march-12-2003/

hey respect - I see your doc says the vid was filmed the 20th and I just read the 19th... regarding dates , the reason I said what I said was cuz I was under the impression Mike was in Miami within the first dates and I know he was there mid jan.. So that would have meant he went to/from/to/from Miami 2-3 times within a month or so.. than he went back again after because he was in Miami through the year off and on..

He did spend time in miami at barry gibbs house.that was mentioned alot at the time interms of the abuse timeline

^ yes well I know he was at Maurice Gibb funeral on Jan 15th, and was the same time frame he filmed LWMJ there, and on Feb 21 Michael was in Miami at Al Malniks house.. So that would mean he came 'home' for a couple weeks and the 'crime' happened and the day after went back to Miami.. He was also in Miami in April/May/June and after..

This is part of the reason why Michael was found not guilty n 2005 because the Arvizo was lying the whole time they stories did match. Three was no proof that this happen. Same with the Wade/James and Jane Doe cases today no proof all lies.

First set of dates that were changed... FEB 7TH - MARCH 10TH ... Second set of dates FEB 20th - MARCH 12..

Here is the time line.. I dug this up!

jan 5[SUP]th[/SUP] in Miamivisiting Maurice Gibb in the hospital

• LWMJlast interview on Jan 12[SUP]th[/SUP], Maurice Gibb died
  • Jan15[SUP]th[/SUP] Maurice Gibb Funeral

• Jan16[SUP]th[/SUP] Dinner with Malnik Family

• Feb1[SUP]st[/SUP] Cascio family and Mark Lester visit Michael in Miami (Wiesnertries stopping LWMJ from airing)
  • Feb3[SUP]rd[/SUP] LWMJ aired on ITV
  • Feb4[SUP]th[/SUP] Janet Arvizo agrees to be interviewed by London Daily Mail in defenseof Michael, Michael asks Gavin to come to Miami for a press confence
  • Feb5[SUP]th[/SUP] Arvizo family go to Florida with Chris Tucker and stay samehotel as Michael (turnberry Isle Resort)
  • Feb6 Jordan Chandlers deposition leaked and Wisner asked Janet Arvizo to signcomplaint against Granda Telivision who produced LWMJ
  • Feb7 After Jordans deposition leaked Michael canceled press conference andreturned to Neverland (everyone on private jet together)
    NOTE* This would be the day that allegations startedaccording to first date, which one would have to wonder after heightened alert,fear, and media scrutiny why would Michael start molestation.
  • Feb8 Ed Bradley arrives at Neverland to interview MJ for 60 minutes but Michaelcanceled knowing that questions about Jordans leaked document would be ofconversation. Bradley interviewed theArvizo family and Mark Geragos and the Arvizos sign doc stating therelationship between MJ and Gavin was never inappropriate.
  • Feb 9[SUP]th[/SUP] A shopping spree includingthe Arvizo kids
  • Feb11[SUP]th[/SUP] Janet Arvizo gets a body wax, Wiesner and Konitzer stay atNeverland to work on TV rebuttal
  • Feb12[SUP]th[/SUP] Janet and Wiesner argue and Janet asks Neverland employee totake her and the kids to her parents’ house (happens in the middle of thenight)
  • Feb13[SUP]th[/SUP] Prince Jackson has Spiderman themed Bday party at Neverlandwith (Arvizos still at parents)
  • Feb14[SUP]th[/SUP] Investigation opens, Janet and kids go to boyfriend’s apartment

• Feb16[SUP]th[/SUP] Bradley Miller (PI) taped interview with the Arvizo family at JanetArvizos BF apartment

• Feb18[SUP]th[/SUP] Santa Barbara PD opens investigation due to Gloria Allred &Carol Lieberman

• Feb19[SUP]th[/SUP] Arvizo kids picked up from Neverland while Janet and Jay (BF)get picked up for the interview defending Michael, interview was to be inrebuttal special but Moslehi asks for $400,000 that was owed from Bashirspecial so interview not included
  • Feb20[SUP]th[/SUP] Michael leaves to Miami and stays at Al Malniks mansion, 3social workers interview Arvizos who defend Michael, Arvizos obtain docs forpassport for a planned trip/ Take 2 is aired of FOX

• Feb21[SUP]st[/SUP] Janet at Neverlanddefending Michael to Rita Cosby/ Blanket has Bday party at Malniks house
  • Feb25[SUP]th[/SUP] Cascios take Janet to Laugh Factory where she has a secondmeeting with Dickerman/ Go to Calabasas for 5 days while updaining Visas andlook for new apartment paid by Michael
  • Mar1Arvizo Apartment emptied at Janets request and stuff put intostorage paid by Mihcael
  • Mar2 Arvizos go back to Neverland where they meet Michael and his children
  • Mar3 Michaels cousins Rijo and Simone arrive at Neverland
  • Mar5/9 Michael & his kids stay at Beverly Hilton Hotel/ Brazil trip cancelled

• Mar9 Michael invites trusted fans to a shopping spree at Toys R Us, Gavin was partof the function
  • Mar10 Vinnie takes Janet & Gavin to hospital for urine test, Janet spillsurine and Janet is dropped off at Fiancés apartment and Gavin goes back to Neverland

• Mar11 Vinnie takes Janet to LA court regarding ex husband child support
  • Mar12 Janet calls Cascios to take children to parents because supposedly sick,they move into fiances apartment and cut all contacts to Michael and team

• Mar26 Dickerman sends letter to Garagos to have all family belongings returned/Michael goes to mexico with Malnik family and for a movie project

So with the first set of dates.. 5 of the dates no Arvizos were at Neverland (12-16) and 3 of those days Janet left the kids there 17th-19th) Keep in mind Michael was already being looked into..

The second dates Michael was in Miami as of Feb 20th and the Arvizos met him at Neverland March 2nd. 10 days from the timeline apart.. Than again on March 5th Michael left to a hotel for 5 days.. Also note March 12 the Arvizos left Neverland that day so it would exclude that day as well.so 16 of th 20 days they were apart for sure.. Mind you, the Cascio family was there during that time as well as several others.

Anymore updated in this case yet?

This is interesting. Rob Swinson was one of the builders of Neverland and couldn't be more positive about
Michael and Norma Staikos whom he knew very well.
He calls Robson's and Safechuck's allegations bullshit but he says he cannot discuss the case on facebook.
I wonder whether that is because he has already be contacted or even deposed by the Estate
or anticipates that he would be.
I don't know whether he says she WAS a wonderful person because she is dead
or because he has not seen her since she left MJJ Production and Neverland.

arven.jpg

Swinson is a sweet guy just like David Nordhal who also knew Norma well.
Such people's testimony could be very effective to counter the Gutierrez gang (Quindoy, Murdoch, Francia, McManus, )
They could also explain why Neverland was built in the first place.

Another thing those who believe Robson fail to notice that he does not name
any other "madame" just Staikos. MJ didn't need any madame before and after her? How come?
Evvy Tavasci followed Staikos as far as I know. I wonder what madame functions she had
and exactly who she procured. Something tells me we won't learn that from Robson or his
Sherlock lawyers who otherwise are so good at uncovering shocking evidence that the FBI, Sneddon
the LAPD couldn't find in 10 years.

Last edited:

You will never learn anything from Wade or James they can't tell you anything because they don't know anything. This whole case is build on nothing but lies no truth. Wade,James and Jane Doe can lie all day long because that all they know. You will never get the truth from them.

How easy it is for others to destroy someone's name and reputation isn't it? All in the name of money, power, revenge whatever...Doesn't matter how good of a person you are or what you've done for others if it make a good headline or sound bite who cares right? And the public loves a good headline. Loves to watch the great go down or any one associated with them. Facts are ignored if it spoils the entertainment value. The pain and suffering it causes doesn't seem to mean anything to some. As long as they get what they want that's all that matters.

I personally don't believe in karma, seen too many get away with too much, but I wish it was real. I'd love to see WR & Co. hit with it.

^ Not true, I've met Karma, she's a f*cking b!tch...

jk

I have too agree with you. Wade knows he is doing wrong by lying on Michael and he is not here to defend himself. It will catch up to you.

I hope so.

Wade has some nerve, that's for damn sure!! Michael gave him the life he has and he's out trying to take what legacy (after the life was sucked out of Mike from others)... It's sick

Wade has some nerve, that's for damn sure!! Michael gave him the life he has and he's out trying to take what legacy (after the life was sucked out of Mike from others)... It's sick
And what ticks me off is that there are many people who would have loved to meet Michael let alone enuf to meet him and be a REAL friend to him but was not given the chance or opportunity to do so and would have done great by Michael but these evil trolls were able to meet him very easy (Jordan, MJ just rode up to rent a car and meet these demons) while good people with great intention were not. That is what angers me.

You know, you just never know about people. I suppose after Michael had such a great experience with the Cascio family and Emmanuel Lewis' family, and others, he had no qualms about this new family in his life. I'm sure he never suspected that Evan Chandler was out there waiting for such an opportunity.

I know this is stupid, but I used to watch SYTYCD when both Wade and Mandy Moore were the choreographers-and the best year I saw they were both up for Emmys-I believe that was the year Wade won and I was very proud of him (because of the Michael connection), but I preferred Mandy's work. Now this year I'm watching DWTS and Mandy has become their go-to choreographer for all their best group dances.
I smirk when I hear her name and watch her spectacular choreography-Wade screwed himself up big time-he could have had that job.

Yeah, imagine all the opportunities he's lost out on.

And what ticks me off is that there are many people who would have loved to meet Michael let alone enuf to meet him and be a REAL friend to him but was not given the chance or opportunity to do so and would have done great by Michael but these evil trolls were able to meet him very easy (Jordan, MJ just rode up to rent a car and meet these demons) while good people with great intention were not. That is what angers me.

Same goes for me, like when they meet Michael they're were very happy to meet him and person then wanting to be friends with him, then pretty soon before and/or after his death they'd screwed him stabbing in the back. Hate them more when they screwed him, the Chandlers screwed him and the Arvizo's screwed when he's around and then Robson, STABchuck that H**Doe screwed him when he's no longer around. I hate people screwing people. When I get screwed I get very angry and I bet you'd be the same way when people screwed you.

You know, you just never know about people. I suppose after Michael had such a great experience with the Cascio family and Emmanuel Lewis' family, and others, he had no qualms about this new family in his life. I'm sure he never suspected that Evan Chandler was out there waiting for such an opportunity.

I know this is stupid, but I used to watch SYTYCD when both Wade and Mandy Moore were the choreographers-and the best year I saw they were both up for Emmys-I believe that was the year Wade won and I was very proud of him (because of the Michael connection), but I preferred Mandy's work. Now this year I'm watching DWTS and Mandy has become their go-to choreographer for all their best group dances.
I smirk when I hear her name and watch her spectacular choreography-Wade screwed himself up big time-he could have had that job.

What's so ironic is that Wade's career was actually going well when he had his breakdown. He was about to direct a major dance movie and dropped out of it. No doubt about it, The man has major mental issues. Instead of dealing with them appropriately, he chose to try for a free ride for the rest of his life at MJ's expense and blame him for his neurosis. But his mental issues have nothing to do with what he's doing IMO. He's just a morally corrupt subhuman, probably has always been reprehensible underneath, but now the rest of us can see the true Wade.

Wades work has always been very heavily Michael influenced....

The Estate has filed a Motion to Compel against Robson. It seems he refuses to produce documents during discovery.

12/27/2016 Proof of Service (BY HAND RE DEFENDANTS MJJ PRODUCTIONS, INC. AND MJJ VENTURES INC.'S MOTION TO COMPEL WADE ROBSON'S COMPLIANCE IN PRODUCING DOCUMENTS AND FOR SANCTIONS )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant

12/27/2016 Notice of Motion (AND MOTION TO COMPEL WADE ROBSON'S COMPLIANCE IN PRODUCING DOCUMENTS AND FOR SANCTIONS; MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES IN SUPPORT )

12/27/2016
Declaration (OF MICHAEL KUNKEL IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS' MOTION TO COMPEL WADE ROBSON'S COMPLIANCE IN PRODUCING DOCUMENTS AND FOR SANCTIONS )

12/27/2016
Declaration (OF JONATHAN P. STEINSAPIR IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO COMPEL WADE ROBSON'S COMPLIANCE IN PRODUCING DOCUMENTS AND FOR SANCTIONS )

The hearing about that is on February 2nd.

02/02/2017 at 08:30 am in department M at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Motion to Compel(WADE ROBSON'S COMPLIANCE INPRODUCING DOCUMENTS)

Back