[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

So true we have been saying it over and over in this thread Wade has defend Michael all those years when Michael was alive Wade own words Michael never abuse me even after Michael pass away Wade did the tribute with Michael sister Janet and now he what to say he was abuse. This is what a coward does knowing Michael is not here to defend himself against these lies. I agree it all about the money.
When MJ died, Wade comment was one of the first comments for Doug Banks to read out on his radio show along with playing the song by Tank/Chris brown "on the other side". This nut does not know all o this stuff is DOCUMENTED.

Their all now getting a taste of what I term the MJ effect. For any of those who either jumped on the bandwagon against him or just disappeared especially during the trial, they now are getting a taste of what it feels like to be accused without benefit of doubt. Exactly what happened in the early 90's and 2000's. Not so smug now are they. And the press is loving it. How disgusting it all is and standing on their preachers soap box. In truth their probably scared to death someone is going to expose them.

I'm not commenting on guilty or innocent but a lot of these people could have spoken out regarding how ridiculous the allegations were against MJ, and said nothing, or jumped on the must be guilty bandwagon. Wonder how it feels now. To be honest I'm finding I have very little empathy for an industry that can be so hypocritical. They love you when your on top, but let the sh*t start and they disappear like a minute.

I was watching the Frontline episode from February 1994 tonight and felt so sad for a man who was tried and convicted in the press without the benefit of doubt. They are having it easy compared to what MJ went through. That man was destroyed on a global scale with no thought of truth or justice at all. And it struck me that it's no wonder he settled. So easy to place a judgement on that when it's not happening to you.

I've seen people saying that Michael was a scapegoat for those who were truly guilty because of what Corey Feldman has recently said about him. I'll bet Wade is privately kicking himself for starting this bs in the first place. Just think how much $$ he's missing out on by not supporting him. And I'll bet Wade lawyers and looking over their shoulders and drooling over the money they could be making with more solid accusations then Wade has. While Wade appears to me like he's desperate to be recognized. "Hey everybody, look at me I'm a victim too...Anybody?"

Well said ?

Thing is, I'm seeing people on here who should know better now do the same thing that people did to Michael - convict them in their minds with just an accusation - no proof whatsoever.

weinstein has apologised for actions hoffman,and spacey aswell to name a few and is getting "treatment" although he claims he cant remember doing it. No ones commenting about anything that hasnt already been admitted to.

With Kevin Spacey's you are seeing person after person after person coming forward with allegations against him. The latest being a Richard Dreyfuss's son. Spacey has apologize for behavior he said he couldn't remember Michael never did or said anything like that. These are two totally different situations Michael's name shouldn't even be mentioned with Kevin Spacey's

weinstein has apologised for actions hoffman,and spacey aswell to name a few and is getting "treatment" although he claims he cant remember doing it. No ones commenting about anything that hasnt already been admitted to.

That surprised me a little. Their statements sound like something a PR team would say. I can't imagine their lawyers allowing them to say something so quickly that comes across as self-incriminating.

I agree that Spacey's wording could have been better. In my opinion, someone shouldn't apologize if they don't even recall doing something.

My problem with all of this is that the companies that the accused work for react off of just an accusation alone. And unfortunately it's very gender-specific. It makes you realize that any guy out there (even just regular people like us) can lose our jobs and be ruined by just an accusation alone. No proof needed and no way to defend ourselves.

With Kevin Spacey's you are seeing person after person after person coming forward with allegations against him. The latest being a Richard Dreyfuss's son. Spacey has apologize for behavior he said he couldn't remember Michael never did or said anything like that. These are two totally different situations Michael's name shouldn't even be mentioned with Kevin Spacey's
In fact, Mj came out and did interviews and issued statement on tape in 1993 and the 60 minute interview and NEVER changed his story and MJ said it was all lies. He never said nothing else and everything "creditable" backs MJ and not the people who accused him who changed their stories or lied and proven IN COURT to be lies; and lets not forget the HISTORY cd was full of anger on how he was treated which show more he was an innocent man. Talking about it and singing about it only brings more attention to it and people wanting to know what happen. Guilt men AVOID doing stuff like this but INNOCENT MEN don't ignore it. And MJ PROVED HE was the innocent one.

Last edited:

This is why LA need to change their laws how can Wade say he was abuse and say he was abuse by a person who is not with us anymore who is not here to defend himself so unfair imo. By LA law the court is to except this as the truth their job is not to decide if the person is telling the truth or not. The sad part here is the real victims of sexual abuse go un notice go figure. A law that really need to change.

This is why LA need to change their laws how can Wade say he was abuse and say he was abuse by a person who is not with us anymore who is not here to defend himself so unfair imo. By LA law the court is to except this as the truth their job is not to decide if the person is telling the truth or not. The sad part here is the real victims of sexual abuse go un notice go figure. A law that really need to change.

More like the California laws need to be changed after that old b@$^@&# Sneddon changed it to get at Michael and yet he failed miserably. Worst justice system in all the U.S.

What is this about Dylan Howard?

All this chasing after Michael those years i agree with you Isaac Hayes lll and look what coming out in hollywood now so much sexual abuse and their never let up on Michael it was in the news every singe time and it was all lies no proof at all it was all about the $$$$. Like it was mention in this thread Wade may try to latch on to some of these ppls that are victims.

Corey Feldman have the LAPD launch an investigation for a Hollywood p******** ring. I told him on Twitter "good luck, but I still don't trust LAPD". If they still believe Michael is one of those guys like they believed it in 93', then I still hate them all the same.

What is this about Dylan Howard?

He is an aussie tabloid journalist who used to work for Channel 7 in Australia. But now he works for RADAR and The National Enquirer and IS Robson's go-to-guy for anti-MJ stories since 2014. More recently it has been reported that he has been helping out Harvey Winestein to find dirt etc on his accusers etc. Here is a recent article about it; Harvey Weistein's Army of Spies https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Last edited:

Thanks goddess. Very intresting

More like the California laws need to be changed after that old b@$^@&# Sneddon changed it to get at Michael and yet he failed miserably. Worst justice system in all the U.S.
I agree. Once again, it does not take all of this to prove someone who is a REAL pedo. Even with doing all of this, the evidence proved MJ to be innocent.

Corey Feldman have the LAPD launch an investigation for a Hollywood p******** ring. I told him on Twitter "good luck, but I still don't trust LAPD". If they still believe Michael is one of those guys like they believed it in 93', then I still hate them all the same.
You can believe there are some who do not believe MJ as an abuser after everything was done and seen.

All this chasing after Michael those years i agree with you Isaac Hayes lll and look what coming out in hollywood now so much sexual abuse and their never let up on Michael it was in the news every singe time and it was all lies no proof at all it was all about the $$$$. Like it was mention in this thread Wade may try to latch on to some of these ppls that are victims.

I'm sure his lawyers will.

I'm sure his lawyers will.
After reading his ambulance chasing lawyers' histories and "accomplishments" with the church and LA school system, I'm surprised they didn't go after Hollywood long ago. They're probably salivating at the possibilities here.

What made Wade lawyers think their can turn Michael's companies into a school what a dumb ideas that why it did not work the case was doom from day one.

Corey Feldman will be on HLN today at 12: 00 pn with Carole Costello on Across America he is going to talk about star actors who are abuse in Hollywood and how LA need to change the laws i am going to watch it. I also agree the LAPD you can not trust them their mess up when Michael passed away imo that was a crime scene something was not right.

I just watch the interview that Corey did with Carol on HLN he is determine to make this movie he want ppls to donate and he is asking for a certain amount because he feels that once these ppls are expose who abuse him would come after him that why he want the extra money he want to be able to protect himself he would have the meansr to take them on. He said he did sit down and tell the LAPD in the 80s that he was abuse but to them it was not important he said for the 2 hr. the talk was about Michael Jackson. The LAPD was determine to pin this on Michael there was no one else to blame in their mines.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAYBE NOW U WILL <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BELIEVE?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BELIEVE</a> ME WHEN I SAY I NEED 2 DO IT MY WAY: LAPD Not Investigating Corey Feldman's Abuse Claims <a href="https://t.co/XmdD0M2MBH">https://t.co/XmdD0M2MBH</a></p>&mdash; Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) <a href="https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/928694431527600128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 9, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Typical LAPD, no gonna do anything. IDIOTS!!! Still don't trust them and still hate them.

Feldmans an attention seeker. He wants money to reveal the peoples names in a film so he can protect himself afterwards. Yeah right. Sounds like "buy my book"....

I remember i was one of the first ones to say that about Corey just a couple of years ago on a thread :( but i have since then , come to the conclusion Corey is a very decent guy. He cared for M . also he cares for his fans as Michael taught him that. i really believe Corey is a good soul . i feel Michael had five true blue friends , Mac and Corey and Brett , Princess Diana also Liz and that's it .

OFFTOPIC -/Edit - am not saying this because some people seem to think Corey resembles sonny moore , ive looked over at corey's mindset , tried to research his personality through interviews , agreed mostly with what i was hearing , brought his personal autobiography and made time to check out the guy , his art and music projects also
i follow some of his social media and its lead me to believe , hes one of the good guys that's for sure and i wish him well in what he intends to do .

MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR ROBSON the traitor almighty .

Last edited:

Most thought corey was ok if not a little crazy until he did that interview where he let it be implied mj had done things.wasnt it with dimond? I cant remember. Anyone who wants money to reveal names,especially in this climate when everyones coming out is nothing but a red flag.not saying his story is made up but it says alot when he wants money before saying anything

Most thought corey was ok if not a little crazy until he did that interview where he let it be implied mj had done things.wasnt it with dimond? I cant remember. Anyone who wants money to reveal names,especially in this climate when everyones coming out is nothing but a red flag.not saying his story is made up but it says alot when he wants money before saying anything

Yes there was an interview but he later clarified MJ did not abuse him. Sadly that got less attention in the press than the original interview.

Didn't Corey file a police report and name his abusers in the last few days? I'm not going to search for it at work, but I'm sure that's what I saw in a headline the other day. Also, there was an interview with Sean Astin talking about it. Inevitably the article started off talking about MJ contacting Corey and Sean and stated Sean's mum was concerned. A completely irrelevant piece of information considering neither CF or SA accused MJ of doing anything inappropriate. The article should have also stated that fact IMO.

Back