[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

I can't believe that after all these years, this BS comes out again. I think I am going to throw up. This is sickening. Now PPB are going to endure this crap full on now that they are grown. :(

respect77--Here's a report about how unreliable "repressed memories" are and how they are often manipulations by psychiatrists. But to be honest I think Wade just wants money.

I agree re recovered memories are or can be unreliable and taken advantage of esp. if/ when there's a payoff involved--and since the Estate started to turn around and articles appeared about the money they are bringing in, people see $$$ and take advantage. On the other hand, and I am not speaking about Wade as I think it's bs what he is alleging re child sex abuse, but in real cases, it does take time to process and sort out, understand what is going on when you are a young child and can't really process it all emotionally til later, and some people may block it out, which is why there is this leeway in the court system re recovered memory.

Psychiatrists do tend to support or even encourage clients to see sex abuse everywhere IMO, not that it doesn't really happen of course, but sometimes they stretch it. For ex., I showed a therapist a poem my dad wrote about my brother and she was convinced on the basis of the poem that my dad had sexually molested my brother. I was really shocked to hear that and definitely did not think it was true. Just an example of how things can be built up to make a case. Look at Jason Francia. He was in therapy for 5 years and seemed to be convinced he was traumatized and molested by tickling. Shrinks can run a number and convince young people. Wade said the sleepovers stopped when he was 14, he testified when he was around 22-23, so he can't claim he was young when he testified and by then he had had 8 or 9 years to think the whole relationship over. I hope the probate judge will throw this out--this claim.

This claim and story shoots holes in the "MJ would make billions" if he hadn't passed scenario b/c this new allegation will definitely hurt and encourage people think he was in fact guilty of the earlier allegations.

Ricky Bell is from the band New Edition. And Brandi is Michael's niece who personally knows Wade, since they both hang out in Neverland when they were kids.

Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82 8mI cant believe this. Some people go so low when desperate.

Ricky Bell ?@MrRickyBell 29m @BJackson82 are you talking about what I think you're talking about?

Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82 19m @MrRickyBell yea :( it's so sickening

Ricky Bell ?@MrRickyBell 17m @BJackson82 They won't get far! The truth will stand on it's own.

Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82 6m @MrRickyBell thank you, Ricky - your so right. Trying to stay positive it's hard to shake the disgust. Thank you, my friend

I wonder if this claim was filed during the AEG trial because Wade didn't want it to get attention and to get out. He just wanted to extort money out of the Estate quietly. I wonder what he thinks now that it got out. Isn't he ashamed of himself to join the club of those who did masive damage to Michael's legacy and reputation? And to think that Michael mentored him and helped him so much. I just can't believe the level of betrayal in Michael's life!

Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

I'm beginning to wonder how many people who have ties to MJ actually have a conscience? Had to get away from social media for a while or I was gonna lose it :no:

I have just noticed a trend

1993 MJ is accused
2003 MJ is accused
2013 MJ is accused
2023 ?

I hope by 2023 people will be celebrating Michael's legacy because if not, then I give up on ignorant people.

Has anyone been able to contact his mother for a comment. I mean she would know what happened at that time. Most of the children & adults around Michael was more interested in getting something from him than friendship & it is very sad.

Does this guy have any contact information?

I wonder if this claim was filed during the AEG trial because Wade didn't want it to get attention and to get out. He just wanted to extort money out of the Estate quietly. I wonder what he thinks now that it got out.

I thought the same thing. But then again, even if he wanted money from the Estate without the press reporting it, I don't know if he really cares that this got out.

Is it confirmed already? Did he dare to make such horrendous claim? If he did, Wade is a mother f*cker backstabber! :mad:

robson-document-1.jpg

wade-robson-document-2-snippet.jpg

Oh the Daily News, so I see it is in my local trash paper as well. That means all the low life papers now have it. Has any of Wade's friends been able to contact him. I think Wade did this now so that it would get the maximum exposure & not that he wanted it to be quiet. He waited until Michael was back in the news and then did this, and he has also set himself up for future calls from the tabloids. If they would pay 500,000 for a story in 2003, can you imagine what they are offering Wade now? Several may have already called him asking for an exclusive, so that give him a lot of time to think up lots of details to add to his sick, false story.

Now think about the morality of this--isn't it sick & creepy to put in a creditor's claim to an estate for sexual abuse. I mean the dead person molested you, so you want payment for it? Shouldn't you seek justice & yes I know you can take a dead man to court. However, where does it show that Wade spoke out against this form of abuse. Is he trying to fool people into thinking that he remembered all this after 09 or this year?

I want this to go to court, because I am getting sick of leaches. I want a good lawyer to deal with the cross-examination of Wade & his shady dr.

Last edited:

I can't believe my eyes, :no: one hour ago I still thought it was invnted by the media. I'm absolutely furious, heartbroken! :boohoo: It didn't surprise me the betrayals and backstabbings would still come, it surprised me it came from that bastard! Doesn't he deserve jail time for perjury? Michael doesn't deserve such amount of crap, will it ever stop!? :head_bang:

. However, where does it show that Wade spoke out against this form of abuse. Is he trying to fool people into thinking that he remembered all this after 09 or this year?

Exactly. There's nothing about his 2005 court testimony in the document posted above. But the news articles even say that Wade had testified in Michael's 2005 trial and said that Michael never acted inappropriately with him. Personally, I think he's going for a "repressed memory" claim.

Last edited:

Even Wade's friends don't understand it:

Smoov ?@SmoovArt 2h I've just spoken to 3 of his closest friends & none of them understand this ****ery

My friend who was one of his best friends say he's fallen on hard times. The lifesytle he's been use to has dried up

^^Well that repressed memory is very convenient to pop up exactly when his business is not going well. The thing is there is so much books for him to read to see what he has to say to show he was molested, that by the time of trial he would have worked himself up to a frenzy where he actually believed he was molested. Then, he would have his shady dr coaching him. Might I ask how much the dr is supposed to get in this deal? Yes I really want this guy on the stand. I won't be surprised if Victor G shows up now and say "you see I told you Michael was a molester." Then that TV channel will hire him again.

Shouldn't Michael's mother be making a statement about this now. She should forget the court case for one day & make a statement against this allegation. To me it is more important that my son not be seen as harming children.

About Wade's friends comment ^^ they should be blasting their comments all over the net so people can see. The average person needs to know what is going on with Wade, before the media gets deeper into their smear campaign.

I so wish Tom Messereau eats that backstabber alive. Repressed memories, my a$$! He wants money but I don't understand why now.

I knew it, Michael couldn't trust anyone. Everyone who was his "friend" are seeing Michael as a bank. Whenever they're in need for money, they think of MJ in first hand and come up with some bogus shit... I've lost all my respect for Wade, I always thought he was one of the good people but me along with you guys are wrong. I am suspicious of Wade's association with AEG. Something is going on...

Article by Roger Friedman in 2005:

As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson "victim" Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.
Jackson's former maid Blanca Francia implicated Robson in the case during Monday's testimony. Robson is not testifying for the prosecution.
"Wade is straight as they come. He's getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either," Newt said.

He shakes his head, thinking about those who have made claims against Jackson.
"You have to look at these people, go back and see when their relationship with Michael fractured. The calls stopped coming," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152708,00.html

Dame Elizabeth was his only true unconditional friend. Whenever a f*ckery happened she was there to defend Michael, she never used him or took advantage of him... :girl_sad: When I'm absolutely mad and outraged, I curse the most, sorry if my cursing offends you.

Last edited:

I so wish Tom Messereau eats that backstabber alive. Repressed memories, my a$$! He wants money but I don't understand why now.

Well I guess "now" because it is "now" that he needs the money due to failing business. He probably figured he could shake down the estate for a few million. The estate would never pay out money for a thing like that. If they do, they would fall into the same trap Michael feel into when the insurance company forced him to settle and then the insurance paid money to the first boy crook. The estate would then have all kinds of losers shaking them down for money claiming Michael did XYZ. They need to send a strong message here, which I am sure they did by letting this go to court. This will alert future shake down artists that it is not easy to set their sights on Michael's money via his estate.

I am wondering if Wade came up with this idea on his own, or if others influenced him to do this. He would know that the first thing he has to do is seek out a dr to spill his trauma to. Anyway someone else is involved in this scheme. If we all think back, in all the other cases there was always more than one person in the scheme & that person needs to be brought out into the light.

How can it be repressed memories when he and his family denied it in 1993

And he again denied it in 2003

And spoke on how great he was as an entertainer and father in 2009 after he died

He's been denying it for 20 years, if he is going the repressed memory route, I don't see how it will fly.

I'm in shock, I was not expecting anything like that. Coming from Wade that's a real blow. Good that Michael can't see this, I feel sorry and angry for PPB.

Thanks to all of you who posted here, it's helpful.

Even Wade's friends don't understand it:

Smoov ?@SmoovArt 2h I've just spoken to 3 of his closest friends & none of them understand this ****ery

My friend who was one of his best friends say he's fallen on hard times. The lifesytle he's been use to has dried up

About Wade's friends comment ^^ they should be blasting their comments all over the net so people can see. The average person needs to know what is going on with Wade, before the media gets deeper into their smear campaign.

Agree Petrarose, those of us who have twitter should retweet those tweets.

Last edited:

How can it be repressed memories when he and his family denied it in 1993

And he again denied it in 2003

And spoke on how great he was as an entertainer and father in 2009 after he died

He's been denying it for 20 years, if he is going the repressed memory route, I don't see how it will fly.

Maybe he will claim he repressed until after that statement in 09, because for him to say that in 09, he will have to argue that say he did not remember yet. I hope he remembers to say he saw his dr after 09 then. Sometimes these shake down artists don't get their details straight as we saw in the 05 trial.

I still find it strange that his mother has not said anything yet. She must know this is going on by now.

I wonder what his mother Joy thinks on this despicable action. I'm sure she'd had protected her son if she'd noticed something was wrong and seeking justice in 1993 and 2003, NOT MONEY.

Just another spoiled Hollywood brat who built their career by name dropping Michael Jackson. He obviously never cared for MJ for it to come to this. Only cared for what MJ could do for him, like so many of MJ's so called "friends". Scumbag.

^^Well that repressed memory is very convenient to pop up exactly when his business is not going well. The thing is there is so much books for him to read to see what he has to say to show he was molested, that by the time of trial he would have worked himself up to a frenzy where he actually believed he was molested. Then, he would have his shady dr coaching him. Might I ask how much the dr is supposed to get in this deal? Yes I really want this guy on the stand. I won't be surprised if Victor G shows up now and say "you see I told you Michael was a molester." Then that TV channel will hire him again.

Shouldn't Michael's mother be making a statement about this now. She should forget the court case for one day & make a statement against this allegation. To me it is more important that my son not be seen as harming children.

E! Online is saying a person friends with Wade for a long time says Wade shared with them that MJ asked to take baths with him and the friend said we thought it was strange but Wade didn't and talked about it matter of factly. It's this kind of thing that a shrink could say was a form (in a big stretch) of sex abuse b/c they were both naked in the bath and MJ was an adult and Wade a child. Being naked in front of a child as far as I know is not against the law--it's the touching for sexual purposes and such like that. But I remember Richard Gardener, the shrink who interviewed Jordan, thought that a man sleeping with a child (when they were not related) was sexual, just the sleeping together, so everyone has a different take on when it crosses the line. Taking baths together would cross the line in a lot of people's minds. This is something that happened to MJ when he was a child in a 2 bedroom house with 11 people and he took baths with Marlon but people won't necessarily understand that.

What a mess--this trial is like the worst of the worst all rolled into one--we have the worst death testimony and now this.

I agree this is timed for meximum exposure--how could it be otherwise. The tabloids are all over it. One tabloid said the Estate was going to make a statement. We'll see.

Did Michael ever say any boy had a bath with him when both were naked? Somehow I do not believe that story about Michael & Wade in a bath naked. If anything, maybe swimming in a pool with appropriate clothing. It would be interesting to know when he told his friends this story. Was it after Michael died or before? I know that a girl did say she & Michael sat in a jacuzzi talking.

E! Online is saying a person friends with Wade for a long time says Wade shared with them that MJ asked to take baths with him and the friend said we thought it was strange but Wade didn't and talked about it matter of factly. It's this kind of thing that a shrink could say was a form (in a big stretch) of sex abuse b/c they were both naked in the bath and MJ was an adult and Wade a child. Being naked in front of a child as far as I know is not against the law--it's the touching for sexual purposes and such like that. But I remember Richard Gardener, the shrink who interviewed Jordan, thought that a man sleeping with a child (when they were not related) was sexual, just the sleeping together, so everyone has a different take on when it crosses the line. Taking baths together would cross the line in a lot of people's minds. This is something that happened to MJ when he was a child in a 2 bedroom house with 11 people and he took baths with Marlon but people won't necessarily understand that.

What a mess--this trial is like the worst of the worst all rolled into one--we have the worst death testimony and now this.

I agree this is timed for meximum exposure--how could it be otherwise. The tabloids are all over it. One tabloid said the Estate was going to make a statement. We'll see.

Let's please not take such claims at face value, just because some unnamed friend of Wade claims something to a tabloid show. I don't think MJ took baths naked with kids.

He had a jacuzzi and kids sometimes went with him to the jacuzzi, but they always had swimming suits on.

I go hard on the family but I do believe the allegations upset Katherine dearly. She cries whenever she speaks about them, like on David Gest's doc, I do really believe she means it. She knows how much they hurt him.

I wonder if she knows yet.

I wonder if his kids know.

Let's please not take such claims at face value, just because some unnamed friend of Wade claims something to a tabloid show. I don't think MJ took baths naked with kids.

He had a jacuzzi and kids sometimes went with him to the jacuzzi, but they always had swimming suits on.

Respect that is what I remember too, and I don't believe that bath story at all. Do you remember which kids visited Neverland around the same time as Wade?

LaCienga yes Katherine does feel the pain of the last allegation. The family must know by now. They no doubt are looking at the media reports since their case is in the news & they want to see what is being said. They like the limelight & the fact people are talking about them, so how can they miss this story while on twitter, etc. People are always on their phones now. Anyway the grandchildren know, so they will pass the information to the others.

Back