[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

ALL MJ FANS GO OUT ONTO THE INTERNET AND DENOUNCE THESE CLAIMS ON ANY SITE THAT MENTIONS THEM.

Point out the obvious to all the sheeple reading the sites:

Wade testified nothing happened!
Wade conducted interviews saying nothing happened!
Wade's "repressed memory" is fishy as hell!

If these allegations were true, and even though MJ is dead, Wade could have filed a criminal complaint with the police to seek justice through a criminal investigation (rather like the recent Jimmy Saville allegations) but he chose to go after the Estate’s money instead!

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

I hope there's some sort of legal action the estate can take against Wade.

With "friends" like Wade, who needs enemies.

Unfortunately, some people already believe these accusations against Michael and regardless of how this plays out the fact that the story is out there will simply re-enforce their negative views.

Definitely, and it's the 3rd time accusations have been made. I hope the estate can take strong action, and talk to the media.

I'm thinking of PPB, they met Wade during the trial. Maybe Prince and Paris remember him. They must be so schocked. So sad, but eye opening for them, unfortunately.

Saddened and disgusted by this news. I do not believe his claims for a second. What a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Wonder how long it will be before Sneddon and Diane Diamond surface from the sewer???

I fully expect the estate to release a press statement about this, but the damage is done and it's out there.

Like T-Mez said on numerous occasions, being accused of child molestation is probably worse than being accused of murder.

passy001;3819199 said:
I am beginning to think that MJ should not have been born.

The amount of suffering was not worthwhile.
I think there are other people who shouldn´t have been born,for example some in Michael´s life

Wonder how long it will be before Sneddon and Diane Diamond surface from the sewer???

Oh, Dimond is already rejoicing about it on her Twitter.

I hope Wade is happy now...

Wish I didn't like in the UK. Dreading tomorrows papers (not that I read them, but my family and friends do).

Oh, Dimond is already rejoicing about it on her Twitter.

I hope Wade is happy now...

Thought she'd be all over this.

Why do people like this get to live???

^^ Good that Barns sent a tweet, & yes we should deport him. All the kids around at that time should tweet as well to show their truthfullness & support of Michael

It is almost as though there is an ad out there that reads:

**Are You Bankrupt
****Are You Filing For Bankruptcy
****Do You Feel You Have No Other Options
****STOP
****Call Shake Down Michael Jackson (1800-123-4567)
****Or e-mail: shakedownMJ.com

Petrarose...this insanity has made me insane because just as tears were welling, this cracked me up. thx

He gave this interview only 9 months ago. His "repressed memory" must have surfaced since then...

I was in class when I found out about this idiot's attempt to, ONCE AGAIN, flush Michael’s legacy down the toilet…I really wanted to hurt somebody, this is just too f*cking ridiculous (excuse the language) even though we know it’s not true the fact he had the balls to do this after the defended him back in 2005 is just unbelievable . 20000000000000000000000000000003849343923892% DONE with this ****ery... I'm so angry, Wade should rot in hell

''The reason why Michael Jackson loves children is because they see him as a human being and not a walking money machine'' - Phil Collins

Well Robson is an adult now and he's turned into one of those adults who see Michael as just that. A money machine and it's reasons like this why Michael loses interest in people when they grow older. They grow up, learn the value of money and they back stab

Have a look at his English wikipedia page, someone edited his name :

"Wade Money Hungry Robson (born 17 September 1982) is an Australian dancer, director, producer, songwriter, and award-winning choreographer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Robson

French unedited version : "Wade Jeremy William Robson, connu Wade Robson est un chorégraphe et présentateur de télévision australien né le 17 septembre 1982 à Brisbane"

souvenir before it's edited back to his real name :

wikit.jpg

Last edited:

^
LOL :clapping:

Just been over to Robson's facebook page (Don't know if it's official or just a fan page) and he's getting a lot of hate over there. Glad to see so many people seeing through his bull s**t and calling him out on it.

So upset by this..... Problem is even if the courts throw it out, his next move will be to sell his story to any media willing to pay.

I'm filled with so much anger right now that I feel the need to beat up somebody. I hope that Wade along with the other backstabbers burn in hell for the rest of their f***ing lives. Sorry for the bad language, i'm not in a very good mood just like a lot of you are.

MICHAEL JACKSON
Wade Robson Molestation Allegations
'OUTRAGEOUS, PATHETIC'

EXCLUSIVE

Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time. TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child. Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/08/wade-...station-estate-howard-weitzman/#ixzz2ShFEPsVt
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

So the deadline for creditors' claims have expired, yet they file this claiming they haven't filed it earlier because of "repressed memory". I don't see this claim as standing much of a chance in a court. But maybe that's not even the real purpose? Just negative publicity for MJ? I can't really exclude the possibility that this HAS to do something with the AEG trial. Maybe it doesn't but the timing is extremely odd.

Seems to be overwhelming support of Michael on most comment streams regarding this BS. Diane Diamond's twitter is on fire with this crap though... at least someone is having a good day.

^^^^ If that was the case, Wade would have just sold his story to some papers and wouldn't need money from the estate as he would already have been paid by AEG.

I really don't want to be rude, but does everything have to be a conspiracy? Lets not make excuses for this scum bag right now and hope in the mean time if there is any truth to AEG's involvement that the truth will out.

I wonder what is going on.

Why would a person who wasn't abused suddenly launch abuse allegations against a man who he defended against similar allegations in a court of law, as well as during TV interviews etc? Is it money? Really? Would somebody who is very aware of the damage that could be caused to MJ's image sell out his friend for money? I have a hard time believing it. Sure, his friend will never know because he's dead but it's still a despicable thing to do.

On the other hand, if he really had been abused would he really be willing and able to defend his abuser in a court of law and in TV interviews over a number of years? I have a hard time believing that too because if you have been abused and you're going to go through the pressure of a trial situation anyway, you might as well say the truth.

Both scenarios are disgusting. We know Wade has filed something against the estate but we don't know all the details. We know it has been kept sealed to keep it private. We know that it appears to have been timed to coincide with the current AEG trial.

Perhaps Wade is keeping it sealed and timing it with the AEG trial to try and keep it out of the spotlight? Perhaps he is trying to limit damage to his friend? Hmm, don't file in the first place!!

That scenario makes no sense at all. If you want to avoid the radar, the last thing in the world you would do is make a claim like that when all the media is watching the players in this mess. He could have filed this at any other time, but he waits until the week of opening statements. Come on....

This was timed and filed like this for maximum impact. If I were facing a jury verdict against me for millions of dollars, the best thing to do to fight it off is to destroy the character of the person whom it's centered upon, which is MJ. If the people in the jury believe this claim, they will have no sympathy at all for Michael and will award the Jackson family nothing.

In my opinion, this was a very sly and devious move on their part, if this was truly orchestrated by AEG, which is what I suspect.

^^^^ If that was the case, Wade would have just sold his story to some papers and wouldn't need money from the estate as he would already have been paid by AEG.

I really don't want to be rude, but does everything have to be a conspiracy? Lets not make excuses for this scum bag right now and hope in the mean time if there is any truth to AEG's involvement that the truth will out.

So far it's just a conspiracy theory, I agree, but I can't ignore the timing of it. It's very suspicious. I think fans should be open to every possibility. If the Jacksons win it may mean the end of AEG, so I can very much see AEG play dirty. Even this dirty. But we will see.

''The reason why Michael Jackson loves children is because they see him as a human being and not a walking money machine'' - Phil Collins

Well Robson is an adult now and he's turned into one of those adults who see Michael as just that. A money machine and it's reasons like this why Michael loses interest in people when they grow older.. They grow up, learn the value of money and they back stab

Actually that's not true and in fact does mj no favours at all. MJ kept up his friendship with the children he befriended way past adulthood - robson himself, mac, the cascios etc. It was the 13 yr old jordan with his talk with the psychiatrist that set all of this off for mj.

Thanks jamba for working out it was repressed memory syndrome. It would be the only way robson could get out of explaining his testimony at the 05 trial. He voluntarily gave evidence of how mj never behaved inappropriately with him, and his testimony was damaging to gavin arvizo, who presumably robson should have been sympathetic to seeing as he's now claiming he was a fellow victim . He didn't have to testify, if he was feeling 'conflicted' or even just confused then how on earth could he possibly go through with that gruelling day in court and that horrible x examination in the glare of the global media. It wouldn't have made any sense if he was claiming he just found it difficult to come out until now.

In the uk, we've had 6 months solid of saville and all those posthumous allegations of child abuse, and how difficult it is for children to make accusations against a big celeb so they wait until the person is dead. But the main issue there is that these victims of saville didn't feel they would be believed. There was the exact opposite case with mj. He had the usa justice authorities on a mission to convict, the global media ready to believe any old story and actively paying massive $$ to get an accusation, and the general public totally unsympathetic to mj. All whilst he was alive, just the exact opposite of saville. Robson is deliberately choosing a time when mj is not here to defend himself. And as someone pointed out, the saville victims went to the police, not the estate with a financial claim,

Last edited:
Back