[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

He is an idiot! :crazy: :puke: Someone has to stop him. :perrin:

I know but it seems no one wants to :(

Link to his official Twitter? I haven't found anything about him tweeting about this. This is the account that looks like him (others I found are obviously fake) and he has only one tweet on it from May 6:

https://twitter.com/WadeJWRobson

Wade Robson ?@WadeJWRobson Happy to work with @britneyspears again. So excited about 2013!

If it's him it's odd since he seems to have registered on YT after this lawsuit was filed...

I have no link to his twitter page as i dont know which one is real

I heard bout him saying that stuff from someone else writing bout it on twitter

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

Well it seems Wade has gone quiet. Both his attorneys have gone quiet. I guess everybody slipped back into the sewer where they belong. Hopefully he only pays his team if he wins. A bankrupt man shouldn't add to his debts with huge legal fees.

^^Wade already dismantled his facebook, so chances are his public twitter is off, phone number has changed, & he is going around in a disguise. After the case, he will change his name like his other partners in crime, and go live in another state. They all follow the same pattern.

Well it seems Wade has gone quiet. Both his attorneys have gone quiet. I guess everybody slipped back into the sewer where they belong. Hopefully he only pays his team if he wins. A bankrupt man shouldn't add to his debts with huge legal fees.

^^Wade already dismantled his facebook, so chances are his public twitter is off, phone number has changed, & he is going around in a disguise. After the case, he will change his name like his other partners in crime, and go live in another state. They all follow the same pattern.

Wow! What a brave and courageous man *Sarcasm*

I think what has happened is that he thought he was going to get a lot of support from the media (Because the media wasn't Pro MJ when it came to past false allegations) but since so many people saw through his B.S he started hiding

Last edited:

I hope omarian and the ppl that once worked with him kicked his ass!

MJ Family,

Is there ANYTHING that we can do? In terms of spreading the TRUTH I mean. Do you guys have any ideas?

Who can we call or e-mail? There is plenty of video and interviews of Wade praising MJ over the years. I think we need to show people what a liar he is. We need to make sure the truth comes out because although some think Wade's claim is bogus you still have a number of people who think that there might be some validity to his claims.

These allegations are nonsense and I don't think it's right for Wade to attack a dead man who cannot defend himself.

Don't let Wade get away with this. The story hasn't blown up in the media as much as I thought it would but if Wade decides to continue on with this ridiculous claim then I think we should fight back.

We are the best and most loyal fan base. We are known for fighting hard for MJ. Lets not let these awful people try to ruin what's left of his reputation.

We need to be Michael's voice now that he is no longer here.

I hope omarian and the ppl that once worked with him kicked his ass!

Maybe they can't find him either. He seems to be staying away from certain people who he can't look in the eye.

Sometimes I wish I was a little 4-year-old kid, so I could do something to certain people & get away with it due to my age. I would get a stray dog & make it bite Wade. Then I would hide behind a bush when Wade was coming, & when he got close I would dash out in front of him on my skateboard & make him fall. When he falls, I would put my pet bees in his shirt & run away home & hide behind my mother. Then I would look all innocent as though I was good all day long.

This is a bit off-topic, but it's something that struck me tonight.

When the criminal trial with Murray was going on, it seemed like everything was calm and focused on the trial, and no crazy stories coming out from other sources (at least not that I can remember).

But now with this trial we've had every freakin' nutjob crawl out from their rock and make wild accusations. We've had Jason Pfeiffer, Mark Lester paternity claims, the crazy maid who said Michael died twice and she called him a monster, and now this Wade guy. (What else am I missing?).

It's just so weird and makes me feel like these freaks are just gonna keep coming and throwing mud. What is up with all this now? It's like a full assault.

Omarion tweeted against him, didn't he?

Weird Azja already tweeted and Chris Tucker hasn't or Maculay... :thinking:

Maybe they can't find him either. He seems to be staying away from certain people who he can't look in the eye.

Sometimes I wish I was a little 4-year-old kid, so I could do something to certain people & get away with it due to my age. I would get a stray dog & make it bite Wade. Then I would hide behind a bush when Wade was coming, & when he got close I would dash out in front of him on my skateboard & make him fall. When he falls, I would put my pet bees in his shirt & run away home & hide behind my mother. Then I would look all innocent as though I was good all day long.

Dont worry they'll find him i can bet on that

Omarion tweeted against him, didn't he?

Weird Azja already tweeted and Chris Tucker hasn't or Maculay... :thinking:

Im trying to find azia's tweets bout it but i think she has deleted them

When the criminal trial with Murray was going on, it seemed like everything was calm and focused on the trial, and no crazy stories coming out from other sources (at least not that I can remember).

But now with this trial we've had every freakin' nutjob crawl out from their rock and make wild accusations. We've had Jason Pfeiffer, Mark Lester paternity claims, the crazy maid who said Michael died twice and she called him a monster, and now this Wade guy. (What else am I missing?).

It's just so weird and makes me feel like these freaks are just gonna keep coming and throwing mud. What is up with all this now? It's like a full assault.

It has something to do with the nature of the Katherine/AEG trial. Notice the sewer dwellers really began coming after the opening statements. The opening statements set a tone of how the trial would be & the type of dirt it would dwell on. As a result, the sewer dwellers who came out had stories that tied in to the dirt that the opening statements brought out & the way the lawyers delivered their speeches--dark & mysterious use of drugs/allegations/secret life/Money.

Even though the trial had drugs too, it was mainly brought out within a sad context of someone dying & the focus was MUARRY as the problem, not MICHAEL as in the current case. There was no 40 billion, both sides did not belittle & demonify the dead person. The defense tried to but were held in a tight reign by the judge & his protocol. The whole atmosphere of the case was different. This case is more trivial. There is lots of laughing in court, so it is not a sombre atmosphere. Hence you see these types of people who are coming out with stories--all Michel's so called friends--are the types that are attracted to the elements of this trial, i.e., people who like to throw dirt for money & hate Michael. And so we have Wade, Chopra, Phiffer, Lester, etc.

936260_10151567805978726_1236137681_n.jpg

I have to put in my 2 cents here.

As a victim of child sexual abuse in the same age range that Wade is claiming you simply don't repress memories. I find it hard to believe that if an incident occurred multiple times over a number of years that you would happen to forget all of them. You certainly wouldn't praise the person who did it.

I do believe that this is for money. My number one concern with what happened to me is that the person who did it is brought to justice. Wade had the opportunity to come forward in 2005. Considering Michael is not alive it you wouldn't gain much from putting his family through this. Money should never be a motive for accusing someone of heinous crimes. This is unfair for the Jacksons because they have to carry the burden of these accusations and not Michael.

He had the opportunity in 2005 to bring up this stuff and he didn't that should be the bottom line here. He had the opportunity to bring Michael to justice considering half the work was done (i.e. the trial).

And no the way he is acting in those videos (I didn't watch them) are not how one would be if they had recently had a breakdown. He wouldn't be able to talk about Michael let alone dance to his music.

Huh...for now on it's gonna be hard watchin the Black or White and Jam videos with that prick Wade in them. DAMN HIM! :angry:

I really, really hope the proofs in Michael's favor when the other false allegations occurred, help him in this one. He doesn't even the profile of that type of criminal.

912753_453980064690262_1663819945_n.jpg

I :heart: YOU FOREVER MICHAEL!

It's unbelievable silence of the Jackson family about it. :bugeyed They are unable to defend Michael! :doh: :perrin:

I really, really hope the proofs in Michael's favor when the other false allegations occurred, help him in this one. He doesn't even the profile of that type of criminal.

912753_453980064690262_1663819945_n.jpg

I :heart: YOU FOREVER MICHAEL!

This picture breaks my heart all over again. You can see the hurt, and sadness in his eyes... I'm glad he is not here to see this ish*

i love you Michael... You arent able to defend yourself but we will always be here. God bless your soul.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

There are always plot holes in every single accusation made against MJ

^^That's totally true Rob!

And yes Romi, it's a heartbreaking picture! It hurts to see the sadness, pain and that he's about to cry. :girl_cry: At the same time it's a powerful one and truthful despite the vulnerability in Michael!

:sad: Wade please tell me this is a rumour ... please tell me you are not the most pathetic sell out of Michael's friends I have ever seen or heard ... tell me that you have not sunk so low for money that you offered the only thing anyone would buy from you .. that you have no more value in your life that you had to play your Michael ACE whenever you wanted ... why now ? Bankruptcy ? Debts from life you lived in access ? You have lost so much more then you will ever know because many of Michael's fans respected you .. that is over .. you will understand one day in your life what it was like when you were loved in the world because you proved you loved Michael .. you have made your self into a. A LIAR .. b. A SELL OUT .. c. UNTRUSTWORTHY.. d. A BETRAYER ... How will that feel you will know soon enough .. Your mother protected Michael and you do this to her.. she is a liar as well did you think of that before you BEGGED FOR MONEY from the estate ! I agree with Tom Mes how is that the timing of your fraud case on May 1, 2013 ! Drives up your 5 minutes of fame perfectly ... NOT =o( they better not pick him up after the drama he is creating on Dancing With The Stars !!! They don't need the bad publicity maybe no one will hire him after this .. one can only pray right, because I will have everyone I know not watch it I mean it !! ;o(

^I remember Roseanne telling those stories on tv but I didn't know she damaged her family that much... :scary:

I'm anxious to know how they're gonna prove him wrong since it's so easy to induce false memories of child sexual abuse!

Well it seems Wade has gone quiet. Both his attorneys have gone quiet.

I wonder if there will be graphic details of their allegations leaked to TMZ until the June 6 hearing... Especially during the week when ONE opens in Vegas...

I wonder if there will be graphic details of their allegations leaked to TMZ until the June 6 hearing... Especially during the week when ONE opens in Vegas...

Oh right that is an idea. They might leak the sordid details to their favorite tabloid. Then we may hear how Wade is so broken up he has to be secluded in a private place. The lawyer claimed they wanted to file quietly, but we know that is a lie due to his prepared nasty letter to the media. He could have said no comment. Maybe if they feel they are losing, they will start to leak bits & pieces, like in the AEG case.

I'm anxious to know how they're gonna prove him wrong since it's so easy to induce false memories of child sexual abuse!

It's possible that he went through in such a brainwash "therapy", but other factors suggest in this case referring to repressed memory is just a convenient cop out. A cop out from why he said the opposite for 20 years - including under oath in a criminal trial, and also countless of times voluntarely in interviews both as a child and as an adult, both before and after MJ's death. Another thing is that the deadline for creditor's claims with MJ's Estate expired. Except for if they are based on recent discovery. So to cite recently surfacing repressed memories is their way to make it a "recent discovery" and to be entitled to creditor's claim. Repressed memory is just a bit too convenient for them - that's why I have doubts he really was brainwashed into something like that. IMO they are just using this as an excuse.

But repressed memory is very controversial. Some therapists support it, some don't. If it goes to court I expect a string of experts on both sides. Nevertheless, it's controversial, but they still go for it, which shows that their options are very limited. How else could they explain why he said the opposite for 20 years? They can try with the fear angle, but surely as an adult Wade didn't believe he would go to jail if it comes out? That would sound ridiculous. Also there was a highly publicized trial when the whole world was against MJ. And did he make all those voluntary praises of Michael in interviews out of fear? Did Wade say right after Michael's death that Michael was the reason he believed in the pure goodness of mankind out if fear? Noone forced him to make such comments. Fear is not a very good excuse here.

And how else could they make their creditor's claim valid?

Referring to repressed memory is far from optimal in a case like this because of its controversial nature, but they do not have any other choice.

Has the story been much in the US media, besides TMZ and CNN?

^^Makes sense. That is why the lawyer, psychiatrist & Wade are all crooks because they are all in this together. These shady characters usually have a hook up that you go to, so the shady lawyer would have a shady psychiatrist who he sends all his clients to. Look at the type of lawyer Wade got though--someone who would understand the intellectual property rights Michael has, so obviously Wade thought this thing out--at least the money part.

I wonder how long he has been plotting this? It must have been when he began to see that the business he is in is not very robust & that he could not continue to make a lot of money, since he was facing more competition for these little productions.

MJ Family,

Is there ANYTHING that we can do? In terms of spreading the TRUTH I mean. Do you guys have any ideas?

Who can we call or e-mail? There is plenty of video and interviews of Wade praising MJ over the years. I think we need to show people what a liar he is. We need to make sure the truth comes out because although some think Wade's claim is bogus you still have a number of people who think that there might be some validity to his claims.

These allegations are nonsense and I don't think it's right for Wade to attack a dead man who cannot defend himself.

Don't let Wade get away with this. The story hasn't blown up in the media as much as I thought it would but if Wade decides to continue on with this ridiculous claim then I think we should fight back.

We are the best and most loyal fan base. We are known for fighting hard for MJ. Lets not let these awful people try to ruin what's left of his reputation.

We need to be Michael's voice now that he is no longer here.

People know that he testified for MJ in 2005 because TMZ reported it, but few know about all the things he said after Michael died, about his words in Opus, etc. And this is convincing, bc if some think that he was scared or paid when MJ was alive, there was certainly nothing to hold him back when MJ died, but he still went on praising Michael. These inconsistencies need to be publicized. The question is how. We could try to bring it to TMZ's attention, as they seem to have invested in the whole controversy. But that means playing with the devil, and they may not be interested enough. However, the only way to really publicize information is through the media.

Last edited:

Easy. Because everyone senses that the criminal trial was about justice for Michael, and the civil trial is about money for Jacksons. When freaks sense money, they attack. It's almost like a litmus paper for right and wrong.

When freaks sense money, they attack.

Well, if the family themselves don't hesitate, why should others show more scrupules? The scramble is on

I am still waiting for them to raise their voices and defend Michael. I guess I should'nt hold my breath

Back