[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Nah he is buddy buddy with one of her kids

I'm so glad I can laugh at him now. This is a guy who puts facts together so well that in his book, he and his co-author came away with the conclusion that MJ was rejecting his ethnicity because he didn't want to eat macaroni and cheese at a meal Lisa Marie's cook prepared!

And I'm pretty sure Taj would KNOW who molested him, better than his so called sources.

I thought I'd hate myself for clicking that link, but these folks are so ridiculous, they're good for a laugh.

Edit.........................................

Last edited:

Says the guy with a girls name :S

Geez Stacy Brown... i had no idea that a skin disorder and wearing surgical masks publically is a clear give-away that you're a pedophile? I just love "common sense" like that..... :rolleyes:

Dri;3826679 said:
From Twitlonger @sanemjfan

@joevogel1 Here is a comment from IMDB that someone posted on my blog. This will show that Wade's story has more holes than Swiss cheese!

“I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but certain things about his story just isn’t adding up. According to Wade’s timeline, he was molested by MJ from ages 7-14, which would mean that molestation occurred from 1989-1996, but upon researching, I found out that Wade didn’t have any real contact alone until after September 1991 when he moved to America with his sister, father and mother at the age of 9. Michael Jackson worked on the Dangerous Album for 16 months which started in 25th June 1990 and that did not get finished until 29th October 1991 and then released November 1991. Then he did the 3 music videos in early 1992, then rehearsed for his June europe tour which did not finish until 31st December 1992 which then Wade was 10. Michael Jackson went back on Tour 27th August, 3 days before that date he was accused of child abuse with another child. So Michael apparently as busy as he was, had time to groom 2+ children and manage to be involved in both their families lives in a short amount of time, while also being heavily into Demorol and going into rehab at the request of Liz Taylor. He did his tour until 11th November. I also learned that after Marrying Lisa Marie in 1994, he would spend a week at her house, and stay at neverland on the weekends. This is why Sneddon called for an extension to the statue of limitations because MJ was not in Santa Barbara many times. And according to Wade’s timeline, this abuse was occurring while MJ was married to Debbie Rowe and expecting his first child, while also traveling around the world with Lisa Marie. Also upon reading Wade’s testimony, as well as his mother’s, I learned that they visited neverland about 4 times a year since 1991 but MJ was not there most of the time, and this was also confirmed by an employee at Neverland. Anyone see where this is not making sense?”

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkchke

Someone send this to TMez and Estate,please.

Clearly this someone hasn't read the court testimony very carefully as it's just wrong. Wade had plenty of contact, on his own with mj in his bedroom at both neverland and his westwood apartment and hotels in 1990 when he was 7. It's all in the court transcripts. I imagine wade isn't claiming abuse 24/7 from 1990-1996. I guess he'll be alleging the first abuse started in 1990 and thelast incident of abuse was in 96/97 when he was about 14 i think he said. There's no point using false arguments to prop up mj's case.

Last edited:

taj can sue his ass , why does not he do that ?

I think He is off his rocker . hes crazy, a mad man .

From what I read MJ was very distraught after the body search in late December 1993, and it shows in his videotaped statement where he describes it as the most humiliating experience of his life and something no one should hsve to experience (and I agree so much--that was an incredible violation of his Constitutional rights). I think he felt that the lawyers were unable to 'make it go away' even though they were supposed to handle it for him. For example, the State got hold of ALL his medical rrecords--he asked his lawyers in shock--Can they do that? I think he was amazed at the power of the State thrown at him and what that power was vs. his own power as an individual citizen. For another example, his lawyers wanted to see the reason for the warrant being issued for the body search (there is supposed to be 'due cause' demonstrated to a judge for a warrant to be issued)--but they were refused. His homes were searched, his possessions carted away, I think he was just amazed at what was happening to him. Meanwhile, the extortion investigation went nowhere--Evan and Barry Rothman refused to be interviewed and none of their homes or offices were searched. MJ was tearing his hair out. LMP and Elizabeth Taylor both were urging him to settle. The judge kept ruling against him--the judge should have been charged with something for all his rulings that denied MJ due process. I think he was distraught and up against the wall with not one but two D.A.'s (SB and LA) targeting him.

To have gone forward into the lion's den with the civil trial, probably with a criminal trial to follow, it was maybe too much to countenance and the outcome could have been an even bigger disaster--we can't see what would have happened but the way the prosecutors and the courts were acting, I think he really had little choice but to settle. The courts were rolling over for the prosecutors. He could have ended up in jail if he hadn't settled. I mean they had NO EVIDENCE except for Jordan's word and look how far it got.

Great post. Totally agree. To suggest michael jackson, the most famous person on the planet accused of the most terrible crime, was forced to settle with his accuser by some insurance company as if he was some nobody in a car accident claim, makes no sense at all. People can debate all day long whether it was a good decision, but i think you everyone can understand the pressures mj was under back in 93.

besides, if Stacy has clear evidence that MJ is a pedo, how come he didnt file a report to the police? Why didnt he turn the monster in and let the court throw him in jail? He's out there "advocating" for child abuse victims, "speaking for them", "fighthing for them" - yet he failed in protecting a lot of kids from this monster's grip. Major fail, Brown.
Also, he's saying that Rebbie knows his views on Michael, and that she's cool with that? If so, then what the f*ck was she doing supporting MJ during the trial? :rolleyes: NO better than Latoya's stunt in 93 - and if you ask me, it's worse that LaToya. At least Toya had a f*cked up husband to blame for her comments. Rebbie knows his views, and continues to be a friend? :(

I agree wholeheartedly. It's such a HUGE story about law enforcement corruption, media manipulation, greed, prejudice, racism, generally the dark side of human nature that it goes far beyond MJ and it should be interesting for the general public as well. Yet no one dares to touch it. Instead you see Hollywood making movies defending convicted criminals such as Phil Spector with Al Pacino playing him. But no one wants to see the elephant in the room about Michael's story! My suspicion is that it's because the media played such an active role in the decades long slander of this man. And I don't think there are many journalists who have the guts to challenge this whole media establishment and certain practices in a big way. It's also because no one wants to take the risk to come under fire by child protective organizations (who often have knee-jerk reactions rather than informed opinion about MJ) and the like.

I think probably this generation of journalists has to pass for future generations to take a more honest look into what was done to Michael Jackson. The material is out there.
I've said it for the longest. Michael has already been vindicated. All the information is out there for anyone to see, if they want to see. If this world lasts for many more years, I suspect someone will put it together for the public. Cause its out there. All the proof of his innocence.

besides, if Stacy has clear evidence that MJ is a pedo, how come he didnt file a report to the police? Why didnt he turn the monster in and let the court throw him in jail? He's out there "advocating" for child abuse victims, "speaking for them", "fighthing for them" - yet he failed in protecting a lot of kids from this monster's grip.
Stacy Brown and Diane Dimond claim to have all of this evidence that Michael is a pedophile, yet why didn't the FBI find what they found? Why didn't they take this information to the authorities when it mattered? I love how media reporters and average Joes seem to think they know better than the people who actually did REAL investigative work on Michael Jackson.

Taj's words are being twisted and used against him. I had a feeling people would see it that way..

shelly_webster;3827036 said:

Stacey Brown is a piece of dung. He has sold the same tabloid crap and the crap from Bob Jones book to th tabloids over and over .. Thats how he makes his living .. Selling crap

Mina Bolden This woman never gives up trying to make a living off MJ. He's dead. What more do you want?
Mina Bolden Louise Palanker was thoroughly discredited on the stand in court in 2005.
Mina Bolden Stacy Brown, how are you such good friends with Rebbie Jackson Brown when you think her brother is a molester? 4 hours ago · Like · 2

Stacy Brown Mina, Rebbie very well knows my views of her brother. The fact is, most of you fans speak out of purely blind dedication. You can't appreciate my view simply because you weren't privy to what I was, you weren't there to see what I saw, or hear what I heard. I loved MJ's music and, for a long time, thought the world of him. When I first heard Jordy's allegations, my first reaction was "no way!" When I first heard Gavin's allegations, my first reaction was "no way!" But, seeing what I saw, and hearing what I heard and being around the Jacksons in some of the most intimate of moments, and seeing the evidence, it was too overwhelming. It was easy to put it all together. And, for someone to say Diane Dimond book isn't credible, she quoted directly from the trial, it's irrefutable. Mesereau, you guys' hero, promised things to the jury after he said his promises were a "contract" but he couldn't and didn't fulfill them and proved to have lied or mislead the jury. Recall too that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE ALTERNATE JURORS came out the day of the verdicts and said they disagreed with the verdicts. I had two jurors (Ray Hultman and Ellie Cooke) who were on the panel that voted not guilty come to me and say they were intimidated into voting not guilty. We had evidence to that none other than Katherine Jackson tampered with the jury. Also, and I'll put this out there to you, Taj Jackson (Tito's son) came out the other day and said he was molested by someone on his mother's side. To you fans that was a shocker, to those who know/knew the Jacksons it wasn't. Jermaine and his then-mistress, Lawanda, told me in 1999, that Taj was molested by MICHAEL!!!!! Of course, Taj says it wasn't Michael. In the end, let me conclude this long response with this, if you have a child who is between 7 and 13 and you had a neighbor who dramatically changed the color of his skin, wore surgical masks, had a drug problem, slept with young boys who were not related to him, cried (as his own defenders testified) when denied the chance to sleep with a young boy, and whom did all of the eccentric things MJ did, would you not think/believe that something was wrong? That this was a pedophile? Would you let your child sleep with him if his name was John Smith not Michael Jackson? Yeah, didn't think so. 3 hours ago · Like · 2

Alen Predanič ''About Wade, I find it hard to believe that MJ would have called a child he been molesting for years to be his opening defense and hope for the best!!'' EXACTLY Sandra!!! Who does that? about an hour ago · Like · 3

Stacy Brown Alen, you nor anyone else including his family (go back and look at the tape of KABC after the big Oprah and MJ interview) knew he had vitiligo until the oprah interview. So, the point is, even his family was in the dark about why his skin was changing. Remember Jermaine wrote a song about it, "First you were made/you changed your shade." My point was simple, if you saw all of this you have to be alarmed. Alen, if you have children and none of that alarmed you, then you are an interesting parent. Emile Fields I didn't say MJ molested Taj and I am not doubting Taj, I simply said what Jermaine and Lawanda opined back in 1999. 34 minutes ago · Like

Alen Predanič @Stacy Brown OK then, but that's like thinking ''where there's smoke, there's fire.'' and I feel like your mind works like this too. You seem to be trapped in all negativity and you take everything against MJ. Of course some jury- Ray Hultman and Eleanor Cook changed their minds in 2005, because they were given book deals $$$$. What do you think about that? + Gavin and his mother are proven liars, please read Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones based on given evidence and court transcripts .27 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Stacy Brown Alen, I absolutely believe where there is a lot of smoke there is fire. Hultman and Cook by the way did not get a book deal and made no money. I also didn't see where Gavin or his mother were proven to be liars. In fact, as crazy as she seemed to most, the videos shown in court backed up her testimony. Believe it or not, Aphrodite called me to help vet some of the information in her book. Look, in any he-said, she-said, situation we'll never fully know exactly what happened. People talk about facts, the FBI says that better than 99 percent of males who say they were molested by men tell the truth about it. That's a fact. Whether MJ was a child molester is really irrelevant now, he's gone. In the book I wrote for Bob Jones and in Diane Dimond book, he is not called a pedophile. Both books try and present a balanced look at him and allow the reader to decide whatever they wish. Die-hard and angry fans only want people to showering MJ with praise all the time. The only perfect person to walk the Earth was Jesus Christ. 16 minutes ago · Like

Alen Predanič @Stacy Brown '' the FBI says that better than 99 percent of males who say they were molested by men tell the truth about it. That's a fact.'' - Sorry Stacy, but that's not a way to go when you have a man whoose life could falsly end in a prison for rest of his life! VIDEOS IN COURT BACKED UP HER TESTIMONY?! Please tell me you saw a video where she and whole family is praising MJ for giving them hope and home in Neverland, for healing Gavin from deadliest cancer. They are giving him the nicest words ever and there is even a moment when Gavin and his mother are making fun of people were judging Michael for holding Gavin's hand in Bashir documentary. When doing that they ask if the camera is rolling and they become shy, because it was recording. That wasn't scripted it was honest words. Or you think about the video where police are asking Gavin questions about the abuse and they are feeding him with words and he seats there completely comfortable talking about grown-man touching him + the RED FLAG: He was 13 on the video and he didn't know anything about sex when the police asked him simple questions. Sorry, but 13 old boys know everything about sex. And how can you ignore Arvizo's family long list of taking advantage of celebrities for money? They also had a lot experience with lawyers and police, they weren't just poor people who wanted justice for his son. And yes they were proven liars. They changed the story 100 times.
35 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Mike DS @Stacy Brown, please, show your evidence or stop to tell bullshit everywhere, it's tiring.You know MJ was a pedo & some Jack$on$ think he was a pedo, you have evidence, so show us the evidence,if you're just talking bs,please stop,you look like a moron.
43 minutes ago · Like · 2

Stacy Brown This is my last post on this: The fans will have their opinions and others will have theirs.
39 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/diane.dimond

I had two jurors (Ray Hultman and Ellie Cooke) who were on the panel that voted not guilty come to me and say they were intimidated into voting not guilty. We had evidence to that none other than Katherine Jackson tampered with the jury/
How was mrs j tampering with the jury, sending out coded signals with her blue trousure suits? It was ellie cook who was acting unethically on the jury. She was friends and had contact during the trial with adrian macmanus, one of the pros witnesses and during jury deliberations brought in a book on pedos to show how mj fitted the profile. She was a menace and cd have caused a mistrial. She and ray hultman, the 2 jurors who came out saying they were intimidated, were completely and utterly discredited. They both got book deals, with stacy being the ghost writer, but only if they agreed to say mj was guilty. Stacy did a sample chapter for ray's book i think and got completely trashed for just plagerizing maureen orth's vanity fair articles, and the book deal just collapsed.

Stacy,as jerms wd eloquently put it, is full of sh*t.

qbee;3827095 said:
Stacy Brown Alen, you nor anyone else including his family (go back and look at the tape of KABC after the big Oprah and MJ interview) knew he had vitiligo until the oprah interview. So, the point is, even his family was in the dark about why his skin was changing. Remember Jermaine wrote a song about it, "First you were made/you changed your shade." My point was simple, if you saw all of this you have to be alarmed. Alen, if you have children and none of that alarmed you, then you are an interesting parent. Emile Fields I didn't say MJ molested Taj and I am not doubting Taj, I simply said what Jermaine and Lawanda opined back in 1999. 34 minutes ago · Like

Why the heck does Stacy Brown bring up Michael's skin (whatever he thinks about it) all the time? What does that have to do with whether he molested children or not? We often criticize fans who try to defend Michael against the allegations by calling him an angel, a saint and not with rational arguments but these people are just the same on the opposite side. They bring up his skin condition, drug problems, supposed "weirdness" and then they conclude from that that more than likely MJ also molested children.

Look at Stacy back tracking. LOL! He's such a fool.

He's talking about knowing this and knowing that, but when Dan Abrams still had his program on MSNBC Stacy's greasy face was on their daily, SUPPORTING MICHAEL.

In my opinion, the only reason he changed his colors is when Michael PUBLICLY said "Stacy Brown does not speak for me" and that declaration made Stacy mad.

It cracks me up when folks say - AFTER THE FACT - that they have all of this evidence.

And his words regarding Rebbie are telling. She's another one, heaving and sobbing over the AEG case and how wrong they did her brother. Yeah right Rebbie!

Stacy Brown can go play with matches at an oil refinery for all I care. Clearly this man is looking to be an insider to the Jacksons. Since the checks have stopped rolling in, he needs to jump on the DD & WR train. I need for Rebbie to come out and put and end to his foolishness.

As for WR, I just hope he has his story together when he goes to meet his maker. I would respect him more if he flat out sued the ppl behind MJ Cirque show claiming he helped with the show. At least that way we would understand he needs some change in his pockets. But to go after a dead man using the one thing that plagued him the last few years of his life is just down right wrong on every level.

I always wonder about those that throw stones to hide their hands. guiterrez,brown world of wonder.so desperate to call others abuser. makes u wonder what they are hiding. maureen is disgusting but we knew that along time ago

We often criticize fans who try to defend Michael against the allegations by calling him an angel, a saint and not with rational arguments but these people are just the same on the opposite side. They bring up his skin condition, drug problems, supposed "weirdness" and then they conclude from that that more than likely MJ also molested children.

They have no proof that he was a pedo, so they take his appearance, something he had no control over (vitiligo), how he's this, how he's that and conclude that YES! he's a pedo for sure. Who cares about proof? Who cares that the FBI spent the better of 20 years investigating him and came up with NOTHING, who cares that the people who have accused him had a shady past and were money hungry? No no, because he had a pet monkey and used umbrellas on sunny days, so OBVIOUSLY he was a pedo. How much more proof does none need?

:)rolleyes:)... and they call US idolizers. IMO wanting children to have been abused so badly that you build a career on convincing people of that is equally bad...

Haha one of Stacy Brown' s arguments to me was: ''the FBI says that better than 99 percent of males who say they were molested by men tell the truth about it. That's a fact.'' We have a smartass over here! :D

Haha one of Stacy Brown' s arguments to me was: ''the FBI says that better than 99 percent of males who say they were molested by men tell the truth about it. That's a fact.'' We have a smartass over here! :D

Would he be kind to give us a link to where the FBI says that? LOL.

respect77 - here you go

Stacy Brown: Alen, I absolutely believe where there is a lot of smoke there is fire. Hultman and Cook by the way did not get a book deal and made no money. I also didn't see where Gavin or his mother were proven to be liars. In fact, as crazy as she seemed to most, the videos shown in court backed up her testimony. Believe it or not, Aphrodite called me to help vet some of the information in her book. Look, in any he-said, she-said, situation we'll never fully know exactly what happened. People talk about facts, the FBI says that better than 99 percent of males who say they were molested by men tell the truth about it. That's a fact. Whether MJ was a child molester is really irrelevant now, he's gone. In the book I wrote for Bob Jones and in Diane Dimond book, he is not called a pedophile. Both books try and present a balanced look at him and allow the reader to decide whatever they wish. Die-hard and angry fans only want people to showering MJ with praise all the time. The only perfect person to walk the Earth was Jesus Christ.

the link: https://www.facebook.com/diane.dimond/posts/10200787350618635?comment_id=5860291&notif_t=like

Guiterez 's a happy man now. His book is the perfect score
for any scumbag wishing to turn on Michael with a Barry Rothman's
menacing touch.
So it's Wade turn now that he buckled & bit the bullet.
It's now for his the taking,
a playbook page for page and while he's at it might as well throw in Ray Ray's.
2 books for the price of one. Nice work *sarcasm*

Whether MJ was a child molester is really irrelevant now, he's gone. In the book I wrote for Bob Jones and in Diane Dimond book, he is not called a pedophile. Both books try and present a balanced look at him and allow the reader to decide whatever they wish. Die-hard and angry fans only want people to showering MJ with praise all the time

if it's that irrelevant Brown, then WHY do you and your fellow weasels continue to talk crap about MJ? Why continue to harrash a man, who is no longer able to defend and explain himself?
and... fair and balanced look on MJ to let the readers decide?

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3 6 min

When the media circus returned, it wasn't surprising to find the same ole clowns back in town.

Stacy Brown: Alen, I absolutely believe where there is a lot of smoke there is fire.

You should've responded with: Where there is Bullsh*t, there is Diane Diamond & Stacy Brown talking.

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3 6 min

When the media circus returned, it wasn't surprising to find the same ole clowns back in town.

can someone tweet Taj Stacy Brown's comments that MJ was the one, who molested him?

Back