[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I confess I like some KISS songs from the original band members but I've never liked Simmons, always so arrogant, disgusting (anyone who tells about their sex escapades publicly to gain attention are vulgar and disgusting) and full of himself.

Since we discovered the tabloids' crap, now AEG is using one of their acts to bash Michael, what a "coincidence"!

Dri was right about KISS & AEG: https://www.aeglive.com/artists/view/206604/

Last edited:

"he always has to get things his way no matter what ,even if it hurts other people. "

This is the most interesting sentence. Having his way no matter what, even at the price of hurting other people and he does not even care if he hurts other people. Sounds like a sociopath.

No one needs to be an MJ fan to realize NOBODY in their right mind would ask for money to "compensate" the abuse. Real victims and parents would want that creep to pay going to jail. If I had children who suffered from that horrendous crime, the least thing I'd ask. It's a fact Michael's INSURANCE COMPANY SETTLED OUT OF FRAUD but dealing with haters have proven they don't give a damn about REAL FACTS.

Excatly!!! like i said in a few earlier posts if i were molested by someone i would want to see that person rot in jail not take his money . Also even if what wade is saying were to be true wouldnt mj being gone be enough justice for him??? if i was molested and that molestor was dead that would be enough justice for me

I just created and published an extensive write-up devoted exclusively to little known details of Wade and his wife's filmmaking history and aspirations. It ties in closely to Wade's civil complaint against Michael, specifically the bizarre claims made repeatedly throughout it about Michael's so-called prophecy that Wade would become a mega famous film director. It is my firm suspicion that those particular allegations are central to Wade's entire case and the reason for it in the first place, derived from his unwillingness to concede failure or take responsibility for his own actions.

---
http://mjjr.net/robson/robson_film.html

Wade Robson's Ill-fated Directing Career and the Allegations

"I spend most of my time saying no to jobs, probably to my own demise..." -Wade Robson, 2009

The year was 2008. Wade Robson was in the midst of choreographing several dance routines for Criss Angel's forthcoming Vegas show, BELIEVE. "It's going to be amazing. The dancers are ready." (BELIEVE was sharply criticized by attendees and the media in the weeks following its début.) At the same time, Wade was busy reprising his two-time Emmy award-winning role on So You Think You Can Dance, serving as a judge, choreographer and occasional performer. All seemed well.

Internally however, Wade was experiencing a riveting career crisis. Despite being a successful dancer and choreographer, it had been Wade's lifelong aspiration to become a respected film director; a desire strengthened by his wife Amanda who had expressed similar desires in writing and film. "I became interested in film directing, really young, like eight or nine. I was interested in behind the scenes. I wanted to be the one who created it," Wade explained in an April 2009 issue of Dance Informa.

From the mid-2000s onward, Wade and his wife Amanda began putting their ideas on paper. Wade directed and starred in several high-octane commercials, including a couple promoting his own line of shoes distributed by gendance. In addition, Wade directed and choreographed two music videos, one featuring AJ McLean ("Teenage Wildlife") and another featuring two dancers from the BELIEVE show ("Burning Room").

Wade and Amanda successfully produced two other short films. One, a 17-minute film known as I? (pronounced 'I Question Mark'), revolves around a child dancer who becomes paralysed after an vehicle accident. I? was quietly screened at various film festivals to a sparse audience; the music track Wade produced for it was later included on his Dance Beats compilation disc and received greater appreciation. This was Wade's most extensive directorial release.

The second short film, WITHIN, was filmed and quietly released on Wade Robson's website in 2007. Starring Aminah Abdul Jillil, the film features a pulsating soundtrack and an elemental blend of chaos and relaxation. Both Wade and Amanda share credits for devising the concept, with Wade acting as the director and Amanda the writer. Of particular note, over half of this film contains footage shot at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch to portray a blissful and meditative environment. Wade and Amanda acknowledge Michael Jackson in the end credits: "Wade & Amanda Robson would like to thank... MJ, for allowing us to use his sacred land. Grace, for making it happen."

Following in the footsteps of these short films, Wade and Amanda quickly escalated their efforts in the realm of film writing and directing, making the endeavour their utmost priority. Eventually, such ambition would culminate with the failed attempt at creating a feature length film and theatrical production, at the expense of Wade's professional career and many lost opportunities. "The focus is to really start this film work and there may be stage work, but it will be ours. We are writing a theatre show as well."

While Wade juggled multiple projects in 2008—notably Criss Angel's Cirque du Soleil show and So You Think You Can Dance—his wife was busy drafting their film's script at home. "We have been writing [the film] all through [2008] as well, but Amanda was mostly working on it because I was doing the Cirque show. So it was kind of really broken and hard to really focus on it." (Amanda had also dabbled into selling bouquets in a side business she called AmaLei Bouquets; a single page website was conceived and a domain name was purchased, but both were shortly lived.)

In early 2009, Wade foreshadowed the impending destruction of his choreographing career in an interview with Dance Informa: "We were supposed to do this Britney tour but it was just another distraction and we really want to move into film and really make this the next path for us... I spend most of my time saying no to jobs, probably to my own demise..." (Wade and Amanda were initially selected to direct Britney Spears' Circus tour, but were subsequently replaced). At this point, Wade and Amanda were determined to let nothing get in their way of their new passion in film.

In 2003, coinciding with Michael Jackson's birthday, Wade filed the legal work to establish an Encino-based motion picture company, "Light Tree Productions" (separate from Wade's "Wajero Entertainment" business he founded several years prior). The business establishment remained actively licensed but dormant. In early 2009, when Wade and Amanda decided to put all of their combined concentration into directing and writing, Wade reflected the change under his linkedIn profile by listing his current employment status as CEO and Film Director of Light Tree Productions.

film_1.jpg

In 2009, after more than a year of continual work on their conceptual film's script, Wade stated that it was his intent to start shooting the film later that year: "...it's five days a week, as soon as we wake up until the sun comes down. That's what we're doing all day, every day. We're just making a move to get this done." Apart from the sporadic tasks that Wade involved himself with from 2009 onward—including writing a touching tribute to Michael Jackson in Opus after he passed away and collaborating with Janet Jackson on a Michael Jackson tribute at the VMAs—Wade and Amanda's concentration remained steadfast on their planned film projects.

Months passed. The Robsons continued working behind-the-scenes on their first feature film and related self-projects, all the while admittedly turning away many potential opportunities that had come their way. Wade and his wife were replaced by Jamie King for Britney Spears' Circus tour. The untitled film that had consumed years of the Robsons' lives never materialized. The theatrical play that Wade mentioned in interviews likewise remained little more than a figment in the mind's eye.

In December 2010, still focused on his newfound filmmaking career path, Wade accepted a job to direct the fourth installment of a dance film series, Step Up Revolution. In April of 2011, Wade abruptly withdrew from the project citing "personal reasons." He was replaced by director Scott Speer. Three months later, during Pulse on Tour, Wade excitedly explained that he was anticipating working on a new Michael Jackson tribute show: "I'm starting on Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson show... Which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time because it's such a huge responsibility. But that's why I took it on, because Mike was such a huge part of my career and life. we were friends for 20 years before he passed, since I was seven. So it's an opportunity for me to give back a little bit to his legacy..."

In the end, Wade was never part of either Cirque du Soleil production that paid homage to Michael Jackson. Instead, Jamie King was selected as the writer and director for both. (Wade Robson and Jamie King also share the same talent agency.)

With all of this knowledge now on the table, several connections can be made between Wade's flawed film endeavours and the civil lawsuit that he filed against Michael Jackson in May of 2013. In the complaint, Wade Robson accuses Michael Jackson of prophesying that Wade would "be a film director bigger than Steven Spielberg." As a result of that proclamation, Wade's attorney insists that "as far as Wade was concerned, his fate was written [by Michael Jackson in 1989]." At the same time, Michael Jackson provided additional inspirational words to Wade: "Study the greats and become greater. Be the best or nothing at all. Rule the world. Be in the history books. Immortalize yourself."

The suggestion that Wade and his wife altered their career paths to work on films, specifically as a result of the "prophecy" Michael Jackson made when Wade was six or seven years old, is echoed numerous times throughout the complaint. "In 2011, Wade was hired to direct his first theatrical motion picture, Step Up 4, a dance film with an approximate $30 million budget. It was the start of the culmination of everything he and Michael Jackson had hoped Wade would accomplish—Wade believed Michael Jackson's prophecy about him was coming true." In essence, this is equivalent to a young child reading a fortune cookie passage and adhering literally to it decades into the future, then blaming the fortune cookie's message for any failures or misfortunes that consequently result.

Wade's attorney goes on to explain that Wade dropped out of the big budget directing job "for reasons unknown to him at the time." Wade subsequently conducted months of counselling between a psychologist and psychotherapist—over the course of an entire year—before coming up with the notion that his career must have faltered as a result of alleged sexual abuse in conjunction with the failed prophecy from decades past. Again, Wade attributes his nervous breakdowns and career hiatus on "the result of a complete psychological collapse arising from the fulfilment of a 'prophecy' made by Michael Jackson to Wade Robson that Robson would one day direct films..."

What is not mentioned in the complaint is how Wade was ambitiously discussing plans to work on a Michael Jackson tribute show by Cirque du Soleil several months after dropping out of the big budget production (one could reasonably speculate that Wade may have dropped out of the Step Up film under the belief that he would instead be part of the Michael Jackson tribute tour that was being prepared at the same time). Furthermore, not once does the complaint so much as mention Wade and Amanda's other ill-conceived film and theatre plans that they both voluntarily invested endless hours and several years trying to create, or how both of them rejected other paid opportunities long before any alleged meltdowns, including working with Britney Spears.

Wade explained in past interviews that he always had a passion for directing and filmmaking, but when such filmmaking plans fell flat and other choreographers like Jamie King took his reign in the choreographing venue, the most sensible explanation in his mind was to cast blame on Michael Jackson for instilling an erroneous belief decades ago that Wade would become a bigger director than Steven Spielberg if he pursued film. So, rather than accepting his failures in the film industry and using such experiences to enhance his otherwise lucrative career, Wade put together a tall tale of claims, using alleged sexual molestation from decades past to mask the underlying "film prophecy" absurdness as the basis for his failed prospects.

Written and published by MJJRepository - August 01, 2013

Simmons has been attacking mj long before mj got involved with AEG. kiss were invited to perform at the cardiff show so going by tajs logic.

the family always have to make it about them and their quest for $

ive come to the conclusion based on decades of seeing this sort of crap that those who believe mj to be guilty are either clueless of the facts of the case brainwashed by the media.ppl who are obsessional haters and those that are abusers themselves. Because the bottom line is no one who knows the facts of the case could ever logically come to a conclusion that mj was guilty. so there would have to be other reasons/agenda for that belief.take your pick as to what simmons is.....

great work ts. certainly seems to be a connection

Last edited:
TSCM;3879623 said:
I just created and published an extensive write-up devoted exclusively to little known details of Wade and his wife's filmmaking history and aspirations. It ties in closely to Wade's civil complaint against Michael, specifically the bizarre claims made repeatedly throughout it about Michael's so-called prophecy that Wade would become a mega famous film director. It is my firm suspicion that those particular allegations are central to Wade's entire case and the reason for it in the first place, derived from his unwillingness to concede failure or take responsibility for his own actions.

---

"I spend most of my time saying no to jobs, probably to my own demise..." -Wade Robson, 2009

The year was 2008. Wade Robson was in the midst of choreographing several dance routines for Criss Angel's forthcoming Vegas show, BELIEVE. "It's going to be amazing. The dancers are ready." (BELIEVE was sharply criticized by attendees and the media in the weeks following its début.) At the same time, Wade was busy reprising his two-time Emmy award-winning role on So You Think You Can Dance, serving as a judge, choreographer and occasional performer. All seemed well.

Internally however, Wade was experiencing a riveting career crisis. Despite being a successful dancer and choreographer, it had been Wade's lifelong aspiration to become a respected film director; a desire strengthened by his wife Amanda who had expressed similar desires in writing and film. "I became interested in film directing, really young, like eight or nine. I was interested in behind the scenes. I wanted to be the one who created it," Wade explained in an April 2009 issue of Dance Informa.

From the mid-2000s onward, Wade and his wife Amanda began putting their ideas on paper. Wade directed and starred in several high-octane commercials, including a couple promoting his own line of shoes distributed by gendance. In addition, Wade directed and choreographed two music videos, one featuring AJ McLean ("Teenage Wildlife") and another featuring two dancers from the BELIEVE show ("Burning Room").

Wade and Amanda successfully produced two other short films. One, a 17-minute film known as I? (pronounced 'I Question Mark'), revolves around a child dancer who becomes paralysed after an vehicle accident. I? was quietly screened at various film festivals to a sparse audience; the music track Wade produced for it was later included on his Dance Beats compilation disc and received greater appreciation. This was Wade's most extensive directorial release.

The second short film, WITHIN, was filmed and quietly released on Wade Robson's website in 2007. Starring Aminah Abdul Jillil, the film features a pulsating soundtrack and an elemental blend of chaos and relaxation. Both Wade and Amanda share credits for devising the concept, with Wade acting as the director and Amanda the writer. Of particular note, over half of this film contains footage shot at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch to portray a blissful and meditative environment. Wade and Amanda acknowledge Michael Jackson in the end credits: "Wade & Amanda Robson would like to thank... MJ, for allowing us to use his sacred land. Grace, for making it happen."

Following in the footsteps of these short films, Wade and Amanda quickly escalated their efforts in the realm of film writing and directing, making the endeavour their utmost priority. Eventually, such ambition would culminate with the failed attempt at creating a feature length film and theatrical production, at the expense of Wade's professional career and many lost opportunities. "The focus is to really start this film work and there may be stage work, but it will be ours. We are writing a theatre show as well."

While Wade juggled multiple projects in 2008—notably Criss Angel's Cirque du Soleil show and So You Think You Can Dance—his wife was busy drafting their film's script at home. "We have been writing [the film] all through [2008] as well, but Amanda was mostly working on it because I was doing the Cirque show. So it was kind of really broken and hard to really focus on it." (Amanda had also dabbled into selling bouquets in a side business she called AmaLei Bouquets; a single page website was conceived and a domain name was purchased, but both were shortly lived.)

In early 2009, Wade foreshadowed the impending destruction of his choreographing career in an interview with Dance Informa: "We were supposed to do this Britney tour but it was just another distraction and we really want to move into film and really make this the next path for us... I spend most of my time saying no to jobs, probably to my own demise..." (Wade and Amanda were initially selected to direct Britney Spears' Circus tour, but were subsequently replaced). At this point, Wade and Amanda were determined to let nothing get in their way of their new passion in film.

In 2003, coinciding with Michael Jackson's birthday, Wade filed the legal work to establish an Encino-based motion picture company, "Light Tree Productions" (separate from Wade's "Wajero Entertainment" business he founded several years prior). The business establishment remained actively licensed but dormant. In early 2009, when Wade and Amanda decided to put all of their combined concentration into directing and writing, Wade reflected the change under his linkedIn profile by listing his current employment status as CEO and Film Director of Light Tree Productions.

film_1.jpg

In 2009, after more than a year of continual work on their conceptual film's script, Wade stated that it was his intent to start shooting the film later that year: "...it's five days a week, as soon as we wake up until the sun comes down. That's what we're doing all day, every day. We're just making a move to get this done." Apart from the sporadic tasks that Wade involved himself with from 2009 onward—including writing a touching tribute to Michael Jackson in Opus after he passed away and collaborating with Janet Jackson on a Michael Jackson tribute at the VMAs—Wade and Amanda's concentration remained steadfast on their planned film projects.

Months passed. The Robsons continued working behind-the-scenes on their first feature film and related self-projects, all the while admittedly turning away many potential opportunities that had come their way. Wade and his wife were replaced by Jamie King for Britney Spears' Circus tour. The untitled film that had consumed years of the Robsons' lives never materialized. The theatrical play that Wade mentioned in interviews likewise remained little more than a figment in the mind's eye.

In December 2010, still focused on his newfound filmmaking career path, Wade accepted a job to direct the fourth installment of a dance film series, Step Up Revolution. In April of 2011, Wade abruptly withdrew from the project citing "personal reasons." He was replaced by director Scott Speer. Three months later, during Pulse on Tour, Wade excitedly explained that he was anticipating working on a new Michael Jackson tribute show: "I'm starting on Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson show... Which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time because it's such a huge responsibility. But that's why I took it on, because Mike was such a huge part of my career and life. we were friends for 20 years before he passed, since I was seven. So it's an opportunity for me to give back a little bit to his legacy..."

In the end, Wade was never part of either Cirque du Soleil production that paid homage to Michael Jackson. Instead, Jamie King was selected as the writer and director for both. (Wade Robson and Jamie King also share the same talent agency.)

With all of this knowledge now on the table, several connections can be made between Wade's flawed film endeavours and the civil lawsuit that he filed against Michael Jackson in May of 2013. In the complaint, Wade Robson accuses Michael Jackson of prophesying that Wade would "be a film director bigger than Steven Spielberg." As a result of that proclamation, Wade's attorney insists that "as far as Wade was concerned, his fate was written [by Michael Jackson in 1989]." At the same time, Michael Jackson provided additional inspirational words to Wade: "Study the greats and become greater. Be the best or nothing at all. Rule the world. Be in the history books. Immortalize yourself."

The suggestion that Wade and his wife altered their career paths to work on films, specifically as a result of the "prophecy" Michael Jackson made when Wade was six or seven years old, is echoed numerous times throughout the complaint. "In 2011, Wade was hired to direct his first theatrical motion picture, Step Up 4, a dance film with an approximate $30 million budget. It was the start of the culmination of everything he and Michael Jackson had hoped Wade would accomplish—Wade believed Michael Jackson's prophecy about him was coming true." In essence, this is equivalent to a young child reading a fortune cookie passage and adhering literally to it decades into the future, then blaming the fortune cookie's message for any failures or misfortunes that consequently result.

Wade's attorney goes on to explain that Wade dropped out of the big budget directing job "for reasons unknown to him at the time." Wade subsequently conducted months of counselling between a psychologist and psychotherapist—over the course of an entire year—before coming up with the notion that his career must have faltered as a result of alleged sexual abuse in conjunction with the failed prophecy from decades past. Again, Wade attributes his nervous breakdowns and career hiatus on "the result of a complete psychological collapse arising from the fulfilment of a 'prophecy' made by Michael Jackson to Wade Robson that Robson would one day direct films..."

What is not mentioned in the complaint is how Wade was ambitiously discussing plans to work on a Michael Jackson tribute show by Cirque du Soleil several months after dropping out of the big budget production (one could reasonably speculate that Wade may have dropped out of the Step Up film under the belief that he would instead be part of the Michael Jackson tribute tour that was being prepared at the same time). Furthermore, not once does the complaint so much as mention Wade and Amanda's other ill-conceived film and theatre plans that they both voluntarily invested endless hours and several years trying to create, or how both of them rejected other paid opportunities long before any alleged meltdowns, including working with Britney Spears.

Wade explained in past interviews that he always had a passion for directing and filmmaking, but when such filmmaking plans fell flat and other choreographers like Jamie King took his reign in the choreographing venue, the most sensible explanation in his mind was to cast blame on Michael Jackson for instilling an erroneous belief decades ago that Wade would become a bigger director than Steven Spielberg if he pursued film. So, rather than accepting his failures in the film industry and using such experiences to enhance his otherwise lucrative career, Wade put together a tall tale of claims, using alleged sexual molestation from decades past to mask the underlying "film prophecy" absurdness as the basis for his failed prospects.

Great summary! I agree with you that the so-called prophecy thing is central to his case and it reveals Wade's real reason behind this whole lawsuit. The child molestation allegation is just a mask on his true motives, which is, IMO to punish Michael for Wade's failures and make Michael the scapegoat for the setbacks in his career. And of course you cannot sue for failed prophecies so you have to make up something you can sue for.

And I'd also add another element: unaddressed issues with his mother that, instead of confronting his mother, Wade is trying to project onto Michael. That's there as well. He talks about the pressure Michael allegedly put on him by telling him things like "Study the greats and become greater. Be the best or nothing at all. Rule the world. Be in the history books. Immortalize yourself." but conveniently he never mentions the lot greater pressure that his own mother put on him to achieve! That we had glimpses of from those articles from the 90s which were posted in this thread earlier. How Joy took him to three-four auditions a day. How she sounded a bit disappointed that after spending three years in the US they had not achieved more. That's a lot of pressure for a child! IMO a lot bigger pressure than Michael telling him to study the greats and become greater and that he would be bigger than Spielberg. Yet, Wade is completely mum about that and acts as if all the pressure to achieve was put on him by Michael. When Michael was in their life only sporadically (that is also admitted in those interviews from the 90s) and it was his mother who pushed and pressured him on a daily basis.

I confess I like some KISS songs from the original band members but I've never liked Simmons, always so arrogant, disgusting (anyone who tells about their sex escapades publicly to gain attention are vulgar and disgusting) and full of himself.

Since we discovered the tabloids' crap, now AEG is using one of their acts to bash Michael, what a "coincidence"!

Dri was right about KISS & AEG: https://www.aeglive.com/artists/view/206604/

Actually, Gene has been badmouthing Michael for a while. That's why they got dropped from the Cardiff tribute show. Unfortunately, Michael's family were so out of touch, they didn't even know those a**holes should have never been invited to begin with.

But Gene's son, Nick, has more sense than his father, and even says on this video he does not judge Michael.

The guys from Kiss have been dissing Michael since the 1990's, as evidenced by this (very unfunny) clip. (This is from 1998):

Taj tweeted that AEG and Kiss are working together...

So his uncles just got done working with AEG what his his point?

I don't think people like Gene Simmons need AEG to be assholes. Also, it's not like Gene Simmons started it now. It was an MJ fan tweeting to him that triggered it. How is that AEG's fault? Anyway, I don't think this Gene Simmons issue deserves any more attention. He's completely irrelevant. Fans need to fight battles which are worth fighting and not wasting their energy on trying to change the minds of complete morons who are irrelevant anyway.

I don't think people like Gene Simmons need AEG to be assholes. Also, it's not like Gene Simmons started it now. It was an MJ fan tweeting to him that triggered it. How is that AEG's fault? Anyway, I don't think this Gene Simmons issue deserves any more attention. He's completely irrelevant. Fans need to fight battles which are worth fighting and not wasting their energy on trying to change the minds of complete morons who are irrelevant anyway.
Exactly. And like i said, Gene Simmons has his own Sexual assault issues on whether if he is innocent or guilty to worry about.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 31 Jul
https://www.aeglive.com/artists/view/206604/ … I should have known better.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 30 Jul
People like @genesimmons always use my uncle's name to make headlines. Cause they can't make headlines themselves.
“@NatluvsMJ: @genesimmons You should have a chat with MJs nephew @tajjackson3 He can tell you the TRUTH.”He's only interested in publicity.

TSCM;3879623 said:

---

film_1.jpg

TSCM, Thank you SO much for this essay/article. You have hit the nail on the head in EVERY way. Wade Roboson is a coward and not man enough to admit his own failures. He has to resort to blaming a man no longer here for being a failure. How repulsive Wade Roboson is.

Taj tweeted that AEG and Kiss are working together...

Does he mean in terms of AEG making that guy make those comments about Michael. First, people said AEG is behind Wade & now AEG is working with KISS? Exactly what does this tweet mean?

TSCM great article and I have saved it on my computer. What I notice is that he had "left" dance before his "collapse" and then returned to it at some point, so his lawyer's claim that the molestation knowledge makes him unable to continue in that field because it reminds him of Michael/molestation is baseless. It shows that he was moving towards movies. Did anyone find out why he was dropped from the Spears production & why he pulled out from that other job and was replaced? The bad thing is when a couple works on the same money making scheme, if it folds, they are both out of work.

Last edited:
Paris78;3879939 said:
Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 31 Jul
https://www.aeglive.com/artists/view/206604/ … I should have known better.

People like @genesimmons always use my uncle's name to make headlines. Cause they can't make headlines themselves.
“@NatluvsMJ: @genesimmons You should have a chat with MJs nephew @tajjackson3 He can tell you the TRUTH.”He's only interested in publicity.

Funny, the Jacksons are doing the same thing.

Funny, the Jacksons are doing the same thing.
Well, the jacksons are NOT doing what Gene is doing and the Jacksons are connected to MJ unlike Gene. Big difference.

MJJR Exclusive Photo: Wade Robson staying overnight in Michael Jackson's Neverland guest house on February 3, 2007.

wadeneverland.jpg

"Thanks to MJ for allowing us to use his sacred land." - Wade and Amanda Robson, 2007

Odd that he would voluntarily want to go back to the place of his alleged abuse to shoot his film there...

^Michael probably role-played him into it.. He's very good at that you know :smilerolleyes:

But seriously though, I still think it's so revealing how out of ALL the places you could think of, they decided to use Neverland. I mean, talk about some powerful manipulation..! So you're abused, and years later when you make a film about struggling with inner turmoil.. you decide you want to use your 'abuser's' sacred land as the place to shoot the peaceful, calm, beautiful and 'good side' of that film? Yeah, makes sense..

Re Margaret Maldonado's book Jackson Family Values--she lived with Jermaine for 8 years and had 2 kids with him, and was the producer for the TV mini-series in 1992 called The Jacksons. She says that when it came to casting the child who would play MJ as a child, a WHITE kid showed up, sent by MJ's people, which put everyone in shock. Maldonado says they checked up on it with MJ's office staff, and it turns out the MOTHER of the kid basically muscled her way in (I believe this also happened with the Pepsi commerical where MJ sings to his younger self, and Wade played him as a child). I am thinking this incident with the miniserioes was Wade and Joy Robson b/c who else could it be??

Here is the passage:

"The job of casting a little Michael Jackson was the toughest of all. We looked for weeks, but to no avail. Finally, Michael's office called and informed us they were sending over a boy to audition for the part. We were ecstatic. We mistakenly thought that if he pleased Michael, he would surely please the rest of us. When we scheduled an audition for the boy, we were shocked to walk into our office waiting room to discover that he was white! As it turned out, the boy's mother had called Michael's office and arranged for the meeting without Michael's knowledge." (120)

MJJR Exclusive Photo: Wade Robson staying overnight in Michael Jackson's Neverland guest house on February 3, 2007.

wadeneverland.jpg

"Thanks to MJ for allowing us to use his sacred land." - Wade and Amanda Robson, 2007

Oh that was before the Great Collapse before he understood what sexual abused actions meant. In 07 when he was at the ranch he remembered everything, but did not understand or was unwilling or unable psychologically.....

Jamba I am glad Michael did not know about it. When he was a child his skin condition was not visible yet, so why would the office people make that decision?

Re Margaret Maldonado's book Jackson Family Values--she lived with Jermaine for 8 years and had 2 kids with him, and was the producer for the TV mini-series in 1992 called The Jacksons. She says that when it came to casting the child who would play MJ as a child, a WHITE kid showed up, sent by MJ's people, which put everyone in shock. Maldonado says they checked up on it with MJ's office staff, and it turns out the MOTHER of the kid basically muscled her way in (I believe this also happened with the Pepsi commerical where MJ sings to his younger self, and Wade played him as a child). I am thinking this incident with the miniserioes was Wade and Joy Robson b/c who else could it be??

Here is the passage:

"The job of casting a little Michael Jackson was the toughest of all. We looked for weeks, but to no avail. Finally, Michael's office called and informed us they were sending over a boy to audition for the part. We were ecstatic. We mistakenly thought that if he pleased Michael, he would surely please the rest of us. When we scheduled an audition for the boy, we were shocked to walk into our office waiting room to discover that he was white! As it turned out, the boy's mother had called Michael's office and arranged for the meeting without Michael's knowledge." (120)

Wow so thats what happened

I remember in the mj/oprah interview she asked him bout it and you could tell by mjs answer /expression he had no idea what happened there but yet ppl still presume it was all mjs doing . But i dont understand why mj didnt stop it i mean as it didnt make sense really

Here is the passage:

I'd always thought that was Wade too, the last line is interesting. If it's Wade then Joy is not just a stage mother but also very manipulative.

here's is a recent picture it looks like of Wade & his son

GSI_HR_JPEG.AG005213_04-500x750.jpg

Actually im sure that pic is kinda old cuz i saw it a few weeks ago

Oh that was before the Great Collapse before he understood what sexual abused actions meant. In 07 when he was at the ranch he remembered everything, but did not understand or was unwilling or unable psychologically.....

Jamba I am glad Michael did not know about it. When he was a child his skin condition was not visible yet, so why would the office people make that decision?

Well, it seems the mother had arranged this, according to Margaret Maldonado's info, so maybe she just steamrollered the office staff and said Michael wants this, etc. It's pretty amazing--I am guessing it was Wade and Joy b/c it fits their desires/plans to get Wade into the limelight, showbiz.

Here is the passage:

That's very interesting. Yes, it could be Joy and Wade. What a pushy mother! I can absolutely see her doing that because she was very ambitious for her son. But to go behind Michael's back to push her son through to a job. SMH. And then it was MJ who got in trouble with the media and had to explain himself why would a white boy play him...

So did Wade play Michael in the Pepsi commercial? Was he masked or just a body double? Because that boy surely didn't look white and didn't look like Wade.

I can imagine it was Joy also who pushed Wade into all those Michael videos at the time.

Last edited:

I didnt know wade played MJ as a child in the commercial where when he sings with his child self.
MJ publically stated in an interview( I think Oprah) that he didn't use a white child. I thought that was just speculation by the media.

http://youtu.be/apsPr9EEogg

pepsiibtfp.jpg

This is the boy who played the little MJ on the Pepsi commercial and he sure does NOT look like Wade.

So who ended up in the mini series--a White boy or an African American?

That photo of Wade and his kid is not new. We saw it after Wade returned to Hawaii from his interview in NY & it is in this thread. That was a long time ago.

Back