[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Wade's calling Eddie Murphy? Naomi Campbell? And Brooke Shields? xD I'm sorry, but this is all too hilarious. He's tearing his own case apart. Welp, this made my rather dull Monday very bright.

What's next? He's gonna call Tupac and Biggie to testify too?

Even better..Winnie the Pooh.

-__-

LMAO!!!!!!! i know right

he better watch out for naomi or she will go all diva on him lol

Sad thing is that i don't trust anyone anymore when it comes to Michael. So if Eddie Murphy, Brooke Shields or Naomi Campbell turn on him it wouldn't shock me at all.

But it's very very very unlikely that something like that would happen but with the amount of times Michael has been screwed over it's really hard to trust anyone

The thing about Naomi Campbell, Eddie Murphy and Brooke Shields comes from the Mirror! One of the trashiest tabloids. Obviously made up. How would they know at this point about what wintesses WR would use? They just randomnly threw in names of people who were around MJ at the time.

^ The names actually originally came from a Daily Star story after WR's claims came out. I have no idea why they went with those names LOL

Daily Star is also the tabloid which claimed there were 2 other victims, so you can see how credible they are.

One of the Star's recent tabloid headlines:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/384424547136466944/photo/1

About how Princess Diana had a psychic vision William would marry Kate, a girl Diana had never known/met back in 1997.

ahhh TMZ and staff.. the "best" place for celebrity BS.... they can all burn in hell right along with wade robson!

Some good news people! June 2nd 2014 will NOT be a trial but a court hearing to determine whether Wade can file and pursue this late claim against the estate:

Hi everyone, I am sharing some information that I received yesterday from a reputable source. I know that many of us have been upset with the outcome of Wade Robson’s claims, particularly the news we heard on Friday, September 27, 2013.

The few media stories that were released about wades case going to “trial” was yet another disappointment. I am not sure how others interpreted the news from the media but I took it as a trial NOT a court hearing date. So I decided to write to the reputable source about how I, and the fans were so upset about the bad news. I also expressed how I hope that Mr. Mesereau gets involved with the “trial” next year. Well, to my surprise, they were so kind to respond to me. The gentleman I conversed with said that there is NO trial date scheduled and that June 2, 2014 is a court hearing date set to determine whether or not Robson can file and pursue this late claim against the Estate. There are more minor details but I have to wait until I get permission to share all of it from my source.

So what I thought was a trial is not …its just a court hearing date set for June 2, 2014. AND what I thought was happening Friday, September 27, 2013, is not going to take place until June 2, 2014. I am not sure what went on last Friday in the court room, I know that there was talk about Wade having to prove that he did not know about the estate before a certain date but I never got the chance to ask the particulars of last Friday’s court date. If I hear back from him again I will ask, however, I know he is a very busy person and I am so thankful that he responded to my email in the first place. So with that, I can’t promise anything. I take this as good news. Its stinks that we have to wait nine months to hear what we were waiting to hear last Friday but its better than the news I thought it was…which was that Wade got a trial date and that is NOT true at all. SO again, there is NO TRIAL date set, AND NO CIVIL TRIAL date set either, as some choose to believe…and we ALL know who that is.

Meg v. Kelly
It’s all for L.O.V.E.

P.s. When I get permission to share my source i will post the email that was
sent to me.

P.s.s. Besides my gratitude to the person who gave me the
information, I would like to also thank my friend craig and also my friend who
runs the “I believe michael jackson is innocent” facebook page for all your
support in this and getting this information out to everyone.

Last edited:

^^

I'm skeptical about unnamed sources.

I just received a google alert about it and it had a small synopsis-said going to trial in June and Wade is lining up all star witnesses including Naomi Campbell, Brooke Shields, and Eddie Murphy. Ha-I'm sure. At least I got some kind of laugh out of this, but just a small sarcastic one.

40.jpg
t7iucjjpg.gif

^^

I'm skeptical about unnamed sources.

I have personally seen the email mentioned and know who it is from.... trust me it's true. :)

I have personally seen the email mentioned and know who it is from.... trust me it's true. :)

good for you. It doesn't change anything for me. It might be very well true but I'll remain skeptical until more solid proof/confirmation is shared.

Some good news people! June 2nd 2014 will NOT be a trial but a court hearing to determine whether Wade can file and pursue this late claim against the estate:

Thank you! Good news. I wish the Estate would confirm it officially though.

So it's just another hearing on June 2nd. I think until then the Estate can collect evidence that WR knew about the adminstration of the Estate before March, 2013.

I hope Wade's lawyer charges him high for lawyer's fees as long as it's ongoing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sc1oAAq1_M

Talk about the wade-mj case around the 28:45 mark. They also seem to think there IS gonna be a trial in June. We really need the estate to confirm or deny this.

They simply base that on those few news reports. I believe MJLovesyoumore's is accurate about it. It would make a lot more sense than a trial date being set already.

Also the FBI guy in that video is pathetic with his appeals to people's prejudices about MJ rather than relying on facts. People like him show the extent of bias on authorities' side against MJ. I can't take anyone seriously who can say with a straight face that the Arvizos were credible.

I hope to ..... that this is true and its just a hearing. but it is along way head which makes me wonder

Thank you for the info. That makes sense now why we haven't heard from any reliable source concerning a trial date in June 2014. It's because there is none. It does appear that Wade's relative just tipped off one Australian site, in hopes of the media running with it.[laugh] That was a big fail.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sc1oAAq1_M

Talk about the wade-mj case around the 28:45 mark. They also seem to think there IS gonna be a trial in June. We really need the estate to confirm or deny this.

Those people only are reporting on that Australian story (which seems to be false now). They don't know anything official.

Wade bringing Naomi Campbell, Brooke Shields, and Eddie Murphy into this to turn their backs on Michael? A big AS IF! They're not gonna turn their backs on Michael, they'll think that Wade is a psycho and Naomi will b!^#& slap Wade hard in the face for sure.

Chantal too says it wasn't true what was written in the media about a trial date being set:

ayu meutia azevy ?@AyuMeutia29 Sep @chantalrobson news said that the court hs set the date for Wade next year. I wish him all the best. Be strong & Love here from Indonesia
smile.gif

Chantal Robson ?@chantalrobson1 Oct@AyuMeutia it's actually not true. The article was wrong. But thank you.

Good. thats confirmation then. glad to see its being dragged out. hopefully been shown the contempt it deserves

It makes sense because otherwise TMZ and the like would've been all over it.

Who is this person?

You know what, I think it is best to wait to see what documents show up in the court system. Sources in magazines in Australia made incorrect statements, so this source above could make a boo boo too.

His sister said the story is false

Chantal confirms it of all people :smilerolleyes: Still good news. More waiting though...

I don't want another trial.

Glad it's false, I'm hoping it doesn't get into trial any time soon, never even better. Stupid fabricated article, it really made my blood boil!

It'd be such a farce if this ever made it to court. Robson is a coward.

WTF is LISA MARIE'S problem?! I'm pretty sure she knows or definitely have heard of Wade Robson. So why retweet anything that is associated with his allies on tweeter about child abuse? LORD! SMH The B.S never ends! :angry:

WTF is LISA MARIE'S problem?! I'm pretty sure she knows or definitely have heard of Wade Robson. So why retweet anything that is associated with his allies on tweeter about child abuse? LORD! SMH The B.S never ends! :angry:

Blue what are you talking about? What does Lisa have to do with this issue?

LMP retweeted this earlier:

gg4m.png

I'm not following her but I learned about it via another Twitter user that I am following.

Back