[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

The appeal court wont allow the judge to disregard the laws in such manner. They are not asking for one precedent,, it seems they are expecting multi precedents to be set by the judge to allow this case to go forward. The late credit claim, suing the companies, suing a dead man , many other things. The estate is right, on technicalities alone everything should be thrown out immediately. Why the judge is still considering? It does not take a rocket scientist to understand the laws dont work that way. But he is giving them a platform, while releasing more salacious information to he public.

they blame victims for settling with extortionists. how about the system's failure to protect most people from extortion.

This is just unreal. Has the judge notice the ppls reaction to this no one believe it is so clear in what their are doing and to attack a dead man come on it is time to end this messy. Why continue to let them spread these lies enough is enough

Last edited:

But why the judge is doing that ? Does he feel he needs to expose MJ as he wont be able to go against the justice system rules and allow them to go forward with their cases ? I dont know. I cant stand this judge .

The late credit claim, suing the companies, suing a dead man , many other things. The estate is right, on technicalities alone everything should be thrown out immediately. Why the judge is still considering?

Unfortunately law doesn't work like that. everything needs to go through the process of multiple steps. I wrote this before both Demann and MAW lawsuits took 1+ years during the demurrer phase. MAW being dismissed and Demann allowing to move on. It takes time. In this instance at least Wade has asked for extra time and info to argue equitable estoppel and it takes time. Almost nothing is done immediately in a lawsuit.

they blame victims for settling with extortionists. how about the system's failure to protect most people from extortion.

That is what happen to Michael in 1993 he settled the ppls said he did it. I agree with you in the bold the system did fail Michael he was a victim of extortion. The law need to be change so a victim of extortion can be protect from these evil ppls.

Unfortunately law doesn't work like that. everything needs to go through the process of multiple steps. I wrote this before both Demann and MAW lawsuits took 1+ years during the demurrer phase. MAW being dismissed and Demann allowing to move on. It takes time. In this instance at least Wade has asked for extra time and info to argue equitable estoppel and it takes time. Almost nothing is done immediately in a lawsuit.

So Ivy this could happen in this case with James and Wade?

What really get me is Michael is dead he is not here to answer to these charges why go through this long process that why the laws need to change.

I agree. I wish the estate could countersue for damage to image or something. Robson and Safechuck get to say whatever they want, without any real consequences. It's sickening.

Hey, I have kind of unrelated question. Radar posted the most recent article of Wade's claims yesterday (Posted on Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:50AM) and when I do Michael Jackson Google search and Sort by Date, that article appears there as posted 3 hours ago, when in fact that article should be in page 10 or more. Is and can Radar do something that their article appear on top of the searches?
If they do, they are too invested on this case and why?

Hey, I have kind of unrelated question. Radar posted the most recent article of Wade's claims yesterday (Posted on Aug 8, 2014 @ 11:50AM) and when I do Michael Jackson Google search and Sort by Date, that article appears there as posted 3 hours ago, when in fact that article should be in page 10 or more. Is and can Radar do something that their article appear on top of the searches?
If they do, they are too invested on this case and why?

Perhaps they updated it to make it appear more recent? I doubt they actually changed anything though; probably just hit the Edit button and then saved it immediately.

As for why they're invested in it... it's a story about Michael being a pedophile and they want to bring him and his image down. In other words, the same old shit. This whole thing reeks of conspiracy and it's sickening.

As for why they're invested in it... it's a story about Michael being a pedophile and they want to bring him and his image down. In other words, the same old shit. This whole thing reeks of conspiracy and it's sickening.

I believe this too everytime something good happen for Michael's fans here come the bad that cast a shadow over the good. James and Wade just want some attention and that what their are getting

I agree. I wish the estate could countersue for damage to image or something. Robson and Safechuck get to say whatever they want, without any real consequences. It's sickening.

In the bold that what get me so mad.

Mental illness is a serious issue that people still will not address.

If either of these guys are to be believed (and at this point, I'm not opposed to lie detector tests, cat scans, and full psychiatric evaluations by professionals not in search of fame before going forward with ANY kind of case) both of them are suffering from mental illnesses.

Because they are not being properly treated through medication and specialized therapy, they are allowed to wreak havoc on the lives of anyone they choose to focus on. In this case it's Brother Michael. If anyone would bother to dig deeper, chances are it was something or someone else before this. It will be something or someone else after.

That is the pattern.

Like the men who went on shooting sprees.

Do we need to be reminded that it was a SUBSTANCE ABUSING SCHIZOPHRENIC WOMAN who set the McMartin Preschool case in motion? No one bothered to check her and her wild accusations and those people had their lives RUINED. What is so wrong with double and triple checking an allegation like this out of someone who is ill? Especially when they showed up at your law office after having a nervous breakdown. Evan Chandler wanted to record an album all about his son's alleged abuse. Now if that isn't a red flag that the man was mentally ill, it would at least make you wonder if he may be the actual perp, because perps like to keep a record of their abusive habits. Why? Because they are mentally ill!

Children have suffered and died after being left in the care of mentally ill mother. Case in point? Gavin's mother is mentally ill and her kids have been dragged along with her and their father could do nothing about it because she had custody.

We should know by now they can take innocent exchanges and turn them into something outrageous. Like with the McMartins. That lady turned a daycare worker changing her son's wet pants into anal rape. After that, it was all down the rabbit hole of outrageousness.

This is all looking too much like that.

Understand that I have much compassion and concern for those living with mental illness. What I don't have patience for is other people ignoring someone's mental illness or even worse using another person's illness to run a scam.

The person who asked about Radar Online, so you know Stacey Brown works for them now so..

I'm just wondering, is Safechuck planning to go on TV with his story as Wade did?There's no way he could say all those crazy, ludicrous things with a straight face..

Every time this guy tells his story it changes. Earlier he claimed he was with him on HIStory tour, now he claims he spent two weeks with him in 1998.

But at least the story is positive. He says he never experienced or observed anything inappropriate with Michael. Also the narration questions the credibility of Robson.

I'm just wondering, is Safechuck planning to go on TV with his story as Wade did?There's no way he could say all those crazy, ludicrous things with a straight face..

Something tells me they won't let him go on TV cause they saw how skeptic people were with WR after he went on TV, and they don't want a repeat of that. Then again, who knows what they'll do.

Also, I've seen people in here bring up Safechuck's cousin being on Twitter and how he Tweeted that nothing bad happened and he doesn't believe the allegations. That was made back in November, though... I shudder to think what he might say now. Has anyone been brave enough to Tweet him recently?

What he thinks now does not matter however what does matter is Upchucks never told him or others about all this abuse

Also, I've seen people in here bring up Safechuck's cousin being on Twitter and how he Tweeted that nothing bad happened and he doesn't believe the allegations. That was made back in November, though... I shudder to think what he might say now. Has anyone been brave enough to Tweet him recently?

I know it was before his allegations, but that does not mean it's insignificant. Especially with the things James claims. For example he claims that in 2005 Michael called him and when he did not want to testify for him he got angry and threatened him. And he never told that anyone - even in his family? Because this guy calls MJ a "great person". Apparently until recently MJ was a great person in that family. It's just like with Wade a sudden turn around, coupled with a monetary demand.

Also it seems this cousin accompanied James to NL a couple of times. How come he never noticed anything, James never told anything to him about all those bizarre things like a wedding with MJ? I mean, just like kids talk among each other. How could you keep such an utterly bizarre and ridiculous thing to yourself for all these years and esp. as a kid?

The person who asked about Radar Online, so you know Stacey Brown works for them now so..

Stacey Brown works for Radar Online now? Now you know there will be more slanderous stories coming from these folks.:angry:

I personally think that they duped Levin with repressed memories since then he has been at arm's length

marc_vivien;4034657 said:
That said, Robson revealed that he has experienced a groundswell of support for his case since the disturbing allegations were made public on Radar.
“I am immensely moved by this incredible outpouring of support,” he wrote. “Thank you to family and friends. It means a lot to me. And it means a lot to all survivors. Love +Aloha, Wade.”

Munchausen syndrome.

I usually stay away from this thread because I can't stomach this. I just want to say this is all DISGUSTING! I can't believe this is being allowed to happen again. It makes me angry that Michael cannot protect his kids from this and that he cannot even defend himself about this. It's not right or fair and the only thing I hope is that the courts stop this. Michael never hurt anyone. If anything he was too kind and good to people who obviously didn't deserve it. Shame on them.

Stacey Brown works for Radar now? -_- Pathetic that the only way Stacey Brown and people like Demon get a paying job is when they accuse MJ of touching kids. No wonder their so invested! The hell with actual facts and proof right? If they can make good money out of it they would proably sell their own mothers!

Someone mentioned that Wade contacted Brett Barnes via twitter. Is this true?

Robson is such a c*nt for trying to intimidate Brett to make him "coming forward." He has always told the truth about Michael.

Wade didn't tweet Brett, it's obsessed haters like RealMJFacts aka Mike Par that harass Brett.

Stacey Brown is working for Radar now? I guess that explains why Jen Hutton who use to write mostly articles supporting MJ's side, seems to have turned very very recently.

I hope those of you who like to visit those online sites like radar are posting some facts. There are lots of facts in this thread to use.

Back