[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

What do they mean by " amend his complaint"?

Robson wants to amend his complaint, change the legal arguments, claims etc. He filed it on September 9. Basically he wants to remove the sexual abuse claim and add a bunch of negligence claims against the companies.

We discussed this before.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I pray that the judge tell Wade no. Wade can't prove any sexual abuse and it going to be the same with the companies. It time to end this case Wade and his lawyers are going around in circle.

BTW, a new bill because of Bill

^ Nothing to do with MJ and this case.

^ Nothing to do with MJ and this case.

just let you know about the bill... and who knows who else will come up with something new after 2017 against MJ

just let you know about the bill... and who knows who else will come up with something new after 2017 against MJ
And everyone else. This bill is good ONLY if we know for a FACT it happen to those people; but now, with this Bill, someone can now come back from 1980 and say they felt they were violated, they now can sue. People take advantage of the laws we already have on the book let alone a new one.

Again, this new law has nothing to do with anything anyone could come up against MJ.

1) This is criminal law, not civil.
2) This is about defendants who are still alive, unlike MJ.
3) This new law is about cases where the statutes of limitations haven't already expired and where the abuse happened in the last 10 years and from now on.

Again, this new law has nothing to do with anything anyone could come up against MJ.

1) This is criminal law, not civil.
2) This is about defendants who are still alive, unlike MJ.
3) This new law is about cases where the statutes of limitations haven't already expired and where the abuse happened in the last 10 years and from now on.
As long as they keep this to criminal court only, this bill is fine with me and most likely a good thing. I have a problem when it's in civil court, or they use civil court SEALED depositions to use against people criminally. Not to mention taking back immunity.

Robson wants to amend his complaint, change the legal arguments, claims etc. He filed it on September 9. Basically he wants to remove the sexual abuse claim and add a bunch of negligence claims against the companies.

We discussed this before.

So basically he's now saying he wasn't abused??

So basically he's now saying he wasn't abused??

Kindly read the previous discussion and the blog post.

It very clear that the sexual abuse claim was not working and now Wade want to blame the companies like it was mention in this thread. The judge should not amend this claim which imo is nothing new more lies.

In 1993 in order for a company to be obliged to provide its employee with the form (the statement by mandated reporters), the employee must have been a "child care custodian", and in order for an administrator and employee of public or private organization to have been classified as a child care custodian, he should have met two conditions: 1- his duties require direct contact and supervision of children AND 2 he has been trained in duties imposed by the relevant article.

Not just in 1993 even in 1998 that was the law.

See:

PASSED THE ASSEMBLY MARCH 19, 1998

For purposes of this section, "child care custodian" includes
teachers; ....
administrators and employees of public or private
organizations whose duties require direct contact and supervision of
children and who have been trained in the duties imposed by this
article;

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/97-98/bill/sen/sb_1251-1300/sb_1254_bill_19980319_enrolled.html

"Child care custodian" includes teachers; .... administrators and employees of public or private organizations whose duties require direct contact and supervision of children and who have been trained in the duties imposed by this article;

version: November 19, 1998 Ontario, California

http://www.gamutonline.net/district/ontariomontclair/displayPolicy/165992/5

It seems that the current law was created in 1999:

AMENDED IN ASSEMBLY APRIL 6, 1999

Existing law establishes the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act
(CANRA), which requires specified persons who have knowledge of or
observe a child in their professional capacity or within the scope of
their employment, whom the person knows or reasonably suspects has
been the victim of child abuse to report the known or suspected
instance of child abuse to a child protective agency, as defined.
This bill would reorganize and recast the list of specified
persons who are required to report as described above and designate
those persons as mandated reporters, as defined.

As used in this article, "mandated reporter" is defined as any of the
following:
(1) A teacher.
(8) An administrator or employee of a public or private
organization whose duties require direct contact and supervision of
children.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/99-00/bill/asm/ab_1201-1250/ab_1241_bill_19990406_amended_asm.html

Wade would need that part be removed before his "abuse" stopped in 1997.
His new bullshit would not survive demurrer.

Last edited:

Interesting that Wade's work suddenly carries no credits to him in the end titles, and doesn't seem to appear on his usual pages. The event where this was shown took place on 24th September 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSA9Aj3u5YE

'Published on 30 Sep 2016
Mahalo to Wade Robson Creations for producing this PSA'

and this clip from Twitter is extraordinary if true..in the middle of proceedings leading to a possible civil trial.....

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pm1kuV2ej][/URL]

Last edited:

and this clip from Twitter is extraordinary if true..in the middle of proceedings leading to a possible civil trial.....

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pm1kuV2ej][/URL]

Finaldi wants to make money by debating Tom Mez? Is he media whoring again?
What is this? A radio show? A TV network?

BTW based on Mez's comments on the Robson case is not up to date and he doesn't know a lot of
things which discredits Robson.
It's not enough to say that he was the first defense witness in 2005 and he was convincing.

Last edited:
redfrog;4168984 said:
Finaldi wants to make money by debating Tom Mez? Is he media whoring again?
What is this? A radio show? A TV network?

BTW based on Mez's comments on the Robson case is not up to date and he doesn't know a lot of
things which discredits Robson.

This is all I can see online:

Gurvey’s Law airs live in Southern California on Saturdays from 2:00PM-3:00PM on KABC 790 Talk Radio, and features the nation’s most respected and prolific attorneys and legal scholars, as well as writers, entertainers, athletes and newsmakers from all walks of life. They join hosts Alan Gurvey and Kerri Kasem to speak about the law, their lives, careers, and involvement in some of the most fascinating and impactful issues and events of our day.

http://gurveyslaw.com/

Edit: They also seem to have a weekend podcast; I don't know if this will be included in their latest one. The most recent available online seems to be dated 24th Sept 16.

https://audioboom.com/channel/gurveyslaw

myosotis;4168986 said:
This is all I can see online:

Gurvey’s Law airs live in Southern California on Saturdays from 2:00PM-3:00PM on KABC 790 Talk Radio, and features the nation’s most respected and prolific attorneys and legal scholars, as well as writers, entertainers, athletes and newsmakers from all walks of life. They join hosts Alan Gurvey and Kerri Kasem to speak about the law, their lives, careers, and involvement in some of the most fascinating and impactful issues and events of our day.

http://gurveyslaw.com/
She any relation to Kasey Kasem?
Oh, I found it-looks like she is.

Send her the facts about Robson and Finaldi

https://twitter.com/KerriKasem

https://twitter.com/gurveysLaw has virtually no twitter followers

They give airtime to ONE side while the other guy is dead and can't even defend himself.
That one side testified under oath that he was never a victim.
American media has not morals. They do anything for a show anything for money.

Vince Finaldi, is looking for information to help build his case against Michael, and he think that Mesereau in a debate he just might say something he can use. Because right now he has nothing.

Hopefully Tom won't fall for this.

Once again this seems like some obscure radio show. It shouldn't be MJ fans giving them the publicity they crave for, so I hope fans won't drive up a frenzy around it.

As for Finaldi and Manly, the game they play is obvious. Ever since they took over the case they desperately try to turn it into a media circus. Since they cannot drag the Estate lawyers into their little game because they won't bite they now try with Mez. I hope Mez won't bite either. This is about nothing else but Finaldi & Manly media whoring and trying to build a media frenzy around the case and try to force a settlement with bad publicity.

Thing is they are gravely mistaken if they think their usual modus operandi that they use against schools and churches can be used here. I guess it is easy to scare a school or a church into a settlement by driving up bad publicity against them in the media. MJ however has been through this for more than 20 years. People have made up their minds either way and are like "geez, the guy is dead for 7 years, he's been dragged through this already, now leave him alone". In a strange way actually the fact he has been accused before makes MJ immune to the "bad publicity" threat here because you cannot build a media frenzy around it any more. Many people are tired of it and it is not like Robson or Safechuck are too sympathetic alleged "victims" either. These same people had all the opportunities in the world to have MJ tried in a criminal court and help to get him convicted but they refused and even supported him. So this is not like the Cosby case where people didn't get justice before because the DA refused to prosecute. This is also not like those child abuse cases where victims keep such things to themselves for decades because they think they are alone and wouldn't be believed. If anything, the Robson/Safechuck case is a good argument in favour of statutes of limitations. What is going on right now - trying someone in civil law based on a criminal allegation and on top of that without the accused being here to defend himself, is extremely unfair. Especially with accusers who had all the opportunities in the world to get him tried under fair circumstances. But you couldn't get money with a criminal trial. This is what you can get money with. This all doesn't really make Robson/Safechuck sympathetic alleged "victims".

How pathetic. They make sneddon and co look professional??

Once again this seems like some obscure radio show. It shouldn't be MJ fans giving them the publicity they crave for, so I hope fans won't drive up a frenzy around it.

As for Finaldi and Manly, the game they play is obvious. Ever since they took over the case they desperately try to turn it into a media circus. Since they cannot drag the Estate lawyers into their little game because they won't bite they now try with Mez. I hope Mez won't bite either. This is about nothing else but Finaldi & Manly media whoring and trying to build a media frenzy around the case and try to force a settlement with bad publicity.

I don't think fans have the 'power' to create media frenzies....if we did, there would be much more in the press about how ridiculous Robson and Safechuck's claims are.
It is worth airing how desperate Finaldi and Co are, that they feel the need to take to radio stations. Presumably they don't feel that this station is too obscure...I guess they hope that more chancers might come forward to make claims, or at least it will advertise their law firm in some way. $10k is rather a cheap amount to pay for advertising.

As for the Estate potentially settling, I think that was off the cards long ago. There is clearly no case to answer.

Vince Finaldi, is looking for information to help build his case against Michael, and he think that Mesereau in a debate he just might say something he can use. Because right now he has nothing.

Exactly! that is exactly what it is... They have no case, and they know it so he wants to debate MJ's criminal defense attorney on air during a civil trial proceeding :busted: These lawyers are clowns and media mongrels. They want attention so desperately.

Last edited:

I got Estate opposition to the Robson's request to amend his complaint. I also posted a blog post just about now.

The most important information from the document - Michael had 100% of stock of the companies, that means he had full control over the companies. This alone might mean Robson/safechuck cannot satisfy the exception rule and the case can get dismissed during summary judgment.

I got Estate opposition to the Robson's request to amend his complaint. I also posted a blog post just about now.

The most important information from the document - Michael had 100% of stock of the companies, that means he had full control over the companies. This alone might mean Robson/safechuck cannot satisfy the exception rule and the case can get dismissed during summary judgment.

Let's hope so.. where is your blog post?

Thanks ivy

This is what we have said in this thread the whole time Michael had control over the companies there is nothing Wade/James and they lawyers can do. There is no reason to know end of case. I will say it again if you do not know the truth you can not tell the truth all of the amend will not help.

Last edited:

Great read thanks ivy. If the judge has at least one brain cell then things are looking pretty good at the mo.

Back