[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Yes Trump got the board now he is what trend. The ppls did not listen in 2013 not going to listen now. Michael is not here so no news.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

That radio thingy was on Oct 2nd, so two weeks went without bs. If they gave us a bs warning, it will be out this weekend.
Luckily Trump is keeping American's entertained and media busy, so hopefully their garbage is in and out fast.

They want it to come out close to Halloween to hurt the Estate's business. It's obvious what they are doing.

Does anyone have a link to Geraldine Hughes's book Redemption?
Wasn't it available online somewhere?

They can't hurt the Estate like i said before if you don't know the truth you can't tell the truth. So far we have seen nothing new from Wade and his lawyers all old news. Peoples are thinking about the election right now who has time for this nonsense you are hearing one side of the story which is all lies and Michael is not here to defend himself so what the point just a waste of time.

Thanks but other than the cover the books is no longer on jetzi.
Isn't there another place where it's available for free?

They can't hurt the Estate like i said before if you don't know the truth you can't tell the truth. So far we have seen nothing new from Wade and his lawyers all old news.

Unfortunately when it comes to MJ fabricated evidence is presented as historical fact.
And if it's "explosive" and "shocking" the media picks it up and spreads it, no questions asked.
Finaldi, Manly and Robson know that. They will fabricate something.

And that is what Wade and his lawyers must have proof to back up their story

We will not see explosive" and "shocking we will see more lies, stories that have been made up.

Last edited:

I wondered exactly when that supposed telephone coaching happened in 1993
given the fact that Robson defended MJ during his police interview which happened very soon after
the Chandler stuff started in Aug 17 and then defended him again on TV before Aug 28.

Looks like Robson managed to contradict himself on this issues too.
In his declaration the coaching started "as soon as he was subpoenaed for his Grand Jury testimony"
which was 1994.

robson_declaration.jpg

But in his complaint he says the coaching started "when the Chandler allegations surfaced"
which was of course Aug 1993.
robson_second_amendment.jpg

This doesn't make any sense.

1. He says MJ called him every day but he only mentions a few statements he supposedly said.
Does he want to say that MJ repeated those statements and nothing else every day?
Those statements include nothing specific, such as "if they ask you whether we were in the shower
say that no that never happened". If they ask you whether I grabbed your crotch in the dance studio
say that it never happened. Etc. This is the kind of coaching which would be necessary for
a grand jury testimony. But Robson only mentions very general "instructions"
which were clearly not necessary for him to defend MJ as he did it without any coaching to the police.
So why would MJ suddenly think in 1994 that Robson had to be coached to deny abuse?

2. If he indeed spoke with him for hours what else was he talking about other than
those few sentences mentioned in his complaint and declaration?

3. If MJ was concerned about his victims revealing the truth to the police , the DA, Feldman
whoever would ask them how come it was only Robson he called every day to coach him?
Safechuck does not claim that MJ did this with him, neither did Francia.
Let alone Culkin, Spence or Barnes. I wonder what Robson would say if asked why only
he needed to be "brainwashed" in this manner.

4. How can Robson remember exact quotes MJ supposed said when he was 7 and 11?
Do you remember anything anyone told you when you were 7? Could you quote
anyone's multi-sentence statements you heard then you were 7 or 11?
I sure could not.
Clearly, Robson is putting words in MJ's mouth.

Not to mention mj been in rehab and all those issues during that time

Not directly related to the cases, but an interesting piece of new research into telling lies:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Telling little fibs leads down a slippery slope to bigger lies — and our brains adapt to escalating dishonesty, which makes deceit easier, a new study shows.

Neuroscientists at the University College London's Affective Brain Lab put 80 people in scenarios where they could repeatedly lie and get paid more based on the magnitude of their lies. They said they were the first to demonstrate empirically that people's lies grow bolder the more they fib.

The researchers then used brain scans to show that our mind's emotional hot spot — the amygdala — becomes desensitized or used to the growing dishonesty, according to a study published online Monday in the journal Nature Neuroscience .

"You can think of this as a slippery slope with what begins as small acts of dishonesty escalating to much larger ones," said study lead author Neil Garrett , now a neuroscience researcher at Princeton University. "It highlights the potential dangers of engaging in small acts of dishonesty on a regular basis because these can escalate to much larger ones further down the line."

And during this lying, brain scans that show blood supply and activity at the amygdala decrease with increasing lies, said study co-author and lab director Tali Sharot.

"The more we lie, the less likely we are to have an emotional response" — say, shame or guilt — "that accompanies it," Sharot said.

Garrett said he suspects similar escalation factors happen in the "real world," which would include politics, infidelity and cheating, but he cautioned that this study was done in a controlled lab setting so more research would be needed to apply it to other situations.

University of Massachusetts psychology and brain sciences professor Robert Feldman wasn't part of the study but praised it: "The results provide clues as to how people may become more convincing liars with practice, and it clearly suggests the danger of tolerating small, white lies, which can escalate into greater and greater levels of deception."............................................

.....................The study found that there is a segment of people who don't lie and don't escalate lies, but Sharot and Garrett weren't able to determine how rare those honest people are. It also found that people lie more when it benefits both them and someone else than when they just profit alone. "That's sort of a good thing," Sharot said.

https://apnews.com/fc77b853aff6457e...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

elusive moonwalker;4171605 said:
Not to mention mj been in rehab and all those issues during that time

Also Joy Robson testified that after MJ returned to the US in Dec he called them
and they visited him in Neverland.

3 Q. Now, in December of 1993, after the
4 allegations with Jordan Chandler had surfaced, Mr.
5 Jackson came back to the United States, correct?
6 A. Yes.
7 Q. And on -- to your knowledge, on the very
8 first night he was back he called your son, correct?
9 A. He called me.
10 Q. He called you?
11 A. I think so. From memory.
12 Q. Do you remember testifying that you weren’t
13 at the house when the call was made, that you were
14 out with some ladies?
15 A. I do remember reading that, I’m sorry.
16 Q. So you weren’t there?
17 A. Possibly.
18 Q. You came home, and then both of you, late in
19 the night, drove to Neverland Valley Ranch, correct?
20 A. Correct.
21 Q. When you got to Neverland Valley Ranch, it
22 was about 1:30 in the morning, correct?
23 A. Correct.
24 Q. When you got there, you went to the guest
25 quarters and your son went to Mr. Jackson’s bedroom,
26 correct?
27 A. I don’t remember where I slept, but he did
28 go to Michael’s bedroom. 9259
1 Q. But he went inside the house?
2 A. Yes.

Robson says nothing about this in his complaint. No coaching was going on then?
Wouldn't it be easier to do it in person rather than on the phone
while "they were listening"?
What was he doing in his room on that night?
Does he want to say that MJ molested him right in the middle of the Chandler investigation
and then coached him that this never happened?
Does he want to say that MJ only saw a need for coaching after he got his
subpoena even though MJ knew that Robson already defended him to the police and to the media?

Why did it become necessary to brainwash him like that when it was clearly not necessary
in Aug 1993, he knew how to defend MJ on his own.

The whole thing is nonsense because no coaching ever happened.
Mj called them after coming home because he didn't want to be alone he
wanted to be with friends, just like he wanted to be with the Cascios
during Christmas and that's it.

It all lies the truth will come out.

Does anyone know whether this already happened or not?
Can they still file late claims against the Estate?

(b) Notwithstanding subdivision (a), the court shall not allow a
claim to be filed under this section after the court makes an order
for final distribution of the estate.

Also, does anyone have the links to Safechuck's declaration and his and Robson's late probate claims?
This link doesn't work anymore:
http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/robsonclaim.pdf

Last edited:

Does anyone know whether this already happened or not?
Can they still file late claims against the Estate?

(b) Notwithstanding subdivision (a), the court shall not allow a
claim to be filed under this section after the court makes an order
for final distribution of the estate.

It's been 7 years.. I think all time for filing late claims is over.

"Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” will top the 4 million mark in digital sales this week. (It is less than 7K units away from that threshold as we speak.) The spooky song has a resurgence every Halloween season."

I bet Robson wants to prevent that with his bogus "explosive" evidence

[FONT=&quot][h=1]MICHAEL JACKSONNew Alleged Child Sex Abuse Victim ...I HAVE PROOF HE PAID ME HUSH MONEY[/h][/FONT]
[h=5]
410​

10/25/2016 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF[/h][FONT=&quot]EXCLUSIVE
1025-michael-jackson-getty-3.jpg
Michael Jackson wrote a bunch of checks totaling over $900,000 to cover up child sex abuse allegations from a then 12-year-old girl, but now she's suing 30 years later.
The woman filed the lawsuit as a Jane Doe, saying Michael started abusing her in 1986 when she and her mother had stopped by his Hayvenhurst home as sightseers. She says Michael invited them into the house to see his "candy area." She claims Michael fondled her genitals and gave her "movie kisses" ... tongue kissing her mouth and body. She also alleges there was vaginal penetration.
According to the docs, the abuse continued through puberty. When he was 16, she says Michael started writing checks to keep her quiet.
She says the first was for $2,500, and the biggest one came in 1993 for $600k. All told she says she got more than $900k over 3 years -- and the docs she filed include copies of checks and stubs showing the payments.
We've reached out to the MJ Estate ... so far, no comment.
The woman is suing several of Jackson's companies for emotional distress, negligence and much more ... and wants unspecified damages.
[/FONT]

So now the usual Finaldi tactic with creating more false accusers. That letters look fake as hell. Totally not MJ's style of writing.

I think this is a legal tactic. Robson and Safechuck desperately need cases where they can point to a previous case. So they created one. The documents are fake as hell, but they can only be legally challenged if this new case with gets to summary judgement (which it won't). But it is good for Safechuck and Robson to point to a previous case to push the Robson/Safechuck case through summary judgement. When that mission is accomplished this new accuser will drop off before her so called "evidence" can be proven false in a court.

Actually they are actively falsifying evidence now. Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:

So I guess forgery and document faking doesn't exist.
The desperation is obvious.
Also notice how this came out right around Halloween when Thriller always gets a sales spike.
This is all so transparent.

Last edited:

This is kinda of obvious

So now Michael sexually abuses girls too?

I hope they sue for blatant forgery.

And that story is ridiculous as hell too. So now MJ abuses complete strangers? What happened to the careful grooming? She just happend to be sightseeing around Hayvenhurst and MJ invited her in and abused her? And now MJ is into girls too? Wasn't it claimed that she hated girls (also by Safechuck as per Gutierrez's playbook)? I guess they couldn't find another male accuser to jump on the bandwagon.

And where was she in 1993 and 2005? Why does she only surface now when there is money to be made of such allegations? And she claims she was paid hush money that she accepted (the last check when she was 19) but now she wants more? How very credible. And how come MJ paid this random person off but not Chandler (even when he begged for it), not Robson, not Safechuck, not Gavin no one?

And I can't emphasise enough, those letters are fake as hell. That's not how MJ expressed himself. They try hard to mimic him with using words such as "sweet" but it fails because this is not how he actually wrote - in terms of style, expressions. I sure hope when this is over someone's ass will be sued off for forgery. Actually this may be a criminal offence - to falsify evidence.

Last edited:

And that story is ridiculous as hell too. So now MJ abuses complete strangers? What happened to the careful grooming? She just happend to be sightseeing around Hayvenhurst and MJ invited her in and abused her? And now MJ is into girls too? Wasn't it claimed that she hated girls (also by Safechuck as per Gutierrez's playbook)? I guess they couldn't find another male accuser to jump on the bandwagon.

And where was she in 1993 and 2005? Why does she only surface now when there is money to be made of such allegations?

And I can't emphasise enough, those letters are fake as hell. That's not how MJ expressed himself. They try hard to mimic him with using words such as "sweet" but it fails because this is not how he actually wrote - in terms of style, expressions. I sure hope when this is over someone's ass will be sued off for forgery. Actually this may be a criminal offence - to falsify evidence.

I agree with all of this.
And the "documents" are obvious forgery.

But its extremely dumb to falsify evidence like this. Didn't the guy who accused the director get into trouble for it?

But its extremely dumb to falsify evidence like this.
It is, but when it comes to Michael it's always a case of guilty until proven innocent so they probably feel as though anything goes and that anything can be gotten away with.
They're also aiming to sway the opinion of the general public who don't know Michael's style of speech and writing or the tactics of Robson and Safechuck like we do.

Last edited:

But its extremely dumb to falsify evidence like this. Didn't the guy who accused the director get into trouble for it?

And he was represented by the same lawyers...

But it is good for Safechuck and Robson to point to a previous case to push the Robson/Safechuck case through summary judgement.

Why would this help them push it through summary judgment?
It does not change that the companies didn't control MJ.

But yeah, this unnamed woman would keep all these checks and letters from his abuser
all these years.

Oh she is the "many boys" they mention in Robson's lawsuit, you know.

Last edited:
2:30 PM PT -- We have received the following statement from Michael Jackson's estate attorney:
"This is yet another attempt to hit the lottery by suing the Estate of Michael Jackson more than seven years after Michael’s death and close to 30 years after these incidents supposedly occurred. We believe this claim was created from whole cloth and is without any merit. It’s also no coincidence that this woman is represented by the same attorneys involved in two other frivolous claims against the Estate."

Why would this help them push it through summary judgment?
It does not change that the companies didn't control MJ.

Yes, it doesnt change that and it is a desperate attempt that I don't see succeeding but I think that's what they are trying with this. Apart from the obvious media blackmail. So this is why these incredibly amoral, ambulance chasing law firm was hired for? To do what they do best: convince people to falsely accuse people. This won't help them in the court though.

I would be surprised if they actually wanted this new case to go to court. It sounds very shaky - even more so than Robson/Safechuck and probably would fail miserably under scrutiny. I think they are just using it to aid Robson/Safechuck and when they will get to a stage where they will have to prove things they will just drop it.

I hope the identity of the woman will be revealed. It is not fair to hide her behind anonymity.

The story is just silly. Randomly sight seeing at someone's home? He don't know you from Adam but he pounced on you? Yeah ok. Let's find out who Jane Doe is. You won't be able to hide for long

Hahaha. This is the kind of stuff that probably made the schools and church settle. Ain't gonna work here.
Love that note. Looks like they lifted the "crazy for you" line from Lisa Marie's love note.

ivy;4171828 said:
2:30 PM PT -- We have received the following statement from Michael Jackson's estate attorney:
"This is yet another attempt to hit the lottery by suing the Estate of Michael Jackson more than seven years after Michael’s death and close to 30 years after these incidents supposedly occurred. We believe this claim was created from whole cloth and is without any merit. It’s also no coincidence that this woman is represented by the same attorneys involved in two other frivolous claims against the Estate."

Once again the Estate is wishy washy as ****.
We believe??
they should state unequivocally that this is a dirty tactic by Robson's lawyers, the story is ridiculous on its face
the documents are fake and remind the public that when MJ had an excellent opportunity to pay off Chandler
he refused but he would silence this random woman?

And sure MJ would just invite some random woman and girl in the house and molest her right then and there.

I hope the identity of the woman will be revealed. It is not fair to hide her behind anonymity.

The woman's name is Daniel Kapon.
Or Joe Bartucci.

As for the letter they totally look alike indeed
crazy FOR you = crazy ABOUT you

letter.jpg

Last edited:
Back