[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

I was reading about the release of information about the latest 'Clinton' emails investigation by the FBI, and someone had written:

'Serious questions also arise under lawyers’ professional conduct rules that require prosecutors to avoid excessive publicity and unnecessary statements that could cause public condemnation even of people who have been accused of a crime, not to mention people like Mrs. Clinton, who have never been charged with a crime.'

So I looked up the rules of conduct for lawyers in California, and it says this about publicity:

http://rules.calbar.ca.gov/Portals/10/documents/2013_CaliforniaRulesofProfessionalConduct.pdf

Rule 5-120 Trial Publicity
(A) A member who is participating or has participated in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that a reasonable person would expect to be disseminated by means of public communication if the member knows or reasonably should know that it will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.

(B) Notwithstanding paragraph (A), a member may state:

(1) the claim, offense or defense involved and, except when prohibited by law, the identity of the persons involved;

(2) the information contained in a public record;

(3) that an investigation of the matter is in progress;

(4) the scheduling or result of any step in litigation;

(5) a request for assistance in obtaining evidence and information necessary thereto;

I thought that the information about the girl claimant having an 'album worn jacket' was in a press release? It doesn't seem to be in the main complaint..... Do the conduct rules apply to civil complaints and civil trials? If so, I understand that the representing atty's can only include information in press releases that is in the actual complaint ( ie the public record)???

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Let's not turn this into a discussion of hater sites.

You are right, but we just have to be aware of them, and keep a good track of their agenda, it looks pretty well designed, the info, the pics..., the person who created the blog has the agenda and the time for searching something, especially the pics.

myosotis;4172511 said:
And another photo of him with fan mail...

'He used his companies to orchestrate this. To facilitate his meetings with kids, to facilitate the meet ups at hotels, to take the kids here and there. Separating the kids from their parents. Giving the kids gifts. Sending letters. Most of these letters are written on his company’s letterhead.
Hosts: they must have a full time department to handling all this.
Finaldi: Yeah several different individuals, it seems like their only job was to send notes from and to kids'.

Yep, MJ like many other major rock and pop stars had whole departments just handling his mail, most of which was from kids...and had been since his J5 days. In fact I think the fan club offices were originally based at Hayvenhurst?

So........I decided to go and have a look at the two letters signed by Michael that I have in my collection. One is dated Aug 87, the other Feb 88. In the 1987 letter, the word 'secret' is mentioned twice. The letter tells me how I might be able to get a personal gift from Michael. It says I can have a special peek inside Michael's personal photo album! And it even mentions a possible slumber party! The letter dated 1988 includes the words 'sizzling' ,'romantic' and 'dirty' ...and at the end has an application form that I can copy to give to a friend; for only $22.50, he or she can join the 'World of Michael Jackson' fanclub.

http://

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What?!! You have TWO letters like this??? "Romantic", "Secret" "Slumber Party..." Even making it easy for you to "procure" a friend? Obviously sent through Michael's companies too. I think you have some damning evidence right here-and you ought to call Finaldi right away with it.

Seriously, though, I wonder what he'd make of something like that. I can hear him now.

I don't post in this section often at all. As much as I want these cases to go away without trial, in a way I want this to be tried to show how ridiculous this really is. All this tabloid trash has gone on far too long. MJ has been dead for 7 years. Come on with all this crap if MJ was a child molester these people should have address this years ago. Hell if all this was true I would have wanted him in prison as well any sain person would. We should be celebrating his art not his personal life. Shame on these people their lawyers and the corrupt media. Stop the madness now!

I lowkey wonder if Conrat Murderer helped them come up with the idea for this mess by making his book.
Remember that shit Conrat started about MJ wanting to marry a little girl.

I don't post in this section often at all. As much as I want these cases to go away without trial, in a way I want this to be tried to show how ridiculous this really is. All this tabloid trash has gone on far too long. MJ has been dead for 7 years. Come on with all this crap if MJ was a child molester these people should have address this years ago. Hell if all this was true I would have wanted him in prison as well any sain person would. We should be celebrating his art not his personal life. Shame on these people their lawyers and the corrupt media. Stop the madness now!
I think most people know this is bull even before his death. Why do you think MJ was able to continue to do music, sell out shows, and have the WORLD mourn his death? But as always, a few wolves can hollow and get the attention. Also, I am not going to blame all the media on this mess no more. I think many of them have woke up but the lowlife trash tabloids or scum papers, who does not mean NO ONE no good, will be the only ones covering this nonsense.

Last edited:
myosotis;4172511 said:
'He used his companies to orchestrate this. To facilitate his meetings with kids, to facilitate the meet ups at hotels, to take the kids here and there. Separating the kids from their parents.

How were the kids and MJ separated from the parents when they slept in
the parents's own homes??

Being allowed to walking in his room at any time in Neverland is separation?

22 Q. And did you go into Michael Jackson’s bedroom?
24 A. Yes.
25 Q. How many times do you think you went into Michael Jackson’s bedroom at Neverland?
27 A. It stopped after maybe the tenth time.

22 Q. Did you ever see Macaulay’s father in there?
23 A. In the bedroom?
24 Q. Yes.

25 A. No.
26 Q. And why were you in the bedroom those ten times?
28 A. Because I’m Jordie’s mother. I’m allowed to go into the bedroom.

myosotis;4172511 said:
So........I decided to go and have a look at the two letters signed by Michael that I have in my collection. One is dated Aug 87, the other Feb 88. In the 1987 letter, the word 'secret' is mentioned twice. The letter tells me how I might be able to get a personal gift from Michael. It says I can have a special peek inside Michael's personal photo album! And it even mentions a possible slumber party! The letter dated 1988 includes the words 'sizzling' ,'romantic' and 'dirty' ...and at the end has an application form that I can copy to give to a friend; for only $22.50, he or she can join the 'World of Michael Jackson' fanclub.

Could you post those letters here?

Actually I don't think this is a cash withdrawal slip but a copy of a bank advice confirming that cash was
withdrawn from an account belonging to MJ and or his management firm. See ADVICE COPY on the right.
I never saw a withdrawal slip where you state what the money was for (like entertainment in this case)
and if it was a cash withdrawal slip the account holder's signature should be on it.
Yeah, I worked at a bank for almost 33 years and even tho I left the branches in 85 and went to corporate, some things don't change. These bank documents are used for cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, etc. It's an all in one generic form for the customer. It's usually in 3 parts-lst stays with the bank, 2nd (advice) is the receipt for the person doing the transaction and the 3rd goes to the account holder in his statement. It doesn't have to be signed as long as they have written authorization that they can match to the signature card and it's approved by the manager.

It also doesn't have what it's for. Entertainment #66 is the name of the branch. Branches are usually named for the streets they're on, or the shopping centers they're in, etc.
I looked it up-City National got sold to a Canadian bank a few years ago, but still has branches in LA. Branches in Los Angeles of different banks, including Wells Fargo, are still called their "Entertainment branch."

There is only the teller's signature on this document.
Obviously the account holder was not present.
The SRS X-3190 is probably the bank's reference number for the letter of authorization
. Do you see the approved by on this advice-that's the manager's signature. Her initials are SRS- x-3190 is her phone extension.

True, but if this woman wants us to believe she copied the checks before she cashed them because she kept everything linked to MJ and/or for tax reasons why didn't she copy that letter? Maybe she did but lost it, in any case she says nothing about it in her complaint and it's one of the many things she should explain.
It's possible that she never had the letter. It might have been faxed over by the firm that listed on the withdrawal ticket-that's a management/investment entertainment firm that had/has the biggest clients in Hollywood managing their money.
Good point but I thought that was Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) not the IRS.
It has to be more than 10K to be reported this wouldn't have been as it was only 10 000.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/31/1010.311
Here's a CTR form the girl's name, the girl's "friend's" name and addresses should have been provided along with MJ's account number, nothing could have been kept secret, perfect hush money:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...y_Transaction_Report,_March_2011_revision.pdf

The Department of the Treasury had to have data about $150 000 $130 000 and $600 000 withdrawals and probably the FBI
was looking at it while investigating MJ and if anything had been fishy about these payments
we would have known about it at least in 2003 but probably long before that.
I think it would be interesting to subponea the CTRs for these large amounts if everything was handled in cash-but I kinda doubt it was. It is FinCen now, but it changed multiple times thru the years. All of them, including the IRS and FinCen all fall under the Department of the Treasury. We also now have the SAR report, where you just report suspicious transactions in cash, no matter the amount.
But at the end of the day it doesn't matter-Sneddon and the FBI would have been all over any and all financial records and nothing showed up ever.

Finally, Finaldi said the woman had copies of the checks (which we really can't tell anything from) and bank statements. HER bank statements aren't going to tell us anything. They're NOT going to include copies of Michael's checks-only her deposit slips and her own checks.

Last edited:

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter-Sneddon and the FBI would have been all over any and all financial records and nothing showed up ever.

Yeah it's totally ridiculous that MJ would pay hush money with cashier's checks especially in the middle
of a criminal investigation when he told Robson "you know they are listening"....well consistency was never a talent
these lawyers and accusers had.

The LAPD wanted to talk to this woman at the end of Jan 1994.
The check was issues on Dec 23 1993.
Assuming that it indeed went to her it's possible the the CTR report triggered the LAPD's interest in her.
And if they talked to her she must have given a believable explanation otherwise we would have heard
about her and her check a lot in 1994 already.

Anyway, apparently Mandy Porter was molested too as she was " very special " to MJ
and he told her "I love you and I miss you".

rNyIT.jpg

I still wonder why the "crazy about you" note is not shown in its original form in the PDF
just a copy.

So let me get this straight finaldi thinks mj is for sure a pedo just cuz he wore wigs???.... :toofunny: so I guess Mike's ex wife Debbie is a pedo too cuz she has to wear a wig coz of her chemotherapy then? Seriously finaldi I suggest you shut your mouth before you say something really really stupid and offend the wrong person !

These bank documents are used for cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, etc.
It doesn't have to be signed as long as they have written authorization that they can match to the signature card and it's approved by the manager.

But if this advice is also used to confirm standard withdrawal when the account holder is present
and she is the one withdrawing the money then why are there only three options you can check:
per written authorization phone transfer request and other
invoice310000.jpg

They check other if the account holder is doing it?

Also, when it's with a written authorization the account holder obviously cannot sign anything
but the person who has the letter of authorization should still sign it, shouldn't she?
To confirm that it was her who got the money.
I find it strange that there is absolutely no data about the payee on this advice.

Can you explain that?

It also doesn't have what it's for. Entertainment #66 is the name of the branch. Branches are usually named for the streets they're on, or the shopping centers they're in, etc.
I looked it up-City National got sold to a Canadian bank a few years ago, but still has branches in LA. Branches in Los Angeles of different banks, including Wells Fargo, are still called their "Entertainment branch."

That sounds more like it yes. I wondered what the #066 would be, I guessed it could be an accounting code but it's too short for that. This means that the girl and the lawyers are lying, what a surprise

branch.jpg

Do you see the approved by on this advice-that's the manager's signature. Her initials are SRS- x-3190 is her phone extension.

Ah so it's the manager not the teller, thanks.
I thought it's a reference number because per written authorization and cash request OK per SRS x-3190 seemed connected.
I've never seen such a phone extension. What is the X for?
And what does the prepared by HMS mean?

It's possible that she never had the letter. It might have been faxed over by the firm that listed on the withdrawal ticket-that's a management/investment entertainment firm that had/has the biggest clients in Hollywood managing their money.

Even then she could have copied the fax like she supposedly copied the checks.

It's funny how they don't accuse MJ's management firm of being part of this child abuse maffia given that their name
is on two of their bank documents. I mean, if the management firm sent the letter of authorization wouldn't they
know why they sent it?

Looks like Wade was in need for money in 2011. And how else make it then using his ties to MJ.
Of course this was in 2011 when he was 28 year old and therefore couldn't understand that child rape was wrong.
I remember seeing a video where he was wearing those BAD gloves and he talked about MJ.
Don't you have the link to it?

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

Last edited:

Great find redfrog, those 2011 pics are a red flag indeed. When that didn't work out (selling MJ stuff) he thought of a Plan B to get $$$$$$$$$$$.

Last edited:

So he was selling MJ stuff before he allegedly realized his alleged abuse. Interesting.

10/2011 he sold MJ stuff @auction, and two years later he needed more money so he sued MJ's estate.

redfrog;4172573 Could you post those letters here?[/QUOTE said:
They are just ordinary printed MJ fanclub letters. Thousands must have been sent out :) This was in the days before home computers were widespread, and so advertising was done via mailshots, and the fanclub leaflet is just another way of advertising. Each fanclub leaflet starts with a short 'letter from Michael', with his printed signature.
The '87 letter includes a drawing competition, and the early '88 letter says that 500 entries were received, so that indicates the kinds of numbers being dealt with. So it is ridiculous of the lawyers (or anyone else) thinking it strange that (as said in the recent radio interview):

'Hosts: they must have a full time department to handling all this.
Finaldi: Yeah several different individuals, it seems like their only job was to send notes from and to kids'.

My post was just meant to show how easy it is to twist partial and innocent information into something potentially incriminating.

The 'secrets' mentioned in the first letter are to do with the name of the forthcoming album. Almost anything MJ did at that time would be 'commercial in confidence'. If he invited the girl onto a video set (Like Smooth Criminal) , then the name of the video/ song, the costume theme, the set, any other visitors, the director, everything would be secret. Same for whoever might be using the Hayvenhurst studio / visiting Hayvenhurst, which studios were being used to record any song, who was producing them, and when MJ bought Neverland everything about the purchase and plans. So the fact that MJ shared lots of 'secrets' with the girl and her mother is no surprise at all. He was extremely busy on multiple projects at this time. He probably couldn't answer a straight question like 'How are you' or 'Where are you going today' without mentioning commercial secrets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

LOL hater thinks the Jackson family created the female accuser to discredit Wade.
There's a very special ward for mental patients like him.

victim.jpg

Last edited:

I have heard that they are less than enthusiastic about this new accuser (this is not the only one). It disturbs them because it is a female and it messes up their "boylover" fantasy and all those years of hard work of telling the public MJ only gave gifts to boys, never hung with girls and in fact hated and distanced himself from girls. So I am not surprised. LOL @ blaming the Jackson family. What do they have to do with this? This is all the doing of Wade's new lawyers - they are just doing what Wade hired them for. This is just their usual modus operandi. "Victim" shopping - ie. convincing people to sue for money and hoping to create a critical mass of accusers to overwhelm the defendant and force them into a settlement.

Thing is they would embrace this accuser with open arms and wouldn't be sceptical of his claims for one second if it was a male. They would consider those letters and checks as "convincing evidence". But because it is a female and disturbs their fantasy suddenly they are sceptical and want to "keep an open mind" of the possibility of her being a false accuser. LMAO. As if Wade and James aren't doing the same thing: turning MJ's generousity to them into something shady to accuse him and make money of it. Innocent correspondence (eg. in Safechuck's lawsuit) is now turned into "evidence of grooming". MJ helping Wade with his career - that the Robsons were seeking out - is now turned into the companies "luring children". Same thing.

Last edited:

The funny thing is,creating a female victim wouldn't do any of them a favour,I mean you can't win in this situation,it's either 'so he also molested girls then.... well the media was just too stupid to realize that,no wonder there were also girls around'. Or it would be like 'For years they told us that he was only interested in boys,there is something wrong with the media and the haters'.

Last edited:

Just be thankful thats all they "got"

Okay Wade and his lawyers have really blew it now there is nothing left to do or say. Judge B. just need to go on and dismiss these cases summary judgement he doesn't have to worry about Wade appeal it not going to happen. i can see another judge touch these. it will be a waste of time.

You can not sue a dead man end of story.

Just be thankful thats all they "got"

If you don't have the truth all you have is lies so this is all their got.

I also agree with you too Dancing creation a girl doesn't help at all like it has been mention all this time Michael only like boys.

Last edited:

wait was he claiming these were his actual glove and hat?
cuz those are not the gloves MJ wore!

LOL hater thinks the Jackson family created the female accuser to discredit Wade.

victim.jpg
That fool need to go in a mental ward. How does he know if the Jacksons are evil? And why would the Jacksons "create" this woman to make another claim whom the lawyers for the two punks who are trying to sue the Estates are representing and whom the Jacksons are tired of lying on MJ? that person name support Wade2017 is a dam fool and anyone with a brain can see that about him/her by that dumb comment. That makes no sense. Tell that fool to give up on his/her wishful thinking. I will say it again, if you have to do all of this lying, inconsistencies, changing of stories, a bunch of "maybes and what if" on a man (MJ) who was investigated by police, DA, had a trial, DFACS, FBI, bias media, an a prejudge public and tabloid media and they had NOTHING, this prove even more IT IS ALL LIES. The ONLY Evil people are Wade, James, their scum lawyers, and this chic and other scum who have clearly LIED on Michael. At the end of the day, it does not matter what those pea brain morons think. Pure stupid.

Last edited:
Robson/Safechuck/Finaldi/Jane Doe's scheme to drop a bombshell around Halloween worked splendidly.

Kids dancing "Thriller" for @POTUS and @FLOTUS at the White House on Halloween.
https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/793267848483315712

Good Morning America ‏@GMA 8h8 hours ago
@POTUS and @FLOTUS dance to "Thriller" for Halloween at the White House.
https://twitter.com/GMA/status/793193667078950912

New Yorkers know what to do when #Thriller comes on. #NY1Boo @NYCHalloween
https://twitter.com/NY1/status/793255821295706112

Wouldn't be Halloween without @the_raptor Thriller dance.
https://twitter.com/Raptors/status/793244324804911104

The #TVOne team KILLS #MichaelJackson's #Thriller!
https://twitter.com/tvonetv/status/793222380185411584

‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson is currently #12 on U.S. iTunes AND #1 on iTunes Video Chart, 34 YEARS AFTER RELEASE!
https://twitter.com/MJJLegion/status/793268798061178880

Happy Halloween #RedNation!
https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/793158122982354945

more
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-going/page2?p=4172622&viewfull=1#post4172622

thriller.jpg

CwIDx9oW8AA46Wa.jpg

CwIDx9yWgAAYFfm.jpg

p.s. Haters won't like it but Sean Lennon is still not on their side:

lennon.jpg

https://twitter.com/seanonolennon/status/793155947921285121

Last edited:

victim.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny:

So he thinks the Jackson family are talking with wade's lawyers??
Some ppl are stupid I swear
??

I think it is safe to say that their attempted media blitz before Halloween fell flat :yes:

I think it is safe to say that their attempted media blitz before Halloween fell flat :yes:
I'd say the same thing..(y)

Media got no time for this election going on,

Same here too(y)

Why would an actual abuser want her victim to help entertaining Ryan White?

Why would an abuser want to introduce his victim to other kids?

dave.jpg

This is another aspect of MJ's life his enemies never even try to explain.
Why if he abused Culkin, Brett, Chandler, Robson , Safechuck wanted these
boys to meet each other? Why did he arrange them to be together
at Neverland or at his condo? How does that serve an abuser?
Wouldn't he be concerned that one of them could ask the other
"does he do this and this with you too?"
Why would an abuser take that risk when he can easily avoid it?

Last edited:

Does anyone ever think how crazy it is that so much around a mans sexuality (from a man that hated talking about anything sexual in public) has THESE type of allegations always attacking him? How uncomfortable!!!!

Back