[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I would think and hope that once Robson's case is thrown out, this will end it once and for all. Anybody dreaming of making a quick buck with false allegations can just forget about it because this has set a precedent that there is no settlement and no trial. The legal system is not on your side and the Estate never will be.

Well legal cases will end for sure.

The Estate should sue for defamation

they can't. Dead cannot be defamed.

Dead cannot be defamed.

No, the companies (which are owned by the Estate) could sue for defamation Safechuck Robson called them all kinds of horrible names
and Norma and Jolie Levine could sue too for Robson/Safechuck defaming them.
I know if someone called me a madame and accuse me of covering up for a molester and even
procuring kids for molestation I would do everything I can to clear my name and see those liars
be punished.

we'll see but you know they can only ask for filing fees and such and not lawyer fees. So it's won't be that much. They might not bother.

Interesting. so you cannot ask for lawyer fees at demurrer but you can at summary judgement?

image.jpg

Interesting. so you cannot ask for lawyer fees at demurrer but you can at summary judgement?

You can ask in both cases. However, unless a statute provides otherwise, the court awards attorney's fees only as sanctions for deliberate frivolous claims, harassment, bad faith, etc. This is a pretty high standard. At demurrer, sides have not presented any evidence yet, so the court cannot judge whether the claims are frivolous, made for purpose of harassment or bad faith. All the court decides is that the law cannot provide relief to the plaintiff. On these grounds, the court cannot sanction the plaintiff. At summary judgement, the court has before it the evidence the parties have presented. If the evidence clearly shows, for example, that Robson was not with MJ when the alleged molestation happened, or that he is angry at the Estate for not employing him at Cirque du Soleil and told his friends he's suing the Estate to get back at them, the court will find sufficient evidence to sanction him with paying the Estate's attorney fees. In the absence of evidence of this kind that shows blatant misrepresentations or improper purpose, the defendants will unlikely recover their fees.

When will this case end? I can't believe this is still going.

No, the companies (which are owned by the Estate) could sue for defamation Safechuck Robson called them all kinds of horrible names
and Norma and Jolie Levine could sue too for Robson/Safechuck defaming them.
I know if someone called me a madame and accuse me of covering up for a molester and even
procuring kids for molestation I would do everything I can to clear my name and see those liars
be punished.

still can't sue. Claims made at lawsuits cannot be used as a basis for defamation.

I didn't say that. Let me rephrase that. You cannot ask for everything. Most of the time you cannot ask for the hourly fees of the lawyers and such. I don't know how much the amount they might ask but what I was saying it might not be much and they might bother with it.

Haunting the Chandler family is one of the most desperate moves so far. Can't they get a hint? He goes into hiding every time someone wants him to talk about the allegations.

And Jordan can't really lose the money if he says it was a lie. There's no legal way to take this money away from him.

Last edited:

Why doesn't he come clean then if he won't lose Michael's money then? "Being burn at the stake" by fans?

Why would he. Throw himself into the world spotlight have his nice cushy life turned upside down.nothing to gain and everything to lose. If he was ever going to speak out it would have been when evan killed himself but nada.

In the absence of evidence of this kind that shows blatant misrepresentations or improper purpose, the defendants will unlikely recover their fees.

There is tons of evidence of blatant misrepresentations the sheer absurdity of Robson presenting the companies
as the most sophisticated child sex abuse organizations the world has ever known should be enough in a fair world
to regard his lawsuit as frivolous but knowing Beckloff's wishy washy ways, after what you said, I don't have much
hope he will order Robson to pay the lawyer fees.

What about the other expenses, like paying for experts, or Robson's ticket when he came to CA for the deposition?
Is there a similar high standard for those or the losing party has to pay automatically?

Why doesn't he come clean then if he won't lose Michael's money then? "Being burn at the stake" by fans?
Exactly. And I really do not think fans will hold him. Again, he was kid who listen to his dad. What I do hold to him now is the fact his father is gone, he is a GROWN MAN, he see what his lie help do to MJ (Sorry but I do believe this LIE is what caused all the trouble and the bad decisions MJ made since then was due to this lie), Jordan can clear this by coming clean. Latoya admitted to her lie that many knew she was lying and she cleared it up on Larry King and she is not quoted no more nor do anyone ask her about it no more in the media (she defended MJ in Sept 1993 then in Dec. 1993, she started lying along with Jack Gordon who wanted to make money off of MJ. Latoya had 8 other siblings yet Gordon could only focus on Mike which was a clear sign what he wanted to do). Jordan just need to admit to what most people with a brain and who are fair thinkers already know. MJ was innocent and he lied along with his dad. Until then, Jordan will NEVER rest with it, that is why it keeps coming up.

Last edited:

Haunting the Chandler family is one of the most desperate moves so far. Can't they get a hint? He goes into hiding every time someone wants him to talk about the allegations.

And Jordan can't really lose the money if he says it was a lie. There's no legal way to take this money away from him.
Exactly.

New article in the NYPost, where Finaldi talks about going to Europe to track down Jordan Chandler, so Wade and Safechuck could look him in the eye and convince him to help. Yeah, good luck with that.

No mention whatsoever about Safechucks claims being tossed out of court.

The NYPost article is laughable. Finaldi is acting like Jordan Chandler (and his mushroom penis drawing) is the smoking gun of all the MJ allegations when in reality his involvement would do nothing to help them. Pursuing Chandler is the absolute downfall of their case and they've been trying to get him since last year. It screams desperation. The media's bias is obvious as well, as they conveniently avoid reporting about the dismissal of Safechuck's claims. But it's no surprise the tabs aren't standing on MJ's side. It's so typical of Wade's team to cry to the tabloids when something goes wrong with their case. They know they can still persecute Michael in the media/public and profit from him, even though they cannot do so in the courtroom. Pathetic.

Jordan adamantly refused to testify in the 2005 criminal trial. What makes Finaldi think that he will cooperate with them? His whole "we won't stop until we find him!" mantra is an obvious sign that this is an extortion attempt on Michael Jackson. They just dug a deeper hole for themselves with this. Good luck finding Jordan Chandler. He made it very clear in 2005 that he wants nothing to do with anything involving the imaginary allegations that were created in the mind of his malicious father.

Last edited:

still can't sue. Claims made at lawsuits cannot be used as a basis for defamation.

What about claims made in the media? Robson's lawyers can say whatever they want about those companies
and get away with it?
Why can't claims made in lawsuit be used as a basis for defamation?
And if not a defamation case then can't they bring malicious prosecution cases against the attorneys
like Ancier and Neuman did when Michael Egan falsely accused them?

The NYPost article is laughable. Finaldi is acting like Jordan Chandler (and his mushroom penis drawing).

That was not Jordan's drawing. That note was written by Evan Chandler it's Evan's handwriting.
The same handwriting you see on a letter Evan wrote to Barry Rothman
and the same handwriting that is on that so called suicide drawing. All three have been published
in Gutierrez's book and the text of Evan's letter to Rothman was published in the Chandler's book.
It's the exact same text you can see on the handwritten letter in Gutierrez's book.

From the Chandler's book it's also clear that Evan called Michael Mike that's why at the top
you can see Mike circumcised. The note is proof Evan was theorizing about Mj's body
along with writing down some nasty ideas about Brett Barnes he got from Gutierrez.

Last edited:

Why would he. Throw himself into the world spotlight have his nice cushy life turned upside down.nothing to gain and everything to lose. If he was ever going to speak out it would have been when evan killed himself but nada.
It would have been during the 2005. Even one reporter back then said about Jordan's mother "she seem to be more supportive toward Michael even though she is the DA witness". I will never forget that comment (and them talking about her white suit).

The NYPost article is laughable. Finaldi is acting like Jordan Chandler (and his mushroom penis drawing) is the smoking gun of all the MJ allegations when in reality his involvement would do nothing to help them. Pursuing Chandler is the absolute downfall of their case and they've been trying to get him since last year. It screams desperation. The media's bias is obvious as well, as they conveniently avoid reporting about the dismissal of Safechuck's claims. But it's no surprise the tabs aren't standing on MJ's side. It's so typical of Wade's team to cry to the tabloids when something goes wrong with their case. They know they can still persecute Michael in the media/public and profit from him, even though they cannot do so in the courtroom. Pathetic.

Jordan adamantly refused to testify in the 2005 criminal trial. What makes Finaldi think that he will cooperate with them? His whole "we won't stop until we find him!" mantra is an obvious sign that this is an extortion attempt on Michael Jackson. They just dug a deeper hole for themselves with this. Good luck finding Jordan Chandler. He made it very clear in 2005 that he wants nothing to do with anything involving the imaginary allegations that were created in the mind of his malicious father.

I suppose we cannot hold him responsible for what his father did when Jordan was just a kid. But we certainly can hold him responsible for what he is NOT doing now that he is an adult who can speak for himself.
That is why you take the article about and show them the deal. One thing I do like about what trump has done is talking about "fake media" although that is not the case with Trump. Also, The NYPost has never been kind to MJ or blacks in leadership position. It is the same people who run Foxnews, New York daily,etc.

Last edited:

What about claims made in the media? Robson's lawyers can say whatever they want about those companies
and get away with it?
Why can't claims made in lawsuit be used as a basis for defamation?
And if not a defamation case then can't they bring malicious prosecution cases against the attorneys
like Ancier and Neuman did when Michael Egan falsely accused them?

That was not Jordan's drawing. That note was written by Evan Chandler it's Evan's handwriting.
The same handwriting you see on a letter Evan wrote to Barry Rothman
and the same handwriting that is on that so called suicide drawing. All three have been published
in Gutierrez's book and the text of Evan's letter to Rothman was published in the Chandler's book.
It's the exact same text you can see on the handwritten letter in Gutierrez's book.

From the Chandler's book it's also clear that Evan called Michael Mike that's why at the top
you can see Mike circumcised. The note is proof Evan was theorizing about Mj's body
along with writing down some nasty ideas about Brett Barnes he got from Gutierrez.
True. and mike was NOT circumcised which is also in his death report. No, these Chandlers thought MJ was circumcised because many men if not most men are circumcised, but MJ was not which prove Jordan was a LIAR.

Last edited:

There is tons of evidence of blatant misrepresentations the sheer absurdity of Robson presenting the companies
as the most sophisticated child sex abuse organizations the world has ever known should be enough in a fair world
to regard his lawsuit as frivolous but knowing Beckloff's wishy washy ways, after what you said, I don't have much
hope he will order Robson to pay the lawyer fees.

You are right in that it's unlikely that Robson will have to pay attorney fees (although I don't know what evidence the Estate has uncovered, if it's damning enough, he just might). However, either way, it's not because of Beckloff's ways. The evidence has to be properly presented to the court in order for the judge to be able to act on it. This means, a sworn testimony is required. Lawyers can say "it's obvious that MJ's companies aren't sex abuse organizations," but it's just lawyers' words that neither prove the truth of the fact stated, nor prove that Robson deliberately lied. In order to sanction Robson, the court needs, for instance, sworn testimony of Robson or some of his friends/family that he knew MJ companies were not such organizations, yet alleged that there were. This would show Robson's bad faith.

What about the other expenses, like paying for experts, or Robson's ticket when he came to CA for the deposition?
Is there a similar high standard for those or the losing party has to pay automatically?

The defendants can recover the cost of suit - which means filing fees, copying fees, court reporter fees. Robson's ticket value, I believe, can be recovered, if they paid for it to begin with. But as Ivy said, these are peanuts, so they may not bother. Expert witness fees are normally not recoverable as costs, unless a statute provides otherwise. That is because experts are very expensive. In general, a list of what is and is not recoverable as costs is here: http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/code-of-civil-procedure/ccp-sect-1033-5.html

Pay attention to the fact there's no mention of the dismissal and Finaldi is acting like the Safechuck case is still on.

Pay attention to the fact there's no mention of the dismissal and Finaldi is acting like the Safechuck case is still on.
And the ones who are reporting this are all connected and Tabloid and Foxnews is owned by the same people.

It's the New York Daily News, not the New York Post. NYDN is owned by Mortimer Zuckerman. I couldn't see anything on the Post's site. It's also been picked by up the Daily Mirror and Fox. No surprise there. So I've only seen about 5 articles and not much buzz on twitter (I lurked). Their hoping to create buzz. So far I don't think this will take off like last year. Too many more important things going on now, than if Wade gets his money or not.

And yeah, it's the same mo. Day before the estates announcement and to deflect from Finaldi's lawsuit going down in flames.Typical.

It's the New York Daily News, not the New York Post. NYDN is owned by Mortimer Zuckerman. I couldn't see anything on the Post's site. It's also been picked by up the Daily Mirror and Fox. No surprise there. So I've only seen about 5 articles and not much buzz on twitter (I lurked). Their hoping to create buzz. So far I don't think this will take off like last year. Too many more important things going on now, than if Wade gets his money or not.

And yeah, it's the same mo. Day before the estates announcement and to deflect from Finaldi's lawsuit going down in flames.Typical.
No, people are tired of this. And last year the overall media looed stupid for
picking up a story without fact checking and just pasteing due to hits ( and Trump got the mediaon watch about fake news. so the media does not need to print no stories that sound gossip).

They do realize if it is true that mj molested Jordie, Jordie would be testified in the 2005 trial lol. In 2005 it was a proper trial not a civil case like these numbutz are doing lol.

BTW, Jordan could have prevented all this harrassment if he had manned up already and told the truth once and for all. Then he would be left alone with these other frauds who are trying to make money on the back of his case.

Assuming of course that Finaldi indeed wants to locate Chandler and this story is not a big fat lie from start to finish. Finaldi said
some really stupid things but I don't he is as stupid as to not understand by now that there won't be any trial. So he wants Chandler for what? Just to get his deposition? He should know that wouldn't help survive summary judgment at all.

We know from the court notices that they are trying to depose Jordan's girlfriend and sister. It looks like they could only locate them and they were not able to serve Jordan. Jordan's girlfriend would not know anything about the 1993 case other than what Jordan is telling her and Lily too was too young to remember anything substantial. So the only reason why they would be so desperate to depose them is to ask about Jordan's whereabouts.

Yes but that was a while ago. The question is are they still trying to locate Chandler now that Safechuck's case had been dismissed
and it's a sure think Robson's will be too? Are they really hoping for a trial after the judge made it clear that the whole case
dies on the control issue alone? How deluded are they?

Finaldi doesn't realize that this is not his usual church or school case where he can bully a poor local church or school into a quick settlement with a threat of bad publicity.

Hm yeah you are right. He is probably that deluded indeed.

Let's assume they depose Chandler. Would then the Estate have the right to depose him too?
Could they ask the judge to seal the deposition so Finaldi could not leak it to the press?

They think chandler can be used as a scare tactic. Mention his name and the estate will come running with a settlement. Even though he is of no use for the case but getting anything out of him can be twisted and used for publicity to hope for a settlement.

BTW: In 2005 Jordan Chandler was allegedly physically assaulted by his own father.

Jordan filed a request for a restraining order against his father on August 5, 2005. The reason for the order was that Evan Chandler, formerly a dentist and an aspiring screenwriter, had allegedly hit Jordan over the head from behind with a twelve and a half pound weight. Hed also allegedly sprayed him in the face with mace and tried to choke him.

The two men, according to court papers, were living together in a luxury apartment in New Jersey with panoramic views of Manhattan.

This followed a reversal of the restraining order by another judge who felt that Evan Chandlers actions did not represent a pattern of abuse and didnt qualify as domestic abuse. The appellate judges disagreed, reinstated the restraining order, and sent the case to trial.

“The judge also found that the weight could cause serious bodily injury or death,” they wrote, indicating that they felt Evan Chandler meant to harm his son.

Prior to this they had owned a beach house in Westhampton, New York, and had had an apartment in New York.
Public records show, however, that Jordy sold the beach house for $2.9 million in 2003.
He bought a condo for $775,000 in West Harlem in June 2005 one week after Jackson was acquitted of child molestation and about six weeks before he accused his father of attacking him.
At the time he purchased the coop, Jordy gave a PO Box in Jersey City as his address.

At the end of 2009 Evan Chandler, father of Jordan Chandler shot himself dead!
Slumped on his bed with a single bullet wound to the head, Evan Chandler was barely recognisable.
He was still holding the .38-calibre revolver when his body was found
And as details of his death were released a few weeks later, it emerged his face had been mutilated by a string of cosmetic procedures.
He was also known to regularly use botox and cosmetic fillers in an obsessive DIY bid to enhance his fading looks.

Neighbours said Chandler became a recluse in his last years, shutting himself inside the 16th-floor flat.

Police found five different prescription drugs in the apartment but was no suicide note. Whats clear is Chandler died a broken man, gravely ill and estranged from his family.

He was always depressed. He stopped coming to family events because he was afraid of being recognised. That turned into permanent estrangement.

Last edited:

They think chandler can be used as a scare tactic. Mention his name and the estate will come running with a settlement. Even though he is of no use for the case but getting anything out of him can be twisted and used for publicity to hope for a settlement.

I don't understand why Finaldi and co might think the Estate would settle. This is a case against the MJJ companies, so there is no precedent for the companies settling, and no precedent for Chandler having accused the MJJ companies?

It feels to me as though these publicity-hungry atty's are using Chandler solely as a 'media- come-on'. They know that the tabloids can't resist anything attached to his name, as this was the only time that any money was paid to an MJ accuser. After they (hopefully) lose the Robson case they will be able to insinuate blame on Chandler for the loss.... 'He took the money but won't help anyone else'. They must be fairly certain after contacting his sister and girlfriend that he won't come forward.

And as details of his death were released a few weeks later, it emerged his face had been mutilated by a string of cosmetic procedures.
He was also known to regularly use botox and cosmetic fillers in an obsessive DIY bid to enhance his fading looks.

He allegedly didn't want to be recognized by MJ fans because they were supposedly harassing him. He was allegedly once attacked and beaten in a parking garage. According to Lisa D. Campbell.

Whats clear is Chandler died a broken man, gravely ill and estranged from his family
Good. He created that, no one is to blame but him. No sympathy from me. Karma.

Back