[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

He allegedly didn't want to be recognized by MJ fans because they were supposedly harassing him. He was allegedly once attacked and beaten in a parking garage. According to Lisa D. Campbell.

That seems strange, since he welcomed quite a group of fans who hung out outside his Vegas and then Carolwood residence, and even went to Arnie's clinic to wait for him (inside the clinic). And he used to send for pizza for the ones waiting outside. And surely it wasn't a fan who beat him up (where was his security?)

That seems strange, since he welcomed quite a group of fans who hung out outside his Vegas and then Carolwood residence, and even went to Arnie's clinic to wait for him (inside the clinic). And he used to send for pizza for the ones waiting outside. And surely it wasn't a fan who beat him up (where was his security?)

Not Michael. That post was referring to Evan Chandler.

? you got me confused then.

? you got me confused then.
ILoveHistory said after Evan's death, it came out that he mutilated his face with cosmetic surgery. AngelofLight said that was true-the cosmetic surgery was because Evan didn't want to be recognized by Michael's fans-was even beaten up by one.

I never really fallowed the Chandler family much (aside from the allegations, and basics after the fact) but this is the first time I heard about this cosmetic surgery stuff regarding Evan Chandler.. interesting!

I wonder if it was just Evan's bipolar disorder what it driven him to kill himself or if that bastard felt remorse/guilt for having Michael's blood on his hands, even more blood than Jordan.

I apologize if I came across as inhumane towards people with bipolar disorder but I can't feel such compassion towards scumbags, pieces of shit like Chandler and Robson (mental disorders are hereditary and Robson's father had it.) I'd be content if kills himself if he comes to the brutal realization he's not creative and his prime as dancer and choreographer already passed.

'He took the money but won't help anyone else'.

If they will say that that would only make Chandler look bad. would also sound like jealous whining:
he got money with those allegations and he won't help others get the same money with similar allegations
cry me a river

Story by Roger Friedmen on Safechuck's case being dismissed. He gives Ivy's site a shout out at the end! (You'll have to click on the link to view the reference)

Michael Jackson Exonerated: Second Sex Abuse Claim, by Jimmy Safechuck, Dismissed by Court.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/07/0...e-claim-by-jimmy-safechuck-dismissed-by-court

The second young man who filed a posthumous sex claim case against Michael Jackson has had his hopes for a big payout dashed. LA Family Court judge Mitchell Beckloff has dismissed the case brought by Jimmy Safechuck, now 39, who was once one of the kids who stayed at Neverland and hung out with Jackson.
The dismissal of the Safechuck complaint comes after a similar dismissal of a complaint brought by dancer Wade Robson. His case was already gone, but a second part of it– filed against Michael’s business entities–is similar to Safechuck’s case. Robon’s part two will likely go the way of Safechuck’s.
Both Robson and Safechuck filed against Jackson’s estate years after the pop star’s death in 2009. Perhaps seeing that the estate was shutting down payouts and settlements of all kinds (most without merit) the pair lined up to what they could get. And the answer was, nothing.
Add their cases to Jackson’s acquittal in the 2005 child molestation case brought by Janet Arvizo on behalf of her son, Gavin. That case turned out to totally without merit, a fantasy, and a possible shakedown.
The one outstanding settlement Jackson made with a family was for the first claim, with Jordan Chandler, back in 1995. It’s pretty clear now that Jackson was frightened and accepted very bad advice to settle with the Chandlers rather than dispute their claim publicly. If only he had, Jackson might be alive today. Everything bad that happened to him followed from that debacle, and he never recovered.
None of Jackson’s eccentric behavior is erased from history. But at least his children breathe a sigh of relief that his legacy has been exonerated. It’s small consolation, I’m sure.
A tip of the hat to the website *****************, which has done a great job following all these cases.

ILoveHistory said after Evan's death, it came out that he mutilated his face with cosmetic surgery. AngelofLight said that was true-the cosmetic surgery was because Evan didn't want to be recognized by Michael's fans-was even beaten up by one.

Yeah i know what he said i just had to look twice when the other poster said that it was about mj

Evan prob killed himself cause of his cancer. He got the death he deserved

Roger is such a pathetic fake ass. always has always will. Cant do his own reporting just goes and copies and paste from some who knows the facts and reports them. Hes been stalking mjjc for years

Roger is such a pathetic fake ass. always has always will. Cant do his own reporting just goes and copies and paste from some who knows the facts and reports them. Hes been stalking mjjc for years

At least in this case he copypasted the right things and gives the source. Nothing wrong with this.

I think we all know how RF can flip flop, but I've been watching the new feeds from Google, Bing etc..and so far, although there aren't that many, his is the only headline that mentions Safechuck being dismissed. All the others are just going with the NYDN article.

Nothing is wrong with copypasting facts. The problem is when the media copypaste lies.

We know from the court notices that they are trying to depose Jordan's girlfriend and sister. It looks like they could only locate them and they were not able to serve Jordan. Jordan's girlfriend would not know anything about the 1993 case other than what Jordan is telling her and Lily too was too young to remember anything substantial. So the only reason why they would be so desperate to depose them is to ask about Jordan's whereabouts.

Their attempts at catching Jordan has been going on since at least last fall. So that they want him and are looking for him is true. That he is on the run from them is also true. It never made much sense for the summary judgement as it won't solve their basic legal problems. But as long as they could at least hope for a trial, it would make sense for them to depose potential witnesses for a potential trial. Now that a trial won't likely happen it doesn't make much sense any more, and if they are still chasing Jordan that can only mean desperation on their part - maybe hoping that if they manage to depose him and he sticks to his story at deposition they will be able to use it for bad publicity against the Estate in one last attempt at forcing a settlement. I don't think it would work, but to me it sometimes seems like Finaldi doesn't realize that this is not his usual church or school case where he can bully a poor local church or school into a quick settlement with a threat of bad publicity. Bullying organizations into settlements is what they are best at - and I think that's why Wade and James hired them too - but these tactics don't work here.
A this was a nut (wade) who told Matt Lauder it was not about money.

I wonder if it was just Evan's bipolar disorder what it driven him to kill himself or if that bastard felt remorse/guilt for having Michael's blood on his hands, even more blood than Jordan.

I apologize if I came across as inhumane towards people with bipolar disorder but I can't feel such compassion towards scumbags, pieces of shit like Chandler and Robson (mental disorders are hereditary and Robson's father had it.) I'd be content if kills himself if he comes to the brutal realization he's not creative and his prime as dancer and choreographer already passed.

Guilt will cause a person to do it as well. Ironic, he killed himself the year MJ died. Go figure.

I think she said once that it was considered a competing website, something like that. Nice article and shout-out, Roger.
I agree. I also agree with Roger when he said "it is pretty clear now MJ was scared and got bad advice". I have been saying that for years and now some after the trial saw that was the case (Gerldo Rivera use to think MJ was guilty of the first case until he got involved during the trial in 2005 and saw everything for himself. I do not like Roger but for him to print this, he see the truth. He was not kind to MJ. Like I said in post, MJ would be alive and not made the bad decision he made had not any of this happen.

I agree. I also agree with Roger when he said "it is pretty clear now MJ was scared and got bad advice". I have been saying that for years and now some after the trial saw that was the case (Gerldo Rivera use to think MJ was guilty of the first case until he got involved during the trial in 2005 and saw everything for himself. I do not like Roger but for him to print this, he see the truth. He was not kind to MJ. Like I said in post, MJ would be alive and not made the bad decision he made had not any of this happen.

He was scared but for good reasons: the judge forced him to show all his cards to Sneddon, the media was clearly hellbent on telling the plebs that he was guilty no matter what, the photos would have most likely end up in the media if there had been a trial.
I would have settled too. It was not bad advice. The 2005 trial destroyed him and a trial in 1994 would have done the same. Not sure at all
he would be alive, possibly he would have died much sooner.

He was scared but for good reasons: the judge forced him to show all his cards to Sneddon, the media was clearly hellbent on telling the plebs that he was guilty no matter what, the photos would have most likely end up in the media if there had been a trial.
I would have settled too. It was not bad advice.
The 2005 trial destroyed him and a trial in 1994 would have done the same. Not sure at all
he would be alive, possibly he would have died much sooner.
I've said this before, but I just cried like a baby when I heard he settled. But I didn't know what was going on behind the scenes-that the civil trial was being forced before any criminal charges were brought. I didn't understand that his civil rights were being violated by anything he said in the civil trial could be used against him by the prosecutors. I didn't understand then that civil trials can (and do, obviously) drag on for years and years and years. His career and his health were on the line.
I would have settled too.

Given that Chandler has absolutely nothing to do with this (Robson) case, I'm amazed at the lurid headlines and even recent photos of Jordie appearing in much of the online media. Finaldi and Co do seem to have started a 'Global manhunt' media campaign. If I was Jordie, I would not only disappear, but also sue these atty's for harassment. There are so many nutcases in this world, goodness knows what the Finaldi campaign might persuade them to do to 'bring Jordie in'. Not everyone out there is very bright, or understands (or is interested) in the case. The juxtaposition of 'a manhunt has been launched' and '$100 million lawsuit' is enough to make anyone wonder if there is money to be made by kidnapping him.

Joy was recently deposed, wasn't she? How poetic indeed she could cause the dismissal of her own lying scum son's case. :lol:

@myosotis - they seem to depose a lot of people around Michael. Drivers to maids etc. So deposing the kids around him as well makes sense. However their obsession with Chandler doesn't make sense at all. Even if we assume he cooperates with them, he can't help them with summary judgment.

I didn't understand then that civil trials can (and do, obviously) drag on for years and years and years. .

Well that wouldn't have been true in this case because the trial was scheduled to start in March 1994. Remember Jordan had the right
to get a trial within just 120 days that's why they could get it before the criminal case.

@myosotis - they seem to depose a lot of people around Michael. Drivers to maids etc. So deposing the kids around him as well makes sense. However their obsession with Chandler doesn't make sense at all. Even if we assume he cooperates with them, he can't help them with summary judgment.

Well I can certainly see that the attys might want to speak to everyone who might help them...but a 'global manhunt' in the media seems a bit excessive. You might expect that in maybe a terrorist case, but this?

Well that wouldn't have been true in this case because the trial was scheduled to start in March 1994. Remember Jordan had the right
to get a trial within just 120 days that's why they could get it before the criminal case.
But very often civil cases are appealed and appealed.

I know, right? It was even on the main news here in my country.

What do you mean by main news? Radio, TV? Some important website?

But very often civil cases are appealed and appealed.

That's true I thought you meant the case itself wouldn't have gone to trial for years
like it would have been like this Robson madness.

Joy Robson testified that between 1987-1990 she had sent MJ several letters and videos of Wade, hoping to get in touch with him again. Her attempts to contact MJ remained unanswered.

What a predator!
Frankly these families who end up accusing MJ act like predators themselves.
Over and over again they try to get to MJ. Chandler, Arvizos. Safechucks, Robsons
all of them the same.

Last edited:

double

Nothing is wrong with copypasting facts. The problem is when the media copypaste lies.

Nothing wrong with posting facts but dont think he does it cause hes suddenly seen the light. anyone who thinks that imo is niave and i guess never saw how he worked for the last 15 years in his reporting of mj He has an agenda. Been trying to suck up to paris for a long time. He doesnt do anything for the good of mj but for the good of him and nothing else.

Thanks for posting the new article respect shows how dumb joy is that she says his supposed lies back then were oscar worthy without realising what shes implying and is basically impeaching her son.

Nothing wrong with posting facts but dont think he does it cause hes suddenly seen the light. anyone who thinks that imo is niave and i guess never saw how he worked for the last 15 years in his reporting of mj He has an agenda. Been trying to suck up to paris for a long time. He doesnt do anything for the good of mj but for the good of him and nothing else.

I think when it comes to the allegations he saw the light years ago. He may be an asshole on other matters
but he has been quite rational when it comes to this issue.

I like that the Estate points this out. If Joy believed that MJ indeed raped her son she would hate that nickname
and would get rid of it:

image.jpg

And this. Robson didn't bother to ask his agent to remove this from their website?

Black-_Box-_Testing.jpg

Nope if Robson was such a great actor he would have become that "international superstar"
he wanted to be. Sure he could fool not only his mother but Scott Ross, Tom Mez and Susan Yu too.
Yu, according to Ross, doesn't trust anyone. But even she had no doubt that Robson was telling
the truth in 2005. The reason why he looked so sincere was that he was not molested
not that he was such a damn good liar. When he lies you can see he is lying, Matt Laurer's interview with him
showed that pretty well.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back