[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Two down one more to go. Judge B ruling is very clear no control issues Wade and his lawyers have yet to show that the companies had control over Michael.

Wade knew exactly what he was doing when he came out on live Tv the plan was to get the Estate to settle and make this go away.

Last edited:

What their have really lost it. I do not see Judge B ruling overturn when the whole case was about the companies having control over Michael. Michael was the owner of his companies end of story.

Apparently haters contacted Finaldi and he is all huff and puff that they are going to appeal Safechuck and they are going to appeal Robson too if it gets thrown out as well. And they are going to go to the Supreme Court if needed, bla-bla.

Who the heck finances all this I would like to know. Robson and Safecchuck have this much money
or they are contingency lawyers? If they are indeed on a manhunt that costs money too.

BTW where did you read this?

Last edited:

What's the cervical to me about Joy remember Wade's first story he didn't know any of this wrong. He thought it was normal when he got caught in that lie he changed his story. So she's right he is an oscar-worthy liar however, he is very bad at times

Apparently haters contacted Finaldi and he is all huff and puff that they are going to appeal Safechuck and they are going to appeal Robson too if it gets thrown out as well. And they are going to go to the Supreme Court if needed, bla-bla.

Yeah, his statement is posted on the Wade Robson "support group" Facebook page. :puke: Pitiful. That page is nothing but filth.

What is the likelihood that their appeal will work?

What is the likelihood that their appeal will work?

according to statistics, odds of winning an appeal is at 20%. So odds are against them to start with. Then you need to look to the ruling and see if there is any legal mistakes. If not it won't be successful.

according to statistics, odds of winning an appeal is at 20%. So odds are against them to start with. Then you need to look to the ruling and see if there is any legal mistakes. If not it won't be successful.

Can this appeal process drag on for years?
How fast do they have to appeal for it to be valid?
Can they appeal a year later just to drag he case on ?

BTW, Radar Online reported the Safechuck dismissal, surprisingly and even more surprisingly they were actually neutral and professional this time.

For now......I wasn't surprised by Robson's lawyer's reaction......hopefully in a few months this hot mess will be finally over!

I think when it comes to the allegations he saw the light years ago. He may be an asshole on other matters
but he has been quite rational when it comes to this issue.

I like that the Estate points this out. If Joy believed that MJ indeed raped her son she would hate that nickname
and would get rid of it:

image.jpg

And this. Robson didn't bother to ask his agent to remove this from their website?

Black-_Box-_Testing.jpg

Nope if Robson was such a great actor he would have become that "international superstar"
he wanted to be. Sure he could fool not only his mother but Scott Ross, Tom Mez and Susan Yu too.
Yu, according to Ross, doesn't trust anyone. But even she had no doubt that Robson was telling?
the truth in 2005. The reason why he looked so sincere was that he was not molested
not that he was such a damn good liar. When he lies you can see he is lying, Matt Laurer's interview with him
showed that pretty well.

image.jpg

I dont believe anything when it comes to friedman.everythings agenda with him he only started supporting mj during 03-05 because franks lawyer joe tapicano (sp) was feeding him info.

Quick question why did the estate go straight to summary judgement after robson refiled everything instead of going through the demurre process again. As it gives robson a foot up to the ultimate prize

I dont believe anything when it comes to friedman.everythings agenda with him he only started supporting mj during 03-05 because franks lawyer joe tapicano (sp) was feeding him info.

Yes but that could be because that info actually convinced him that the case was bullshit. Nothing wrong with changing your mind
when new info arrives.

I believe Friedman genuinely thinks MJ was not guilty in the Arvizo case. MJ fans give him a hard time because he has been critical of MJ in the past but give him credit where it's due.

this what gets me bout when people say " mj guilty on jordie case " but "not guilty on arvizo case" let me put it like this: If mj was a serioual evil devious pedophile as these idoits say he wouldnt be not guilty on one case and guilty on another , it just wouldnt make sense.

Michael was 100% innocent pure and simple

I don't know about legally but I'm sure they will drag this out as long as they can if only for the publicity, since they seem to have a number of tabloids 'in their pockets'. Firstly because they seem to be acting 'with malice' against MJ (witness all the 'significant date' publicity they have already arranged) and secondly to publicise themselves to possible future complainants (not against MJ, but abuse complainants generally). Maybe thirdly to try to explain how they lost the case - I'm sure to make out that they had a watertight case (assuming Robson is also thrown out).

I presume that any orders made won't preclude Robson and Safechuck from being paid for post -case tabloid articles and maybe book(s)? (Waits for D Barak to turn up.) I guess Robsons' book is already waiting for release if another publisher decides to take it up, or if he self-publishes.

Last edited:

Yes but that could be because that info actually convinced him that the case was bullshit. Nothing wrong with changing your mind
when new info arrives.

And if sneddon had been his source he would have said the opposite. They go with whoever their source is.the source that is getting them hits/attention/sales. Certainly helped him suck up to some fans aswell who were so desperate to get in with someone "famous" its all agenda they just hope theres enough suckers out there who cant see it. Same as with jones and her conversation.

Anyone with half a brain who looked at the facts knew mj was not guilty. whether he thinks that or not He gets no credit from me. Especially when you have followed his antics for 15 plus years and how he leeched off mj

Last edited:

I believe Friedman genuinely thinks MJ was not guilty in the Arvizo case. MJ fans give him a hard time because he has been critical of MJ in the past but give him credit where it's due.

I am absolutely sure (I read that and had a copy of the article) that Roger Friedman admitted (before the 2005 trial) he had some evidence about the 1993 case and the findings from his, then deceased, pal who was a tabloid journalist working with private eyes (it wasnt Pellicano), and had some phones calls and videos about the Chandlers, and Rogers friend left him all his records.

I am sure that Roger suggested he had realized MJ had been innocent.

Glad to see Safechuck's lawsuit got...chucked out of court. :rollin: Should never have gone on this long to begin with. Statue of limitations ran out. Same needs to happen to Wade's lawsuit. If Wade wants to continue this BS, then he should be charged with perjury over his sworn testimony during Michael's trial.

This crap would never have happened if Michael didn't get bad advice from his legal counsel over the Chandlers. He should never have given them a settlement. It's obvious Jordan and his father were lying about the whole thing.......as evident from them fleeing the country to avoid testifying during Michael's trial.

Even to this day, Jordan is in hiding, avoiding testifying.....and in regards to Evan..if he was so innocent going after Michael...why did he put a bullet in his head? That's what I tell people who give me shit about Michael and say he was a pedo.

Just the facts jack. ;)

Glad to see Safechuck's lawsuit got...chucked out of court. :rollin: Should never have gone on this long to begin with. Statue of limitations ran out. Same needs to happen to Wade's lawsuit. If Wade wants to continue this BS, then he should be charged with perjury over his sworn testimony during Michael's trial.

This crap would never have happened if Michael didn't get bad advice from his legal counsel over the Chandlers. He should never have given them a settlement. It's obvious Jordan and his father were lying about the whole thing.......as evident from them fleeing the country to avoid testifying during Michael's trial.

Even to this day, Jordan is in hiding, avoiding testifying.....and in regards to Evan..if he was so innocent going after Michael...why did he put a bullet in his head? That's what I tell people who give me shit about Michael and say he was a pedo.

Just the facts jack. ;)

Amen to the facts. As I've said before J. Chandler is nothing but $$$ sucking spinless coward and should be in jail rotting for lying like Daddy Chandler rotting in hell right now. I agree that Robson should be in jail for perjury if he keeps on with all this BS.

redfrog;4199539 said:

again just based on the statistics on average an appeal takes a year. they might dismiss it quickly (in a few months) or they can ask for full briefing and then decide (which may last over a year)

they have 60 to 180 days.

60 days after the Superior Court clerk serves the party filing the notice of appeal with a document titled “notice of entry” of judgment or a file-stamped copy of the judgment showing date that either was served;
60 days after the party filing the notice of appeal serves or is served by a party with a document titled “Notice of Entry” of judgment or a file-stamped copy of the judgment, accompanied by a proof of service; or
180 days after entry of judgment.

no, see above.

Sometimes coming into these various threads of lawsuits etc. I feel like such an idiot.. I can't keep up with all this! half the time I'm lost lol! It's not like when the trial happened where I was stuck in that one news feed and learning everything I can.. It feels like a free for all now with everything. IDK how a few of you keep up with it, maybe I'm getting old and don't have the same fight in me to keep up IDK..

Sometimes coming into these various threads of lawsuits etc. I feel like such an idiot.. I can't keep up with all this! half the time I'm lost lol! It's not like when the trial happened where I was stuck in that one news feed and learning everything I can.. It feels like a free for all now with everything. IDK how a few of you keep up with it, maybe I'm getting old and don't have the same fight in me to keep up IDK..

We all could think it all ended in 2009, but... after 2013 its been the repeating stigma, like time-travel into the past, the same players in the same filthy game, luckily we are stronger than ever before.

I think he genuinely thinks MJ was not guilty period. He said Evan Chandler and Dave Schwarz conspired to frame MJ and he wrote
an article about the bogus FBI files story too and how he didn't think anyone was molested.

And if sneddon had been his source he would have said the opposite. They go with whoever their source is.the source that is getting them hits/attention/sales.

Saying that MJ was not guilty actually takes guts in the media very few dared to say out loud, I don't see
how Friedman got hits/attention/sales by defending MJ. It has been much better business to trash MJ.

if he was so innocent going after Michael...why did he put a bullet in his head? That's what I tell people who give me shit about Michael and say he was a pedo.

He could kill himself because he had Gaucher disease and/or was mentally ill and/or felt totally alone.
I don't think for a second that he had a guilty conscience. Evan Chandler was a sociopath.

Last edited:

Just the facts jack. ;)
I agree. YOu see he put a bullet in his own head, if MJ was really guilty, he would have done the same to MJ but no, he knew it was a lie. Then tried to sue Mike again for money, not criminal (and we know Tom S would have glad. That tells you alone Jordan and his dad was full of it).

Does anybody else think that the "Dangerous or Thriller (or whatever)" announcement by the Estate has been postponed because of this?

Every time the Estate try to release something new these idiots try to ruin it. It's no wonder they aren't bothered about new releases.

Marc Schaffel who turned out be such a shitty scumbag AFTER the trial,
suing MJ, was ALSO Roger's source in 2005.
I agree with SarahJ, Roger's a flip-flopper goes where the wind blows.
Wouldn't miss anything in the world to see Joy deposed,
have her day in court, and end up impeaching her own son! LOL!
...Poetic indeed!
BTW, Radar Online reported the Safechuck dismissal, surprisingly and even more surprisingly they were actually neutral and professional this time.
Dunno ...just maybe Taj Jackson taking them to task with the lawsuit has got something to do with it LOL!

Last edited:

Marc Schaffel who turned out be such a shitty scumbag AFTER the trial,
suing MJ, was ALSO Roger's source in 2005.
I agree with SarahJ, Roger's a flip-flopper goes where the wind blows.

He has been pretty consistent regarding he allegations since 2005. Everything else he wrote may have been shit
but he is one of those few in the media who has consistently defended MJ against the accusers.

He has been pretty consistent regarding he allegations since 2005. Everything else he wrote may have been shit
but he is one of those few in the media who has consistently defended MJ against the accusers.
That's coz his sources were Joe Tacopina (sp) & Marc Schaffel, chummy with Geraldo Riveria and Rita Cosby

That's coz his sources were Joe Tacopina (sp) & Marc Schaffel, chummy with Geraldo Riveria and Rita Cosby

Doesn't matter why. He could have easily gone with the flow and keep promoting Chandler and Arvizo and Rosbon and Safechuck
as victims but he has done the opposite and that takes guts in the US media unfortunately. I saw people trashing him
for supporting a child molester. There are cowards in the media who won't admit his accusers were liars
simply because they are afraid of that pedo lover label.

Not really. In 2006 he supported his buddy Schaffel in trying to blackmail MJ into a settlement in 2006 by supporting his nonsense about a secret "victim" being paid off by MJ: https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2017/01/01/did-michael-jackson-pay-hush-money-to-a-family-in-brazil-in-2003/

You are right I forgot about that looks like he wanted to do a favor for Schaffel
but at least he does not promote the actual accusers
like the rest of the media does, he has consistently defended MJ against them since that trial.

Last edited:

Exactly.anyone see a pattern? Remember plexis pigs and the dancing roger? Those around then will.

Then he got fired from fox and needed a way to get attention.....

Back