[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

wendijane;4211646 said:
I remember i was one of the first ones to say that about Corey just a couple of years ago on a thread :( but i have since then , come to the conclusion Corey is a very decent guy. He cared for M . also he cares for his fans as Michael taught him that. i really believe Corey is a good soul . i feel Michael had five true blue friends , Mac and Corey and Brett , Princess Diana also Liz and that's it .

OFFTOPIC -/Edit - am not saying this because some people seem to think Corey resembles sonny moore , ive looked over at corey's mindset , tried to research his personality through interviews , agreed mostly with what i was hearing , brought his personal autobiography and made time to check out the guy , his art and music projects also
i follow some of his social media and its lead me to believe , hes one of the good guys that's for sure and i wish him well in what he intends to do .

MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR ROBSON the traitor almighty .

I recently followed Corey on Twitter which made me believe he’s still on Michael’s and gain a little trust in him.

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Everyone is being accused of sexual misconduct nowadays. While I am sure some stories are true, I cannot but feel many are lies. On a famous board. It only takes one post by a unanimous poster for people to crucify someone." I always know it" "it was coming" ..... It has become scary to be a celebrity to be honest.

Yes there was an interview but he later clarified MJ did not abuse him. Sadly that got less attention in the press than the original interview.

Didn't Corey file a police report and name his abusers in the last few days? I'm not going to search for it at work, but I'm sure that's what I saw in a headline the other day. Also, there was an interview with Sean Astin talking about it. Inevitably the article started off talking about MJ contacting Corey and Sean and stated Sean's mum was concerned. A completely irrelevant piece of information considering neither CF or SA accused MJ of doing anything inappropriate. The article should have also stated that fact IMO.
Corey also said Mj did nothing on the show "the Talk. And yes, he did give a name but the case got closed two days later because it was too long go and he is over 40.

Last edited:

Everyone is being accused of sexual misconduct nowadays. While I am sure some stories are true, I cannot but feel many are lies. On a famous board. It only takes one post by a unanimous poster for people to crucify someone." I always know it" "it was coming" ..... It has become scary to be a celebrity to be honest.
What bothers me, famous or not, are people bringing up stuff 30 to 40 years ago. To me, if you cared so much, you have brought it up when it mattered. Now, by bring it up, true or false, these people put themselves in a position to look like people who falsely accuse people which is happening just as much nowadays and these "liars" do not care about what this does to real victims just as long as they get what they want. Also, most of the claims I am hearing now, MOST men can be labeled a "sexual harasher" in this issue and I can give some names from the 80's, 90's, college and make the same claims even though the men who got out of hand with me, I told them off and kept it moving and had no more problem with them. Now when it comes to rape or trying to use your power over someone's job, that is different.

Last edited:

There will always be issues if allegations are made so long after the event. Yes, victims can be intimated or too upset to report things soon after the incident, but after 30 years it's just a "he says, shes says" situation and a case cannot be proven one way or the other. It's too easy for somebody to make up an allegation, release it to the press and NEVER have to justify their case in court but the damage is done in the court of public opinion and of course the media have a field day.

Of course, I'm not saying that real abusers shouldn't be outed in front of the media at any time. Abusers should always be made to pay.
Now am I saying Corey is lying or passing any judgment on any of the other allegations being made against any particular Hollywood celebrity, it's more an overall comment on a legal system that does not enforce the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra. Cliff Richard was accused of abusing a boy decades after the event. His house was raided live on BBC TV. Of course the press were all over it. In the end he was not convicted of any crime and since then he has been campaigning for alledged abusers to be able to maintain privacy until the point they are convicted and I strongly agree with his argument, especially as we've all seen how MJ was treated over decades after '93. Fortunately for Cliff the press have been very kind to him ever since the case against him went nowhere. Sadly MJ wasn't given the same treatment, even after he was acquitted. Even today press often seize any opportunity to mention the allegations. Some of the lower tier press even state that he was an abuser as fact, despite the evidence to the contrary (not to mention the acquittal). Not mention those corners of the online 'press' that even fabricate evidence and twist genuine stories to appear incriminating.

Cliff case was intresting as the police acted like american ones leaking details to the press a raid on the t v. Totally unprofession. They want the law changed interms of IDs been kept quiet until they are charged not convicted though. Around 4-5 men made claims against him. One accuser went to an comission appeal when the CPS (prosecutors) wouldnt charge him.does make me wonder why in some cases the CPS charge yet in others they dont.yet they are all from decades ago and its basically he said /she said

Today rolf harris had one of 12 convictions quashed.one where he was accused of abusing a girl at an event at portsmouth decades ago. He said he was never at the event. One witness claimed he was there.but today the witness was shown to have committed perjury on the stand claiming he was at the event while on leave from the army.he was never in the army and there was no other evidence or witnesses to say harris was there.prosecutors withheld the info from the defence. So it was declared unsafe.he had been convicted of many other accounts but in these such cases you will always get some nutjobs making claims ontop of ones that were found to be "true"

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of the extent of the allegations against Cliff. The media's behaviour toward MJ is even more questionnable then.
MJ was never charged as a result of the '93 allegations, nor any other allegation until '03. Yet the media treated him as guilty, while cliff seemed to be instantly forgiven and allowed to go on with his life and career in peace.
The main difference between the MJ and Cliff allegations is the settlement MJ paid. Why a civil settlement was twisted by the media to be 'proof' of guilt is beyond me.

Basically, that’s one of the only elements (“evidence” as they called it) that might be used against him.

Even though a settlement out of court is not an evidence of guilt in itself.

By the way, in civil cases, the notions of guilt or innocence do not exist; these are notions of criminal law.

In civil cases, there is the notion of liability ; In a civil trial, if an individual is civilly responsible for any damage, this individual should pay damages to the plaintiff.

Regarding settlements out of court, it is a legal solution only possible in civil cases.
The two parties, the plaintiff and the defendant, AGREE to settle the civil case for reasons that differs, regarding the cases : professional or personal reasons.

Not only there is nothing illegal in it, but also you cannot judge the guilt or innocence of someone based only on it : because you simply don’t know what happened; no argument from any party was challenged in court.

Also, regarding the Chandler case, there was a clause in the settlement document that stipulated any criminal lawsuit could still be filed.

As we know, Evan Chandler never filed any criminal lawsuit against MJ. The only one he filed was another civil one, in 1995, because of the HIStory album.

“Strangely”, nobody in the media asked why the plaintiff, Evan Chandler, filed a civil lawsuit against MJ in the first place, instead of a criminal one. Nor why the plaintiff didn’t file a criminal lawsuit against the defendant when he still had the occasion to do so (1995), whether there is a settlement or not.

I don't know what the status of MJ's nephews lawsuit against Radaronline is, but Terry Crews just posted about how they threatened him with a made up story about him using prostitutes after he brought up his allegations of assault:

https://twitter.com/terrycrews/status/932369292103786496

Miel;4212213 said:
Basically, that’s one of the only elements (“evidence” as they called it) that might be used against him.

Even though a settlement out of court is not an evidence of guilt in itself.

By the way, in civil cases, the notions of guilt or innocence do not exist; these are notions of criminal law.

In civil cases, there is the notion of liability ; In a civil trial, if an individual is civilly responsible for any damage, this individual should pay damages to the plaintiff.

Regarding settlements out of court, it is a legal solution only possible in civil cases.
The two parties, the plaintiff and the defendant, AGREE to settle the civil case for reasons that differs, regarding the cases : professional or personal reasons.

Not only there is nothing illegal in it, but also you cannot judge the guilt or innocence of someone based only on it : because you simply don’t know what happened; no argument from any party was challenged in court.

Also, regarding the Chandler case, there was a clause in the settlement document that stipulated any criminal lawsuit could still be filed.

As we know, Evan Chandler never filed any criminal lawsuit against MJ. The only one he filed was another civil one, in 1995, because of the HIStory album.

“Strangely”, nobody in the media asked why the plaintiff, Evan Chandler, filed a civil lawsuit against MJ in the first place, instead of a criminal one. Nor why the plaintiff didn’t file a criminal lawsuit against the defendant when he still had the occasion to do so (1995), whether there is a settlement or not.

I didn't even know he did that (although I'm not surprised). Anyone who knows this case should understand, it was all about $ and extortion. The Chandler audio tape basically spells it out. IMO other powerful, shady figures had a hand in attempting to slander MJs name. Karma is real, especially in Evans case...

I don't know what the status of MJ's nephews lawsuit against Radaronline is, but Terry Crews just posted about how they threatened him with a made up story about him using prostitutes after he brought up his allegations of assault:

https://twitter.com/terrycrews/status/932369292103786496

It`s dismissed on request from 3T without prejudice. Probably 3T got some money.

Putting the person name out there is not good they have not even been charged with a crime yet the media is having a field day with it. It got the ppls choose side their do not know if the accusations are true or not.

I see old Gene Simmons now have two sexual harashment/assault claims. I do not have no pity for him seince he wanted to label MJ even cracking a joke about MJ on Fox this week and he was banned for life off the network. Again KARMA.

His history was well known.ppl accused him years ago when he was attacking mj.

I'm not sure why but GS seems to have a personal thing for publicly attacking MJ.

Throwing stones to hide your hands.

Good FOX banned Gene for good.

I saw a tweet from VA Steve Blum demanding an apology from Gene for sexually assaulting fellow VA Mary E. McGlynn and others at a recording studio.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Asked <a href="https://twitter.com/genesimmons?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@genesimmons</a> to apologize for sexually harassing my beloved <a href="https://twitter.com/MaryEMcGlynn?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MaryEMcGlynn</a> and other women at a recording studio last week... this was his response: <a href="https://t.co/MNP87GL5l5">pic.twitter.com/MNP87GL5l5</a></p>&mdash; Steve Blum (@blumspew) <a href="https://twitter.com/blumspew/status/932847394701549568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I replied to both Steve And Mary that Gene is a horse's @$$, mentioning why I hated him because of the damned jokes about Michael and karma is indeed on his @$$ now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CAN WE PLEASE REPORT THIS HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I AM BLOCKED BY COREY FELDMAN SO IF HE FOLLOWS YOU SEND IT TO HIM. ALSO COREY HAIM'S MOTHER! I WILL SEND IT TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE <a href="https://t.co/MHuf7ydy9M">pic.twitter.com/MHuf7ydy9M</a></p>&mdash; Maria Hassell (@MeYouUsMJFAM) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeYouUsMJFAM/status/933389982827466752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">22. November 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Radar Online once again...

&#8220;We all need to take responsibility for our own actions,&#8221; she continued. &#8220;But until you are in that place when you hear the horrible things said about you&#8230; and then all the negativity and all the rejection&#8230; it just creates this downward spiral for a lot of people&#8230;. It&#8217;s hard to pull out of that.&#8221;

Nicole also addressed Corey&#8217;s statements during &#8220;The Two Coreys&#8221; that he had been molested.

&#8220;I know who he is because I was there with them. I was friends with them at this time,&#8221; she said of Haim&#8217;s alleged abuser.

And she denied the rumor that it had been Michael Jackson. &#8220;He always had amazing things to say about Michael Jackson.&#8221;

http://www.accesshollywood.com/arti...ch-other-so-dearly-83256/#RocfYXsgOSxT6Y8R.99

Radar Online is at i again. How much did they pay Meyer to say this bullshit?

Ed Meyer accuses Michael Jackson of assaulting Corey Haim. A movie producer claimed Corey Haim claimed he was assaulted by Michael Jackson in a filmed rant for the late actor's reality TV show. Corey Haim accused the late Michael Jackson of "assaulting" him while filming his reality show "The Two Coreys", a movie producer has claimed.

1. Where is that filmed rant? Eh, nevermind.
2. Assaulting him while filming The Two Coreys? That was in 2007. MJ was not even in LA and Corey was a grown man. So no MJ was into grown men too and conveniently Corey Haim?&#65279;

MJ didn't even hang out wth Haim. Haim never said anything about MJ whatsoever.
Meyer simply thew in his name because he is dead, he was accused before
and people will believe anything bad about him even if it makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

Ed Meyer is being such a tard (idiot). He's such a moronic agitator.

Probably got money from Radar and/or Wade's lawyers. Pathetic Radar.

Ed Meyer is being such a tard (idiot). He's such a moronic agitator.

What do you know about him?
I never heard of him before.

Some asshole tells something to a tabloid and it's treated as fact.
Putting aside that MJ didn't molest anyone, if he had molested Haim
he sure would have said something to Corey Feldman when Feldman kept hanging out with MJ and kept defending him. Instead Haim never said anything bad about MJ ever.

Last edited:

Nobody's heard of him before. Nobody pays attention to Radar either. They're desperate. And this was relatively safe-Charlie Sheen's reputation is shot, so he's not going to sue for defamation. Corey is dead. Michael is dead. It only brings the trolls out, so they can post.

They claimed haim as a victim years ago.when either him or his mother talked about abuse. They denied it was mj. Just a rehash to get attention. Dont give it any

Nobody's heard of him before. Nobody pays attention to Radar either. They're desperate. And this was relatively safe-Charlie Sheen's reputation is shot, so he's not going to sue for defamation. Corey is dead. Michael is dead. It only brings the trolls out, so they can post.

Unfortunately a lot of people pay attention to Radar. Radar was the one who published Dominic Brascia's allegations
that Charlie Sheen raped Haim. And people ate it up like it was a gospel.
Nevermind that Brascia himself was accused of molesting Haim by Haim's own mother!

Radar headline makes it sound like it's a fact Corey Haim accused MJ when in fact
it's only Meyer who says Corey accused MJ in a filmed rant and of course he won't show
this filmed rant to anyone because it doesn't exist.

What do you know about him?
I never heard of him before.

Some asshole tells something to a tabloid and it's treated as fact.
Putting aside that MJ didn't molest anyone, if he had molested Haim
he sure would have said something to Corey Feldman when Feldman kept hanging out with MJ and kept defending him. Instead Haim never said anything bad about MJ ever.

Never heard of him before either, but him claiming Michael abuse Corey Haim makes me lash out him for such bull$#!^ lies and anyone who lashes at Michael forces me lash out back at them. I tell ya 2017 is becoming such a whack year because of sex abuse/harassment going on for a while.

Radar's claims are easy to refute. Acc. to Corey Feldman's book MJ and Haim never
even met while Haim was a kid. They first met after the MJ allegations in 1993.
Haim was born in 1971.

image.jpg

https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/status/933435721397895168

More lies from Wade lawyers we have new ppls in the game now. It want help anywhere the case is doom. After Dec 14 and Judge B makes his final ruling this case is history.

First of all it is common knowledge in Hollywood who the person was are persons was who abused Corey. I noticed that when crap like this pop up certain people seem to come out of nowhere after being dormant for a while. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I refuse to even be bothered

Unfortunately a lot of people pay attention to Radar. Radar was the one who published Dominic Brascia's allegations
that Charlie Sheen raped Haim. And people ate it up like it was a gospel.
Nevermind that Brascia himself was accused of molesting Haim by Haim's own mother!

Radar headline makes it sound like it's a fact Corey Haim accused MJ when in fact
it's only Meyer who says Corey accused MJ in a filmed rant and of course he won't show
this filmed rant to anyone because it doesn't exist.
Radar appears to a certain brain dead people who like trolling. Look at the people and MJ who radar talked about and look how much MJ and others are still loved by their fans and people. Plus, Michael HAD A TRIAL and it was no special treatment for MJ either. I will say it again, stop thinking a few nutwing comments represent what most people are thing (MJ's hollaween special was a hit regardless to what Radar has said in the past) . NOT. Even now with all of these sexual harashment claims are getting tiresome to most people now.

Back