Disney 60

barbee0715

Proud Member
Tonight was Disney 60-anniversary celebration for opening Disneyland in 1955-and I was watching it and couldn't help but feel pretty melancholy.

It was while watching Disney 25 (and I can't even believe it's been that long) that I realized the little crush I had developed on Michael during the Jacksons Variety show and the Wiz had become really bad-he was so gorgeous with that darling new haircut and his voice was so sweet and my heart was just fluttering all through his part.

I watched the new one only to see Jesse J also sing "When You Wish Upon a Star" and then turned it off. Didn't want to cry.

I'll leave Michael's version here.

Thank you for this, it takes me back. I remember watching the original when it first aired and thinking how beautiful he voice was.

barbee0715;4137163 said:
Tonight was Disney 60-anniversary celebration for opening Disneyland in 1955-and I was watching it and couldn't help but feel pretty melancholy.

[video=youtube;7zeQWdrGdUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zeQWdrGdUA[/video]

It was while watching Disney 25 (and I can't even believe it's been that long) that I realized the little crush I had developed on Michael during the Jacksons Variety show and the Wiz had become really bad-he was so gorgeous with that darling new haircut and his voice was so sweet and my heart was just fluttering all through his part.

I watched the new one only to see Jesse J also sing "When You Wish Upon a Star" and then turned it off. Didn't want to cry.

I'll leave Michael's version here.[video=youtube;S2vvLBM43mI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vvLBM43mI[/video]
Michael did a wonderful job, with his version of “When You Wish Upon a Star.” His voice sounded just absolutely beautiful.

SarahJ;4137167 said:
[FONT=[FONT=Georgia]Thank you for this, it takes me back. I remember watching the original when it first aired and thinking how beautiful he voice was.[/FONT]

Hmm....Michael did a wonderful job, singing his version of “When You Wish Upon a Star.” His voice sounded just absolutely beautiful.

I cry everytime i see this one that Michael sing.

Last edited:
Back