Do anyone else feel this way? Murray acted with intent

Here are two possible answers to your "Why would he kill his meal ticket"?

1. Michael Jackson never signed Conrad Murray's AEG London contract.

I think Michael Jackson had decided to not use Conrad Murray for his London tour. Conrad Murray, the sociopath could not handle this, and he chose to deliberately make "Michael Jackson unwell" .

AND/OR

2. Suppose, Conrad Murray found another "Meal Ticket" with more money;
who, also,
did not wish Michael Jackson well.

"Doctors make the best assassins."
quote from Dick Gregory.

That all seems horrendously speculative. Judging by his dire economic situation, I'd say no. 02 is not really an option. As for no. 01, sociopaths usually do what is in their best interest, and murdering Michael Jackson, even if he did not plan on hiring him, was definitely still not in Murray's best interest. The potential profit the rest of his career could have brought about (hypothetics) > the $150,000 x month Michael was offering Murray (as per court reports).

Therefore...it is clear he took Michael up on that offer because he had dollar signs in his eyes, and not because he had Michael's best interest at heart. There is only one person whom Conrad Murray has ever cared about, however, he very evidently lacks necessary foresight or interest to prevent potentially bad future outcomes from present situations for others(see: kids' mothers), and seems to be in every way an "immediate gratification for me me me" sort of guy. Therefore, the $150,000 were taken up without much forethought, and his actions were just done to obtain the necessary reward, but I don't think he meant to kill him at all.

It is very obvious he was not at all prepared for Michael to die. The way he went about things like a headless chicken is a tell-tale sign of his complete lack of forethought. The way his life imploded right after this also helps reinforce this.

In short, I am sure he would be willing to take some risks (i.e. doing whatever to get the $150,000 x month) but not enough to compromise his own well-being over it. So, I can see the mainstream scenario, but I cannot plausibly see the murder conspiracy scenario, and could not see Murray agreeing to it.

Sadly, we will most likely never know the answer to the question posed in this thread. I doubt Murray will ever say, and now we know he's not testifying in court.

The answer to "why would he kill his meal-ticket" is . . . he wouldn't. Unless, he had just been fired, and no longer had that "meal-ticket?" It's not completely beyond the realm of possibility that he was fired? His contract was unsigned, and Michael was preparing to go to London. If he'd been fired that night, it is not impossible that he had a fit of anger and pushed a lethal amount of medication. And sadly, we will never know exactly what happened that night/morning.

Sadly, we will most likely never know the answer to the question posed in this thread. I doubt Murray will ever say, and now we know he's not testifying in court.

The answer to "why would he kill his meal-ticket" is . . . he wouldn't. Unless, he had just been fired, and no longer had that "meal-ticket?" It's not completely beyond the realm of possibility that he was fired? His contract was unsigned, and Michael was preparing to go to London. If he'd been fired that night, it is not impossible that he had a fit of anger and pushed a lethal amount of medication. And sadly, we will never know exactly what happened that night/morning.

Someone thinking objectively?!?! ITS A MIRACLE! Yeah, whoever DID kill Michael acted with intent, but i have doubts that it was Murray

That's possible too. Murray did have a record of domestic violence. It's horrifying to think that anyone would want to do something like this to Michael. Well, to anyone really but especially to someone as harmless as Michael.

That's possible too. Murray did have a record of domestic violence. It's horrifying to think that anyone would want to do something like this to Michael. Well, to anyone really but especially to someone as harmless as Michael.

As I said, I think we'll never really know. But at times in the courtroom, the expressions on Murray's face have been pure rage. We've never seen a speck of remorse in him, but the angry expressions have been obvious, haven't they? I do think this is a possible scenario. . . just . . . . possible.

I believe Conrad Murray is a "Corporate Hit Man", and
I believe he intentionally killed Michael Jackson.

As I said, I think we'll never really know. But at times in the courtroom, the expressions on Murray's face have been pure rage. We've never seen a speck of remorse in him, but the angry expressions have been obvious, haven't they? I do think this is a possible scenario. . . just . . . . possible.

I know. It's just that this scenario is so scary to think about. To imagine Michael in danger and so vulnerable and unable to defend himself from that, that killer (or okay manslaughterer).

Back