Do you think anyone can be bigger then Michael Jackson is / was ?

Well I meant main stream. Sorry I didn't qualify it. But it didn't used to be that way.

That's right ! There is a BUNCH of talent but the industry is messed up right now
Everyone is downloading the Majors like Sony don't wanna spend too much money anymore ; artist will have to do everything by themselve to get there and if you mix this together you get the commercial result called Soulja Boy .

They're expecting too much from one artist , they don't look at the talent because the music industry became a make-fast-cash Business . Everything looks the same & it's very borring . Nothing spectacular anymore .
Where is the REAL music

I think nobody will be bigger than Michael but there will be artists as big as him. That' for sure. He's not the first great musician/composer/singer and not the last one.

I agree... but to be precise, I would say....

Nobody can imitate or be equal to Michael Jackson. He's UNIQUE. But there's other artists (Im not talking about those singers like rhianna or beonce' etc.. etc.. akon etc.. ) these are just singers, not artist... I mean.. there's other REAL artist other THAN MICHAEL JACKSON. He' s not UNIQUE artist in this world.

I don't think Michael is the GOD of all artists.. there's a lot of artists in this planet.. and also very inspired by God.. their arts is a gift of GOD and we can't affirm that MIchael is the bigger one or the only one. That's would be a lie. But that he's unique is true! Nobody will be like him!

Michael is UNIQUE in his gender. But musically he's not the best. Michael is the best because his carisma, trasform everything in a magical thing.. because his way to be.. he's special for sure.. and nobody can imitate him.. but still there's few other artists really really special too that have that God's gift too.. and Im happy when I see one.

Back