Do you think the Cascio tracks are strong enough to be on "Michael"?

monster and keep you head up is good.
Agreed. I really like KYHU and Monster gets me at the "Too Bad" parts...I don't think the Cascio tracks should be on the album due to the controversy in the first place, but if they had to be there and out of the three, Monster and KYHU hold their own against the other tracks.

Breaking News is just silly. MJ vocals or not, it's just a ridiculous sounding song no matter who sang it. :lol:

No. Not by a stretch. The tracks have all been done by Michael in a far better form before.

Too many copy and pasted ad-libs and I find the vocals poor.

No, def. not....I like Monster, and KYHU but not feeling the vocals...:ninja: Breaking News sounds a bit too poppy for me....

I agree with Arklove. The songs have nice beats, but they really do lack emotion.

I listen to these songs for laughs, like how many times the singer says "Michael Jackson" or mishearing the lyrics of Monster as "toothpaste!" I like KYHU, even though I have my own doubts.

Just my opinion.

Monster is excellent!! Should be second single. It's better than every fast song on Invincible other than Unbreakable and You Rock My World, but is in their class.

The intro is function and the song has five distinct vocal melodies. The bridge is unique. MJ has never had a bridge with that style. As a bonus, 50 Cent's rap works very well.

I have to give it some time but right now I see this song being in my top 25 all-time MJ songs post Motown.

I cannot wait to hear a cleaner copy from the album.

Last edited:
^^ agree It should be second single

Monster just stuck in my head

adore monster. but the other to arent strong enough imo even though kyhu has grown on me. but its weak when compaired to the same sort of music from r kelly neyo etc that could have been created for mj

Breaking News is absolutely strong enough to be on the album! KYHU does also fit the album, but IMO it's rather a filler. But I think Monster should'nt have been on the album. At first it was a strong song, but the album version sounds extremely overproduced.

A place without no name >> keep your head up
Blue gangsta >> monster
DYKWYCA >> breaking news

No need to put 3 questionable tracks on the most important album after his death.

I do like Monster but the other ones aren't so good. I like KYHU a bit but it's too weak to be on album. BN just sounds so fake.

Breaking News sounded amazing at first but with comparison to Monster and Hollywood Tonight it's the weakest uptempo track from the album, but I can understand why it was released.

If it hadn't been on this album the fans including myself would be begging for years to have it released just because of the title. Look how we are about Man In Black!

Monster is amazing...................................he's an animal

No. Not by a stretch. The tracks have all been done by Michael in a far better form before.

Too many copy and pasted ad-libs and I find the vocals poor.

Its not even Michael singing on the damn tracks.... NO

On Monster you can hear it VERY good that it ain't MJ ! The song is not bad but not MJ.. :(

On the Cascio tracks i hear most MJ's voice on Keep Your Head Up but i am not sure that it is MJ...

I focus more on the other 100 % REAL MJ tracks :)

People PLZ! The one who started the thread asked to not take up discussions about ure personal belief if the song is real or not..

Sorry but I get sad, seing every thread being bombarded with non-believers.. :)

Now to the point.
Monster is one of the best tracks on the album. Keep Your Head Up is not a favorite to me, but I think I'm one of the few so I guess it should be there..

Breaking News is not good enough though :-/

Back