Doctors Make the Best Assassins

So if they change their story now, does that mean they cannot use the previous statement as evidence? What does this mean REALLY for the case?

He can change or "correct" his story as much or as many times as he likes. The question simply becomes, do you believe him? Do you believe the first account, the correction, the addendum, etc...

As for the case, I think it will count against Murray as far as his credibility and reliability. If he got this fact wrong, what else is he getting wrong?

I just hope the cops have this sowed up. When Murray gave his first interviews, I HOPE they either have him on tape somehow or have his signature saying everything they wrote down (based on his accounts) is true and correct.

This is the first time that Murray lawyers say that he made the mistake of the time line! Before that they were blaming it on the police calling it a theory! It only shows that Murray is lying and his lawyers are backpedaling to save their sorry asses! It only shows how incompetent this "DR." was if can't even remember what time it was on June 25 then how are we to expect he was monitoring MJ properly? He didn't talk to the police right away so this excuse of a "mistake" is pure B.S! I ain't buying it one bit!

Well if he needed sleep, he should have had monitoring equipment to keep an EYE on Michael. Someone or something needed to keep an EYE on Michael. As a doctor, even a sleepy doctor, he should have known that. And if he wasn't up for the task, he shouldn't have taken on the responsibility. People work nights....and they sleep all day so they can be awake. Murray has no excuse. If he thought he was going to take $150,000 and SLEEP on the job he was out of his skull.

Okay but Michael wasn't sleeping normal hours and sometimes he might have been sleeping in the day and then wanted to sleep that night, there is a good chance Murray wouldn't have got any sleep somedays and fallen asleep on the chair beside the bed this would have the same affect as leaving the room.

He was due to go to rehersal at 1, Travis mentions that he heard the news that MJ had been taken to the hospital when he was on his way to pick him up from his house. Plus he always had lunch with the kids before he left so no way would he have asked for propofol past half 11.

UGH! This sh*t is not adding up! Like Mike had said in spirit, "Things are not what they seem." -(merged psychics & collective member meditation thread).

So yeah, WHY WOULD HE ASK FOR PROPOFOL at that time!!??

Things are truly not adding up!!:mat:

And to the person above me who said "there is a good chance Murray wouldn't have got any sleep somedays and fallen asleep on the chair beside the bed this would have the same affect as leaving the room." - I say that if that's the case, there should be assistants for the doctor at all time where they rotate watching over MJ while he is under Propofol. Not a minute should go by where someone has to leave the room or fall asleep for even ten mins. Not a minute should go by!

Okay but Michael wasn't sleeping normal hours and sometimes he might have been sleeping in the day and then wanted to sleep that night, there is a good chance Murray wouldn't have got any sleep somedays and fallen asleep on the chair beside the bed this would have the same affect as leaving the room.

But that's not Murray's defense...thus far...at least....it could CHANGE. LOL! His defense, at this point seems to be that Michael stopped breathing while he wasn't in the room. And we KNOW from phone records that he was on the phone and not necessarily watching Michael for almost an hour. He surely wasn't sleeping when he "fortuitously" entered the room.

Point is, he should have been paying attention. If he couldn't handle the job, he should have bowed out. And maybe Michael would still be here with us.

UGH! This sh*t is not adding up! Like Mike had said in spirit, "Things are not what they seem." -(merged psychics & collective member meditation thread).

So yeah, WHY WOULD HE ASK FOR PROPOFOL at that time!!??

Things are truly not adding up!!:mat:

And to the person above me who said "there is a good chance Murray wouldn't have got any sleep somedays and fallen asleep on the chair beside the bed this would have the same affect as leaving the room." - I say that if that's the case, there should be assistants for the doctor at all time where they rotate watching over MJ while he is under Propofol. Not a minute should go by where someone has to leave the room or fall asleep for even ten mins. Not a minute should go by!

I'm not saying it's acceptable I'm just trying to figure the whole thing out like had it become usual for Murray to administer the propofol then leave the room to do his own things even maybe go to sleep himself.

^^^

Oh yes, I know you don't find it to be acceptable. Not when it comes to our MJ or anyone else, for that matter. It just makes me highly upset that this Doctor did not even think to have an assistant with him for when he had to use the bathroom or even get some shut eye. At least another person to watch over our MJ. :(

I'm not saying it's acceptable I'm just trying to figure the whole thing out like had it become usual for Murray to administer the propofol then leave the room to do his own things even maybe go to sleep himself.

His attorney, Chernoff (edit: or maybe it was the spokesperson Svecik or something like that), DID mention in an earlier report (think it was back in August when the warrants came out) that Murray had done this kind of thing before (leaving the room)and nothing bad happened. What this tells me is that Murray became complacent with risky behavior. It's kinda like having sex with a random person without a condom...and becuz you don't get pregnant or catch an STD from that encounter you start to believe it may not be so bad to have sex with strangers without a condom. Nothing bad happened the last time...the last 2 times, the last 3 times...until BAM!

Murray finally hit BAM. How dare he use the excuse of "well, nothing bad happened before". That's about as LAME as one can get...especially for a doctor holding someone's LIFE in his hands.

What I wonder is whenever Michael woke up, did Murray pretend he'd been faithfully by his side the whole time he was unconscious. ugh!

Last edited:
Michael may not have realized that he should be there to monitor him, Michael might have known that once he was asleep Murray went and done his own things, this doesn't make it acceptable as Michael doesn't have a medical degree but i just don't think Murray would have sat beside the bed for 8 hrs a night.

Michael may not have realized that he should be there to monitor him, Michael might have known that once he was asleep Murray went and done his own things, this doesn't make it acceptable as Michael doesn't have a medical degree but i just don't think Murray would have sat beside the bed for 8 hrs a night.

Well, I know some ppl have a problem with Cherilyn Lee, the nurse practicioner, and her accounts BUT if one wants to believe her, "monitoring" was a key issue with Michael. And if that was the case, I don't see him being O.K. with the doctor leaving him alone and vulnerable in that state with nothing to alert the doctor that he was in any kind of distress.

Michael told the nurse he would be fine if he was monitored. I'm sure michael expected the doctor to watch him and make sure he was fine while being put out.

Well, I know some ppl have a problem with Cherilyn Lee, the nurse practicioner, and her accounts BUT if one wants to believe her, "monitoring" was a key issue with Michael. And if that was the case, I don't see him being O.K. with the doctor leaving him alone and vulnerable in that state with nothing to alert the doctor that he was in any kind of distress.

I didn't know anything about the nurse, i had kinda decided to ignore press or any talk of Murray and just follow the court case because i don't want giving my opinion either way until i know all the facts.

TMZ from AUG 24, 2009

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, just released the following statement regarding the affidavit we published today, in which authorities recount Dr. Murray's blow-by-blow account of the day Michael Jackson died:

"Much of what was in the search warrant affidavit is factual. However, unfortunately, much is police theory. Most egregiously, the timeline reported by law enforcement was not obtained through interviews with Dr. Murray, as was implied by the affidavit. Dr. Murray simply never told investigators that he found Michael Jackson at 11:00 am not breathing.

He also never said that he waited a mere ten minutes before leaving to make several phone calls. In fact, Dr. Murray never said that he left Michael Jackson's room to make phone calls at all."

There has been some issue with the time line all along, and nothing surprising here.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/21/sbt.01.html

Thanks for the link, again. I'm saving it this time. :yes:

He was either lying the first time, or he's lying now which hurts his credibility. Not that I believe him anyways. He's still an unprofessional piece of sh!t.

"In addition, a voicemail message was released Monday that Murray reportedly
made at 11.54 am to another patient of his, Bob Russell"

Was released ....by whom?

You are so wrong if you believe he changed the timeline because of the voicemail , no , he changed it because the propofol amount was too little to last for an hour and twenty minutes and eventually cause MJ's death .

Bolus injection would last between 8 to ten minutes and blood concentration at 4 is consistent with death after one minute or two maximum of the injection .

You don't say I made a mistake eight after the fact. You sat down with the cops for hours twice with your lawyer present and gave a statement. Changing the timeline did not work for the Arvizos and it won't work for him

According to previous reports the following phone calls were made by Murry:
11:18 AM Phone call to Las Vegas office
11:49 AM Phone call to a Las Vegas cell phone
11:51 AM Phone call to Houston

So was there another phone call that was made at 11:54 or are the times above incorrect? I would assume that cell phone records were checked and the times above would be correct according to those records. So did Murray use a different phone to make the call at 11:54? Or maybe that call wasn't really from Murray? Or maybe.........who knows. There are way too many maybes in this case.

According to previous reports the following phone calls were made by Murry:
11:18 AM Phone call to Las Vegas office
11:49 AM Phone call to a Las Vegas cell phone
11:51 AM Phone call to Houston

So was there another phone call that was made at 11:54 or are the times above incorrect? I would assume that cell phone records were checked and the times above would be correct according to those records. So did Murray use a different phone to make the call at 11:54? Or maybe that call wasn't really from Murray? Or maybe.........who knows. There are way too many maybes in this case.
the point is he was constantly on the phone , in the search warrant they said 47 minutes between 1118 and 1205 , these are 47 minutes between these two numbers , 47 minutes not 40 nor 43 minutes -_-

I'm sure MJ was so pleased paying 150.000 for his doctor that was standing there INFRONT OF HIM talking on the phone while he was trying to sleep , and then how come MJ was begging and DEMANDING at the time . Murray did not even bother to drop his phone call while the cruel terrifying MJ was DEMANDING . :smilerolleyes: not that I believe him ofcourse .

If Murray is telling the truth, horses have feathers and birds have fins.

You are so wrong if you believe he changed the timeline because of the voicemail , no , he changed it because the propofol amount was too little to last for an hour and twenty minutes and eventually cause MJ's death .

Bolus injection would last between 8 to ten minutes and blood concentration at 4 is consistent with death after one minute or two maximum of the injection .
"Murder she wrote."

So he manages to make numerous phone calls to his clinics, someone in Vegas, a patient (Russell) and Michael's personal assistant (Amir) all while he's supposed to be monitoring Michael, but leaves the most important call to save Michael (911) to Michael's security guard Alberto Alverez...smh. Just a note, if one tells the truth to start with it remains the same...lies differ each time they are uttered.

Last edited:
the point is he was constantly on the phone , in the search warrant they said 47 minutes between 1118 and 1205 , these are 47 minutes between these two numbers , 47 minutes not 40 nor 43 minutes -_-

I'm sure MJ was so pleased paying 150.000 for his doctor that was standing there INFRONT OF HIM talking on the phone while he was trying to sleep , and then how come MJ was begging and DEMANDING at the time . Murray did not even bother to drop his phone call while the cruel terrifying MJ was DEMANDING . :smilerolleyes: not that I believe him ofcourse .

Sorry. I get caught up in the details sometimes.

So he manages to make numerouse phone calls to his clinics, someone in Vegas, a patient (Russell) and Michael's personal assistant (Amir) all while he's supposed to be monitoring Michael, but leaves the most important call to save Michael (911) to Michael's security guard Alberto Alverez...smh. Just a note, if one tells the truth to start with it remains the same...lies differ each time they are uttered.
Yep! Like Mike said...

Lies runs sprints, truth runs marathons.

None of his story makes sense. Just lies on top of lies. I thought he previously claimed to be unable to call 911 sooner because he didn't have access to a phone? Well how did he make all those other calls then? LIAR LIAR LIAR. I am so annoyed that nobody in the media is highlighting all the inconsistencies in his story like people do here. If this goes to trial i really don't see how it will be possible to get an unbiased jury. I am dreading the outcome of this tbh. It makes me feel sick to think he might only get a couple of years at most.I am really sick of the media and how they are downplaying the seriousness of what Murray did. Another thing thing that i find mighty strange is the fact that Murray in this voicemail tells the patient he may be going on a 'sabbatical' for a short period of time and he really hesitates saying it. If he was going to London soon after why was he so unsure? For all we know MJ was trying to get rid of him and the doctor was mad and... i mean he is a huge man and MJ was in a very vulnerable position God i feel sick at the possibilities. One thing i know for sure is that there is way more to this than we will ever know for sure.

None of his story makes sense. Just lies on top of lies. I thought he previously claimed to be unable to call 911 sooner because he didn't have access to a phone? .

He also said he didn't know the address.

there is no way I will ever believe that Murray made a mistake about the timeline or forgot all the details of that morning. You don't forget things like that.

But now Flanagan says that Murray was wrong about the timing of events.
He would not, however, get more specific about when Murray found Jackson in distress.
yeah cause they havnt created a new timeline yet! nothing new interms of murray changing his story chernoff did this after the phonecalls were orignally made public. we all know hes gonna change his story to fit it around the timeline. if mj died withon minutes of the injection then he will fit the time around that. so i guess hes gonna claim he got it wrong about the time he administered the drug. funny how he remembers exactly the times he gave loz and mid etc but not the fatal dose the D.A will (cant think of the legal word) him with all these stories. just like the arvizos

Back