Doctors Make the Best Assassins

Does anyone else's stomach flip when they see the title of this thread. The word "assassin" in regards to Michael's death :( It's all so upsetting, as much as it is frustrating :(

Waiting for that day, for the truth to finally come out. The answer we're all waiting for. The speculations mixed with facts is just doing my head in :(

And today I thought...I can't believe that man was the last person to see my angel alive....but then I thought, I can't believe that that man, is the last person my angel saw, before he died :cry:

NONSENSE!!!!
You can't just change your story! He makes me sick to my stomach

randyjackson8 My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him.
about 10 hours ago from web

well, that's Randy's answer , MJ is telling us he was a helpless druggie, near death skeleton , demanding drugs and AEG knew he was 'mentaly and physically' unfit and enabled him , don't also forget that when Randy had issues with the estate , MJ tried to tell us he did not father his kids and it was a conspiracy to take his money from his 'real' family .

Each time you hear Randy or Oxman remember it is Michael talking to you .

JMO, Randy is not talking to us, he's asking a whistleblower to come forward. In his previous tweet, he says talk to me -Geraldine Hughes came forward & gave info to Pellicano in 93 - (which I think is very unfortunate she did not go to the police) - Ann Gabriel Kite came forward to Jermaine in a 6 hour meeting & in the trial offered up testimony about Konitzer working with Sony behind the scenes on the catalog takeover.

There's people out there that know things. Whistleblowers are pretty rare. I googled - they are often have poor health, religious, strong sense of right & wrong. They often end up blacklisted & retaliated against. Reminds me of MJ & blowing the whistle on Sony & Motolla.

^^It would be a blessing if someone came forward with some reliable info.
And no matter how they try to spin this, the timeline shows one thing; that this was at best was an act of an careless stupid doctor, or that he did this with intention and that it was murder. The timeline has never made any sense, and the administration of the drugs has never made sense.

Back