Does anyone else 'act out' MJ to a song?

When listening to Whos Loving You, I put on my pink fedora hat and act like I'm a young Michael serenading the young ladies lol

Random bits all the time without even realising :) Especially the drill in They Don't Care About Us and random movements from the Another Part Of Me live performances. And the hand movements in Beat It. I don't want to know what the people at my local bus stop think of my sanity by now :D

Does anyone else 'act out' MJ to a song? I do when I'm really into it, when I'm listening to Man in the Mirror, I will shake my head no, jump up and down lightly, bend down and pretend that I'm singing into a mic on my face. Human Nature I do that thing he does with his hands ; reach out my arm and outline the shape of a half square, triangle whatever shape he does. And my palm will be out in the intro ; move it up and down.:doh:

Then when I do that skip / hop thing I TRY to do that too but it always comes out wrong ; looks like I'm just skipping around in a circle. Boy I know MJ would be embarrassed if he saw me audition / do impersonation of him.

Does anyone else 'act out' MJ???:D I wish I had or someone, a video to show exactley what its SUPPOSED to be lol

All the time. Preferably in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher and making dinner. I just make sure my family isn't watching.

I typically go through most of "Dangerous" and some songs on "Invincible". Again, I really make sure my family doesn't see me cause you know, I got rhythm but not sure if I resemble somebody with a seizure, ya know.

I typically start my "routine" to Jam.

This is really funny...:D:D.Now I keep imagining all of you do that, eventhough I don"t know how you look. But that is also sooooo sweet!:wub:
I think Michael would laugh his a** off if he could see us.

as soon as billie jean comes on i strike the pose and pretend to put the hat on BAM love that.

I love everything about all of this. 🙂

My mood lately I've been head jerking and flipping the air off when Scream comes on oh and also grunting and grinding my teeth

Back