Does anyone else 'act out' MJ to a song?

I do this all the time!

even though its a jacksons song
i cant help but do the actions to shake ya body down to the ground lmao!

And beat and thriller are defo ones where i have to act out lmao.

I totally get into character when doing Dirty Diana too - I pretend to be Diana & walk down a hallway wearing a short dress on & high heels & sit down like I too am getting into someone's car.

lol.

as soon as billie jean comes on i strike the pose and pretend to put the hat on BAM love that.

20ud4z8.jpg

rr772q.jpg

You name the MJ song, I've probably danced to it. Even the feel good songs like Butterflies, Hold My Hand, and You Are My Life

I totally get into character when doing Dirty Diana too - I pretend to be Diana & walk down a hallway wearing a short dress on & high heels & sit down like I too am getting into someone's car.

lol.

that sounded wierd huh??:scratch: well thats me! lol:doh::yes:

Oh yeah.. I almost do it all the time. Even that song has no dance moves to it, I would still follow what Michael did in front camera. It's interesting ^^ I'm learning to do the spin too. I think it's quite hard without a good shoe. Heel groove a bit easier..moonwalk o_O maybe next time..

But one performance I like to act is One Day In Your Life.

Smile4MJ- Best way to learn how to do the spin, is a smooth surface, like hard wood floor, or a kitchen floor, and wear socks. Make sure there is something near by for you to grab if you lose your balance so you don't fall. That's how I started. Then I moved to the carpet (wear socks or you'll get rug burn). Eventually that leads to doing the spin in shoes.

Have fun. : 0 )

Well, I'm always listening Mike while coming back home and I'm like:
OK, no one is near so I can sing and do a lil mj's moves. "Go with it. Jam! It ain't too much *kick**spin*". Crap... they saw me.
:D

Well, I'm always listening Mike while coming back home and I'm like:
OK, no one is near so I can sing and do a lil mj's moves. "Go with it. Jam! It ain't too much *kick**spin*". Crap... they saw me.
:D

lol, awesome.

Smile4MJ- Best way to learn how to do the spin, is a smooth surface, like hard wood floor, or a kitchen floor, and wear socks. Make sure there is something near by for you to grab if you lose your balance so you don't fall. That's how I started. Then I moved to the carpet (wear socks or you'll get rug burn). Eventually that leads to doing the spin in shoes.

Have fun. : 0 )

Thank you for the advise :)
I've been spinning with my bare foot:doh: I'll try with socks on then. The spin I'm trying is rather similar to the spin Michael did in One Day In Your Life 1975 live show. It's a slow one which I thought very beautiful :wub:

Yes, all the time. Don't let me be on the street with my iPod and "Bad" comes on.

I do my spins fast. I can at least do 2 or 3 revolutions.

Unfortunantly as I grew up from a pre-teen to now, while watching MJ on tv and doing the moves at the same time, when MJ would spin to his left....I would spin towards my right (thinking I was going the right way since MJ went that direction on TV...lol) So I'm a right way spinner......tried doing it lefty but just can't get it down.

Ooh well. At least I kick with my right leg...unlike Chris Tucker. LMAO :lmao:

I act out to his songs a lot of times..Wanna Be Starting Something, Stranger In Moscow, Dirty Diana, and Human Nature would be the songs that I do it the most to..

Yeah, I do that sometimes. A few days ago, I was listening to "Beat It" on my Ipod in the bathroom, and was kinda watching myself dancing in front of the mirror. It came to the part where, in the live performances of the song, he does that karate chop move. So I did it too and accidentally hit my hand off the sink. I thought I'd broken it, it hurt so bad. It's ok now though. :D:doh:

Yeah, I do that sometimes. A few days ago, I was listening to "Beat It" on my Ipod in the bathroom, and was kinda watching myself dancing in front of the mirror. It came to the part where, in the live performances of the song, he does that karate chop move. So I did it too and accidentally hit my hand off the sink. I thought I'd broken it, it hurt so bad. It's ok now though. :D:doh:

This is funny...:rofl:, but I"m glad your hand is OK.

Yes all the time! :yes: Well..................with maybe the exception of when I'm driving............but always tempted! :D
EG today was listening to beat it.............and so wanted to do the big bird arm movements but not a wise idea when driving!:doh:
Stopped at the lights to do a sprinkling of seeds! lol
you know what I mean though?!:wub:

I do that all the time!!! When I listen to Michael's songs I immitate him.... Well, I mean I try to.... :giggle:

I had to limit my "acting out" after I hurt my knee doing a spin the night before my 8th grade graduation while listening to "Wanna be startin' somethin'". I act out with with caution now that I'm older.

His songs are so full of energy and so catchy...you just can"t help it.
I know I look funny but I do it all the time.

Yea.. :lol: All the time. I've busted out at work, in the grocery store, in the car, the mall, on the street, and when I did MIM in karaoke..it was all over...:punk:. Can't help it! It's fun and keeps me sane.
I would like to take some MJ dance classes, but there aren't any where I live.

Back