Does Murray playing dumb help his case?

He IS smart! Come on guys! He's a doctor in three states. It's hard to become a doctor. You need to have worked your butt off since high school.

I really hope the prosecution focuses on Murray's unethical attitude and his greed and how he risked MJ's life and lied to MJ for money. Murray obviously told MJ he knew what he was doing and he would watch him carefully. He lied and I hope the prosecution stresses how folks trust their doctors and when their doctors betray them this is what happens
There will be folks on that jury who will have their OWN nightmare medical stories, or nightmare medical stories shared by their family and/or friends.

And that's EXACTLY what happens when folks get greedy!

Whether they be a doctor or a candlestick maker. When you get greedy like that, all of your common sense, intelligence and morals go right out the window, in my opinion.

The ONLY thing on Conrad Murray's mine was "most likely" being in a position ($$$) to wine & dine his stripper girlfriend.
exactly,,:clapping:

He IS smart! Come on guys! He's a doctor in three states. It's hard to become a doctor. You need to have worked your butt off since high school.
If Murray is convicted and goes to jail, MAYBE the prison authorties will let him teach a GED course to the other inmates. LOL!

Whether he lied about leaving MJ or not, either or, still a DUMB MOVE in my opinion. Smart move would have been NOT to get yourself in that type of situation to begin with.

FISHY or have SOMETHING TO HIDE. LOL! Both very smart moves. NOT!

Being a DEADBEAT DAD goes to credibility and sets a "pattern" of a person who is OBVIOUSLY willing to do anything to make some big bucks.

Sending Propofol to NOBODY'S HOUSE would have been the smart thing for Murray to have done.

You won't believe how many intelligent people commit crimes. It's not called being dumb, it's called being evil. This is heading into murder talk so I'll just stop here.

Intelligence and Morality are two different things. The devil is smart. Sometimes he plays dumb, and other times he doesn't. Other times, he's very manipulative.

Even though I believe Dr. Murray is not the brightest fellow, I don't think appearing as an ignorant physician would help his defense in any way.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear his reason for not having proper equipment:

" The dog ate it that night, and it is the troot'' (?).

I can't wait to hear his reason for not having proper equipment:

" The dog ate it that night, and it is the troot'' (?).

he's going to say AEG didn't buy it like I asked. Then the prosecution will say why would you go ahead and administer such dangerous drugs without it?

like soundmind said he will prob say it wasnt needed due to the tiny amout he gave mj.or blame mj and say he was begging for it and would xyz if i didnt carry on

like soundmind said he will prob say it wasnt needed due to the tiny amout he gave mj.or blame mj and say he was begging for it and would xyz if i didnt carry on

I would hope Murray doesn't the pull the 'Michael Jackson scared me card' If Murray was so scared why was he chit chatting on the phone and calling other patients to give them their test results?

I would hope Murray doesn't the pull the 'Michael Jackson scared me card' If Murray was so scared why was he chit chatting on the phone and calling other patients to give them their test results?
exactly.....Murray didn't sound not one bit afraid of what he thought Michael would do....besides I think the "Bob" guy was just a cover up for a phone call saying....I have done the job MJ is gone. But I will not go any further in this section with that....it is not the right section for that.

Exactly.

No stupid person can pass that difficult medical exam. Let alone, get into medical school. You have to simply be smart to do that.

What I would like to know is how this cardiologist, not this anesthesiologist, did not know how to administer CPR, but KNEW that when administering propofol, you must use lidocaine to stop the pain when injecting. This doctor read up on the substance alright. He knew about it and he knew what he was doing.

VERY good point!! :clapping:And that is reckless right there anyways....CPR on the bed...and not intubating MJ right away if he wasn't breathing! And if he tries to come up with the "I panicked" excuse...well...then...what was gonna be his plan B then when he gave MJ Propofol? Because the second you give someone ANY amount of Propofol, the STANDARD OF CARE requires you to know how to secure the airways (read: know how to intubate and HAVE THAT GEAR READY)...and you need to monitor the patient AND know how to give proper CPR if something happens. So....the "panic" theory will go over just as well as an anesthesiologist not doing the right thing in the OR to save a patient who reacted to Propofol because he "panicked". :doh: Uhm....THAT's why you're THERE....to TAKE CARE of the patient....to KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING...IN AN EMERGENCY!!! :doh: So saying you didn't give proper care because you panicked won't work. It could work if it was some other situation...but not when you KNOWINGLY just gave your patient PROPOFOL!! :doh:

he's going to say AEG didn't buy it like I asked. Then the prosecution will say why would you go ahead and administer such dangerous drugs without it?

Exactly!!! :yes:

And the prosecution will read him the standard of care when giving someone ANY kind of amount of Propofol and ask him "Did you have a monitor? Did you have a laryngoscope and tubes to intubate? Do you KNOW how to intubate a patient? Why did you give CPR on the BED? Why DIDN'T you intubate him if he was not breathing and he had gotten Propofol? Did you know Propofol can make a patient stop breathing? Yes? Then why weren't you prepared or did not intubate him? No? Then why did you give him the drug if you did not know enough about what it does?"...No matter how you twist it Murray can't win and all they gotta do is to have anesthesiologists on the stand as witnesses and the "case is closed". If Murray will say MJ was "addicted to Propofol" and injected himself just when Muray left the room for 2 minutes...Uhm....if you know the person is addicted to an i.v. drug...and has an i.v. line....wouldn't it be RECKLESS to leave that patient alone with the drug and everything you need to inject it NEXT to him??? So like I said...no matter how you put it, the blame will always be on Murray. HE was the doctor...not MJ.

Yeah, I bet that one will go over really well with the jury,since it is common knowledge how "scary" Michael is with his "peter pan" image....:mello: :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet even the JURY would laugh at THAT one! Michael Jackson...SCARY???!!! Uhm.....:scratch::toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

exactly.....Murray didn't sound not one bit afraid of what he thought Michael would do....besides I think the "Bob" guy was just a cover up for a phone call saying....I have done the job MJ is gone. But I will not go any further in this section with that....it is not the right section for that.

I actually thought the same....that it very well could have actually been just a phone call with a "code" saying: "The job is done!". :mello:

He's seriously going to make a fool of himself. I hope they allow cameras in.

He's seriously going to make a fool of himself. I hope they allow cameras in.
I would think this is the biggest court case in History.I dont think this judge would allow cameras....even though I would agree that it would be a good thing if he did.

I would think this is the biggest court case in History.I dont think this judge would allow cameras....even though I would agree that it would be a good thing if he did.

If cameras are allowed, the truth will come out without a doubt. Any idiot can see Michael was totally not at fault here. He was a victim. He was killed.

P.S. I would say MJ's own trial was the biggest one.

Good Post Summer!!! Murray is a mess anyway it goes.. Like you said even if he claims he just gave a little bit, he still left MJ alone and he still didn't have monitoring or life-saving equipment. There is no reversal for propofol, that's why intubation is needed. Murray was using something to reverse benzos when it was the propofol that killed MJ. And Murray should also be asked if he knew every drug that he gave MJ depresses the respiratory system? if so why would you leave a patient alone who might stop breathing because you gave him a plethora of depressant drugs?

I think people could be dumb enough to fall for his dumb faces.

The fool. He looks like Spongebob Square pants.

Ha Ha, Thanks for adding to my laughter on New Year's Day. Now I have to go to a kid's house and look at Spongebob. I am very curious.

I just can't buy murray is that 'dumb' I just don't think so.

Last edited:

I agree. I do not think cameras will be allowed here. They weren't allowed in any of his previous hearings and highly doubt they'll be allowed now. The case is way too high profile for it.

I dont think cameras will be allowed either but I really hope Im wrong we all know what happened in 2005 when the media were allowed to report just what they wanted because there were no cameras to capture the truth.

who knows re the cameras depends on the judge. tbh like i said during 03-05 it doesnt really make that much difference cause the media will still dicate what gets reported on. the whole sessions maybe shown on some channels but other than that u will get soundbits on the evening new and the media will control what the public get to hear.the only way for us to get the facts is the transcripts

who knows re the cameras depends on the judge. tbh like i said during 03-05 it doesnt really make that much difference cause the media will still dicate what gets reported on. the whole sessions maybe shown on some channels but other than that u will get soundbits on the evening new and the media will control what the public get to hear.the only way for us to get the facts is the transcripts
you are right Elusive...that is the only accurate way.

Acting like a dummy will not help him, it'sll jsut show his incompetance and what Michael had to deal with. There is no way he can jsutify what he did. The law in the US is innocent until proven guilty but he has already admitted to being michael's doctor and administering exactly what killed him multiple times and not having the proper equipment. To me this case is 2nd degree murder since the act was repetive, Michael could have passed anytime during Murray's care with the neglect he received from him.

Very true, the only way for people to become informative about the case is to do reserach themselves and come to their own conclusion. If the media had it's way Michael would have been found guilty in 2005.

During the trial there was a lot of hysteria from the soundbytes that came from the media. As was said the media reported what they wanted to and with their own agenda. Like last time take the soundbytes with a pinch of salt, don't bite and wait for the transcripts to be released at the end of the day. It's the only accurate means.

and wait for the transcripts to be released at the end of the day. It's the only accurate means.
unless someone pays for them they wont be released

Back