Don't you hate it when......

Don't you hate it when it's raining and you're home alone? :ranting

Don't you hate double standards...when others are allowed to do wtf they want and you have to be responsible for every- :censored: -thing??!!

Don't you hate when someone promises you something and they don't follow through? :ranting

dont you hate it when you have a head cold and you cant breathe cuz you just cant and yeah...so then you run out of cheesecake and you use vicks and stuff....I hate that!!! Just makes me want to go out and um do something drastic to someone that um...uh oh nvm....you know I cant take it when um something like uh...your cat is um too furry and you hug it when you dont good cuz you have head cold and it sucks cuz the cats fur gets stuck on your vicks under your nose? did you ever have that happen? then the kleenex box is empty...where do you wipe? wish I could find my hot water bottle...probably lost it when I was eating my cheesecake? when youre sick you cant spell...or write...I um think Im just so out of it...

AHHHCHEWWW!!! DAG EXCUSE ME PLEASE

don't you hate it when you should to go to sleep instead to enjoy the poems at such a beautiful night, instead of enjoy moonlight & magic of music.. and staying alone with your thoughts..

but you have to go to sleep, cuz should wake up early & to go to work :pth: :(

Bored and annoyed about other things. On topic....Don't you hate it when you're bored and annoyed?

Don't you hate it when people point out a couple of spots on you with a facial expression of never seeing a spot in their life? smh

Don't you hate it when you go for a job interview and you ask them. So, how soon do you need the person to start"? And they say yesterday! but they invite you back for a second interview and you pass that one. Then they say, Oh, we'd like you to meet the staff so can you come back in two days of course you're gonna say yes, (this is interview #3) so you come back in two days and at the end of the interview they tell you, "we're over staffed". But we will be needing you within a month... After you've spent three weeks giving them your time, Then at the close of the interview, they say will be in contact with you within 2 days... :wtf2

don't you hate a life when almost everything crashed around you? :(

don't you hate it to wake up early at morning & go to work.. which you hate.. ??

Back