Don't you hate it when......

Re: Don't you hate it when......

:lmao: omg yes!!!!!

Don't you hate it when you see a big bug on your window, you start to freak out but then you realize its in the other side of the window? :lol:

bahaha yes! But i should say im very brave, I even had killed a cockroach with my hand once! :D

Dont you hate it when a fly dives all of sudden into your glass of water-juice etc? :angry:

bahaha yes! But i should say im very brave, I even had killed a cockroach with my hand once! :D

Dont you hate it when a fly dives all of sudden into your glass of water-juice etc? :angry:

omfg with your hand????????????????????????????? :shock: :shock: yuck!!!!!!! :puke: bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a chicken when it comes to cockroaches & their friends

yes! :puke:

Don't you hate it when your nose starts running and you don't have a tissue?

hhahaha:lol:

oo yes!!!!!I soooo hate it!!!!!!!

Don't you hate it when some ppl hate MJ? :angry:

:lol:

YES! :angry:

Don't you hate it when people laugh at you because you love Michael Jackson? :(

Yes i do...:(

Dont you hate it when someone smells bad??? :puke:

:toofunny:

Yes i do!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg! :lmao:

Dont you hate it when you re in a hurry, leave your house and realize on your way that you forgot sth and have to return to take it?

oh yes :angry: :weeping:

Don't you hate it when you swallow your chewing gum by accident?

It hasn't happened to me. :lol: But sure.

Don't you hate it when there's no new episode of The Kardashians?

yes
it always become 1 of source-energy of writing. don't you hate it when people play your heart&emotion as game when they're bored?

I hate it so much !!

Don't you hate it when some people treated you different than any other? just because you special and sweet?

Little bit..

Don't you hate it when you're in love and the guy is talking about other girls & celebrity woman, that they're are hot etc... ? and that they are little bit pervert & player.. and you feel pissed off?? I don't know if it's just me :(

Last edited:

YES!

Dont you hate it when you want to be a unicorn but you're a horse instead?

Back